Dynamixx Prince - Goku No Hishouden Volume 1

Any general discussion regarding fan-created works of the Dragon Ball franchise, including AMVs, fan-art, fan-fiction, etc.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

MCDaveG
Born 'n Bred Here

Dynamixx Prince - Goku No Hishouden Volume 1

Post by MCDaveG » Sun Jul 19, 2009 12:38 am

Hi, so I decided to make two volumes, one is finished and I'm working on other tracks remaining in this game.
DL by megaupload:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=VFK0XEAQ

Tracklist:
01. Goku No Hishouden Theme
02. Palace Of Gods
03. Son Goku vs Fake Goku
04. Papaya Island (23rd Tenkaichi Budokai)
05. Semifinal Battle
06. Son Goku Theme (Original Intro)
07. Demon Warrior, Ma Junior
08. Victor!
09. Tenkaichi Budokai
10. End Of Part 1 (Tribute to Yellow Magic Orchestra, remake and re-arrangement of U.T. track)
FighterZ: Funky_Strudel
PS4: Dynamixx88

SSj_Rambo
I Live Here

Post by SSj_Rambo » Tue Aug 11, 2009 4:53 pm

Hey, I know I'm bumping this thread, but I just found out about (for some reason it seems I don't visit this section too much anymore...) and saw that it doesn't seem to have been getting the recognition I feel it seems to deserve. These remixes are extremely well done! Where did you get the backround voices and sounds for track 4 "Papaya Island (23rd Tenkaichi Budokai)", are they from the actuall episodes?! And what program did you use to remix all of these?

These are awesome, thanks for your hard work!!

TrunksTrevelyan0064
Patreon Supporter

Post by TrunksTrevelyan0064 » Thu Aug 13, 2009 3:07 pm

So I decided to check this out after listening to the latest podcast episode, and I must say, those are some awesome remixes!

The tunes are even a bit nostalgic, considering I've played this Hishouden game in the past (all right, so it was a rom, sue me... :oops: ) and I just really like your take on them.

I'd love to see more, based off of other Dragonball game soundtracks like... Legendary Super Warriors. That right there is my most used Game Boy Color cartridge. :D
Usually goes by "Kevtrev" elsewhere online.
Draws comics that may or may not have been inspired by Akira Toriyama's amazing manga-making skills.

MCDaveG
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by MCDaveG » Fri Aug 14, 2009 12:14 pm

SSj_Rambo wrote:Where did you get the backround voices and sounds for track 4 "Papaya Island (23rd Tenkaichi Budokai)", are they from the actuall episodes?! And what program did you use to remix all of these?

These are awesome, thanks for your hard work!!
Thank you very much for enjoying it))) That voices aren't from episodes but voices recorded on street, not by me but it's from sound bank. Voices in last track are from episodes. For composing music I'm using keyboards and Fruity Loops 8 + Cool Edit 2.0
FighterZ: Funky_Strudel
PS4: Dynamixx88

Saiyajin no Tatsujin
Beyond Newbie

Re: Dynamixx Prince - Goku No Hishouden Volume 1

Post by Saiyajin no Tatsujin » Sun May 06, 2012 10:14 pm

Would someone be kind enough to re-upload these tracks onto a different file sharing site?

Thank you.