"People you wish could do something for DB"

Discussion regarding the entirety of the franchise in a general (meta) sense, including such aspects as: production, trends, merchandise, fan culture, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Cure Dragon 255
Born 'n Bred Here

"People you wish could do something for DB"

Post by Cure Dragon 255 » Tue May 16, 2023 1:37 pm

I would have loved a Ichiro Mizuki song for Dragon Ball. He was so iconic and would fit right in.

EDIT: Edited the title at Shaddy's suggestion.
Last edited by Cure Dragon 255 on Tue May 16, 2023 2:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Marz wrote: Wed Jul 21, 2021 11:27 pm "Well, the chapter was good, the story was good and so were the fights. But a new transformation, in Dragon Ball? And one that's ugly? This is where we draw the line!!! Jump the Shark moment!!"

This forum is so over-dramatic that it's not even funny.
90sDBZ wrote: Mon Jul 01, 2019 2:44 pm19 years ago I was rushing home from school to watch DBZ on Cartoon Network, and today I've rushed home from work to watch DBS on Pop. I guess it's true the more things change the more they stay the same. :lol:

Shaddy
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Re: Deceased people you wish had worked on Dragon Ball

Post by Shaddy » Tue May 16, 2023 2:28 pm

This is kind of a weird thread to make, I'm not so sure it's a good idea. I feel like a more general "people you wish could do something for DB" thread could encompass the idea fine without the questionable stipulation of said people being dead.

Cure Dragon 255
Born 'n Bred Here

Re: Deceased people you wish had worked on Dragon Ball

Post by Cure Dragon 255 » Tue May 16, 2023 2:49 pm

Your new avatar is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Cute! I love it. I know this is kind of a weird topic but I think its an interesting one. I apologize for the absolutely tasteless title but I couldnt come up with anything better.
Marz wrote: Wed Jul 21, 2021 11:27 pm "Well, the chapter was good, the story was good and so were the fights. But a new transformation, in Dragon Ball? And one that's ugly? This is where we draw the line!!! Jump the Shark moment!!"

This forum is so over-dramatic that it's not even funny.
90sDBZ wrote: Mon Jul 01, 2019 2:44 pm19 years ago I was rushing home from school to watch DBZ on Cartoon Network, and today I've rushed home from work to watch DBS on Pop. I guess it's true the more things change the more they stay the same. :lol:

Zephyr
I Live Here

Re: "People you wish could do something for DB"

Post by Zephyr » Wed May 17, 2023 9:50 am

It would have been awesome if Satoshi Kon had done some animation for Dragon Ball. It would be awesome if Masaaki Yuasa ever does some animation for Dragon Ball.

JulieYBM
Patreon Supporter

Post by JulieYBM » Wed May 17, 2023 10:02 am

Sagisu Shirou, baby! Gimme that sweet, sweet the sport of kings (champion of the game) for triumphant moments! Or beautiful world (perfect and peaceful) for Genki-Dama scenes.
She/Her💕 💜 💙
progesterone princess, estradiol empress
Lucifer's bimbo daughter

novashibe

Post by novashibe » Sun May 28, 2023 6:38 am

Honestly I had a dream where Imaishi of Studio Trigger directed a post-Super Hero DBS anime return. A 26-episode run to tie everything up where Goku, Vegeta, Broly, Gohan and Piccolo all use their and bright, vibrant, differently-coloured forms to battle through space and different planets, to take down Freeza and his army, with animation like something out of FLCL, Diebuster, Gurren Lagann, et al.

I know it's dumb as a sack of rocks but honestly, I would love to see Dragon Ball's action cranked up to 11 for one last outing. It feels like that's the end of the natural progression, anyway.