Which actors from Latin American prior to Buu do you like in Kai

Discussion specifically regarding the "refreshed" TV version of DBZ created in Japan for its 20th anniversary, including individual threads for each episode.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Cure Dragon 255
Born 'n Bred Here

Which actors from Latin American prior to Buu do you like in Kai

Post by Cure Dragon 255 » Sat Apr 29, 2023 3:25 am

I'll be honest, I dont think I will EVER like the Kai cast prior to Buu. But I've seen people turn around and loving the Kai cast and I want to now how true it is.

To be fair, most of the actors people like ARE very good actors, except Edson Matus in my opinion. No one actually liked Karina Altamirano in Dragon Ball but she's awesome when she's not Gohan.
Marz wrote: Wed Jul 21, 2021 11:27 pm "Well, the chapter was good, the story was good and so were the fights. But a new transformation, in Dragon Ball? And one that's ugly? This is where we draw the line!!! Jump the Shark moment!!"

This forum is so over-dramatic that it's not even funny.
90sDBZ wrote: Mon Jul 01, 2019 2:44 pm19 years ago I was rushing home from school to watch DBZ on Cartoon Network, and today I've rushed home from work to watch DBS on Pop. I guess it's true the more things change the more they stay the same. :lol:

TheRed259
Advanced Regular

Re: Which actors from Latin American prior to Buu do you like in Kai

Post by TheRed259 » Sat Apr 29, 2023 5:10 am

Vegeta's voice actor.

Also, some voices remained the same such as Bulma's, Krillin's and Tien's. I can't remember right now but there may be more voices that stayed the same. I'm telling this so that people don't get confused and think that all voices were new.

Cure Dragon 255
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Cure Dragon 255 » Sat Apr 29, 2023 5:14 am

I should have put NEW actors. Too bad lol. But yeah which NEW cast member did you enjoy everyone.
Marz wrote: Wed Jul 21, 2021 11:27 pm "Well, the chapter was good, the story was good and so were the fights. But a new transformation, in Dragon Ball? And one that's ugly? This is where we draw the line!!! Jump the Shark moment!!"

This forum is so over-dramatic that it's not even funny.
90sDBZ wrote: Mon Jul 01, 2019 2:44 pm19 years ago I was rushing home from school to watch DBZ on Cartoon Network, and today I've rushed home from work to watch DBS on Pop. I guess it's true the more things change the more they stay the same. :lol:

Tian
Advanced Regular

Post by Tian » Sun Apr 30, 2023 3:36 pm

Héctor Reynoso as Nappa
Roberto Mendiola as Nail
Rubén Moya as Porunga
Alfonso Ramírez as Moori
Guillermo Coria as Dr. Gero

M16U3L2015
Not-So-Newbie

Post by M16U3L2015 » Wed May 03, 2023 5:07 pm

Salvador Reyes as Cell, I never liked Ricardo Burst as Cell and worse with the voice filter that was put on him.