Farewell

General discussion about Kanzenshuu, its content, features, contests, community, etc. This is NOT an off-topic forum!

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Conan the SSJ
I Live Here

Post by Conan the SSJ » Fri Nov 25, 2005 6:00 pm

:lol: I love how this thread has turned out, bashing Piccolo-san, referencing to being laid, if someone comes out of the closet, that will truly make this thread unforgettable to me. :P

On the subject regaurding the now defunct Piccolo-san, I'm glad that ignorant blow-hard got what he had coming to him after his so called "farewell post". I'm curios, why would he think people who run DBZ sites haven't gotten laid? I don't particularly care for people judging others based on entertainment preferences and such. Ashes to ashes, dust to dust, if Piccolo-san can read this post, enjoy your illegal shit dvds, I'd rather go with my Daimao translated releases any day of the week.
14 years later

B-kun
Advanced Regular

Post by B-kun » Fri Nov 25, 2005 6:07 pm

I already said so in another thread, but I'm gay. =D

There, the thread's complete.

Bejiita
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by Bejiita » Fri Nov 25, 2005 6:41 pm

Xyex wrote:
It's true that things here are a lot different than in other forums. Namely other DBZ forums. This is my first DBZ forum, and after searching around for other DBZ forums, they are certainly unlike this one. Sorry for using the term DBZ forums 3 times.
Don't you mean four? :wink:
Nope. Well, theoretically it was 3 times. One says DBZ forum. With no S. :wink:
My DB Fan manga:
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=19169 [The new version]
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1942]Chapter 1
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=2685]Chapter 2
Photo's I've taken of the nearby neighbourhoods where I live in South London: http://www.flickr.com/photos/8306850@N08/

desirecampbell

Post by desirecampbell » Fri Nov 25, 2005 6:55 pm

Bejiita wrote:
Xyex wrote:
It's true that things here are a lot different than in other forums. Namely other DBZ forums. This is my first DBZ forum, and after searching around for other DBZ forums, they are certainly unlike this one. Sorry for using the term DBZ forums 3 times.
Don't you mean four? :wink:
Now you're being picky :P

Though it is important not to forget the S. He gets cranky.

mrkitano

Post by mrkitano » Fri Nov 25, 2005 7:02 pm

This is my first visit to a DB forum, but so far (a few hours) it doesn't seem such a terrible place. Hey, I've seen worse! Have any of you guys checked John Byrne's own forum? Just check out the rules; enough to scare the living shyte out of anyone attempting to tresspass his crystal realm! :lol:

And I understand the need to create a "system" or "practice" with the advent of large numbers of users. I moderate the ringworld forum, and things were pretty chaotic at first, but we were only half a dozen. Seldom we maintained any topic on topic and virtually every topic spiraled towards jokes about...

...bukkake and Yukie Nakama... simultaneously.

(hmm....bukakke... Yukie...) 8)

But now it's a pretty venerable and respectful place. No doubt because of our encouraging to maintain a certain level of speech, and the creation of a set of rules which are the only way to prevent total chaos overnight.

MajinVejitaXV
Slut of the Daizenshuu EX Family

Post by MajinVejitaXV » Fri Nov 25, 2005 7:25 pm

Xyex wrote:
MajinVejitaXV wrote:Given the way they raped the ending of FFX, I wasn't a fan of X-2. Feel free to PM or AIM me if you want more ranting on the subject ;p
They did no such thing. XP *pushes this part over to randomness*
Suuuuuure they didn't.

"Hey, let's have a new game where the hero who sacrificed himself in a noble manner, which was the culmination of all his character development, is ressurected, thereby rendering a massive part of the first game meaningless!"

Hell, let's bring back Aeris and General Leo while we're at it :P

-Corey

B-kun
Advanced Regular

Post by B-kun » Fri Nov 25, 2005 9:47 pm

*OMG WTF SPOILERS FOR FINAL FANTASY X AND X-2*

It's kinda debatable if Tidus even sacrificed himself since he just disappeared and didn't actually die in the first place. X-2 had it so he simply came back. "Yo, guys. what's up?"
Last edited by B-kun on Fri Nov 25, 2005 10:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

VegettoEX
Kanzenshuu Co-Owner & Administrator

Post by VegettoEX » Fri Nov 25, 2005 9:53 pm

B-kun wrote:It's kinda debatable if Tidus even sacrificed himself since he just disappeared and didn't actually die in the first place. X-2 had it so he simply came back. "Yo, guys. what's up?"
Again, I say... HAVEN'T BEATEN THE GAME YET...! :P

Back on topic ^^;;.
:: [| Mike "VegettoEX" LaBrie |] ::
:: [| Kanzenshuu - Co-Founder/Administrator, Podcast Host, News Manager (note: our "job" titles are arbitrary and meaningless) |] ::
:: [| Website: January 1998 |] :: [| Podcast: November 2005 |] :: [| Fusion: April 2012 |] :: [| Wiki: 20XX |] ::

B-kun
Advanced Regular

Post by B-kun » Fri Nov 25, 2005 10:00 pm

Whoops. Sorry, shall edit. Apologies, apologies. ^^;;;

... Uh.

What was the topic again?

desirecampbell

Post by desirecampbell » Fri Nov 25, 2005 10:02 pm

B-kun wrote:Whoops. Sorry, shall edit. Apologies, apologies. ^^;;;

... Uh.

What was the topic again?
"We Hate Piccolo-San"

or alternatively

"Does Meri Exist?"

Xyex
I Live Here

Post by Xyex » Fri Nov 25, 2005 10:45 pm

"Hey, let's have a new game where the hero who sacrificed himself in a noble manner, which was the culmination of all his character development, is ressurected, thereby rendering a massive part of the first game meaningless!"
*SPOILERS*

He didn't sacrifice himself, the death of the Fayth turned him 'insubstantial', or ghost like. HOWEVER! FFX ending shows that he came back. So, nope, you're wrong. ^^

*END SPOILERS*

Anyway... yes... And, I know this is late, but in honor of the fun that is this thread...

Avys ~ DA account ~ Fanfiction ~ Chat Quotes
<Kaboom> I'm just glad that he now sounds more like Invader Zim than Rita Repulsa
<Xyex> Original Freeza never sounded like a chick to me.
<Kaboom> Neither does Rita
<Xyex> Good point.

Bejiita
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by Bejiita » Sat Nov 26, 2005 11:12 am

desirecampbell wrote:
Bejiita wrote:
Xyex wrote: Don't you mean four? :wink:
Now you're being picky :P

Though it is important not to forget the S. He gets cranky.
Oh no, please don't take it the wrong way, I did it for the soul purpose of somebody noticing it. It's a light joke.

I'm anything but cranky about it. Otherwise I wouldn't have added the :wink: smiley, I don't use smileys when I'm pissed.
My DB Fan manga:
Photo's I've taken of the nearby neighbourhoods where I live in South London: http://www.flickr.com/photos/8306850@N08/

desirecampbell

Post by desirecampbell » Sat Nov 26, 2005 11:36 am

Bejiita wrote:Oh no, please don't take it the wrong way, I did it for the soul purpose of somebody noticing it. It's a light joke.

I'm anything but cranky about it. Otherwise I wouldn't have added the :wink: smiley, I don't use smileys when I'm pissed.
Actually, I ment theat the S would get cranky. He always seems to jump in when some one forgets "the s" in some word - just a little joke. Which no one got. I feel sad. :cry:

And, Xyex, I think Mike should start using that 'big ban attack' picture everytime he bans someone.

-edit- I'm no good at this 'closing tags' thing :oops:

VegettoEX
Kanzenshuu Co-Owner & Administrator

Post by VegettoEX » Sat Nov 26, 2005 12:07 pm

desirecampbell wrote:And, Xyex, I think Mike should start using that 'big ban attack' picture everytime he bans someone.
It got old. And obnoxious. Really fast.

I really hate the internet trend of using images (animated or not) to make a statement, especially in place of actual text completely.
:: [| Mike "VegettoEX" LaBrie |] ::
:: [| Kanzenshuu - Co-Founder/Administrator, Podcast Host, News Manager (note: our "job" titles are arbitrary and meaningless) |] ::
:: [| Website: January 1998 |] :: [| Podcast: November 2005 |] :: [| Fusion: April 2012 |] :: [| Wiki: 20XX |] ::

MajinVejitaXV
Slut of the Daizenshuu EX Family

Post by MajinVejitaXV » Sat Nov 26, 2005 2:10 pm

Feh, silly people. Play the game again and pay *real* close attention...

-Corey

*PINHEAD*
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by *PINHEAD* » Sat Nov 26, 2005 2:56 pm

Indeed. Images in place of text can be funny, but it makes this place look like IGN.

Now excuse me while I return to posting on the Vestibule.
I was voted "most unique" and "most likely to become the next existential thinker" in high school.

Bejiita
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by Bejiita » Sat Nov 26, 2005 4:28 pm

desirecampbell wrote:
Bejiita wrote:Oh no, please don't take it the wrong way, I did it for the soul purpose of somebody noticing it. It's a light joke.

Actually, I ment theat the S would get cranky. He always seems to jump in when some one forgets "the s" in some word - just a little joke. Which no one got. I feel sad. :cry:
Oh, you mean the S as in VegettoEX.

I get it, but he wouldn't have because there was no actual grammar or spelling mistake. I meant to write it as DBZ forum because I was reffering to just one forum(this one).

Edit: Oh, there is actually a member called 'the S'. My mistake then. I thought you mean VegettoEX because he doesn't like people using bad grammar on the site.
My DB Fan manga:

Jerseymilk
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Jerseymilk » Sat Nov 26, 2005 4:35 pm

MajinVejitaXV wrote:Feh, silly people. Play the game again and pay *real* close attention...

-Corey
Everybody's entitled to their opinion including you. Try something called tolerance.
Jerseymilk: "Can I tell you something?"
B-kun: "What?"
Jerseymilk: "I see Fangirls."

B-kun
Advanced Regular

Post by B-kun » Sat Nov 26, 2005 5:47 pm

... I did play the game. ^^;; I beat it, and I have an oddly good memory for game endings.

Final Fantasy X and X-2 spoiler - We distinctly see Tidus swimming up, which is used in FFX-2, when he emerges near Besaid.

lost in thought
Advanced Regular

Post by lost in thought » Sat Nov 26, 2005 6:33 pm

B-kun wrote:... I did play the game. ^^;; I beat it, and I have an oddly good memory for game endings.

Final Fantasy X and X-2 spoiler - We distinctly see Tidus swimming up, which is used in FFX-2, when he emerges near Besaid.
Wow... FFX-2 discussion.
Who'd a thunk' it, on a DBZ board there would be a sizable conversation about such a game? I sure didn't.