Dragon Ball Legacy's Collection of Rips

Discussion regarding any musical aspect of the franchise, from game soundtracks to BGM to remixes. Upcoming & classic CDs, reviews, where to find them, and more!

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Underscore_Johny

Dragon Ball Legacy's Collection of Rips

Post by Underscore_Johny » Sun Apr 02, 2023 1:24 pm

Hello there. For those who don't know me, I have a channel on YouTube called "Dragon Ball Legacy" where I have been uploading rips of various Dragon Ball soundtracks over the last few years. In particular I am known for my work with Tokunaga and Menza tracks, though I have done a lot of other stuff.

I'm making this post because I am abandoning this channel and pretty much every other online presence that I have starting tomorrow, and I thought that this would be a good place to share all of the work that I have done in the time since I joined the ripping community. At least if the YouTube account ever goes down everything will still be accessible from here. Here's the link to all of the files that I've made:

https://mega.nz/folder/XF4hDJjA#bKOaj3dmXV61gftBMg9eJQ

Everything in here is unreleased, so should be fine for use on this site. You can share it around as much as you want. I've even included the videos that I've uploaded in case anyone wants to reupload them if my channel ever gets taken down (with credit of course). So yeh, thanks for having me 👋

-Underscore_Johny
My YouTube channel (for all things related to Dragon Ball music): https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8u5b- ... hh72ZLKsQ/

Rafa Fast
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Re: Dragon Ball Legacy's Collection of Rips

Post by Rafa Fast » Sat May 13, 2023 3:54 am

Thanks a godly bunch!
Eeh, please, can I ask you a few stuff?
I oftenly make edits of tracks by using rips not made by me, so I always try to give the credits to the original persons who ripped the scores, and it's really usual for me to not get any info about these stuff
Could you tell me, did you have any help with these? The Tokunaga GT score, the tracks saved in your MEGA foulder, are the ones available for years around the internet? Specially in the internet archive? Are these the best quality version of the tracks available?
I really want to get as many info as possible, so when I upload new edits containing these rips, I can give the correct credits to you
Thanks again ^^
I simply wouldn't want to imagine my life without Dragon Ball, thank you Akira Toriyama (1955-2024), you are now immortal.