Idiots on Parade!

Discussion regarding the entirety of the franchise in a general (meta) sense, including such aspects as: production, trends, merchandise, fan culture, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Chaos Saiyajin
Advanced Regular

Idiots on Parade!

Post by Chaos Saiyajin » Thu Dec 08, 2005 6:14 pm

Does anyone else remember when old sites used to post stupid what-if Dragonball stories that made no sense? Well, I found some and just for a laugh, have decided to post 'em here.

http://www.pojo.com/dragonball/whatif/2005/12-05a.shtml
http://www.pojo.com/dragonball/whatif/2005/12-05b.shtml
http://www.pojo.com/dragonball/whatif/2005/11-30.shtml

:lol: They're worse than some of the AF rumors! Piccolo fusing with the entire Namekseijin race? :lol:

Oh, and VegettoEX, feel free to lock this topic if it's too off-topic. :wink:
I really, really need to get back into the habit of posting.

*PINHEAD*
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by *PINHEAD* » Thu Dec 08, 2005 10:13 pm

It certainly is pretty stupid, but I'm too good to look down upon others.

:shock:
I was voted "most unique" and "most likely to become the next existential thinker" in high school.

Hao_Kaiser
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by Hao_Kaiser » Thu Dec 08, 2005 10:57 pm

*PINHEAD* wrote:It certainly is pretty stupid, but I'm too good to look down upon others.
I know I'm not.
some crazy guy wrote:he will be the strongest character in dragonballz and one of the strongest characters in gt
lol...

Eclipse
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by Eclipse » Thu Dec 08, 2005 11:13 pm

and he would get all of there powers of fighting,normal,healing,regeneration and if they all fused he would become as strong as goku and vegeta were in the end of gt as they are fighting type and normal type namekians will give him the main powerup and the regeneration of thousands of namekians put together will make his lose of limbs,hand and legs and stuff regenerate in about a second and the healing types of namekian will make him pretty much heal a person in a second.he will be the strongest character in dragonballz and one of the strongest characters in gt
He forgot the Namekians can say 'no' to fusion -_-

what if goku became a super saiyan when he fought Nappa and Vegeta?
How can you become what you don't know?
Then the Z warriors would live happily ever after. Until the evil dragons eventually show up and kill everyone.
Lol! Classic!

Jerseymilk
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Jerseymilk » Thu Dec 08, 2005 11:20 pm

and he would get all of there powers of fighting,normal,healing,regeneration and if they all fused he would become as strong as goku and vegeta were in the end of gt as they are fighting type and normal type namekians will give him the main powerup and the regeneration of thousands of namekians put together will make his lose of limbs,hand and legs and stuff regenerate in about a second and the healing types of namekian will make him pretty much heal a person in a second.he will be the strongest character in dragonballz and one of the strongest characters in gt

And then, like Piccolo will take Freeza out with lasers shooting out of his antennae and like accidently blow up the planet too. But that's okay because they'll just like, wish everyone back with Earth's dragonballs. And like, they'll get ten wishes now because Piccolo with all the Namekians fused in him will be uber powerful! LOL Then, like they'll have another tournament and Piccolo will totally own everyone until Goku goes SSJ20X20=400 and then he'll, like, go to HFIL and beat up all the villains at once to show Piccolo he's the man. ROFL
:roll:
Jerseymilk: "Can I tell you something?"
B-kun: "What?"
Jerseymilk: "I see Fangirls."

desirecampbell

Post by desirecampbell » Thu Dec 08, 2005 11:27 pm

and he would get all of there powers of fighting,normal,healing,regeneration
"Normal" powers? Wha?!

Jerseymilk
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Jerseymilk » Thu Dec 08, 2005 11:29 pm

Ya. "Normal" powers is someone just standing around doing nothing. Honestly Desire, I thought you were a serious fan of DBZ! :P

Eclipse
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by Eclipse » Thu Dec 08, 2005 11:31 pm

Jerseymilk wrote:
And then, like Piccolo will take Freeza out with lasers shooting out of his antennae and like accidently blow up the planet too. But that's okay because they'll just like, wish everyone back with Earth's dragonballs. And like, they'll get ten wishes now because Piccolo with all the Namekians fused in him will be uber powerful! LOL Then, like they'll have another tournament and Piccolo will totally own everyone until Goku goes SSJ20X20=400 and then he'll, like, go to HFIL and beat up all the villains at once to show Piccolo he's the man. ROFL
:roll:
You forgot Piccolo destroying the planet Yadrat using his "Ultimate Galactic Uber Mofo Super Powerful Hypernautic Fusionizaied!!!.....

Super Ghost Kamikaze Attack" :D

Jerseymilk
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Jerseymilk » Thu Dec 08, 2005 11:46 pm

Oh ya! That would be after he goes crazy from so many others he's fused with so it effects his brain, making him evil and then he absorbs Gotenks, gaining that ability.

Great Saiyaman
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by Great Saiyaman » Fri Dec 09, 2005 12:43 am

Wow, those 2 namekian Fusion one's were dumb as heck. Seriously, they went about it the wrong way. Namekian Fusion wouldn't work like that.
[b]Vegito:[/b] What do you call a Goku & a Vegeta? Gogeta sounds nice.
[b]Toriyama:[/b] *wak*

[i]"I wanna go to Filler Hell when I die."-Me[/i]

MajinMetroid
Not-So-Newbie

Post by MajinMetroid » Fri Dec 09, 2005 1:12 am

Although, these examples are ridiculous... I had always wondered why at least the three warrior type Nameks didn't fuse.

The answer to this question is probably as simple as Toriyama hadn't thought of fusion at this point of writing the manga, though... :roll:

SuperFusion
Beyond Newbie

Post by SuperFusion » Fri Dec 09, 2005 1:13 am

Or maybe they knew it was futile? :?

Chaos Saiyajin
Advanced Regular

Post by Chaos Saiyajin » Sat Dec 10, 2005 12:02 pm

Ya. "Normal" powers is someone just standing around doing nothing. Honestly Desire, I thought you were a serious fan of DBZ!
I just thought he was confused with Pokemon! :lol: Yamcha sure does use this power a lot... :P

desirecampbell

Post by desirecampbell » Sat Dec 10, 2005 12:06 pm

Chaos Saiyajin wrote:
Ya. "Normal" powers is someone just standing around doing nothing. Honestly Desire, I thought you were a serious fan of DBZ!
I just thought he was confused with Pokemon! :lol: Yamcha sure does use this power a lot... :P
Headbutt! Slam!

Oh... now I miss Pokemon. I need a new gameboy.

Dominator
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by Dominator » Sat Dec 10, 2005 1:18 pm

What if...

Goku died when he banged his head? Hey, think about that.
[url=http://www.freewebs.com/vendavaleste/]Carrion - The Dominator Fansite[/url]

Chaos Saiyajin
Advanced Regular

Post by Chaos Saiyajin » Sat Dec 10, 2005 1:24 pm

What if...

Goku died when he banged his head? Hey, think about that.
That's a good one. Anyone want to give it a try? :P

[insert_name_here]

Post by [insert_name_here] » Sat Dec 10, 2005 2:35 pm

Grandpa Gohan would meet Buruma years after Goku dies. Gohan realizes that his old friend Muten Roshi had a jewel simillar to the Dragonballs and they would end up chasing after Roshi to get the Dragon Ball. Then Krillin would come along and be trained under Gohan and Roshi. Krillin would become the savior of the Earth until Raditz comes and kills them all.

The End.

Whoa, I'm bored to make that up.

Chaos Saiyajin
Advanced Regular

Post by Chaos Saiyajin » Sat Dec 10, 2005 4:09 pm

Grandpa Gohan would meet Buruma years after Goku dies. Gohan realizes that his old friend Muten Roshi had a jewel simillar to the Dragonballs and they would end up chasing after Roshi to get the Dragon Ball. Then Krillin would come along and be trained under Gohan and Roshi. Krillin would become the savior of the Earth until Raditz comes and kills them all.

The End.

:lol: Good one!

Dayspring
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Dayspring » Sat Dec 10, 2005 4:26 pm

[insert_name_here] wrote:Grandpa Gohan would meet Buruma years after Goku dies. Gohan realizes that his old friend Muten Roshi had a jewel simillar to the Dragonballs and they would end up chasing after Roshi to get the Dragon Ball. Then Krillin would come along and be trained under Gohan and Roshi. Krillin would become the savior of the Earth until Raditz comes and kills them all.

The End.

Er, no saviour of Earth for Krillin. Krillin was killed EASILY by Tambourine, who was exceptionally weaker than old Piccolo Daimao. Ergo, Piccolo Daimao would rule the Earth until Radditz's arrival. Radditz would end up being the savior of Earth since he'd kill Piccolo Daimao (or Kami) who'd have eliminated the Red Ribbon Army years ago, and then go back to Nappa and Vegeta since Goku wouldn't be there to recruit. They'd conquer planet whatever longer than they intended to, and go on with their lives as slaves of Freeza.
Captain Christopher Pike wrote:The away team will consist of myself, Cadet Kirk, Mr. Sulu, and Ensign Olsen.
Freeza Heika wrote: for the land of the cool, and the home of the Appule
The Geeky Gentleman: For all your comics, movies, TV and other geeky needs.

Chaos Saiyajin
Advanced Regular

Post by Chaos Saiyajin » Sat Dec 10, 2005 4:33 pm

Er, no saviour of Earth for Krillin. Krillin was killed EASILY by Tambourine, who was exceptionally weaker than old Piccolo Daimao. Ergo, Piccolo Daimao would rule the Earth until Radditz's arrival. Radditz would end up being the savior of Earth since he'd kill Piccolo Daimao (or Kami) who'd have eliminated the Red Ribbon Army years ago, and then go back to Nappa and Vegeta since Goku wouldn't be there to recruit. They'd conquer planet whatever longer than they intended to, and go on with their lives as slaves of Freeza.
Poor Krillin... :( Maybe Tenshinhan then? :P I still don't know how Krillin saved the world in Supersonic Warriors...