The most hilarious thing that COULD have happened

Discussion, generally of an in-universe nature, regarding any aspect of the franchise (including movies, spin-offs, etc.) such as: techniques, character relationships, internal back-history, its universe, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Vegeta Jr
Regular

The most hilarious thing that COULD have happened

Post by Vegeta Jr » Sun Oct 09, 2011 2:30 pm

For me I can't see anything being more funny than Goku patting Freeza on his crotch.

He outgrew that habit which is a shame, would have been hilarious.

Piccolo Daimao
Kicks it Old-School

Re: The most hilarious thing that COULD have happened

Post by Piccolo Daimao » Sun Oct 09, 2011 3:56 pm

I think that after you've been hit enough times by people screaming at you to not touch your crotch, you tend to grow out of that habit.

Although it would be funny to see Freeza's reaction. But I think it would be even funnier if Goku did it to Vegeta. :lol:
Holden Caulfield in [b][i]The Catcher in the Rye[/i][/b] wrote:I hope to hell when I do die somebody has sense enough to just dump me in the river or something. Anything except sticking me in a goddam cemetery. People coming and putting a bunch of flowers on your stomach on Sunday, and all that crap. Who wants flowers when you're dead? Nobody.

Rory
I Live Here

Post by Rory » Sun Oct 09, 2011 5:08 pm

Gettin' some serious homo vibes from this topic.

Gyt Kaliba
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Gyt Kaliba » Sun Oct 09, 2011 5:53 pm

I'd have to agree with the first two posts, it would have been hysterical. :lol:

Hmm...I've always thought that, had we gotten to see Gohan and Videl's wedding, it would have been pretty funny. I mean, just thinking about half of the gang trying to attend a somewhat normal, formal festivity...I can't imagine it going well, at all.
AniManga Travelogue - Currently Reviewing: Dragon Ball (Z)
Twitter
Switch Friend Code: SW-0745-6427-7791 (let's play some Dragon Ball: The Breakers!)

Kiyza
Regular

Post by Kiyza » Mon Oct 10, 2011 10:28 pm

Piccolo Daimao wrote:I think that after you've been hit enough times by people screaming at you to not touch your crotch, you tend to grow out of that habit.

Although it would be funny to see Freeza's reaction. But I think it would be even funnier if Goku did it to Vegeta. :lol:
What, no one thinks it would be funny if he did to Piccolo Daimao? I mean, it was at least more likely to happen, considering he was still young at that point in time..

jjgp1112
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by jjgp1112 » Mon Oct 10, 2011 11:31 pm

Gyt Kaliba wrote:I'd have to agree with the first two posts, it would have been hysterical. :lol:

Hmm...I've always thought that, had we gotten to see Gohan and Videl's wedding, it would have been pretty funny. I mean, just thinking about half of the gang trying to attend a somewhat normal, formal festivity...I can't imagine it going well, at all.
This reminds me of this comic I saw on DeviantArt. During their wedding, Goten and Trunks are fucking around and pissing Vegeta off, causing him to yell "STOP THIS NOW OR I WILL DESTROY THE BOTH OF YOU" or something along those lines...right after the priest asks if anyone is against the marriage. One panel of an angry Gohan later, Vegeta is lying in a hospital bed with his entire body taped up.
Yamcha: Do you remember the spell to release him - do you know all the words?
Bulma: Of course! I'm not gonna pull a Frieza and screw it up!
Master Roshi: Bulma, I think Frieza failed because he wore too many clothes!
Cold World (Fanfic)
"It ain't never too late to stop bein' a bitch." - Chad Lamont Butler

Piccolo Daimao
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Piccolo Daimao » Tue Oct 11, 2011 12:33 pm

Kiyza wrote:
Piccolo Daimao wrote:I think that after you've been hit enough times by people screaming at you to not touch your crotch, you tend to grow out of that habit.

What, no one thinks it would be funny if he did to Piccolo Daimao? I mean, it was at least more likely to happen, considering he was still young at that point in time..
Oh yeah, I think it would be funny if he did it to Piccolo Daimao. I was just replying to the first post, that it would be even funnier than Freeza if Goku did it to Vegeta.
Holden Caulfield in [b][i]The Catcher in the Rye[/i][/b] wrote:I hope to hell when I do die somebody has sense enough to just dump me in the river or something. Anything except sticking me in a goddam cemetery. People coming and putting a bunch of flowers on your stomach on Sunday, and all that crap. Who wants flowers when you're dead? Nobody.

Godo
I Live Here

Post by Godo » Tue Oct 11, 2011 3:21 pm

Goku teaching Kuririn the Kaio-ken. Kuririn starts to get the hang of it, does one little mistake, and explodes.