AF Parody

Discussion regarding the entirety of the franchise in a general (meta) sense, including such aspects as: production, trends, merchandise, fan culture, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Dominator
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

AF Parody

Post by Dominator » Wed Oct 12, 2005 3:41 pm

Written by me, inspired by Lizard Sphere X 2
------------------------------------------------------------------------

NARRATOR: Last time on (booming voice) DRAGON BALL AF (normal again), Goku achieved Super Ultra Hyper Mystic Mega Uber Saiyan 2 during his battle with Fridge! But Fridge also displayed an asencsion of power as he fused with Maximum Strength Cell, who was ressurected for reasons we don't know ourselves. Everything before was just kid's stuff; the ultimate extreeeeeeeeeeeme battle starts today! "The Art of Repeating: Part 600"

GOKU: Now that I have achieve Super Ultra Hyper Mystic Mega Uber Saiyan 2, I'm going to unleash the full intensity of 1,000,000,000 power warriors combined with the strength of 2,000 Super Saiyan Kame-Sennins that spark Kamehameha waves! YOU PREPARE SELF!

FRIDGELL: The fusion is complete! I am now Fridgell!

VEGETA: I have reached Super Saiyan 5! Kakarot, we must fuse!

KAOI-SAMA: Goku! He is unlike any enemy you have ever faced!

GOKU: No shit Sherlock, almost every enemy I've thought in the cycle 6,000 episodes is like this. AREN'T I DEAD YET?

A17: How come I'm never featured in Yaoi doujin? I've cute boy looks!

GOTENKS: HJKXCUIHF\EER

GOKU: I can no longer feel my brain.

DR. BRIEF: It's great being a minor character.

PAN: I have fused with Bardock, somehow I am incredibly powerful.

VEGETA: We are getting nowhere! FINAL MS PAINT INVERT TOOL BIG BANG FLASH GUN!

FRIDGELL: You cannot defeat the power of MUGEN whoring combined with the foolishness of eBay!

KURIRIN: Mondo crap guys this new evil guy has got us boned! MONDO SHIT! *spontaneously combusts*

GOTENKS: omfg pwn3d

GOKU: I DON'T KNOW HOW MANY TIMES YOU'VE DIED KURIRIN BUT I WILL AVENGE YOU! FEEL THE PROFESSIONAL POWER OF ABODE PHOTOSHOP'S RENDER TOOLS!

NARRATOR: Can Goku's Photoshop skills own the noobish antics of Fridgell's MS Paint terror? Will this never ending cycle ever end? Will the Dragon Balls ever make an appearance? Will the producers ever changet he name of this show as it is clearly not Dragon Ball anymore? Will Akira Toriyama save the world by destroying it? Is anyone still watching this aside from an army of killer fanboys and n00bs? Find out, on the next ass-exploding episode of (booming voice) DRAGON BALL AF. "Dragon Ball GT: You Are Forgiven"

Theme tune: DRAGONBALLAFDRAGONBALLAF
GOTTABEATTHOSEGODMODDERSGOTTABEATTHOSEGODMODDERS
DRAGONBALLAFDRAGONBALLAFYOUAREINHELL
AKIRATORIYAMADRAGONBALLAFDRAGONBALLAF
DRAGONBALLZCOMEHOME
[url=http://www.freewebs.com/vendavaleste/]Carrion - The Dominator Fansite[/url]

Eclipse
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by Eclipse » Wed Oct 12, 2005 5:32 pm

ROFLMAO! This was flippin hilarious
VEGETA: We are getting nowhere! FINAL MS PAINT INVERT TOOL BIG BANG FLASH GUN!

FRIDGELL: You cannot defeat the power of MUGEN whoring combined with the foolishness of eBay!

KURIRIN: Mondo crap guys this new evil guy has got us boned! MONDO SHIT! *spontaneously combusts*

GOTENKS: omfg pwn3d

GOKU: I DON'T KNOW HOW MANY TIMES YOU'VE DIED KURIRIN BUT I WILL AVENGE YOU! FEEL THE PROFESSIONAL POWER OF ABODE PHOTOSHOP'S RENDER TOOLS!
LOL.......what's next? The power of the crappy dub songs?

GOKU: I WILL DESTROY YOU IF NECESSARY
FRIDGELL: THIS WON'T HAPPEN, FOR I AM IMMORTAL
*GOKU TAKES OUT A STEREO. BEGINS TO PLAY "STEP INTO THE GRAND TOUR"*
STEREO: STEP INTO THE GRAND TOUR, GRAND TOUR! GRAND TOUR! STEP INTO THE GRAND TOUR, DRAGON BALL GT!
FRIDGELL: OH GOD! MY EARS! MY DAMN EARS!!! HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO HEAR MY FANS NOW?

askani son
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by askani son » Wed Oct 12, 2005 9:05 pm

HA-HA!
Find out, on the next ass-exploding episode of (booming voice) DRAGON BALL AF
Never before has Dragonball been so eliquent, that had me laughing my exploded ass off :lol:
"I'd rather die than fuse with you!"
"Um...Vegeta, you're already dead."

*PINHEAD*
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by *PINHEAD* » Wed Oct 12, 2005 10:18 pm

DANANANANANANA!!!

On the next episode....of....DRAGON BALL AF!

Freeza and Cell join forces! Can Goku beat this DYNAMIC DUO!? Find out on the next episode of DRAGON BALL AF!
I was voted "most unique" and "most likely to become the next existential thinker" in high school.

lost in thought
Advanced Regular

Post by lost in thought » Thu Oct 13, 2005 4:19 am

For future reference, the next installment needs to have Son Gokus Super-Hyper-Mega-Awesome-Wicked Gradient Vortex attack. Kami only knows that you can't call yourself a photoshop master, unless you've got your Super-Hyper-Mega-Awesome-Wicked Gradient Vortex attack!

Gotta represent those mad skillz!

Dominator
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by Dominator » Thu Oct 13, 2005 10:34 am

As I was writing this from my memory (the original being on my laptop), I forgot to add Fridgell's line "whatever gives you a hard-on big boy"
[url=http://www.freewebs.com/vendavaleste/]Carrion - The Dominator Fansite[/url]

Magnaboss
Banned

Post by Magnaboss » Thu Oct 13, 2005 4:32 pm

Needed more horrible spellings of peoples names. It should have been uhh... "Begiitaah" and then, to fuck up fanboy continuity, "KrillineE"

Eclipse
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by Eclipse » Thu Oct 13, 2005 4:53 pm

Question: Who's Fridge? Really, I don't know him >_<

SaiyamanMS
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by SaiyamanMS » Thu Oct 13, 2005 4:56 pm

Eclipse wrote:Question: Who's Fridge? Really, I don't know him >_<
It's a made up name, It's supposed to be a parody of Freeza (Freezer... Fridge... Get it?)

Eclipse
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by Eclipse » Thu Oct 13, 2005 4:59 pm

Ah...I see
Goku achieved Super Ultra Hyper Mystic Mega Uber Saiyan 2!
Oh please don't tell me his face will be covered in what we cannot see. If so, DBAF sucks!!!

Dominator
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by Dominator » Fri Oct 14, 2005 3:03 am

SaiyamanMS wrote:
Eclipse wrote:Question: Who's Fridge? Really, I don't know him >_<
It's a made up name, It's supposed to be a parody of Freeza (Freezer... Fridge... Get it?)
Yeah, and considering how camp Freeza seems is at times (even if he is evil) calling somebody a fridge in Liverpool means they've never been out with a girl. Not that implying something.