New rumors to add

General discussion about Kanzenshuu, its content, features, contests, community, etc. This is NOT an off-topic forum!

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

The Tori-bot
I Live Here

Post by The Tori-bot » Sun Apr 05, 2009 8:53 am

Rod wrote:Also, didn't Roshi drink the elixir? I remember him saying something like that
Short answer: No.

Long answer: Wellll....
New to the forum? Just want to know when you'll hit your next posting rank? Ever wondered why some users have special titles, and what they mean? The answers to all these questions and more are waiting for you in the Kanzenshuu Member Hierarchy Guide!!
"Of all the things to worry about... the Wookiee has no pants." -- Mark Hamill
Herms wrote:Really, you could translate either title either way and nobody would care. But God would know.

Rod
Regular

Post by Rod » Sun Apr 05, 2009 3:31 pm

Wow. Yeah, I think it would be a good idea to put it in the Rumors section.

Tanooki Kuribo
I Live Here

Post by Tanooki Kuribo » Tue Apr 07, 2009 9:21 am

Ah, don't forget about the "DragonBall episodes 1 - 13 in 2010" rumor.

SHINOBI-03
I Live Here

Post by SHINOBI-03 » Wed Apr 08, 2009 6:23 am

Tanooki Kuribo wrote:Ah, don't forget about the "DragonBall episodes 1 - 13 in 2010" rumor.
It was the first thing I mentiond here
My Dragon Ball Story (500th post)
My Anime List
My Manga List
Big Momma wrote:This is Daizex. There's gonna be complaints and groaning no matter what. ;)
Anime Insider magazine wrote:If police officers in the future dress like prostitutes, then what do prostitutes in the future wear?

Dayspring
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Dayspring » Wed Apr 08, 2009 11:37 am

SHINOBI-03 wrote:
Tanooki Kuribo wrote:Ah, don't forget about the "DragonBall episodes 1 - 13 in 2010" rumor.
It was the first thing I mentiond here
This one I'm looking forward to getting all the details on, as Amazon and Chapters has put them back in stock. Most likely Lionsgate's trying to cash in on the Evolution, but it's still a lot of costs to cover for only 8 months of sales.
Captain Christopher Pike wrote:The away team will consist of myself, Cadet Kirk, Mr. Sulu, and Ensign Olsen.
Freeza Heika wrote: for the land of the cool, and the home of the Appule
The Geeky Gentleman: For all your comics, movies, TV and other geeky needs.

VegettoEX
Kanzenshuu Co-Owner & Administrator

Post by VegettoEX » Wed Apr 08, 2009 11:50 am

RE: Lionsgate

I contacted. Let's just say this isn't getting resolved any time soon. I need to figure out what they'll let me say... :/
:: [| Mike "VegettoEX" LaBrie |] ::
:: [| Kanzenshuu - Co-Founder/Administrator, Podcast Host, News Manager (note: our "job" titles are arbitrary and meaningless) |] ::
:: [| Website: January 1998 |] :: [| Podcast: November 2005 |] :: [| Fusion: April 2012 |] :: [| Wiki: 20XX |] ::

The Tori-bot
I Live Here

Post by The Tori-bot » Wed Apr 08, 2009 1:24 pm

Could you maybe be a little less... cryptic? :?
New to the forum? Just want to know when you'll hit your next posting rank? Ever wondered why some users have special titles, and what they mean? The answers to all these questions and more are waiting for you in the Kanzenshuu Member Hierarchy Guide!!
"Of all the things to worry about... the Wookiee has no pants." -- Mark Hamill
Herms wrote:Really, you could translate either title either way and nobody would care. But God would know.

Dayspring
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Dayspring » Wed Apr 08, 2009 1:27 pm

VegettoEX wrote:RE: Lionsgate

I contacted. Let's just say this isn't getting resolved any time soon. I need to figure out what they'll let me say... :/
"Let" you? Did you make the mistake of getting info off the record or something? :?
Captain Christopher Pike wrote:The away team will consist of myself, Cadet Kirk, Mr. Sulu, and Ensign Olsen.

Innagadadavida
I Live Here

Post by Innagadadavida » Wed Apr 08, 2009 5:05 pm

Find out if you can tell us who's being a douche. Funimation or Lionsgate. I really want to know who to hate on.

VegettoEX
Kanzenshuu Co-Owner & Administrator

Post by VegettoEX » Wed Apr 08, 2009 9:18 pm

Dayspring wrote:

"Let" you? Did you make the mistake of getting info off the record or something? :?
The problem seems to be that there's SOMETHING to say, but I don't even know what that something *IS*. I literally have nothing new to report other than that I contacted them and got back no descriptive answer.
:: [| Mike "VegettoEX" LaBrie |] ::
:: [| Kanzenshuu - Co-Founder/Administrator, Podcast Host, News Manager (note: our "job" titles are arbitrary and meaningless) |] ::
:: [| Website: January 1998 |] :: [| Podcast: November 2005 |] :: [| Fusion: April 2012 |] :: [| Wiki: 20XX |] ::

Taku128
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by Taku128 » Wed Apr 08, 2009 9:20 pm

Innagadadavida wrote:

Find out if you can tell us who's being a douche. Funimation or Lionsgate. I really want to know who to hate on.
Either way you can hate on FUNi for not putting an expiration on the rights.
­

Dayspring
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Dayspring » Wed Apr 08, 2009 9:36 pm

VegettoEX wrote:
Dayspring wrote:

The problem seems to be that there's SOMETHING to say, but I don't even know what that something *IS*. I literally have nothing new to report other than that I contacted them and got back no descriptive answer.
Ah. Why not just copy and paste it in an original thread in the General Discussion so we can put in our two cents on what it is they're actually saying?

Lionsgate and a non-descript answer? Those fuckers answered an either/or question with a "yes" again, didn't they? :P

SHINOBI-03
I Live Here

Post by SHINOBI-03 » Wed Apr 29, 2009 8:36 am

Ok, another one to add...

- Chris Sabat played Shenlong in Dragon Ball Evolution (General)

We know it's false, I think it's originted from the Trivia section of the movie in IMDB
My Anime List
My Manga List
Big Momma wrote:This is Daizex. There's gonna be complaints and groaning no matter what. ;)
Anime Insider magazine wrote:If police officers in the future dress like prostitutes, then what do prostitutes in the future wear?

Captain Awesome
Patreon Supporter

Post by Captain Awesome » Wed Apr 29, 2009 9:13 am

Is there even a point putting it in there though?, Shenlong didn't have any lines in the film, so it's safe to assume that rumour has been put to rest, unless some fanboys think they sat him in a booth and recorded him saying nothing.

SHINOBI-03
I Live Here

Post by SHINOBI-03 » Wed Apr 29, 2009 9:21 am

Well, it was around for a while before we get to see the whole thing... I believed it at first when I first heared about it, but I knew it's false when the podcast reviewed the movie...

Maybe there are some fans who don't want to watch the movie, yet believes that Sabat is in it... maybe...!!
My Anime List
My Manga List

Big Momma
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Big Momma » Wed Apr 29, 2009 4:37 pm

Wasn't there a rumor that Mr. Satan's real name was Hercule?
Rocketman(In response to a post about Pandora's Box) wrote: I sat here for ten damn minutes wondering what the hell God of War had to do with any of this.
Insertclevername wrote:I plan to lose my virginity to Dragon Box 2.
Youtube | Art/Animation Blog

B-kun
Advanced Regular

Post by B-kun » Wed Apr 29, 2009 8:01 pm

I think that was more assuming and dub fans trying to justify the name.

Senzu_Bean
I Live Here

Post by Senzu_Bean » Thu Apr 30, 2009 2:36 pm

Yep, because Mr. Satan real name is Mark. :P

Hellspawn28
Patreon Supporter

Post by Hellspawn28 » Sat Sep 12, 2009 1:18 am

Another nice idea to add to the rumor list is that Radditz can move faster then the speed of light (which was a dub error).

Magica
Regular

Re: New rumors to add

Post by Magica » Sat Sep 12, 2009 1:21 am

SHINOBI-03 wrote: - "Planet Vegeta was destroyed 3 years before Raditz's arrival to Earth" (Dub mistake)
Was this really a dub mistake? I always thought it was also mentioned in the original version or manga, then corrected with the Bardock special.