Is anime Kid Buu stronger than Vegito?

Discussion, generally of an in-universe nature, regarding any aspect of the franchise (including movies, spin-offs, etc.) such as: techniques, character relationships, internal back-history, its universe, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Koitsukai
I Live Here

Re: Is anime Kid Buu stronger than Vegito?

Post by Koitsukai » Mon May 29, 2023 2:20 pm

I'm amazed not only Toriyama's narrative is dismissed, but also Koyama's saying in this matter is also dismissed.
So, basically it's "oh you actually created it? and you worked on the show and were one of the most prominent writers of the franchise? fuck your opinions, the strongest is the one I say it is".

miguelnuva1
I Live Here

Re: Is anime Kid Buu stronger than Vegito?

Post by miguelnuva1 » Mon May 29, 2023 6:25 pm

DBZ Expert wrote: Mon May 29, 2023 1:31 pm
miguelnuva1 wrote: Sun May 28, 2023 3:56 pm
DBZ Expert wrote: Sun May 28, 2023 9:07 am Yes. Pure Boo > Enraged Gohan Boo in the Anime, and this Enraged Boo forced SSjin Vegetto to go all out. Goku states during his fight with Pure Boo that Pure Boo is stronger than he thought and that they should of beaten Boo when they were Vegetto insinuating that even Vegetto might lose to Pure Boo. He definitely didn't say it with the same confidence of killing Pure Boo in one blast like in the Manga.
Vegito didn't go all put on Enraged Buu he just put effort in.
This makes no sense.
It makes a lot of sense, Vegito was not taking Buu seriously then he put my effort in to break Buu's barrier.

Enraged Buuhan is never implied to be a huge increase in power just like when Super Buu broke out the rosat. It was stated to be the same attack.