Fanmanga - DB Multiverse

Any general discussion regarding fan-created works of the Dragon Ball franchise, including AMVs, fan-art, fan-fiction, etc.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

MajinVejitaXV
Slut of the Daizenshuu EX Family

Post by MajinVejitaXV » Sun Dec 20, 2009 3:07 pm

Looks like they're all cranked up on crystal meth at a nightclub in DC.

-Corey

FuniYamcha
Beyond Newbie

Post by FuniYamcha » Sun Dec 20, 2009 3:34 pm

Rocketman wrote:Heh, Goku tripped and is trying to catch himself.
Actually, I imagined it as slipping instead:

Not a problem.

Scarz
I Live Here

Post by Scarz » Sun Dec 20, 2009 3:48 pm

Salagir wrote:This special Chapter on Broly is finished... and no, he's not dead yet! He's just... kept away, for a very long time...
Okay, I've read this entire Chapter of "The terrifying super whatever" again just to see if I can comprehend THE FUCKING POINT OF IT! At first I believed it was just way to explain what happen to Broly to readers. Even if it was a short recap of movie 8. Which is understandable, good writers don't assume that their readers knows the origin story to a every important character. Especially since that character only appeared in movies. Not many DB fans watched all of the movies and some only have a vague idea who the characters are. I didn't know who Bojack was until I had to wiki him.

But then I started thinking, if that were true than EVERY character in this comic should have gotten a short recap story of what happened in their universe. Or a least a damn captain box with a short description of who they were. I hate to say this but most you guys were right, this chapter was pointless waste of paper. I would've preferred if the creators took a break and didn't update for weeks instead showing us senseless padding.

There wasn't a major difference between this chapter and movie 8 except the way Goku defeated Broly. Maybe it's to late to judge. Maybe this coming Wednesday something really cool will happen that will surely separate this universe from any other. Like incest or sodomy. I have yet seen sodomy even though the story was clearly pointing towards it (Could've been a red haring to distract me from the boring chapter)
Salagir wrote:We'll keep the rhythm of 3 pages per week until the end of the year... merry (insert here your personal December's celebration) and a happy new year!!
BAHUMBUG!

FuniYamcha
Beyond Newbie

Post by FuniYamcha » Sun Dec 20, 2009 4:35 pm

I've come to the conclusion that the only point of this chapter was to give people more that much more Broly, and therefore that much more fapping material. It added absolutely nothing to the comic content-wise and if they just wanted more time to make pages for the comic, then they should have just had this other artist do some mini-comics or something, and not ruin the actual fan manga itself with a completely useless chapter.
Not a problem.

Godo
I Live Here

Post by Godo » Sun Dec 20, 2009 4:43 pm

:D

FuniYamcha
Beyond Newbie

Post by FuniYamcha » Sun Dec 20, 2009 4:50 pm

I don't know why, but Vegeta made me laugh the most.
Not a problem.

Rocketman
Namekian Warrior

Post by Rocketman » Sun Dec 20, 2009 5:32 pm

I put more thought into this than they have in the last thirty comics.

Maphisto86
Patreon Supporter

Post by Maphisto86 » Sun Dec 20, 2009 9:13 pm

Well I am glad that is over (what was the point of the ending cover?). . As I said before, the art was pretty good but overall this is useless filler dropped right in the the middle of the story. Some of the ideas where neat such as Oolong's distraction and the use of the spirit bomb, but overall that "ministory" was simply a slightly changed version of Movie 8. Big deal, it was hardly "what-if?" material. The actual story is what I am interested in and I will be glad when they finally return to it.

Kaboom

Post by Kaboom » Sun Dec 20, 2009 9:20 pm

That's it? Nothing new? Just Movie 8 with a slightly different outcome?

... That sucked balls. The art wasn't even as good as Gogeta Jr's.
deviantART
FanFic: DragonBall GT Revised
[thread]
Powar Levuls: Main Series | Movies and Specials | GT
Nintendo/PSN/Steam: KaboomKrusader
ACNH Dream Address: DA-1637-4046-7415 ("SlamZone")
(Not) lost (enough) DB Super plots!
A handy video guide to Kanzenshuu-level grammar quality!

Big Momma
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Big Momma » Sun Dec 20, 2009 10:10 pm

I FEEL SO CHEATED, I CAN'T BELIEVE I PAYED FOR THIS!!!

...Oh, wait....
Rocketman(In response to a post about Pandora's Box) wrote: I sat here for ten damn minutes wondering what the hell God of War had to do with any of this.
Insertclevername wrote:I plan to lose my virginity to Dragon Box 2.
Youtube | Art/Animation Blog

IncompetentOverlord
Beyond Newbie

Post by IncompetentOverlord » Sun Dec 20, 2009 10:15 pm

After this, It's gonna be REEEEAAL funny when Vegito cranks up the OWNAGE meter and pokes the big guy into submission. Seriously, that had better be it. The only real justification for it would be to set up a joke.
Stuff I Know About: Hellsing, Detective Conan, Macross, GaoGaiGar, Cowboy Bebop, Black Lagoon, Kaiji, Hetalia, Fullmetal Alchemist, Captain Harlock, Digimon, Berserk, Dragon Ball, One Piece, JoJo's Bizarre Adventure, Yu Yu Hakusho, Cyborg 009, Lupin III, Ultimate Muscle/Kinnikuman, Discworld, Avatar: The Last Airbender, TMNT, Futurama, Invader Zim, South Park, Sandman, Marvel, DC, Scott Pilgrim, Star Wars, Godzilla, Doctor Who, Super Sentai, Kamen Rider, Kingdom Hearts, and Sonic the Hedgehog

Hellspawn28
Patreon Supporter

Post by Hellspawn28 » Mon Dec 21, 2009 12:05 am

I wounder X-mass surprise they will give us since last year they did it. And maybe they will do it again?
She/Her
PS5 username: Guyver_Spawn_27
LB Profile: https://letterboxd.com/Hellspawn28/

Maphisto86
Patreon Supporter

Post by Maphisto86 » Mon Dec 21, 2009 11:06 am

It's hard to believe it has already been a year. :shock:

Vegetto smacking Broly with a giant candy cane would be a welcome yuletide suprise. :lol:

IncompetentOverlord
Beyond Newbie

Post by IncompetentOverlord » Mon Dec 21, 2009 11:21 am

Maphisto86 wrote:It's hard to believe it has already been a year. :shock:

Vegetto smacking Broly with a giant candy cane would be a welcome yuletide suprise. :lol:
Or better yet, Vegito insta-learning Boo's magic and turning Broli INTO a giant candy cane. And then he should let Goku eat him. :D
Stuff I Know About: Hellsing, Detective Conan, Macross, GaoGaiGar, Cowboy Bebop, Black Lagoon, Kaiji, Hetalia, Fullmetal Alchemist, Captain Harlock, Digimon, Berserk, Dragon Ball, One Piece, JoJo's Bizarre Adventure, Yu Yu Hakusho, Cyborg 009, Lupin III, Ultimate Muscle/Kinnikuman, Discworld, Avatar: The Last Airbender, TMNT, Futurama, Invader Zim, South Park, Sandman, Marvel, DC, Scott Pilgrim, Star Wars, Godzilla, Doctor Who, Super Sentai, Kamen Rider, Kingdom Hearts, and Sonic the Hedgehog

DNA
I Live Here

Post by DNA » Mon Dec 21, 2009 11:50 am

Or just Vegetto eating Broly, whole, because he can.

Godo
I Live Here

Post by Godo » Mon Dec 21, 2009 3:59 pm

DNA wrote:Or just Vegetto eating Broly, whole, because he can.
Godo wrote:I just made some doodles about how the fight can end:

ImageImage

:D

Rocketman
Namekian Warrior

Post by Rocketman » Mon Dec 21, 2009 4:22 pm

IncompetentOverlord
Beyond Newbie

Post by IncompetentOverlord » Mon Dec 21, 2009 4:50 pm

Nice. I love the KAKAROT at the beginning. :lol:

Maphisto86
Patreon Supporter

Post by Maphisto86 » Tue Dec 22, 2009 10:59 am

This is the best one yet! :lol: :roll: :lol:

Supa Saiya-Jin Tullece
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by Supa Saiya-Jin Tullece » Wed Dec 23, 2009 9:07 am