So... How was it?

Discussion, generally of an in-universe nature, regarding any aspect of the franchise (including movies, spin-offs, etc.) such as: techniques, character relationships, internal back-history, its universe, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

reckless_youth

Post by reckless_youth » Mon Sep 13, 2004 4:40 pm

SonGokuGT wrote:My girlfriend's great uncle is co-founder of Toei and he said that
they were producing episode 23 right now!

OMG!! (>_<);;
Now THAT's funny.
[color=darkred][size=75]Initiate. Blood purge. Coalition in massacre. Mechanized. High tech. Wholesale death in effect. Mutually. Assured...destruction will occur. Genocide. Revised. Same pain through diverse eyes. CAN'T STOP THE WARRING FACTIONS! CAN'T STOP THE WARRING FACTIONS! Hostile from the start...ALWAYS WAR ALWAYS...ENDING BITTER PEACE...Not the last. Third war. Blood spills forever more. Patriot. Hard line. Lay siege till the end of time.[/size][/color]

Zackarotto
I Live Here

Post by Zackarotto » Mon Sep 13, 2004 6:34 pm

VegettoEX wrote:And no-one's even TRYING to be clever, anymore :P.
PsyLiam wrote:I know. I was quite impressed with the restraint shown earlier on. Humour can be much funnier if it's subtle, people.
Yeah... I probably ruined the atmosphere for all of it when I posted. But I was just trying to get some totally stupid shit out so I could say something else. Which I forgot.

PsyLiam
I Live Here

Post by PsyLiam » Mon Sep 13, 2004 10:00 pm

Look down and apologise.
Romana: "I don't think we should interfere."
Doctor: "Interfere? Of course we should interfere! Always do what you're best at, that's what I say."
[i]-Doctor Who: Nightmare Of Eden[/i]

The S
I Live Here

Post by The S » Mon Sep 13, 2004 10:25 pm

I know. I was quite impressed with the restraint shown earlier on. Humour can be much funnier if it's subtle, people.
Eh, screw it.
Battle High 2, starring Kyle Hebert as well as myself, has been released on Xbox 360, OUYA, PC, Linux, Mac, and Xbox One!

Dayspring
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Dayspring » Mon Sep 13, 2004 10:25 pm

So EX wants clever now does he? :twisted:

LIKE OH EM GEE DID YOU SEE EPISODE TWO?! That had to be the BEST filler episode EVER! I usually hate DB humour episodes, but I have to admit even I fell over anime style when the master punster (Toriyama) introduced us to the lecher space cowboy "Clinton Eastwood" who's ki guns devastated even the most powerful of fighters, but whenever he saw women he ended up "firing blanks". :lol:

I thought it was great how Bulma+Chichi got to save the day as a result, but was a little annoyed at how the obvious ppl to save the day (Pan and/or android 18) were excluded. :?

Speaking of Pan, what are your thoughts on the preview at the end for episode 3? Doesn't anybody else think it's stupid that she goes SSJ because Satan has a heart attack? And was it my imagination or did Bra ACTUALLY use a ki attack on Trunks for teasing her?
Signature move! "RETRIBUTION FOR MAKING FUN OF MY SKANKY DRESS ATTACK!" :lol:
Captain Christopher Pike wrote:The away team will consist of myself, Cadet Kirk, Mr. Sulu, and Ensign Olsen.
Freeza Heika wrote: for the land of the cool, and the home of the Appule
The Geeky Gentleman: For all your comics, movies, TV and other geeky needs.

The S
I Live Here

Post by The S » Mon Sep 13, 2004 10:38 pm

LIKE OH EM GEE DID YOU SEE EPISODE TWO?! That had to be the BEST filler episode EVER! I usually hate DB humour episodes, but I have to admit even I fell over anime style when the master punster (Toriyama) introduced us to the lecher space cowboy "Clinton Eastwood" who's ki guns devastated even the most powerful of fighters, but whenever he saw women he ended up "firing blanks".

I thought it was great how Bulma+Chichi got to save the day as a result, but was a little annoyed at how the obvious ppl to save the day (Pan and/or android 1 were excluded.

Speaking of Pan, what are your thoughts on the preview at the end for episode 3? Doesn't anybody else think it's stupid that she goes SSJ because Satan has a heart attack? And was it my imagination or did Bra ACTUALLY use a ki attack on Trunks for teasing her?
Signature move! "RETRIBUTION FOR MAKING FUN OF MY SKANKY DRESS ATTACK!"
Now THAT's funny!
Battle High 2, starring Kyle Hebert as well as myself, has been released on Xbox 360, OUYA, PC, Linux, Mac, and Xbox One!

Dayspring
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Dayspring » Tue Sep 14, 2004 11:38 pm

The S wrote:
LIKE OH EM GEE DID YOU SEE EPISODE TWO?! That had to be the BEST filler episode EVER! I usually hate DB humour episodes, but I have to admit even I fell over anime style when the master punster (Toriyama) introduced us to the lecher space cowboy "Clinton Eastwood" who's ki guns devastated even the most powerful of fighters, but whenever he saw women he ended up "firing blanks".

I thought it was great how Bulma+Chichi got to save the day as a result, but was a little annoyed at how the obvious ppl to save the day (Pan and/or android 1 were excluded.

Signature move! "RETRIBUTION FOR MAKING FUN OF MY SKANKY DRESS ATTACK!"
Now THAT's funny!
In retrospect I put way too fucking much effort into that. :lol:
Captain Christopher Pike wrote:The away team will consist of myself, Cadet Kirk, Mr. Sulu, and Ensign Olsen.

Jakez04
Beyond Newbie

Post by Jakez04 » Wed Sep 15, 2004 12:52 pm

Okay!!!! Hold on a minute!!!! I just cameback form my break. There is a DragonBallAF? I tired to make sense of the forum. But my head hurts a lot. If there is a AF someone tell me where can I see it. What Cable I need to buy and everything. If this is a joke then tell me. :x
Da Name is Jakez -ROC Baby!
[url=http://www.geocities.com/dragonfistgt]DragonFistGT![/url]

VegettoEX
Kanzenshuu Co-Owner & Administrator

Post by VegettoEX » Wed Sep 15, 2004 12:57 pm

Jakez04 wrote:Okay!!!! Hold on a minute!!!! I just cameback form my break. There is a DragonBallAF? I tired to make sense of the forum. But my head hurts a lot. If there is a AF someone tell me where can I see it. What Cable I need to buy and everything. If this is a joke then tell me. :x
:: [| Mike "VegettoEX" LaBrie |] ::
:: [| Kanzenshuu - Co-Founder/Administrator, Podcast Host, News Manager (note: our "job" titles are arbitrary and meaningless) |] ::
:: [| Website: January 1998 |] :: [| Podcast: November 2005 |] :: [| Fusion: April 2012 |] :: [| Wiki: 20XX |] ::

Jakez04
Beyond Newbie

Post by Jakez04 » Wed Sep 15, 2004 1:00 pm

Hey well tell me. That Ugh doesn't answer anything. Hey EX tell me is it true or not.

VegettoEX

Post by VegettoEX » Wed Sep 15, 2004 1:01 pm

Jakez04 wrote:Hey well tell me. That Ugh doesn't answer anything. Hey EX tell me is it true or not.
If you're asking this question, you haven't read the thread. And that's not my fault.
:: [| Kanzenshuu - Co-Founder/Administrator, Podcast Host, News Manager (note: our "job" titles are arbitrary and meaningless) |] ::
:: [| Website: January 1998 |] :: [| Podcast: November 2005 |] :: [| Fusion: April 2012 |] :: [| Wiki: 20XX |] ::

Jakez04
Beyond Newbie

Post by Jakez04 » Wed Sep 15, 2004 1:03 pm

I did read it. Just I don't get it. It makes my head hurt , so can you tell me yes or no?
*Update*
It says the big showing or something like that. So it is one of the two.
1)You guys went threw a lot of touble. It also said Dragon Piece (something like that). There was also a lot of made up stuff. Plus that Ugh Picture. (Thinking) Its fake.
2) Its real and is showing in Japan.
3)I am really stupid and should use my brain a lot more. :wink:
Last edited by Jakez04 on Wed Sep 15, 2004 1:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

VegettoEX

Post by VegettoEX » Wed Sep 15, 2004 1:05 pm

Jakez04 wrote:I did read it. Just I don't get it. It makes my head hurt , so can you tell me yes or no?
No, I cannot tell you "yes" or "no." If you're not going to put the effort into reading the obvious answer, then too freakin' bad. Maybe you're better off living the lie... >.>

Jakez04
Beyond Newbie

Post by Jakez04 » Wed Sep 15, 2004 1:09 pm

Living the lie.... So it is fake? I am stupid so I need a direct answer as you can tell. I bet 5 bucks that you are staring at your computer dumbfouded. So can I have the 5 bucks that I just won? Hehehehe
*Update*
Should I just turn off my computer?
Hey I feel a bit smater typing correct and stuff. Makes me feel all tingly inside my fingers. Seriously it does. :P
*Update*
I just got it. It is fake right? I going to give myself a cookie. Yay!!!! :P

Adamant
I Live Here

Post by Adamant » Wed Sep 15, 2004 3:30 pm

Jakez04 wrote:I did read it. Just I don't get it. It makes my head hurt , so can you tell me yes or no?
*Update*
It says the big showing or something like that. So it is one of the two.
1)You guys went threw a lot of touble. It also said Dragon Piece (something like that). There was also a lot of made up stuff. Plus that Ugh Picture. (Thinking) Its fake.
2) Its real and is showing in Japan.
3)I am really stupid and should use my brain a lot more. :wink:

The correct answer is 3 and either 1 or 2. You find out which.

SonGokuGT
I Live Here

Post by SonGokuGT » Wed Sep 15, 2004 3:59 pm

VegettoEX wrote:
Jakez04 wrote:Okay!!!! Hold on a minute!!!! I just cameback form my break. There is a DragonBallAF? I tired to make sense of the forum. But my head hurts a lot. If there is a AF someone tell me where can I see it. What Cable I need to buy and everything. If this is a joke then tell me. :x
It's UNREAL that people are still asking that! :roll:

perfect pic EX! lol

Dayspring
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Dayspring » Wed Sep 15, 2004 7:32 pm

Hey Jakez: I can tell you yes or no.

*PINHEAD*
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by *PINHEAD* » Wed Sep 15, 2004 8:20 pm

j00 s1lLy L!L n00|3...

If you had any sense at all you could clearly see that Dragon Ball AF is most definitely real, duh... Look at the picture of Shenlong and that concept art Deus ex Machina posted--they prove it! And my friend's cousin in Japan knows this guy who saw it!
I was voted "most unique" and "most likely to become the next existential thinker" in high school.

maarken

yup yup

Post by maarken » Thu Sep 16, 2004 2:41 am

good job on that commercial.. had i seen that beforehand i would have been curious as to why only "z" clips are shown with "AF" being advertised.. but o well.. lol... 3 years ago rumors of AF were circulating and i was one avid fan of dbz helping to spread them (my friend actually made some sketches of the characters in the "series") anyway it was fun while it lasted...
I WANT MY TWO DOLLARS!

seriously... give me my money!

VegettoEX

Re: yup yup

Post by VegettoEX » Thu Sep 16, 2004 8:31 am

maarken wrote:good job on that commercial.. had i seen that beforehand i would have been curious as to why only "z" clips are shown with "AF" being advertised.. but o well.. lol... 3 years ago rumors of AF were circulating and i was one avid fan of dbz helping to spread them (my friend actually made some sketches of the characters in the "series") anyway it was fun while it lasted...
Please re-read the forum rules. There are specific rules in place for things like grammar that we're going to ask you to follow while a guest on these boards. Thanks!