Is there a creditless version of the DBGT ending outro (Cloverway Master Tapes variation)

Discussion regarding the entirety of the franchise in a general (meta) sense, including such aspects as: production, trends, merchandise, fan culture, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Brilliant_Gear_258
Not-So-Newbie

Is there a creditless version of the DBGT ending outro (Cloverway Master Tapes variation)

Post by Brilliant_Gear_258 » Thu Mar 16, 2023 2:21 am

Going through some footage on YT, I saw that Cloverway didn't put their credits in their master tapes of Ending 1 of DBZ. Cloverway did manage to make creditless ending outros (before they add their credits in for broadcast and some home video releases). Brazil on the other hand, managed to get the DBZ Ending outro in creditless (using the Cloverway tapes in HQ), via PlayArte DVD releases as some people said about it. I was wondering if there's a official creditless ending for DBGT, but it's from the Cloverway tapes, since I'm not sure if it's considered lost or left in some video releases or any other thing I can't think of. DBGT had only one ending for the Latin American and Brazilian dubs. I don't know how Brazil managed to get the creditless ending outro straight from Cloverway's tapes and put their credits in for their own dub. So, if anyone has footage of the creditless Cloverway DBGT Ending 1 (which is either lost or rare or both), it would be great if it came into the light, because some of us has never seen it before (aside from the other dubs, but it's about the Cloverway master tapes variation of Ending 1).

GokuDaimao
Not-So-Newbie

Re: Is there a creditless version of the DBGT ending outro (Cloverway Master Tapes variation)

Post by GokuDaimao » Thu Mar 16, 2023 3:13 am

I have the Cloverway-mastered DVDs, I'll check them out and let you know.

Brilliant_Gear_258
Not-So-Newbie

Re: Is there a creditless version of the DBGT ending outro (Cloverway Master Tapes variation)

Post by Brilliant_Gear_258 » Fri Mar 17, 2023 3:52 am

GokuDaimao wrote: Thu Mar 16, 2023 3:13 am I have the Cloverway-mastered DVDs, I'll check them out and let you know.
Ok. I will be notified after you're done checking out the DVDs.

GokuDaimao
Not-So-Newbie

Post by GokuDaimao » Fri Mar 17, 2023 5:42 am

Well, I looked through every Cloverway DVD, where they compressed all 64 episodes to 5x6GB discs, and all each disc offers as an "extra" is a very arbitrary photo gallery. So, it's safe to assume they never pressed a textless version of the credits.

All things considered, these DVDs are total junk. If you like the dub, that's one thing, but I wouldn't recommend this line of DVDs in particular.