Bardock and crew cameos...

Discussion, generally of an in-universe nature, regarding any aspect of the franchise (including movies, spin-offs, etc.) such as: techniques, character relationships, internal back-history, its universe, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Magica
Regular

Bardock and crew cameos...

Post by Magica » Fri Jul 23, 2004 7:55 pm

I'm doing some more research to add for my website revamp, and I need ome help in what particular episodes and/or movies Bardock and his crew appear in. Does he also appear in the manga? Any help would be much appreciated.

Izlude
Regular

Post by Izlude » Fri Jul 23, 2004 9:32 pm

Bojack only appears in Movie 9, he is not in the original manga or the anime, although... I could of sworn I saw in a episode of GT when everyone from Hell escapes...

**Edit: Oh crap it says Bardock not Bojack, hah...dumbass me
Last edited by Izlude on Sat Jul 24, 2004 4:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Deus ex Machina
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by Deus ex Machina » Fri Jul 23, 2004 10:00 pm

I know Bardock appears once in a vision to Goku, encouraging him to beat Freeza. I think he also appears along with Toma and Celipa when Freeza remisences about killing the Saiyans. I'll see if I can find the exact episodes for ya.

*PINHEAD*
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by *PINHEAD* » Fri Jul 23, 2004 10:23 pm

Ugh...Bardock appears in the manga right before the fight between Son Goku and Freeza. Vegeta calls Goku "Kakarrot" and Freeza recognizes that as a Saiyan name. He then recalls killing a Saiyan that looks just like Goku, and the next panel has a picture of Bardock right before Freeza killed the Saiyans.
I was voted "most unique" and "most likely to become the next existential thinker" in high school.

SaiyaJedi
Kanzenshuu Co-Owner & Administrator

Post by SaiyaJedi » Sun Jul 25, 2004 6:45 pm

*PINHEAD* wrote:Ugh...Bardock appears in the manga right before the fight between Son Goku and Freeza. Vegeta calls Goku "Kakarrot" and Freeza recognizes that as a Saiyan name. He then recalls killing a Saiyan that looks just like Goku, and the next panel has a picture of Bardock right before Freeza killed the Saiyans.
He also appears in DBZ movie 5, although I'm fairly certain that the animation is exactly the same as in the TV special.
Co-translator, Man-in-Japan, and Julian #1 at Kanzenshuu
最近、あんまし投稿してないねんけど、見てんで。いっつも見てる。

Dayspring
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Dayspring » Sun Jul 25, 2004 8:24 pm

Bardock has a two-panel appearance in the manga. A full-bodied shot of him with tons of aliens in the background as Freeza thinks to himself "Now I remember! He resembles that Saiyan who fought like a devil when I destroyed planet Vegeta!"
The second panel is First Form Freeza leaning out of his hoverpodamobob with a finger pointing at a Bardock being incinerated while the narrator says "Neither Freeza nor Goku would realize that the saiyan of whom Freeza spoke of, Bardock, was none other than the father of Goku!" or something 00ber similar.
Captain Christopher Pike wrote:The away team will consist of myself, Cadet Kirk, Mr. Sulu, and Ensign Olsen.
Freeza Heika wrote: for the land of the cool, and the home of the Appule
The Geeky Gentleman: For all your comics, movies, TV and other geeky needs.