Selfmade Dragonball comics! NEW COMIC POSTED (3rd comic)!!

Discussion regarding the entirety of the franchise in a general (meta) sense, including such aspects as: production, trends, merchandise, fan culture, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Chaos Saiyajin
Advanced Regular

Post by Chaos Saiyajin » Thu Dec 22, 2005 3:19 pm

:P Great! The third is one I wasn't expecting. Keep up the good work!
I really, really need to get back into the habit of posting.

kindertuin
Beyond Newbie

Post by kindertuin » Thu Dec 22, 2005 5:21 pm

Bejiita wrote:Hey that comic is kind of cool! That 3rd one is slightly improved over the others in terms of layout and art. It's all good. Just to make sure, the top 8 panels are all actually placed in the same postion in the sky right? I think this because the clouds are the same.

Now you are getting me in the mood to make a comic, but I'll make it all serious and take ages and that is all long. One little joke strip may get me in the mood to revive my manga and make chapter 2, I'm still sketching bad guys though, I want it to be good, not some knock off of an existing story.
yeah, the top 8 panels are in the same place. Oh, the 3rd and 7th panel is drawn right from the origional manga (i didn't want to spend to much time getting it right, when i had such a good example). Glad you enjoyed it and i'll love to see the next chapter of your story (if i remember corectly, it was the one beginning with uub and ssj3 songoku right?)
Great! The third is one I wasn't expecting. Keep up the good work!
Thanks, i apreciate all the responces (even is it is bad, you can just tell me, i like honest opinions).
I have another one in my head at the moment, i possibly make it today and try to post then.

Great Saiyaman
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by Great Saiyaman » Thu Dec 22, 2005 5:57 pm

*talks like Peter Griffin* Those are freakin shweet.
[b]Vegito:[/b] What do you call a Goku & a Vegeta? Gogeta sounds nice.
[b]Toriyama:[/b] *wak*

[i]"I wanna go to Filler Hell when I die."-Me[/i]

Bejiita
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by Bejiita » Thu Dec 22, 2005 6:55 pm

kindertuin wrote:
Bejiita wrote:Hey that comic is kind of cool! That 3rd one is slightly improved over the others in terms of layout and art. It's all good. Just to make sure, the top 8 panels are all actually placed in the same postion in the sky right? I think this because the clouds are the same.

Now you are getting me in the mood to make a comic, but I'll make it all serious and take ages and that is all long. One little joke strip may get me in the mood to revive my manga and make chapter 2, I'm still sketching bad guys though, I want it to be good, not some knock off of an existing story.
yeah, the top 8 panels are in the same place. Oh, the 3rd and 7th panel is drawn right from the origional manga (i didn't want to spend to much time getting it right, when i had such a good example). Glad you enjoyed it and i'll love to see the next chapter of your story (if i remember corectly, it was the one beginning with uub and ssj3 songoku right?)
Great! The third is one I wasn't expecting. Keep up the good work!
Thanks, i apreciate all the responces (even is it is bad, you can just tell me, i like honest opinions).
I have another one in my head at the moment, i possibly make it today and try to post then.
Glad you liked the manga, I do. But I might carry it on, not on a regular basis though.

Look at this comic meanwhile. By all means this is not a continuation of my other manga, it's just some crap I made up.

You can see through the page, oh well.
My DB Fan manga:
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=19169 [The new version]
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1942]Chapter 1
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=2685]Chapter 2
Photo's I've taken of the nearby neighbourhoods where I live in South London: http://www.flickr.com/photos/8306850@N08/

Chaos Saiyajin
Advanced Regular

Post by Chaos Saiyajin » Thu Dec 22, 2005 8:48 pm

:shock: Neat, Bejita! But why did Kid Buu come back?
I really, really need to get back into the habit of posting.

Great Saiyaman
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by Great Saiyaman » Thu Dec 22, 2005 9:10 pm

Yeah, Buu is already back as Uub. But oh well, it's still very nice.
[b]Vegito:[/b] What do you call a Goku & a Vegeta? Gogeta sounds nice.
[b]Toriyama:[/b] *wak*

[i]"I wanna go to Filler Hell when I die."-Me[/i]

Bejiita
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by Bejiita » Thu Dec 22, 2005 9:20 pm

Great Saiyaman wrote:Yeah, Buu is already back as Uub. But oh well, it's still very nice.
Yea, like I said it's just crap, I'm not planning to carry it on...
My DB Fan manga:
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=19169 [The new version]
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1942]Chapter 1
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=2685]Chapter 2
Photo's I've taken of the nearby neighbourhoods where I live in South London: http://www.flickr.com/photos/8306850@N08/

kindertuin
Beyond Newbie

Post by kindertuin » Fri Dec 23, 2005 8:35 am

Bejiita wrote:
Great Saiyaman wrote:Yeah, Buu is already back as Uub. But oh well, it's still very nice.
Yea, like I said it's just crap, I'm not planning to carry it on...
I tought it was OK, altought i prefere that you would make the second chapter from that other story(with uub). Or mayby you should make a "funny" comic like i am trying to do!

Leotaku
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by Leotaku » Fri Dec 23, 2005 9:27 am

Took me a little while to get what was going on in the first panels of the tag comic. But once I got it, it was a really cool way to show their chase / movement.
The end was hilarious! :lol: You did a great job of just popping it up out of nowhere, and not being predictable. Very nice.

kindertuin
Beyond Newbie

Post by kindertuin » Thu Dec 29, 2005 12:12 pm

Leotaku wrote:Took me a little while to get what was going on in the first panels of the tag comic. But once I got it, it was a really cool way to show their chase / movement.
The end was hilarious! :lol: You did a great job of just popping it up out of nowhere, and not being predictable. Very nice.
Thanks, at the moment i have a new one in my head, but i am not sure when i will finish it (christmis period and new year and all). Hope you guys understand.

*PINHEAD*
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by *PINHEAD* » Sun Jan 01, 2006 2:29 am

Niiiice. Back in the ole' fan manga thread, some of us users posted a few pages of our own stuff (I'm too lazy to check if this was already mentioned). I gave up on mine (too lazy) and was going to make a gag manga-type thing like yours, but again...too lazy.
I was voted "most unique" and "most likely to become the next existential thinker" in high school.