Your Kanzenshuu (prev. Daizenshuu EX/Kanzentai) Discovery & Introduction

General discussion about Kanzenshuu, its content, features, contests, community, etc. This is NOT an off-topic forum!

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Kodoshin
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by Kodoshin » Fri May 06, 2005 12:20 am

I have been visiting the site since 98' and thank goodness it's come back from the hiatus it was on.

Ever since this forum opened I have felt that as far as the Dragon Ball web community goes, this is as good as it gets. Most of my other favorite sites from the old days seem to be completely gone (Ultimate DBZ Info site I especially miss).

Honestly, I feel that very few people remain outside of this forum to discuss the series with in a serious manner.

Alchemist Ed
Beyond Newbie

Post by Alchemist Ed » Tue May 10, 2005 10:12 pm

Hey everyone. Nice to meet you. I've been lurking around here for a few weeks, and I've finally decided to join. I'm glad we DB fans have a forum where the owners are grammar freaks, no offence, VegettoEX and Julian. I recently found the forum, but, I've never really looked for it. I'm sure I'll have a great time here. By the way, I love the site! I'd say it's the best DB site on the web.

Vejjiechan

Post by Vejjiechan » Fri May 27, 2005 2:09 am

Aww, too bad I missed this topic when it was new. Oh well, I shall post nonetheless, since it is a sticky :)

I've been a regular of this site for about 5-6 years, when I first became interested in Dragonball Z and began poking through the internet for information. This was back in the day when Daizenshuu Ex, Planet Namek, Temple O' Trunks, Vegeta Insane (then to become Ginga Giri Giri!) among several others were the big names. I visited them daily, including this site. When my website Dragonball Kenkon was around, my attendance here was probably at its greatest. Daiz-Ex was always like a role model for professionalism when it came to making a really solid DB site. When DB Kenkon dropped off the face of the earth (long story), I still continued to come back, even when my interest in Dragonball was not at its highest points... visiting Daiz-Ex has always had a nostalgic experience to it, also; I think there's a sense of friendship and loyalty that motivates coming back everyday/every week for all these years. It reminds me of the friendships with fellow webmasters I had while being actively involved in the DBZ web community (sadly I do not know where many of these people are today!). For me, sticking around has been fandom-driven, but I can't forget the people either. Daiz-Ex is almost like the "one" that made it through everything... the server changes, the ups and downs of interest, and all the drama. I really appreciate that... hope it stays around for a long time to come! Ever since my last class ended this year, I've been reviving the fandom. It's nice to know there's still some place I can come back to to do that when I feel like getting back into the series.

Li'l Lemmy
I Live Here

Oh?

Post by Li'l Lemmy » Sat Jun 04, 2005 12:31 am

What, a Sticky means I can post a reply no matter how long ago the topic began?

Since he asked, I'm part of that influx of new visitors VegettoEX mentioned. I was looking up information on the Dragonball movies that haven't been released yet and stumbled upon a page of the Movie Transformations Guide or some such thing . . . of course, I found all the information I needed then and there and now I'm waiting for 11, 12 and 13 to be cranked out.

(Li'l Lemmy the anxious.)
Goten of Japan wrote:Don't go 9... Go 10! (Go-ten. Goten. Get it? DOOD.)
The NUMBER ONE Goten fan, and a fucking epic one at that.

lost in thought
Advanced Regular

Post by lost in thought » Sat Jun 04, 2005 12:54 am

What, a Sticky means I can post a reply no matter how long ago the topic began?
Yep, because it stays at the top.

Mirai Trunks´s Nr. 1 fan
Not-So-Newbie

Post by Mirai Trunks´s Nr. 1 fan » Sun Jun 05, 2005 12:49 pm

I´ve been here January or February (the site not the forums...)

I first saw a DBZ episode in 1999 but back then I was like WTF??? It wasn´t untill 2003, whn I saw DBZ movie 2 on TV when I became intrested in it. It was in Canada. Around two weeks later I figured out a TV station called YTV was airing the show every weekday at nine o´ clock. I began watching it in the middle of the imperfect Cell saga. But at the end of the Perfect Cell saga we had to go back to Iceland.:( I stayed in Icenland for two weeks, then we went back. By then they had began the series again at episode 1 and the first one I saw after being back to Canada was episode 2. I watched untill the start of the Ginyu saga, when we permanently went back to Iceland. I missed DB and DBZ so I started buying the manga!! (Now I have Vols. 8 thru 18!) So I started of where I had left. Now it was 2004 and I wanted to know more about DBZ so now for a year (and almost a half) I´ve been researching for any kind of info about DBZ as possible!! And compared to how long I´ve known DBZ; I know a whole friggin´ LOT!!
^I´m with stupid^

How to keep a blonde occupied, see below.
How to keep a blonde occupied, see above.

Adnan
Beyond Newbie

Post by Adnan » Mon Jun 06, 2005 11:08 am

I found out about this site as I was downloading some short videoclips of DBZ on Kazaa ^^;;.

At the time I had little knowledge (or access) to the original japanese version of DBZ so I tried to find as many videos of Japanese Dragonball as I can. One of the videos I found was a short clip of Goku turning SSJ (for the first time) and what'dyaknow it was made by Mike himself and his website URL was in it so I went to the site and voilà! That's how I discovered this site.

Cbot

Post by Cbot » Wed Jun 22, 2005 11:08 am

My little sister gave me the link to this website.After seing that this website has the right information about dragonball,i've kept it in my bookmarks.

Son Goku
Regular

Post by Son Goku » Tue Jul 19, 2005 12:04 am

I found this site since it's linked on dbzoa.net

Raiden

Post by Raiden » Fri Aug 05, 2005 9:07 am

Hello everyone, I am a spanish dragon ball fan. New in this forum but an old web visitor ;)
I just love this web, specially its huge quality bringin us all the fresher news second by second. So, THANK YOU to all that people who make this web real. Thank you.
By the way I have been visiting it almost everyday from about 3 years ago.
Read you.

gotenx
Beyond Newbie

Post by gotenx » Wed Aug 10, 2005 6:15 pm

I first visited here in 99, but that was when I was still a DragonBall n00b. I didn't really care for DB until 01, on my birthday, when I saw an episode of the cell saga on CN. That same day I opened up a site called GotensDBZ on some wierd free hosting service. They closed down and I moved the site to geocities and called it IanGotensDBZ. I opened up a second site at the same time called DBZ/GT Team. IangotensDBZ closed down and the DBZ/GT team began to evolve into dB-rEALMS. Ever since the creation of DB-REALMS, I started looking around for DBZ info sites, and in the summer of 03, I got a new computer and really fast internet. I found a old site called HauntedDBZ and found the whole entire series for download. That was when I redesigned my site again and started to become popular. I downloaded all of the DBZ Eps and watched then all in English and after that, I started answering questions in there forums. One day I came across a link to Daizex and started to visit but then I stopped having to do anything with DBZ because I started to make new friends and they all hated DBZ. Then I came across this site again in the Christmas of 04 while redownloading every DBZ episode from a site called Haunted Anime (what a conincidence) and found the link to your site there. Then I became a regular visitor here and decided to reopen my website under the name of Corrupted Anime becasue of how good your site was. I designed a whole new layout and copied all of your information (Sorry VegettoEX) and became the last giant DBZ media site out there (EVERY FRIGGIN' EPISODE FOR DOWNLOAD). Then my friend and I were trying to install FREE BSD and lost every single bit of my website! I've been down ever since. Last month I finally joined the forums because of my IMMENSE knowledge of DBZ and have been an active member of the DBZ community since. I am planning on reopening my site next Christmas and who knows, it may just become more popular then this site (joke)! :D

EDIT: I fixed a few spelling mistakes. Sorry everyone! :D

Tenka-Ichi
Beyond Newbie

Post by Tenka-Ichi » Wed Aug 31, 2005 3:43 pm

Well, I've been coming here for a while now, I'm not sure exactly how long it's been. I first stumbled upon this site when I was looking for lyrics to some of my favourite DBZ songs, and after looking at a few different sites I found Julian's translations here to be the best. Then one day i just decided to see what else was on this site and I've been coming here regularily ever since.

Kaiô-sumo

Post by Kaiô-sumo » Wed Aug 31, 2005 5:42 pm

I just found out about this wonderful site yesterday. I was actually roaming the Budokai 3 board at GameFaqs looking for something but not finding much. Then I noticed a poster with the name "VegettoEX", which I had also seen listed on a file I had recently come across. Curious, I followed the link in his signature and here I am! Not only a great board but also an excellent site! The kind of quality Dragon Ball site I've been trying to find for quite some time, now.

Eclipse
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by Eclipse » Sun Oct 09, 2005 9:47 pm

I'm another new fan to this site. After reading the info page of DBZ at Answers.com, it had a link to DBZ Uncensored. There, the site had a link to this page. Clicked here, and now here I am!

h3ndrix2005
Beyond Newbie

Post by h3ndrix2005 » Wed Oct 12, 2005 6:57 am

I've been visiting this site on and off since late 2004(i think). and since i only came for the multimedia and guides, i never noticed the forum until now(yes, i feel dumb). but either way, this site is definitely among my favorites(which are very few), and will probably stay that way for a long time.

Panda
Beyond Newbie

Post by Panda » Sun Oct 23, 2005 8:33 pm

Late 2003 is when I started checking out the site regularly. It might have been earlier then that but I can speciaficaly remember something in 2003. :)

BULBO

Post by BULBO » Fri Oct 28, 2005 11:53 am

I knew about this forum a few weeks ago so i thought i might check it out to see how much i know about the DB series, after a quick check on most of the latest threads, i came to the conclusion that i still have a lot to learn :P .
[url=http://www.el-bulbo.com/animacion/BulboBaja.mov]no sig yet, so in the mean time, here´s this[/url]

GoLdEnOoZaRuBeBi

Post by GoLdEnOoZaRuBeBi » Sat Nov 26, 2005 12:58 am

Hello. I found out about the Daizenshuu EX website while I was on the Atari forums, and they had a topic something like "Golden Oozaru is in the game!! I have proof!" but then a somewhat smarter member of the forum had seemed to have found the Daizenshuu EX website section "Game Rumors" or something like that, where the original picture was actually Piccolo, meaning, there was not a Golden Oozaru in the game, but of course, I already knew this, and I found the site two years ago, and looked around this forum, but never got the desire to join until this very year, and so I am here at the forum.

Maleko

Post by Maleko » Sun Nov 27, 2005 2:46 am

Greetings everyone! I've been a long time visitor to the site, but really went into the forums until recently. Been great reading all the up-to-date DBZ. Hard to find sites online like Daizenshuu EX that keep the DB Spirit still going even after the show has long since run. Its great meeting you all and hope to have some good times in the future. :)
"A journey of a thousand miles begins with one step"

-Confucius

t-bone135
Beyond Newbie
Location: Living in a box under the stairs in the corner of the basement of the house half a block down. . .

Post by t-bone135 » Fri Dec 23, 2005 11:36 pm

I came into DaizEX from Mike's AMV link in his profile. I went there after finally seeing the Doomrider AMV. Anyway, I loved how sophisticated the site looked in comparison to other DBZ sites (the wording, the layout, the colors, no flash advertising and pop-ups, etc.) That and it had actually been updated. *gasp!* But I think what really drew me in was the staffs sense of humor in regards to April Fool's day and the DBAF parody.

In short, a stroke of luck + an active well done website + a funny yet intelligent staff = a new fan. :D
Best. Slip 'n' slide. EVER!

Come read my fan-fiction: http://www.fanfiction.net/~tbone135