Fanmanga - DB Multiverse

Any general discussion regarding fan-created works of the Dragon Ball franchise, including AMVs, fan-art, fan-fiction, etc.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

kaioken12
Beyond Newbie

Post by kaioken12 » Tue Sep 23, 2008 2:05 pm

Rocketman wrote:
Forgotten Hero wrote:It looked like Vegetto was struggling as well.
Forgotten Hero wrote:Vegetto was struggling
Forgotten Hero wrote:Vegetto...struggling
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Hm, at first I thought the exact same thing ^^
But then I realised, that it is a Broly from another universe and a Vegetto from another universe.

So Broly could be stronger than the one faced by "our" Z warriors and Vegetto could be a lot weaker than the one "our" Goku and Vegeta formed (perhaps because one partner wasn't dead or both of them were weaker than "our" versions...).
In the end, it is not completely impossible - very unlikely of course, but not that bad as it might seem of first thought ;)
Kak wrote:Am I the only one who wants to see Piccolo kick some butt or at least put up a good fight against a strong opponent, like Cell or one of the alternate universe strong characters.
No you are not, I want to see that, too :P
Piccolo is stronger than many other fighters, it's a pity ^^
Kak wrote:It looks like Piccolo is going to suck in this story, since Gohan tells him to HIDE BEHIND himself and SSJ1 Goku to withstand an explosion (...).
There is another thing coming to my mind: Why doesn't Gohan fight?
In this manga, he still seems to be in his "full power" state granted by the old Kaioshin. So he should be able to kick ass, shouldn't he?

I still hope for Vegeta being able to go SSJ3 here and win against Buu all by himself :lol:

Well, anyway, it is a great fan manga - I like it very much.
I hope they will keep going and at least finish that plotline with the tournament (if they go on afterwards, fine, but I hope they won't stop in the middle of the finals ;) ).

SSj_Rambo
I Live Here

Post by SSj_Rambo » Wed Sep 24, 2008 1:35 am

Finally (after nearly a week of delays), I have completed my grammatical review of Dragonball Multiverse pages 1-47.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Note: I tried to use a bit of color-coding to define my edits (red=the change and green=stuff to be removed and not replaced) so I gope you can understand it, ask me if you can't.

**Disclaimer: I am not doing this to sound like a now-it-all or a snob or a pompous jerk. I would not have done all of this had Salagir2 (the author) not personally asked for grammar help…and if I hadn’t felt like re-re-reading this amazing fan-manga.**

Page 2
-Panel 2~Piccolo: I really think that "Gnn!!" would have been much better than "GNII!!", but since it is a sound effect it doesn't make too much of a difference.

Page 12
-Panel 3~Varga: Change "we keep them" to "We'll keep them".
-Panel 4~Varga: Change "Kamisama" to "Kami-sama".
-Panel 4~Vargh #2: Change "ready." to "ready," and change "Nameks" to "Namekians".

Page 14
-Panel 3~Namekian: Change "Nameks" to "Namekians".
-Panel 3~Varga: Change "came in" to "came to".
-Panel 4~Narrator: Change "follows his own path" to "follows it's own path".
-Panel 4~Narrator: Change "But, same causes, same consequences, so they are all alike." to "All with the same situations and the same choices, so they are all alike".
-Panel 4~Narrator: Change "could be red, in another it could be conquered" to "could be red, in another the sky could be black, in another it could be conquered".
-Panel 4~Narrator: Change "in another, it could be" to "in another it could be" (remove the comma).

Page 15
-Panel 1~Narrator: Change "the technology" to "a technology" and change "that permits to travel" to "that allows us to travel" and change "from a universe" to "from one universe".
-Panel 2~Narrator: Change "stay closed. But" to "stay closed, but".
-Panel 3~Narrator: Change "Nameks" to "Namekians".
-Panel 4~Narrator: Change "Our question is :" to "Our question is:" (remove the space).

Page 16
-Panel 1~Piccolo: Change "SonGoku" to "Son Goku".
-Panel 4~Goku: Change "too much restrictions" to "too many restrictions".
-Panel 5~Vegeta: Change "I don't trust at all that multi-universe thingy story" to "I don't trust that multi-universe thingy story at all".

Page 17
-Panel 3~Namekain #2: Change "enter on the" to "enter the" (remove the "on").
-Panel 5~Trunks: Change "And we can come as viewers. Can we?" to "And we can come as viewers, can't we?"
-Panel 6~Namekian #2: Change "A fighter" to "One fighter".

Page 18
-Panel 1~Namekian (second bubble): Change "take part or to watch, may enter our" to "take part or watch, enter now" (remove "to" and "may").
-Panel 4~Namekian: Change "to them, that the Dragon Ball won't fix" to "to them that the Dragon Balls won't fix" (remove the comma or ad a "...").

Page 22
-Panel 1~Namekian: Change "wander everywhere" to "wander anywhere" and change "don't go quarrel" to "don't quarrel" (remove "go").
-Panel 1~Varga: Change "they will come" to "they will have come".
-Panel 4~Piccolo: Change "all the others" to "all of the others" and change "on our right" to "to our right" and change "will be filled too" to "are filled too" (remove "will be" and add "are").
-Panel 4~Gohan: Change "on our left" to "to our left".

Page 26
-Panel 2~Trunks: Change "They are many" to "There are many".

Page 27
-Panel 1~Piccolo: Change "Nameks" to "Namekians".
-Panel 2~Goten: Change "Mine... must be" to "Mine must be" (remove the "...").

Page 28
-Panel 1~Coola: Change "Nameks" to "Namekians" and change "them" to "themselves" and change "being" to "be" (remove "ing")...I think that's what you meant to say.

Page 29
-Panel 1~Bardock: Change ".." to "...", just for consistency’s sake.
-Panel 4~Goten: Change "you" to "your".

Page 31
-Panel 1~Namekian: Change "Don't worry for now. They" to "Don't worry, for now they".
-Panel 2~Namekian (second bubble): Change "either" to "though" and change "all his" to "all of his".
-Panel 3~Namekian: Change "smaller" to "smallest".

Page 32
-Panel 2~Trunks: Change "any" to "either".
-Panel 4~Piccolo: Change "Nameks" to "Namekians".

Page 35
-Panel 3~Gohan: Change "is" to "in".

Page 37
-Panel 3~Goku: Change "legendaries" to "legendary".

Page 41
-Panel 4~Jeece: Change "fight in the same universe" to "fight even though we're from the same universe".

Page 44
-Panel 4~Vegeta: Change "understand they are" to "understand that they are".

Page 45
-Panel 5~Vegeta (second bubble): Change "closer" to "closest" and change "with you. And" to "with you, and".
-Panel 5~Vegeta (third bubble): Remove "while" and change "Namek Planet" to "Planet Namek" (just because it sounds so much better to the reader, IMO).
-Panel 6~Piccolo (second bubble): Change "sent on Earth" to "sent to Earth" and change "wasn't he?" to "was he?".

Page 46
-Panel 1~Kakkorotto (first bubble): Change "all humans" to "all the humans".
-Panel 1~Kakkorotto (second bubble): Change "got on" to "went to".
-Panel 2~Piccolo: Change "probably" to "likely".
-Panel 6~Trunks: Change ""primitives"" to ""primitive"".
-Panel 6~Vegeta: Change "funnier will" to "funnier thing will" and change "be on Freeza" to "be Freeza" (remove "on").

Page 47
-Panel 5~Goten and Gohan: Change "my father" to "our father".

If anyone disagrees with any of my edits or has any corrections to my corrections please post them.

**Disclaimer: I am not doing this to sound like a now-it-all or a snob or a pompous jerk. I would not have done all of this had Salagir2 (the author) not personally asked for grammar help…and if I hadn’t felt like re-re-reading this amazing fan-manga.**

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

@ Salagir2: Please do not take this the wrong way, I am a huge fan of this manga and am very grateful to you for all of the work you have put into this. I am not saying that you should make these changes, just merely offering suggestions if you ever need them. If you ever want any help checking grammar in the future (or help re type-setting) please feel free to ask for I will be very willing to help in any way that I can.

Minigt
Beyond Newbie

Post by Minigt » Wed Sep 24, 2008 3:25 am

I'm a newbie but had to add that I LOVE this fan manga. Can't wait for more.
Chuncho Stretchy Pants

Snail
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by Snail » Wed Sep 24, 2008 5:14 am

Welcome to the forum!

Indeed, this fanmanga is awesome. The team behind the fan manga is absolutely amazing with their art thus far. *applauds.

DNA
I Live Here

Post by DNA » Wed Sep 24, 2008 5:32 am

SSj_Rambo wrote:Finally (after nearly a week of delays), I have completed my grammatical review of Dragonball Multiverse pages 1-47.

*snip*
I agree with most of it, but changing Nameks to Namekians is kinda irrelevant. I've heard and read both spellings. They were called just Nameks in my language.

Also I think it sounds better "You are my father" as in, they are individually telling him but at the same time. I just think it sounds more dramatic. Note that it's a double speech balloon.

SSj_Rambo
I Live Here

Post by SSj_Rambo » Wed Sep 24, 2008 10:24 am

DNA wrote:I agree with most of it, but changing Nameks to Namekians is kinda irrelevant. I've heard and read both spellings. They were called just Nameks in my language.
I really had to think about that for a while (and get some help from Herms) but since in Japanese when you are talking about the plural form of "a Namek" you say it as "namekku-seijin" and "Nameks" is a pretty general plural term (since it could also mean multiple Planet Nameks) whereas "Namekians" is speciafacally the plural of a single Namekian being (just like how "namekku-seijin" is specifically the plural for multiple beings from Planet Namek). So pretty much Namekians is how I see it to be writtin in Japanese. I hope this made sense, I can try and clarify it if it still doesn'y make sense to anyone.
DNA wrote:Also I think it sounds better "You are my father" as in, they are individually telling him but at the same time. I just think it sounds more dramatic. Note that it's a double speech balloon.
To me the fact that they use the same speach bubble makes me think that they are intentionally saying it together, which is why I think two people saying "our" makes a lot more sense then two people saying my, as if my is plural. Just my opinion.

Xyex
I Live Here

Post by Xyex » Wed Sep 24, 2008 10:29 am

DNA wrote:
SSj_Rambo wrote:Finally (after nearly a week of delays), I have completed my grammatical review of Dragonball Multiverse pages 1-47.

*snip*
I agree with most of it, but changing Nameks to Namekians is kinda irrelevant. I've heard and read both spellings. They were called just Nameks in my language.

Also I think it sounds better "You are my father" as in, they are individually telling him but at the same time. I just think it sounds more dramatic. Note that it's a double speech balloon.
Yeah, I agree with both of those. "Namek(s)" and "Namekian(s)" are equally used, even in America actually. I use "Namek(s)" more often than "Namekian(s)" myself in my writing.

And as that's a double speech bubble, with both Goten and Gohan talking at the same time, I think "My father" works better. They're each, at the same time, stating that he is their own father. If only one of them was speaking than "our" would be the way to go but in this case I say "my" is the better option.
Avys ~ DA account ~ Fanfiction ~ Chat Quotes
<Kaboom> I'm just glad that he now sounds more like Invader Zim than Rita Repulsa
<Xyex> Original Freeza never sounded like a chick to me.
<Kaboom> Neither does Rita
<Xyex> Good point.

SSJ2bardock
I Live Here

Post by SSJ2bardock » Wed Sep 24, 2008 3:53 pm

Are you kidding me? All we get this week is a cover page, what a cop out.
PSN Stay_Slapped

Let’s play FighterZ

SSj_Rambo
I Live Here

Post by SSj_Rambo » Wed Sep 24, 2008 5:11 pm

SSJ2bardock wrote:Are you kidding me? All we get this week is a cover page, what a cop out.
Well we do get two pages a week, and since they're also working on translating the comic into Japanese it makes perfect sense that they had to take it a little easy this week. Plus cover pages are pretty important (especially if you print each page out like me) so it's definitely not a loss. And you have to consider the fact that this page was colored, so it probably took the same amount of effort as a normal page...if not more.
-----------------------------------------------------------------
And about the whole "Nameks" vs "Namekians" thing, I know that I am looking very deeply into the matter for my reasoning behind "Namekians" being the spelling I prefer and I'm sure that most of you think that I am looking far too deeply into it and I understand that. I know that most of the Dragonball community uses "Nameks" for multiple inhabitants of the planet Namek and it does work for that context to some extent and that is why I don't have a problem with it...I just personally prefer "Namekians".

And I just want to reiterate that I love Multiverse and did my grammar review out of love for the series and for the chance that it might help Salagir2's amazing story in some way.

DNA
I Live Here

Post by DNA » Wed Sep 24, 2008 5:27 pm

Well, about the Nameks/Namekians, I guess you are kinda right, we are Earthlings and not Earths. So I guess it would work kind of the same. But then again we are generally called Humans, and in Dragon Universe you also have Saiyans and Yadrats. Anyway, to me sounds better Nameks :P

And I still think that "You are my father" sounds good as it is.

SSJ2bardock: You are lucky he even keeps doing this. He doesn't owe you anything. Be glad you have 2 pages a week.

-----------------------------

Anyway, this is how we stand now:

-Universe 1: It's where the Vargas are from.

Figthers: The five Kaioshin (Not sure for all of them).
Viewers: The Vargas and the Nameks of that universe.

-Universe 7: All the Nameks have fuse into one to fight Freeza.

Figthers: The Super Namek.
Viewers: Apparently none.

-Universe 10: Freeza and his family were killed by the East Kaioshin.

Figthers: Some Saiyans and some Nameks.
Viewers: The rest.

-Universe 13: Kakarotto had join his brother, Vegeta can turn Super Saiyan.

Figthers: Vegeta (Sure), Nappa, Kakarotto, Raditz (Not sure for those three).

-Universe 16: The fusion of Goku and Vegeta didn't get canceled. Uub and Pan are missing, there's a new girl character.

Figthers: Vegetto, possibly more.
Viewers: Unknown (Probably like the Universe 18: Videl, Gohan, Piccolo, Bra...)

-Universe 17: Cell had defeated Gohan.

Figthers: Cell, Cell Jr.
Viewers: Certainly none.

-Universe 18: Follow the manga/anime storyline up to Goku leaving with Uub.

Figthers: Goku, Vegeta, Gotenks, Uub, Pan.
Viewers: Gohan, Videl, Piccolo, Trunks, Goten, Bra (Not sure for her).

-Universe 19: Peoples with armors and weapons are the strongest in that universe.

Figthers: Peoples with armors and weapons.

-Universe 20: Broly remain trapped in the ice after landing on Earth.

Figthers: Broly.
Viewers: None.

-Universe ?: A universe ruled by Freeza and his family.

Figthers: Coola, Freeza, King Cold.
Viewers: Kiwi, Appule, others soldiers (Not sure for all of them).

-Universe ?: Majin Buu still follow Babidi's orders.

Figthers: Majin Buu (Fat), Dabra
Viewers: Babidi.

-Universe ?: Majin Buu had defeated Vegetto or killed Goku and Vegeta before they fuse.

Figthers: Majin Buu (Gohan absorbed).

-Universe ?: Bojack won against Gohan

Fighters: Bojack
Viewers: Zangya

-Universe ?: #17 & #18 killed Trunks

Fighters: #17 & #18
Viewers: None
Last edited by DNA on Wed Sep 24, 2008 6:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

SSJ2bardock
I Live Here

Post by SSJ2bardock » Wed Sep 24, 2008 6:02 pm

DNA wrote: SSJ2bardock: You are lucky he even keeps doing this. I doesn't owe you anything. Be glad you have 2 pages a week.
I'm not obligated to read his story, just like he isn't obligated to make it, so I can be discontent with a title page.
PSN Stay_Slapped

Let’s play FighterZ

Scarz
I Live Here

Post by Scarz » Wed Sep 24, 2008 6:47 pm

Quotes from the site's comments:
Minime:
I guess that is Bra on the picture... But how can she be born, if Vegeta and Goku are still Vegetto?

Terra-jin:
Bulma and Vegetto... yeah that's gotta be it!
Or maybe Vegetto, Bulma, AND Chichi. Bow chicka wa wow!

SSj_Rambo
I Live Here

Post by SSj_Rambo » Wed Sep 24, 2008 8:17 pm

I like how the 7 star Dragonball was used for the "o" in Dragon. It's omething that is a lot more original than the generic 1 star ball or 4 star ball that is usually used...plus it really makes the good this-isn't-another-Goku-fanboy-manga point really clear.

Terra-jin
Regular

Post by Terra-jin » Thu Sep 25, 2008 4:26 am

Scarz wrote:Or maybe Vegetto, Bulma, AND Chichi. Bow chicka wa wow!
:lol: now I know why Vegetto wanted to stay fused :wink:

I can see why Bra and Uub aren't in Universe 16, but shouldn't Pan still be there? I mean, Gohan and Videl are both there. Maybe she just isn't shown yet.
It's all GOOD

Salagir2

Post by Salagir2 » Fri Sep 26, 2008 4:18 pm

SSj_Rambo wrote:I didn't realy like how it pretty much just showed Namekians forfeiting when Goku showed a hint of hsi true power, but oh well.
Velasa wrote:You could say it's because they're smart but it still irritated me as well. I'm hoping we get some Nameccian fighters (outside the one big guy) who can truly go kicking some ass ^^
Yes, they're smart, but also I needed to leave out many fights : they are really too much of them in this tournament :)
Plus, people who forfeits are put in good use : their opponent will show his power on the 2nd round of fight, thus leaving more suspense for some characters.
Spoiler: Nail didn't forfeit :)

SSj_Rambo wrote:Again the spelling and grammer bugged me a bit, but it's till an amazing manga and one that I will continue to enjoy unitl the very end. Keep up the great work Salagir and Gogeta Jr!
DNA wrote:If you guys are bugged about the spelling, Salagir did ask for help in that department, I would help myself, but since I'm not English as well, I thought that there are people more capable then me around here.
+1
Rocketman & SSj_Rambo wrote:(changes for EN version)
Thanks a lot ! They're noted, I'll put them online soon.

If I have comment, I'll tell them after this post, by PM.

My/Our father debate: the fact that the sentence is reversed from the original is a big change enough, I didn't want too make it worse with plural.

Nameks/Namekians : the 2nd is longer to write, which totally explains why we use Nameks ^^ (in French too). Both are good to me, except you know... for the fact I'll have to edit many pages ;) Anyway I'll do that, as I decided to leave "Saïyens" for "Saiyans".
SSj_Rambo wrote:Salagir2: Please do not take this the wrong way
No can do ! :) At least some help for my crappy English !

Kak wrote:So is Piccolo not going to fight? He's coming as a viewer, but that doesn't mean something can't be worked in, right?
Right :) You know the tournament is the beginning. I don't know if we'll be able to go this far, but after, some spectators will have their fun. And in fact, before that too... But I can't reveal anything ;p
Kak wrote:It looks like Piccolo is going to suck in this story, since Gohan tells him to HIDE BEHIND himself and SSJ1 Goku to withstand an explosion that knocks people back but doesn't appear especially lethal. :( Oh well, I probably shouldn't have gotten my hopes up in the first place. :P
Yes it's.. an inconsistensy. I didn't think far enough.
I will explain later that there is a very big and powerful barrier for the public, but not for the challengers.
kaioken12 wrote:Why doesn't Gohan fight?
he should be able to kick ass, shouldn't he?
Yes. He just doesn't care.
SSJ2bardock wrote:Are you kidding me? All we get this week is a cover page, what a cop out.
Man I'm really sorry. You know what ? I'll give you your money back.
(does nothing)
Ok, done.

One last thing. Like you all, I'd like to have more pages per week. But Gogeta Jr can only go this far (still weren't able to kidnap him and put him in a cage with only a sandwich per drawn page, but working on it).
If you know someone, or are someone, who draws very, very well, I'd like to add another cartoonist to the team. He would draw special chapters, telling the stories of alternates universes.
If you think you draw like a god, mail to me. And I'm really asking like a god, because, well you know, it's hard to go on the scene after Gogeta Jr. I know I would not be able too ;)
Stupid things on DBZ - Dragon Ball Multiverse Webcomic
-what happened in dbz today?
-they fought some guy

SSJ2bardock
I Live Here

Post by SSJ2bardock » Fri Sep 26, 2008 4:23 pm

Salagir2 wrote:
Man I'm really sorry. You know what ? I'll give you your money back.
(does nothing)
Ok, done.
Thanks! :evil: I'm very angry at you guys, now let me get back to reading Dragonball Multiverse......... er, I mean not reading Multiverse, yes that's it, not reading...
PSN Stay_Slapped

Let’s play FighterZ

Terra-jin
Regular

Post by Terra-jin » Fri Sep 26, 2008 8:38 pm

I'm not sure I understand your post... are you being sarcastic or what? If not, please support DBM. You have to understand that Salagir and Gogeta Jr. are doing this in their spare time, so it's not really your place to complain about what they release. On the other hand, you must be really hooked on this fanmanga to be that disappointed with 'just a coverpage' :wink:

Keep up the great work Salagir and Gogeta Jr.! I hope DBM gets very far!
It's all GOOD

Forgotten Hero
Advanced Regular

Post by Forgotten Hero » Fri Sep 26, 2008 9:33 pm

DNA wasn't sure if Nappa was a fighter for Universe 13. He fought, that would make him a fighter.
Or does he mean that he is unsure whether or not Nappa can go Super Saiyajin.
Gohan: "You're a Buddhist." Kuririn: "A hungry Buddhist!"

SSj_Rambo
I Live Here

Post by SSj_Rambo » Sat Sep 27, 2008 3:12 am

Salagir2 wrote:
SSj_Rambo wrote:Again the spelling and grammer bugged me a bit, but it's till an amazing manga and one that I will continue to enjoy unitl the very end. Keep up the great work Salagir and Gogeta Jr!
DNA wrote:If you guys are bugged about the spelling, Salagir did ask for help in that department, I would help myself, but since I'm not English as well, I thought that there are people more capable then me around here.
+1
Oh yeah!!!

I just wanted to say that I really like the little standings/results chart that you put up on the DBM site! I hope it gets updated as the tournament moves closer to the end.

Keep up the great work!

DNA
I Live Here

Post by DNA » Sat Sep 27, 2008 1:35 pm

Forgotten Hero wrote:DNA wasn't sure if Nappa was a fighter for Universe 13. He fought, that would make him a fighter.
Or does he mean that he is unsure whether or not Nappa can go Super Saiyajin.
Sorry, I just copied that from an earlier post and put the new ones in, I didn't notice Nappa wasn't there. I'll rectify in a future post, when more fighters and universes are revealed.

Edit: And they have been.

---------------------------------

-Universe 1: Where the Vargas are from.

Figthers: The five Kaioshin.
Viewers: The Vargas and the Nameks of that universe.

-Universe 7: All the Nameks fused into one to fight Freeza.

Figthers: The Super Namek.

-Universe 8: A universe ruled by Freeza and his family.

Figthers: Coola, Freeza, King Cold, Ginew Tokusentai.
Viewers: Kiwi, Appule, other soldiers.

-Universe 10: Freeza and his family were killed by the East Kaioshin.

Figthers: Some Saiyans and some Nameks.
Viewers: The rest.

-Universe 13: Kakarotto joined his brother, the Saiyans killed Freeza on Namek.

Figthers: Vegeta, Nappa, Kakarotto, Raditz.

-Universe 14: #17 & #18 killed Trunks.

Fighters: #17 & #18.

-Universe 15: I'K'L' is the strongest of this universe.

Fighters: I'K'L'.

-Universe 16: Vegetto killed Buu and the fusion wasn't cancelled. Uub, Pan and Bra are missing.

Figthers: Vegetto, possibly more.
Viewers: Everyone else.

-Universe 17: Cell had defeated Gohan.

Figthers: Cell, Cell Jr.

-Universe 18: Follows the manga.

Figthers: Goku, Vegeta, Gotenks, Uub, Pan.
Viewers: Gohan, Videl, Piccolo, Trunks, Goten, Bra.

-Universe 19: People with armors and weapons are the strongest in that universe.

Figthers: People with armors and weapons.
Viewers: Unknown.

-Universe 20: Broly remained trapped in the ice after landing on Earth.

Figthers: Broly.

-Universe ?: Majin Buu still follows Babidi's orders.

Figthers: Majin Buu (Good), Dabra
Viewers: Babidi.

-Universe ?: Majin Buu had defeated Vegetto or killed Goku and Vegeta before they fuse.

Figthers: Majin Buu (Gohan absorbed).

-Universe ?: Bojack won against Gohan

Fighters: Bojack
Viewers: Zangya

-Universe ?: Imperfect Future

Fighters: Trunks
Viewers: Probably none.
(Albeit not shown yet, this universe will appear according to Salagir.)

---------------------------------

I also composed a list based on Dragon Ball media on who appears or could appear:

Villains:
No one in Dragon Ball would be a threat to later villains.
Even if Piccolo Daimao won, he still would pose a threat to later villains.

Garlic Jr.: Albeit not being a powerful villain, he's got the trump card of being immortal.
Dr. Willow: Would be killed by later villains.
Tullece: There's a good chance he could control the universe, explained in an earlier post.
Slug: Would be killed by later villains.

The Saiyans: Already in.
Freeza Family: Already in.
Androids: Already in.
Cell: Already in.

Alternate Androids: Even if they defeated Goku, they were too straight forward and probably wouldn't pose a threat to mankind.
Brolly: Already in.
Bojack: Already in.

Majin Buu: Already in.
Majin Vegeta: Could be in, if he actually remained evil and managed to defeat Buu, he could be a force to be reckoned with.
Majin Buu (Evil): Already in.
Majin Buu (Pure): If he had won, he would probably destroy the entire universe.

Janemba: If he had won, he would have distorted the whole universe.
Hildegarn: He is just a mindless beast.

Heroes:
There aren't that many possibilities for heroes.

Normal Z-Warriors: Already in.
Future Z-Warriors: Trunks and possibly Gohan.
Vegetto (Goku and Vegeta stuck on fusion): Already in.
Z: From Neko Majin.
Gt Version Z-Warriors: The setting would be pretty much the same. With Goku as a kid and Uub merged with Mr. Buu as fighters.

------------------------------------------

Please don't start an anti GT war. I just listed possibilities.