What if Chichi had sex with Yamcha and just wished Gohan to be Goku's son so she wouldnt get caught

Discussion regarding the entirety of the franchise in a general (meta) sense, including such aspects as: production, trends, merchandise, fan culture, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Cure Dragon 255
Born 'n Bred Here

What if Chichi had sex with Yamcha and just wished Gohan to be Goku's son so she wouldnt get caught

Post by Cure Dragon 255 » Fri May 05, 2023 12:14 am

Cure Dragon's batshit crazy thread #243 lol.

I know this is batshit but at least its less batshit than most fanfics.
Marz wrote: ↑Wed Jul 21, 2021 11:27 pm "Well, the chapter was good, the story was good and so were the fights. But a new transformation, in Dragon Ball? And one that's ugly? This is where we draw the line!!! Jump the Shark moment!!"

This forum is so over-dramatic that it's not even funny.
90sDBZ wrote: ↑Mon Jul 01, 2019 2:44 pm19 years ago I was rushing home from school to watch DBZ on Cartoon Network, and today I've rushed home from work to watch DBS on Pop. I guess it's true the more things change the more they stay the same. :lol:

JulieYBM
Patreon Supporter

Re: What if Chichi had sex with Yamcha and just wished Gohan to be Goku's son so she wouldnt get caught

Post by JulieYBM » Fri May 05, 2023 12:50 am

That sounds like an interesting and funny idea for a NTR story. It's a shame Shueisha probably wouldn't make an official work like that.
She/HerπŸ’• πŸ’œ πŸ’™
progesterone princess, estradiol empress
Lucifer's bimbo daughter

Kid Buu
I Live Here

Re: What if Chichi had sex with Yamcha and just wished Gohan to be Goku's son so she wouldnt get caught

Post by Kid Buu » Fri May 05, 2023 9:38 am

Well Goku didn't know about kissing girls in Super, right?

I buy into this theory.
Rocketman wrote:"Shonen" basically means "stupid sentimental shit" anyway, so it's ok to be anti-shonen.

PurestEvil
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by PurestEvil » Fri May 05, 2023 9:41 am

...what sort of doujins have you been reading lately?
This post was brought to you by 魔族

Rest in Peace, Toriyama-san

Zephyr
I Live Here

Post by Zephyr » Fri May 05, 2023 9:49 am

I'm not confident she'd know how to operate the Dragon Radar.

WittyUsername
I Live Here

Post by WittyUsername » Fri May 05, 2023 6:03 pm

Gohan was born by a wish from the Dragon Balls, and Goten is a clone Bulma created as a favor to Chi-Chi. Goku is canonically a virgin who has no idea what sex even is. In fact, Chi-Chi probably doesn’t know what it is.

JulieYBM
Patreon Supporter

Post by JulieYBM » Fri May 05, 2023 9:29 pm

PurestEvil wrote: ↑Fri May 05, 2023 9:41 am ...what sort of doujins have you been reading lately?
The good kind, of course.
She/HerπŸ’• πŸ’œ πŸ’™
Lucifer's bimbo daughter

ATA
Beyond Newbie

Post by ATA » Fri May 05, 2023 9:42 pm

Jokes aside this is why I LOVE Gohan's haircut in Superhero. He FINALLY got a haircut that's unique to him but obviously related to Goku. His dumbass needed that. I wish he keeps it for the rest of franchise history.
May Your Heart Be Your Guiding Key

JulieYBM
Patreon Supporter

Post by JulieYBM » Sat May 06, 2023 12:34 am

What if Pan is Yamcha's child? That would be a hell of a twist. I would love to see how Gokuu and Gohan react to their kids actually being Yamcha's kids.
She/HerπŸ’• πŸ’œ πŸ’™
Lucifer's bimbo daughter

Cure Dragon 255
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Cure Dragon 255 » Sat May 06, 2023 12:42 am

Nah that's going TOO FAR. Also ew incest. Or is there incest?

EDIT: Although THAT could explain why Pan cant go Super Saiyan. Wow I hate to admit it but this idea makes more and more sense the more I think about it.
Marz wrote: ↑Wed Jul 21, 2021 11:27 pm "Well, the chapter was good, the story was good and so were the fights. But a new transformation, in Dragon Ball? And one that's ugly? This is where we draw the line!!! Jump the Shark moment!!"

This forum is so over-dramatic that it's not even funny.
90sDBZ wrote: ↑Mon Jul 01, 2019 2:44 pm19 years ago I was rushing home from school to watch DBZ on Cartoon Network, and today I've rushed home from work to watch DBS on Pop. I guess it's true the more things change the more they stay the same. :lol:

JulieYBM
Patreon Supporter

Post by JulieYBM » Sat May 06, 2023 8:48 am

Cure Dragon 255 wrote: ↑Sat May 06, 2023 12:42 am Nah that's going TOO FAR. Also ew incest. Or is there incest?

EDIT: Although THAT could explain why Pan cant go Super Saiyan. Wow I hate to admit it but this idea makes more and more sense the more I think about it.
Videl isn't related to Yamcha, it's not incest for her to have Yamcha's child.

We did it. We finally figured out why Pan can't transform into a Super Saiyan.
She/HerπŸ’• πŸ’œ πŸ’™
Lucifer's bimbo daughter

Kid Buu
I Live Here

Post by Kid Buu » Sat May 06, 2023 8:58 am

JulieYBM wrote: ↑Sat May 06, 2023 8:48 am
Cure Dragon 255 wrote: ↑Sat May 06, 2023 12:42 am Nah that's going TOO FAR. Also ew incest. Or is there incest?

Plot twist: Videl is Yamcha's daughter.
Rocketman wrote:"Shonen" basically means "stupid sentimental shit" anyway, so it's ok to be anti-shonen.

JulieYBM
Patreon Supporter

Post by JulieYBM » Sat May 06, 2023 9:31 am

Kid Buu wrote: ↑Sat May 06, 2023 8:58 am
JulieYBM wrote: ↑Sat May 06, 2023 8:48 am

Plot twist: Videl is Yamcha's daughter.
Aah, I see. Mr. Satan killed her mother and stole her as a child before she could tell Yamcha. It all makes sense now.
She/HerπŸ’• πŸ’œ πŸ’™
Lucifer's bimbo daughter

Tian
Advanced Regular

Post by Tian » Sat May 06, 2023 5:05 pm

Hmm... I wonder what Shadow Dragon would be born from that wish...

JulieYBM
Patreon Supporter

Post by JulieYBM » Sat May 06, 2023 8:54 pm

Tian wrote: ↑Sat May 06, 2023 5:05 pm Hmm... I wonder what Shadow Dragon would be born from that wish...
I suspect that they could be very handsome and cunning.
She/HerπŸ’• πŸ’œ πŸ’™
Lucifer's bimbo daughter

NeoZ Duwang
Not-So-Newbie

Post by NeoZ Duwang » Sat May 06, 2023 9:22 pm

That's what I believe now. Also, Trunks is the son of Vegeta and Uranai Baba, but Blooma is the one who decided to raise him
she/they.

FPSSJ4_Goku
Regular

Post by FPSSJ4_Goku » Mon May 15, 2023 1:22 pm

I would've made some stupid joke about this...but I got nothing. I don't really know what to say for this one.
So, you decided to read my signature, eh?

If you'd like, check out my YouTube channel, and maybe subscribe?