DragonBall Z Abridged

Any general discussion regarding fan-created works of the Dragon Ball franchise, including AMVs, fan-art, fan-fiction, etc.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Metalwario64
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Metalwario64 » Wed Aug 12, 2009 4:45 am

Eddie wrote:kick someone's ass.
We need Hank Hill for this mission!
"Kenshi is sitting down right now drawing his mutated spaghetti monsters thinking he's the shit..."--Neptune Kai
"90% of you here don't even know what you're talking about (there are a few that do). But the things you say about these releases are nonsense and just plain dumb. Like you Metalwario64"--final_flash

Eddie
Advanced Regular

Post by Eddie » Wed Aug 12, 2009 4:47 am

SHINOBI-03 wrote:Do you think an online petition would work?!
I don't think they ever work. Torches and pitchforks do, though.

Metalwario64
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Metalwario64 » Wed Aug 12, 2009 4:48 am

BUFF Trunks wrote:And luigi24 and his Big Green Dub and other foreign language dub clips were gone too! ;_;
Are you fucking with me?

GODDAMN YOU YOUTUBE/TOEI, THIS IS GETTING SERIOUSLY OUT OF HAND!

Fuck Youtube, I have no reason to go there at all anymore.
"Kenshi is sitting down right now drawing his mutated spaghetti monsters thinking he's the shit..."--Neptune Kai
"90% of you here don't even know what you're talking about (there are a few that do). But the things you say about these releases are nonsense and just plain dumb. Like you Metalwario64"--final_flash

SHINOBI-03
I Live Here

Post by SHINOBI-03 » Wed Aug 12, 2009 4:55 am

Metalwario64 wrote:
BUFF Trunks wrote:And luigi24 and his Big Green Dub and other foreign language dub clips were gone too! ;_;
Are you fucking with me?

GODDAMN YOU YOUTUBE/TOEI, THIS IS GETTING SERIOUSLY OUT OF HAND!

Fuck Youtube, I have no reason to go there at all anymore.
What!! Even foreign clips are been taken out?!! Are they going to remove my Arabic dub clip?!

Oh shit Oh shit Oh shit Oh shit Oh shit Oh shit Oh shit Oh shit Oh shit

I still have my five Dragon Ball videos in my account... will it be a ma tter of time before they take them out?!!
Eddie wrote:
SHINOBI-03 wrote:Do you think an online petition would work?!
I don't think they ever work.
It helped getting Deviantart back to our local Internet browsers.
My Dragon Ball Story (500th post)
My Anime List
My Manga List
Big Momma wrote:This is Daizex. There's gonna be complaints and groaning no matter what. ;)
Anime Insider magazine wrote:If police officers in the future dress like prostitutes, then what do prostitutes in the future wear?

Bura
Advanced Regular

Post by Bura » Wed Aug 12, 2009 6:07 am

I also uploaded the video on my account..
And I'm pretty sure it's a full scale attack right now because now Toei started marking my videos as well. Though that's more logical considering I uploaded actual clips from the show.

Taku128
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by Taku128 » Wed Aug 12, 2009 7:34 am

OH SHIT YOUTUBE DOESN'T CARE ABOUT US ANYMORE INSTEAD OF LEAVING YOUTUBE LET'S ALL TRY TO GET THEM TO BRING TEAM FOUR STAR BACK. WHO CARES THAT THERE ARE A MILLION BETTER ONLINE VIDEO SITES THEN YOUTUBE, WE NEED TO WATCH DBZ FAN PARODIES ON YOUTUBE!

Seriously, YouTube spits in your face and you want to go back? Complaining but making it clear you need to stick around never solves anything. YouTube has decided they want to move away from user generated content, and towards hosting TV shows and movies. Just bitching about it isn't going to do anything. You need to take some kind of action. As long as YouTube is making money off of bajillions of people they aren't going to care. The only way to make that change is to drive the community away from YouTube, to sites that won't indiscriminately remove popular videos with Dragon Ball in the title and will treat them better. Convince people there's a better place then YouTube. Maybe then YouTube will remember what made them popular in the first place. It's doubtful, but at this point what's the point in sticking around? YouTube doesn't want you anymore, so go to a website that does.
­

Remix
Beyond Newbie

Post by Remix » Wed Aug 12, 2009 7:43 am

WeeklyTubeShow has been fucked with by Toei.

UNACCEPTABLE.

But, y'know, who cares about that.
Last edited by Remix on Wed Aug 12, 2009 7:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
Hi, I'm WeeklyTubeShow. Innagadadavida and I like to make videos.

Perhaps you'd like to see one.

SHINOBI-03
I Live Here

Post by SHINOBI-03 » Wed Aug 12, 2009 7:44 am

Taku128 wrote:Convince people there's a better place then YouTube.
And do you have a suggestion?
My Anime List
My Manga List
Big Momma wrote:This is Daizex. There's gonna be complaints and groaning no matter what. ;)
Anime Insider magazine wrote:If police officers in the future dress like prostitutes, then what do prostitutes in the future wear?

Taku128
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by Taku128 » Wed Aug 12, 2009 7:48 am

SHINOBI-03 wrote:
Taku128 wrote:Convince people there's a better place then YouTube.
And do you have a suggestion?
No because I don't actually give a shit about anything on YouTube outside of TeamFourStar and one other thing that isn't in danger of ever having a video removed. I'm just pointing out that threatening YouTube isn't going to help if you aren't going to do anything when they say no. And they will say no, just like they said no to LittleKuribo about five times.

EDIT: Oh wait you meant suggestions for a better site. I thought you meant suggestions for a plan. That's what I get for staying up until 5AM. Here's a nice list of 'em.

http://mediamentalism.com/2009/01/26/15 ... s-youtube/
Last edited by Taku128 on Wed Aug 12, 2009 8:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
­

mysteriousdbzgt
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by mysteriousdbzgt » Wed Aug 12, 2009 7:53 am

This is ridiculous. What on Earth is wrong with you Toei!! Team Four Star is promoting the show!!! They are not hurting you guys in anyway what so ever, so why take their account down? It's just so stupid!! I feel so bad for all the people who have come under Toei's evil wrath of taking down videos.
Just another Dragon Ball fangirl in the world.

DB & Tiger and Bunny are my main fandoms, along with many other animes.

Deviantart Profile/ Tiger & Bunnyftw tumblr/ mysteriousdbzgt tumblr / My Anime List Profile

SHINOBI-03
I Live Here

Post by SHINOBI-03 » Wed Aug 12, 2009 8:25 am

Revver seems like a good place.

They have some TFS vidoes and also Alternate Reality ones, and they got nothing to do with Youtube

EDIT: AND YOU CAN DOWNLOAD VIDEOS WITHOUT AN EXTERNAL SITE
My Anime List
My Manga List

ShinRogafuken
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by ShinRogafuken » Wed Aug 12, 2009 8:49 am

This may have something to do with it, considering it's Toei who's doing this...(lol not the actual video, the subject).
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2YYJ5DiIrn0

Saiyavenger2941
Advanced Regular

Post by Saiyavenger2941 » Wed Aug 12, 2009 8:49 am

Wait, are you fucking serious?

Well, I guess my account'll be banned too, thanks to my GohanxVidel videos. Whatever. No skin off my back.

Still, it's quite fucked up how what used to be a halfway decent site is now overrun with grammatically challenged morons with not even a quarter of a brain, and copyright hounds.
[color=#30966E][b]PROUDLY Straight-Edge. Arrogant. Gohan and Videl obsessed. BE JEALOUS![/b][/color]
---
[url=http://bit.ly/F3l7t]DA[/url]|[url=http://bit.ly/2FC03o]FFNet[/url]|[url=http://bit.ly/pE5Xs]Youtube[/url]|[url=http://bit.ly/lCOED]Facebook[/url]|[url=http://bit.ly/rWFtp]Livejournal[/url]|[url=http://bit.ly/zrd4v]Twitter[/url]|[url=http://bit.ly/pYRHD]Flickr[/url]|PSN: Saiyavenger

Big Boss
Regular

Post by Big Boss » Wed Aug 12, 2009 8:50 am

Bastards...they take down good videos like TeamFourStar's, and let that bootlegging son of a bitch Gokuden carry on his reign of terror. :evil:

The Tori-bot
I Live Here

Post by The Tori-bot » Wed Aug 12, 2009 9:17 am

SATIRE/PARODY CLAUSE, TOEI? ANYONE?!

This blows chunks. Hell, it's not even legal under YouTube law to take down parodies. :x

But I have no doubt that TeamFourStar will be back. With pizza.
New to the forum? Just want to know when you'll hit your next posting rank? Ever wondered why some users have special titles, and what they mean? The answers to all these questions and more are waiting for you in the Kanzenshuu Member Hierarchy Guide!!
"Of all the things to worry about... the Wookiee has no pants." -- Mark Hamill
Herms wrote:Really, you could translate either title either way and nobody would care. But God would know.

Kaboom

Post by Kaboom » Wed Aug 12, 2009 9:47 am

Screw YouTube and screw Toei. Toei are pricks, and YouTube are sellouts who have made it a habit to fuck over the users who made them as great as they were in the first place. We should all bring our videos elsewhere, at least until Toei's done throwing their little tantrum. Here's some helpful links:

This site will back up the URLs for all of your Favorited videos on YouTube, and put them in a spreadsheet document for MS Excel (or a similar program such as OpenOffice). This way even if your account ends up suspended, you'll at least have some record of your Favorites. I've already done so, just in case.

YouTube itself allows you to download your own videos for backup purposes, even if only to .mp4 format. If you don't have the original copies anymore for some reason, I'd suggest at least nabbing them in this manner before removing them, so they won't be totally gone. I'm working on doing so now for a few of my videos.

Last but not least, this site is aptly named "15 video sites better than YouTube." Take your pick.
Last edited by Kaboom on Wed Aug 12, 2009 9:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
deviantART
FanFic: DragonBall GT Revised
[thread]
Powar Levuls: Main Series | Movies and Specials | GT
Nintendo/PSN/Steam: KaboomKrusader
ACNH Dream Address: DA-1637-4046-7415 ("SlamZone")
(Not) lost (enough) DB Super plots!
A handy video guide to Kanzenshuu-level grammar quality!

ChibiGoku
Beyond Newbie

Post by ChibiGoku » Wed Aug 12, 2009 9:47 am

Another account just got banned. Although, this guy had the entire series of Dragon Ball Z uploaded, with some of GT and the original, so this is more understandable.

Toei's definitely doing clean sweep today, that's for sure.

The Tori-bot
I Live Here

Post by The Tori-bot » Wed Aug 12, 2009 9:53 am

ChibiGoku wrote:Toei's definitely doing clean sweep today, that's for sure.
*crosses fingers*

Gokuden, Gokuden, Gokuden...
New to the forum? Just want to know when you'll hit your next posting rank? Ever wondered why some users have special titles, and what they mean? The answers to all these questions and more are waiting for you in the Kanzenshuu Member Hierarchy Guide!!
"Of all the things to worry about... the Wookiee has no pants." -- Mark Hamill
Herms wrote:Really, you could translate either title either way and nobody would care. But God would know.

ShinRogafuken
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by ShinRogafuken » Wed Aug 12, 2009 9:58 am

ChibiGoku wrote:Another account just got banned. Although, this guy had the entire series of Dragon Ball Z uploaded, with some of GT and the original, so this is more understandable.

Toei's definitely doing clean sweep today, that's for sure.
Which account was that?

VegettoEX
Kanzenshuu Co-Owner & Administrator

Post by VegettoEX » Wed Aug 12, 2009 10:08 am

I'm actually dying for the Daizenshuu EX account to be taken down with our "Inconsistencies" videos cited as reasons so I can filed a DMCA/fair-use counter-notice (the content there-in has already been identified as being "owned" by FUNimation, which I find hilarious).

OK... so I'm not really hoping that'll happen, but that would be my exact course of action. Then again, having other straight-up things like video game openings on the account wouldn't exactly help my case :P.
:: [| Mike "VegettoEX" LaBrie |] ::
:: [| Kanzenshuu - Co-Founder/Administrator, Podcast Host, News Manager (note: our "job" titles are arbitrary and meaningless) |] ::
:: [| Website: January 1998 |] :: [| Podcast: November 2005 |] :: [| Fusion: April 2012 |] :: [| Wiki: 20XX |] ::