DragonBall Z Abridged

Any general discussion regarding fan-created works of the Dragon Ball franchise, including AMVs, fan-art, fan-fiction, etc.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Remix
Beyond Newbie

Post by Remix » Sat Aug 15, 2009 7:45 am

DragonBalllKaiHD wrote:Many folks on Youtube will feel moron for uploading such a stupid video of Vegeta with middle finger now that TFS is back.
I don't. I was pissed off. The reason I put up the Vegeta video is because there really wasn't anything to do about the suspension, so I figured why not have fun and stamp my feet like everyone else?
Hi, I'm WeeklyTubeShow. Innagadadavida and I like to make videos.

Perhaps you'd like to see one.

DragonBalllKaiHD
I Live Here

Post by DragonBalllKaiHD » Sat Aug 15, 2009 9:39 am

Remix wrote:
DragonBalllKaiHD wrote:Many folks on Youtube will feel moron for uploading such a stupid video of Vegeta with middle finger now that TFS is back.
I don't. I was pissed off. The reason I put up the Vegeta video is because there really wasn't anything to do about the suspension, so I figured why not have fun and stamp my feet like everyone else?
I didn't say all of them. The reason why I didn't make a video or support the videos that were made was because I knew TFS would come back.
Katsuyoshi Nakatsuru's #1 biggest fan

A piece of animation is a beauty of art.

Kaboom

Post by Kaboom » Sat Aug 15, 2009 10:25 am

Not really, but if TFS wishes to not attract such attention, I'll gladly remove the video.
deviantART
FanFic: DragonBall GT Revised
[thread]
Powar Levuls: Main Series | Movies and Specials | GT
Nintendo/PSN/Steam: KaboomKrusader
ACNH Dream Address: DA-1637-4046-7415 ("SlamZone")
(Not) lost (enough) DB Super plots!
A handy video guide to Kanzenshuu-level grammar quality!

Big Boss
Regular

Post by Big Boss » Sat Aug 15, 2009 11:14 am

Saw one of those Hitler getting pissed videos, and I found this; http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zRQ4L6gX ... onse_watch

:lol:

BrollysKin
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by BrollysKin » Sat Aug 15, 2009 9:28 pm

But if you just re-upload the videos, you'll just get suspended again albeit on a seperate account... :?
Like Star Wars? Like Podcasts?
Check out the Star Wars Action News Forums: www.swactionnews.com

SSj_Rambo
I Live Here

Post by SSj_Rambo » Sun Aug 16, 2009 4:54 am

BrollysKin wrote:But if you just re-upload the videos, you'll just get suspended again albeit on a seperate account... :?
I'm assuming Toei just did a clean-sweap through YouTube, and knocked off all of the big stuff that broke the YouTube agreements, and won't be checking regularly for videos to report. Toei is either done with their rampage by now, or will be done by the time TFS re-uploads their episodes and they achieve a status of popularity that would attract Toei's attention.

Taku128
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by Taku128 » Sun Aug 16, 2009 5:40 pm

SSj_Rambo wrote:
BrollysKin wrote:But if you just re-upload the videos, you'll just get suspended again albeit on a seperate account... :?
I'm assuming Toei just did a clean-sweap through YouTube, and knocked off all of the big stuff that broke the YouTube agreements, and won't be checking regularly for videos to report. Toei is either done with their rampage by now, or will be done by the time TFS re-uploads their episodes and they achieve a status of popularity that would attract Toei's attention.
Why would they go away? Stuff gets uploaded all the time. Lots of companies started pulling videos a long time ago and still are today. Toei will be back and they will delete the videos again. This is an extremely short-sighted solution.
­

Maphisto86
Patreon Supporter

Post by Maphisto86 » Sun Aug 16, 2009 5:47 pm

Well Team Fourstar is on thatguywiththeglasses.com. Hopefully they post all their videos there as a precaution. If you donate you could probably download all those videos if they have been posted on the premium page.

Anyway, I am still glad to see Team Fourstar back on Youtube even if it is not a long term solution. :)

Taku128

Post by Taku128 » Sun Aug 16, 2009 5:52 pm

Maphisto86 wrote:Well Team Fourstar is on thatguywiththeglasses.com. Hopefully they post all their videos there as a precaution. If you donate you could probably download all those videos if they have been posted on the premium page.

Anyway, I am still glad to see Team Fourstar back on Youtube even if it is not a long term solution. :)
They just embed the Youtube videos on thatguywiththeglasses.com , so if the YouTube videos get taken down the ones on thatguywiththeglasses won't work either.
­

Innagadadavida
I Live Here

Post by Innagadadavida » Sun Aug 16, 2009 11:22 pm

I've heard TeamFourStar wasn't too happy about the responses being uploaded. I'd be honored to have that level of support but whatever. I'd like to hear from them about it.

KaiserNeko

Post by KaiserNeko » Sun Aug 16, 2009 11:28 pm

Innagadadavida wrote:I've heard TeamFourStar wasn't too happy about the responses being uploaded. I'd be honored to have that level of support but whatever. I'd like to hear from them about it.
The support is awesome, but contacting Toei is a bad idea. Remember, we're supposed to be low-profile. If we're acknowledged publicly, that causes problems for us.
Check out TeamFourStar's DragonBall Z Abridged:
http://teamfourstar.com/

JAPPO
I Live Here

Post by JAPPO » Mon Aug 17, 2009 2:54 am

KaiserNeko wrote:
Innagadadavida wrote:I've heard TeamFourStar wasn't too happy about the responses being uploaded. I'd be honored to have that level of support but whatever. I'd like to hear from them about it.
The support is awesome, but contacting Toei is a bad idea. Remember, we're supposed to be low-profile. If we're acknowledged publicly, that causes problems for us.
But is millions of views and tens of thousands of subscribers "low profile"? And if you continue making awesome videos, you're gonna get even more attention.

I agree though that contacting Toei won't do any good. I doubt they'd make an exception just because you have supporters.
If challenge had a taste, you'd be quite delicious.

Innagadadavida
I Live Here

Post by Innagadadavida » Mon Aug 17, 2009 4:16 am

Hmmm... Well, it certainly wasn't a smart move on my part to upload the video. And an even not-smarter move for me to ask people to spread it. I'm very sorry for any damage I may have caused to TeamFourStar. I've removed the video and encouraged the people who watched my videos to do the same. :cry:

Good luck guys.

JAPPO
I Live Here

Post by JAPPO » Mon Aug 17, 2009 5:34 am

Innagadadavida wrote:Hmmm... Well, it certainly wasn't a smart move on my part to upload the video. And an even not-smarter move for me to ask people to spread it. I'm very sorry for any damage I may have caused to TeamFourStar. I've removed the video and encouraged the people who watched my videos to do the same. :cry:

Good luck guys.
They removed their contact page?

Oh man lol.
If challenge had a taste, you'd be quite delicious.

BrollysKin
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by BrollysKin » Mon Aug 17, 2009 1:34 pm

Is there anyway we can watch any of the old episodes of Korin and Yajirobe?
Like Star Wars? Like Podcasts?
Check out the Star Wars Action News Forums: www.swactionnews.com

Innagadadavida
I Live Here

Post by Innagadadavida » Mon Aug 17, 2009 3:02 pm

BrollysKin wrote:Is there anyway we can watch any of the old episodes of Karin and Yajirobe?
Eh... I'll work something out. We might reanimate them. We might just put them up on another site. I'll be sure to put something up on my YouTube channel or Twitter account to let everybody know.

Onikage725

Post by Onikage725 » Mon Aug 17, 2009 5:55 pm

LittleKuriboh hasn't been yet, so hopefully this was just a wave and not direct persecution of TFS.
To show my appreciation, I'll only beat them half to death.

Big Momma
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Big Momma » Mon Aug 17, 2009 7:05 pm

Innagadadavida wrote:
BrollysKin wrote:Is there anyway we can watch any of the old episodes of Karin and Yajirobe?
Eh... I'll work something out. We might reanimate them. We might just put them up on another site. I'll be sure to put something up on my YouTube channel or Twitter account to let everybody know.
As long as Tao Pays a Visit returns, I'll be one happy little camper. :D
Rocketman(In response to a post about Pandora's Box) wrote: I sat here for ten damn minutes wondering what the hell God of War had to do with any of this.
Insertclevername wrote:I plan to lose my virginity to Dragon Box 2.
Youtube | Art/Animation Blog

hui43210
Not-So-Newbie

Post by hui43210 » Tue Aug 25, 2009 10:15 pm

Uhmmm are there going to be any updates soon or has this takedown set you guys back a lot :?:

KaiserNeko

Post by KaiserNeko » Tue Aug 25, 2009 10:36 pm

We're working out logistics and still working on FAQ 2.

Not going to lie, this hurt our morale pretty bad. We're going to keep working through it, we've already scripted episode 11!
Check out TeamFourStar's DragonBall Z Abridged:
http://teamfourstar.com/