Small Spelling Error

General discussion about Kanzenshuu, its content, features, contests, community, etc. This is NOT an off-topic forum!

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Mike
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Small Spelling Error

Post by Mike » Thu Oct 13, 2005 7:37 pm

I recently came across a small spelling error in the manga downloads section. It's in the yellow box description for Neko Majin Z 5, second paragraph. That makes two I've found. :lol:

"Goku-sensei has goen off in search of his pupil (Neko Majin Z). There is a new enemy that no-one can defeat... not even Goku or Uub! Z is their only hope, but first the obligatory battle of teacher versus pupil must take place!"

Also I've been wondering why there are two identical manga pages following the cover to Neko Majin Z 5. All the others have two different pages. It's certainly nothing of major importance but I just thought I'd point that out.

*PINHEAD*
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by *PINHEAD* » Fri Oct 14, 2005 2:08 am

Upon reading this, I looked at my copy of the manga, and I don't see any identical pages. Unless I deleted it or something. It's been a while since I donwloaded it.
I was voted "most unique" and "most likely to become the next existential thinker" in high school.

Mike
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by Mike » Fri Oct 14, 2005 6:57 pm

I think you misunderstood. There isn't anything wrong with the downloaded comic. It's the little preview picture next to the yellow box description. It's really nothing of major importance or even noticable at that.

Sho™
Not-So-Newbie

Post by Sho™ » Wed Oct 19, 2005 6:24 am

Apologies. Spotted a teensy weensy spelling error in the Transformations Guide - Movie Characters listed here.
In the yellow box description of Broli, it says: "Broli is just a ridiculously power(ful?)Saiyan able to hold his own and deal up destruction on a daily basis."

Just letting you know. :P
[i]"Let the Dragon ride again on the winds of time..."[/i]
[| [url=http://rpg.naget.com]Ganadu'r - The Eternal Saga[/url] |]

Smooth Criminal
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by Smooth Criminal » Fri Oct 21, 2005 5:11 pm

Such small and insignificant errors are not even worth pointing out.
:roll:

MajinVejitaXV
Slut of the Daizenshuu EX Family

Post by MajinVejitaXV » Fri Oct 21, 2005 5:18 pm

Smooth Criminal wrote:Such small and insignificant errors are not even worth pointing out.
:roll:
One sentence posts which add nothing to the subject aren't even worth posting either :P

Anyway, we all benefit from the site, so pointing out these things (in a respectful manner) is kind of our way of giving back and showing our love of the place, eh?

-Corey

Jetsky JOE

Post by Jetsky JOE » Mon Nov 07, 2005 8:43 pm

What the hell? Do you browse the site looking for spelling mistakes? That doesn't make you smart or anything, just makes people hate you.

Stop whinning about small errors. God.
What's up, ninja?

VegettoEX
Kanzenshuu Co-Owner & Administrator

Post by VegettoEX » Mon Nov 07, 2005 9:03 pm

Jetsky JOE wrote:What the hell? Do you browse the site looking for spelling mistakes? That doesn't make you smart or anything, just makes people hate you.

Stop whinning about small errors. God.
This thread is over three weeks old, and you've certainly got quite an attitude on you for being a newcomer. I haven't had the "pleasure" of checking out some of your other posts, but if they're anything like this one, you'll probably find yourself more at home in some other DBZ-fandom location on the web (I'd, of course, be happy to make some recommendations!).

Otherwise, you'd do well to re-read the forum rules, specifically that on "attitude".
:: [| Mike "VegettoEX" LaBrie |] ::
:: [| Kanzenshuu - Co-Founder/Administrator, Podcast Host, News Manager (note: our "job" titles are arbitrary and meaningless) |] ::
:: [| Website: January 1998 |] :: [| Podcast: November 2005 |] :: [| Fusion: April 2012 |] :: [| Wiki: 20XX |] ::