Translated into English scans of V-Jump from the Dragon Ball Super Broly release period

Discussion specifically regarding the "Dragon Ball Super" TV series premiering July 2015 in Japan, including individual threads for each episode.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Alkiser
Beyond Newbie

Translated into English scans of V-Jump from the Dragon Ball Super Broly release period

Post by Alkiser » Tue Jun 06, 2023 12:25 pm

Does anyone have scans translated in English regarding the strength of Broly, Goku and Vegeta?
I'm looking for promotional materials but unfortunately they are all in Japanese, and since I don't understand the language they won't be of much use to me. I remember that some of them suggested that Broly surpasses the power of the god of destruction and even those I can't find, just by the fact that I only see Japanese scans on the Internet I don't know which information to look for on this subject. And I'm getting ready for the topic of power levels in anime, that's why I'm looking for those scans determining the power level of characters.

If anyone has and will send translated scans of V-jump from the movie Broly I will be very grateful and thank you in advance.