Ever Had a DragonBall dream?

Discussion regarding the entirety of the franchise in a general (meta) sense, including such aspects as: production, trends, merchandise, fan culture, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Makaioshin
Advanced Regular

Re: Ever Had a DragonBall dream?

Post by Makaioshin » Tue Feb 23, 2010 2:47 am

SonEric84 wrote:The only one I can remember right now is one where I was playing a DB vs. Street Fighter game, it was awesome.
I had a Street Fighter/DB dream but the only playable DB character was Saiyan arc Yamcha.

SonEric84
Banned

Post by SonEric84 » Tue Feb 23, 2010 3:25 am

Makaioshin wrote:
SonEric84 wrote:The only one I can remember right now is one where I was playing a DB vs. Street Fighter game, it was awesome.
I had a Street Fighter/DB dream but the only playable DB character was Saiyan arc Yamcha.
Hah, I remember a fight between kid Gohan (dressed in the orange gi with the sword Piccolo gave him during his training) and one of the SF characters. It was old-school 2-D sprites.
Trans rights, now!

Big Momma
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Big Momma » Tue Feb 23, 2010 9:24 am

I'd tell you guys about a wet dream I had...but I don't want to ruin the good name of the King of the World.
Don't worry, I'm kidding, haha
Rocketman(In response to a post about Pandora's Box) wrote: I sat here for ten damn minutes wondering what the hell God of War had to do with any of this.
Insertclevername wrote:I plan to lose my virginity to Dragon Box 2.
Youtube | Art/Animation Blog

caejones
I Live Here

Post by caejones » Wed Feb 24, 2010 9:50 am

Makaioshin wrote:
Feh, the most of the DBZ video game-related dreams I can recall are based on SPARKING!/Tenkaichi. :(
Though one dream (after #18 tried to convince Videl to worship Vegeta's corpse) wound up feeling Video Game-like in that I was flying around looking at tiny RPG houses, and there was one scene involving Goku, Gohan, Vegeta and Dabura fighting in Babidi's ship that seemed like it was supposed to be a video game.
Big Momma wrote:I'd tell you guys about a wet dream I had...but I don't want to ruin the good name of the King of the World.
Don't worry, I'm kidding, haha
There was one time Videl tried to rape Goten in front of Gohan to make him jealous. :shock:
In a rare case of dream gender swapping, I was Videl. And woke up before much happened.
Dr Gero, in Budokai 2 wrote:Go, my Saiba Rangers!
Akira Toriyama, in Son Goku Densetsu wrote:You really can’t go by rumors (laughs).

Piccolo Daimao
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Piccolo Daimao » Wed Feb 24, 2010 3:35 pm

caejones wrote: There was one time Videl tried to rape Goten in front of Gohan to make him jealous. :shock:
In a rare case of dream gender swapping, I was Videl. And woke up before much happened.
OK, this thread has taken a somewhat weird turn...
Holden Caulfield in [b][i]The Catcher in the Rye[/i][/b] wrote:I hope to hell when I do die somebody has sense enough to just dump me in the river or something. Anything except sticking me in a goddam cemetery. People coming and putting a bunch of flowers on your stomach on Sunday, and all that crap. Who wants flowers when you're dead? Nobody.

LilKokuLink
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by LilKokuLink » Wed Feb 24, 2010 4:24 pm

Piccolo Daimao wrote:OK, this thread has taken a somewhat weird turn...
Because of wet dreams and weird fantasies? :wink:
Actions have reactions so don't be quick to judge, you may not know the hardships that people don't speak of.
Dub fan.
Naveed.

Piccolo Daimao
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Piccolo Daimao » Wed Feb 24, 2010 4:28 pm

LilKokuLink wrote:
Piccolo Daimao wrote:OK, this thread has taken a somewhat weird turn...
Because of wet dreams and weird fantasies? :wink:
Yeah. And I'm jealous because I haven't had a dream about Bulma... :evil:
Holden Caulfield in [b][i]The Catcher in the Rye[/i][/b] wrote:I hope to hell when I do die somebody has sense enough to just dump me in the river or something. Anything except sticking me in a goddam cemetery. People coming and putting a bunch of flowers on your stomach on Sunday, and all that crap. Who wants flowers when you're dead? Nobody.

.Mylu

Post by .Mylu » Fri Feb 26, 2010 4:51 am

Well,
I've only had three dreams about Dragon Ball.
The first one, I don't remember it, and the rest of them were about me as Chichi, waiting for Goku at home, and when he arrived and I tried to kiss him, I woke up.
~cruel reality :lol:

Z-Dragon
Beyond Newbie

Post by Z-Dragon » Mon Mar 08, 2010 11:27 pm

I had a 2 dbz dreams, I think. First weird dream was I saw Jeice took Bulma as a hostage while he was flying with her and Jeice used his ki blast to hit someone that I can't see who he is behind them, Goku was in Saiyan Armor (He must be Kakarot), and Nail and the few namek warriors were flying in the sky after they used their ki attacks together to hit someone (Must be Frieza) when he was in the dust, you know? All they were on Planet Namek then I woke up when I was a kid. And second dream was I saw all the Z-Fighters who fight with all the DBZ Villains when I was there. I had no idea why I was there, but so I tried to hide and watch them fight was interesting and awesome, but I woke up. That's all.

UristtheGreat
Beyond Newbie

Post by UristtheGreat » Mon Mar 08, 2010 11:29 pm

I had a dream where I had an assload of Dragonball stuff. I had all the games, action figures, DVDs, Manga and the Dragon Battlers arcade machine.
LeprikanGT wrote:...I LOVE that we are getting the Dragonboxes, but the JP ones are HUGE ones are noticably taller and the dicks dont overlap.

Sprite Satan
Regular

Post by Sprite Satan » Mon Mar 08, 2010 11:34 pm

I did dream once that at the Great Daizex Con (or something), VegettoEX pissed me off by disparaging Yamucha in his grand address. Which was all about disparaging Yamucha. Pissed, I left and driving home I swore to destroy Daizex by creating a greater Dragon Ball site. I checked my e-mail when I got back and found an email from him conceding defeat (that was fast) and begging me to let him on my podcast. For some reason, he spoke in the third person, not as VegettoEX or Mike but as "Mike the Real Deal". So it was all "Mike the Real Deal concedes defeat. Mike the Real Deal says this..." and so on. Weird stuff. Then that thread of the dream kind of got lost and the whole thing went on a non-Dragon Ball tangent.
Yamucha Densetsu - APRIL 8th Update - Goku is Yamucha and Yamucha is Goku
Further evidence to support the Yamucha-Goten lineage! Features badly Photoshopped images from Google search

caejones
I Live Here

Post by caejones » Tue Mar 09, 2010 5:05 pm

I've had various Daizex-related dreams, but I'm not sure I remember many in more detail than "daizex stuff happened, probably involving DesireCampbell, Jerseymilk and Bardock the Mexican". Though there was one where I got banned for some reason... :?
Well, and a recent one that involved ... complicated... politics, in some kinda bay place where Daizex had control over an area on the east coast (which, now that I think of it, probably corresponds to the area that Daizex "controls" in real life, Hee...), and another group that I called "gamefaqs" in my notes pulled some legal maneuvers to take control of Daizex's territory and usher in an era of corruption and instability, and My family went into exile and worked with a resistance and... ... It'll be in something, minus the names, I should hope. XD

And there was one time I was randomly hanging out at the Nappa battle, and made some random comment, and Nappa decided to challenge me to a fight, so I tried to talk my way out of it, and got Nappa to ask Vegeta about my power level (Guess what his response was... XD). I figured it must be wrong, but managed to twist Nappa's head all the around (Meep, and was pretty disturbed by this...).
Of course, then Vegeta gets ready to fight, and I know I'm doomed if Goku doesn't show up... but I wake up without having to fight him.
Akira Toriyama, in Son Goku Densetsu wrote:You really can’t go by rumors (laughs).

SilverPlaqueVII
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by SilverPlaqueVII » Wed Mar 10, 2010 9:34 pm

:idea: Perhaps lol. I noticed from my photographic memory when I realized my school and most of my neighborhood was like a ghost-town when I saw layers of clothing lying everywhere on the ground (even the goddamn cafeteria!). Man, I was like, WTF is going on!! So it feels like Cell ransacked two towns :roll: :roll: (Gingertown/Nickytown) in the real world when he absorbs people with his tail within. :oops: :oops:

In the end, I killed him after my friend was almost absorbed by Cell when I blasted his ass to the edge!! :evil: :evil: :D :D :twisted:
Jelo Gutierrez Cantos (Dr. Fresh)
I'M GONNA BREAK YOU, LIKE A KIT-KAT BAR!! - TFS Goku. (have a Break, have a Kit Kat Freeza!)

-------------------------------------

Silver ShenronTransit Archive Projects
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Facebook | X (Twitter) | Tumblr | Youtube (1) (2) | Flickr | Instagram | Threads

Deep Thought
Beyond Newbie

Post by Deep Thought » Wed Mar 10, 2010 10:14 pm

No. But in another dream that I had, in which I lived in a nice, lofty province, where I plowed my fields and fucked my slaves, there were three, four year old children watching a television show, an anime of sorts, where some woman who looked like a fusion of Bulma and Chi Chi, complete with her fusion vest, was slowly stripping her clothes off, while two men who looked like Goku and Vegeta ogled her.

caejones
I Live Here

Post by caejones » Thu Mar 11, 2010 7:10 am

So... I had a dream a few hours ago that Abridged Goku ate Abridged Gohan (whole, as Gohan was asleep, then woke up in his dad's stomach and started talking...). And Abridged ChiChi asked where Gohan was, and stuff... o_o

Blue
Advanced Regular

Post by Blue » Thu Mar 11, 2010 10:26 am

caejones wrote:So... I had a dream a few hours ago that Abridged Goku ate Abridged Gohan (whole, as Gohan was asleep, then woke up in his dad's stomach and started talking...). And Abridged ChiChi asked where Gohan was, and stuff... o_o
I'm afraid you have a vore fetish. Seek help young one.
Herms wrote: The DB wikai lists “Rolie Buu” as one of this form’s alternate name, though I have no clue who calls him that.

caejones
I Live Here

Post by caejones » Thu Mar 11, 2010 3:41 pm

Blue wrote:
caejones wrote:So... I had a dream a few hours ago that Abridged Goku ate Abridged Gohan (whole, as Gohan was asleep, then woke up in his dad's stomach and started talking...). And Abridged ChiChi asked where Gohan was, and stuff... o_o
I'm afraid you have a vore fetish. Seek help young one.
You tempt me. Really. But... this isn't the thread to talk about me imagining Goten saving me from the stomach of a dinosaur, or gaining infinite regeneration abilities so that Goten and Trunks ... Umm... not the thread for such things. :twisted:
I'll heed your advice. *nods*