DB Continued chapter 2 (complete)

Discussion regarding the entirety of the franchise in a general (meta) sense, including such aspects as: production, trends, merchandise, fan culture, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Bejiita
OMG CRAZY REGEN

DB Continued chapter 2 (complete)

Post by Bejiita » Tue Dec 27, 2005 9:29 pm

No one make any replies to this thread as it's about 5 years old.

Didn't want to bump the old topic, and I gave it a new name, it is now called 'Dragonball Continued', minus the 'Z'. I did say I'd carry it on, and I've even made a front page this time.

If you don't know what I'm on about, click on the link in my sig.

For those who know, it's my manga carried on, it still reads left to right like English comics.

All of this chapter's text has finally been edited, I will be doing the text is this style from now on, now I have to do chapter 1...

Hey, I wanted to share a little parody like thing my brother has been doing, it's the Goku Vs Vegeta fight from Saiyan saga, except Goku is Bart and Vegeta is Homer(I would have done it the other way round :roll: ), I think it looks pretty cool and I said to him I'll scan it and put it online to show you lot here.

You can find this under chapter 2

Chapter 2

This page in colour was done by Trimoon from secret saiyan forums, he's done a top job too, perfect! Thanks for that Trimoon! ;)

Simpson Pardy:

Last edited by Bejiita on Thu Dec 22, 2011 10:58 am, edited 57 times in total.
My DB Fan manga:
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=19169 [The new version]
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1942]Chapter 1
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=2685]Chapter 2
Photo's I've taken of the nearby neighbourhoods where I live in South London: http://www.flickr.com/photos/8306850@N08/

askani son
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by askani son » Tue Dec 27, 2005 9:59 pm

I know I have shown support for this comic in the past Bejita, but I'll say it again, I love the manga (and am just thinking how it would look inked... but let's leave that for now...) and now I get it, Trunks isn't evil... he's warning them again :P .
"I'd rather die than fuse with you!"
"Um...Vegeta, you're already dead."

Bejiita
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by Bejiita » Tue Dec 27, 2005 10:22 pm

askani son wrote:I know I have shown support for this comic in the past Bejita, but I'll say it again, I love the manga (and am just thinking how it would look inked... but let's leave that for now...) and now I get it, Trunks isn't evil... he's warning them again :P .

Thanks askani son, I'm happy you like it.

As for it being inked, well, as Homer Simpson says, 'Can't someone else do it?!'. :lol:

I'm joking, but I won't ink it anyway...

How could Trunks ever be evil! Especially the future Trunks, this isn't a fool with the pen in his hand! :D
Last edited by Bejiita on Tue Dec 27, 2005 10:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
My DB Fan manga:
Photo's I've taken of the nearby neighbourhoods where I live in South London: http://www.flickr.com/photos/8306850@N08/

Chaos Saiyajin
Advanced Regular

Post by Chaos Saiyajin » Tue Dec 27, 2005 10:22 pm

:P Sweet! I can't wait for the next chapter!
I really, really need to get back into the habit of posting.

Tanooki Kuribo
I Live Here

Post by Tanooki Kuribo » Tue Dec 27, 2005 10:32 pm

Hey, I usually hate all the crappy fan-made comics posted here. 95% of them are horrible. Your comic is really good though. You have a lot of talent.

Socar15
Beyond Newbie

Post by Socar15 » Wed Dec 28, 2005 2:50 am

Wow, I just went back and read the previous pages. Good stuff. And I would have to agree that your's is much better than most of the stuff you'd find out on the internet. Keep up the good work.

Metrite
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by Metrite » Wed Dec 28, 2005 3:29 am

Nice to see some more pages, I'm interested in the story idea you came up with.

Shouldn't Trunks's first reaction to seeing Goku have been, "Goku?! You're alive?!" And why'd he show up in that particular time of their timeline(the time machine error again?)? Hopefully the answers will be revealed on the next thrilling page of "DBC". :P

Holken
Not-So-Newbie

Post by Holken » Wed Dec 28, 2005 8:37 am

Good work! :wink:
The drawings are very well.

t-bone135
Beyond Newbie
Location: Living in a box under the stairs in the corner of the basement of the house half a block down. . .

Post by t-bone135 » Wed Dec 28, 2005 8:59 am

Excellent work, Bejita! At the closure to the first chapter, I also thought that you were going to have Trunks be evil, but you turned it around much to my delight. Now, the thing I don't get is, was or is he coming back to warn or to ask for help? I think the ladder would be an interesting twist on things and to actually have the Z-timeline see how screwed up Trunks time is, as well as repay him for the help from before. Although I can't wait to see GT Trunks (for lack of better term,) meet Future Trunks (assuming they do of course.) :lol:
Best. Slip 'n' slide. EVER!

Come read my fan-fiction: http://www.fanfiction.net/~tbone135

Leotaku
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by Leotaku » Wed Dec 28, 2005 9:01 am

Yee, I remember the other comic from before. Glad to know you're still doing more. :P

I'm enjoying this one too. The art's still well done, and I'm pretty interested in where you're going with the story.

Bejiita
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by Bejiita » Wed Dec 28, 2005 4:21 pm

Metrite wrote:Nice to see some more pages, I'm interested in the story idea you came up with.

Shouldn't Trunks's first reaction to seeing Goku have been, "Goku?! You're alive?!" And why'd he show up in that particular time of their timeline(the time machine error again?)? Hopefully the answers will be revealed on the next thrilling page of "DBC". :P
It's not a time machine error, he went there for a reason. I ain't going to give it all away, and by the way if there's plot holes...there's plot holes... :roll:

Nice you all like it, I'm doing the next page, but I'll make another 3 or 4 before posting more.

Good to see you back Holken.

Thanks for thinking that Tanooki Kuribo, hopefully, minus a few dodgy pictures it'll be ok, I'll probably re-draw some panels that I feel need re-doing. Mainly from chapter 1.

And Leotaku, I'll try to keep the story as authentic as possible.
My DB Fan manga:

Metrite
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by Metrite » Mon Jan 02, 2006 4:41 am

Nice to see a couple more pages. Let me see if I got the right idea of the story idea you've revealed so far... Once upon a time in Trunks timeline after he killed Cell he kept training and even reached ssj2. Then one day some beings came and killed everybody and even nearly beat Trunks but he played dead and overheard them chat about being from the opposite side of the universe and for a yet-to-be-revealed reason are interested in time travel and getting Dabura(who would be doing his own thing since Kaioshin must've some how snuck past him and disposed of Babidi, preventing Buu's revival and freeing Dabura from his control). They then nuke the area but Trunks escapes. He gets better and then later encounters some again and kills a couple but escapes in the time machine which he set to go to the other timeline 18 years after he left it for another mystery reason.

When some events are revealed in mixed order I like to see if I put then together right(I think tales like that are better with flash backs, but if things like what they'll look like is still being decided, it's understandable to not have one :P ).

kindertuin
Beyond Newbie

Post by kindertuin » Mon Jan 02, 2006 7:32 am

Nice, sweet, excellent! Keep up the good work!!

Bejiita
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by Bejiita » Mon Jan 02, 2006 9:16 am

Metrite wrote:Nice to see a couple more pages. Let me see if I got the right idea of the story idea you've revealed so far... Once upon a time in Trunks timeline after he killed Cell he kept training and even reached ssj2. Then one day some beings came and killed everybody and even nearly beat Trunks but he played dead and overheard them chat about being from the opposite side of the universe and for a yet-to-be-revealed reason are interested in time travel and getting Dabura(who would be doing his own thing since Kaioshin must've some how snuck past him and disposed of Babidi, preventing Buu's revival and freeing Dabura from his control). They then nuke the area but Trunks escapes. He gets better and then later encounters some again and kills a couple but escapes in the time machine which he set to go to the other timeline 18 years after he left it for another mystery reason.

When some events are revealed in mixed order I like to see if I put then together right(I think tales like that are better with flash backs, but if things like what they'll look like is still being decided, it's understandable to not have one :P ).
That's pretty much it summed up. And yea, I'm still making sure who's who and how the enemy looks, so I didn't do any flashbacks, although I would draw what happened after I've comlpeted this story.

I'm saving SSJ2 Trunks for later.

I put another page up too.
My DB Fan manga:

Eclipse
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by Eclipse » Mon Jan 02, 2006 4:25 pm

That was pretty good, what you did Bejiita. It once again...left us on another cliffhanger. You must be good at this :D

Socar15
Beyond Newbie

Post by Socar15 » Mon Jan 02, 2006 4:38 pm

Yay for my favorite character being back. I'm interested to see where you're going with all of this. Keep it up.

Chaos Saiyajin
Advanced Regular

Post by Chaos Saiyajin » Mon Jan 02, 2006 6:46 pm

:P Sweet! I can't wait to see Mirai meet the other Trunks. Maybe you colud have a rivalry between them, that'd be some weird-ass shit! :P

Bejiita
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by Bejiita » Mon Jan 02, 2006 6:51 pm

Eclipse wrote:That was pretty good, what you did Bejiita. It once again...left us on another cliffhanger. You must be good at this :D
Now I want to get straight to the fun drawing parts. Fights and stuff, training, let me try to put GT to shame.

Trunks and Trunks rivalry won't happen...or would it? I don't want them as rivals anyway.
My DB Fan manga:

Chaos Saiyajin
Advanced Regular

Post by Chaos Saiyajin » Mon Jan 02, 2006 6:52 pm

Trunks and Trunks rivalry won't happen...or would it? I don't want them as rivals anyway.
:lol: I just thought it'd be funny for someone to have a rivalry with themselves...In a weird, alternate universe sorta way... :P

t-bone135
Beyond Newbie
Location: Living in a box under the stairs in the corner of the basement of the house half a block down. . .

Post by t-bone135 » Mon Jan 02, 2006 11:37 pm

Chaos Saiyajin wrote:
:lol: I just thought it'd be funny for someone to have a rivalry with themselves...In a weird, alternate universe sorta way... :P
That's excactly what I was thinking, too. Now, don't let us influence you any Bejiita (I'm serious, do what you want and we will follow :) ,) but you could at least have them meet each other. I mean, you could have Trunks show up to go and hang out with Goten and meet himself. :lol:

Anyway, I like where it is going so far, so keep up the good work! :D
Best. Slip 'n' slide. EVER!

Come read my fan-fiction: http://www.fanfiction.net/~tbone135