VegettoEX -- why do you act so pompous?

Discussion, generally of an in-universe nature, regarding any aspect of the franchise (including movies, spin-offs, etc.) such as: techniques, character relationships, internal back-history, its universe, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Mireya
Banned Alternate Account

VegettoEX -- why do you act so pompous?

Post by Mireya » Fri Jun 02, 2023 9:11 pm

No need to be so uptight, my friend. Let's relax a little, this is DB we are talking about, not some irl issue that's super threatening.

VegettoEX
Kanzenshuu Co-Owner & Administrator

Re: VegettoEX -- why do you act so pompous?

Post by VegettoEX » Fri Jun 02, 2023 10:15 pm

I haven’t appeared anywhere in a Dragon Ball story (I guess all those checks I’m sending aren’t helping), so unfortunately I don’t think there’s a good answer for this one quite yet.

(…unless I missed something somewhere?!)

If and when Toriyama (or I suppose Toyotaro at this point) write me into the series, I’m totally down for a good conversation about what kind of attitude they write me with!

What do you think my first line of dialogue would be? I'm hoping I get to be a background character saying something like, “Oh lord” with a big facepalm in response to some really lame gag.
:: [| Mike "VegettoEX" LaBrie |] ::
:: [| Kanzenshuu - Co-Founder/Administrator, Podcast Host, News Manager (note: our "job" titles are arbitrary and meaningless) |] ::
:: [| Website: January 1998 |] :: [| Podcast: November 2005 |] :: [| Fusion: April 2012 |] :: [| Wiki: 20XX |] ::

Mireya
Banned Alternate Account

Post by Mireya » Fri Jun 02, 2023 11:02 pm

Damn, I liked your answer, it caught me off guard.

dbgtFO
Kicks it Old-School

Post by dbgtFO » Sun Jun 04, 2023 2:42 pm

Mireya wrote: Fri Jun 02, 2023 11:02 pm Damn, I liked your answer, it caught me off guard.
I've been here too long. I knew there had to come some kind of joke about the fact you posted this question in the in-universe thread lol

Mireya
Banned Alternate Account

Post by Mireya » Mon Jun 05, 2023 2:09 pm

VegettoEX here.

Kamiccolo9
Namekian Warrior

Post by Kamiccolo9 » Thu Jun 08, 2023 7:04 am

VegettoEX wrote: Fri Jun 02, 2023 10:15 pm I haven’t appeared anywhere in a Dragon Ball story (I guess all those checks I’m sending aren’t helping), so unfortunately I don’t think there’s a good answer for this one quite yet.

(…unless I missed something somewhere?!)

If and when Toriyama (or I suppose Toyotaro at this point) write me into the series, I’m totally down for a good conversation about what kind of attitude they write me with!

What do you think my first line of dialogue would be? I'm hoping I get to be a background character saying something like, “Oh lord” with a big facepalm in response to some really lame gag.
You get to be Appule's intern.
Champion of the 1st Kanzenshuu Short Story Tenkaichi Budokai
Kamiccolo9's Kompendium of Short Stories
Cipher wrote:If Vegeta does not kill Gohan, I will stop illegally streaming the series.
Malik_DBNA wrote:
Scarz wrote:Malik, stop. People are asking me for lewd art of possessed Bra (with Vegeta).
"Achievement Unlocked: Rule 34"

DB1984
Banned

Post by DB1984 » Thu Jun 08, 2023 4:49 pm

I've got nothing personal against him, but there is a thread in the music section that I meant to post in the general section. He hasn't deleted that one yet.

viewtopic.php?t=48148