Members: How old are you?

General discussion about Kanzenshuu, its content, features, contests, community, etc. This is NOT an off-topic forum!

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Piccolo Daimao
Kicks it Old-School

Re: Members: How old are you?

Post by Piccolo Daimao » Wed May 16, 2012 6:33 pm

dprez wrote:I'm surprised that Piccolo Daimao and Pokewhiz7 are so young. You guys seam so mature. :lol:
Heh heh. Thanks. :)
Holden Caulfield in [b][i]The Catcher in the Rye[/i][/b] wrote:I hope to hell when I do die somebody has sense enough to just dump me in the river or something. Anything except sticking me in a goddam cemetery. People coming and putting a bunch of flowers on your stomach on Sunday, and all that crap. Who wants flowers when you're dead? Nobody.

SM-dood
Not-So-Newbie

Post by SM-dood » Wed May 16, 2012 7:04 pm

14, but I'll be turning 15 in less than a month.

Ookalf

Post by Ookalf » Thu May 17, 2012 11:40 am

I just turned 19 this March, here.

Pokewhiz7
I Live Here

Post by Pokewhiz7 » Thu May 17, 2012 2:49 pm

Piccolo Daimao wrote:
dprez wrote:I'm surprised that Piccolo Daimao and Pokewhiz7 are so young. You guys seam so mature. :lol:
Heh heh. Thanks. :)
Yeah, thanks. Although, like him, some of my older stuff...yeah.

Saiga
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Saiga » Thu May 17, 2012 3:25 pm

I turned 19 this February.
I'm re-watching Dragon Ball GT in full on my blog. Check it out if you're interested in my thoughts on the series as I watch through it!

The Time Traveller
Patreon Supporter

Post by The Time Traveller » Thu May 17, 2012 3:58 pm

I'm turning 22 on the 1st of June.

jwimz
Beyond Newbie

Post by jwimz » Thu May 17, 2012 4:00 pm

Used to be an active member, but now I mostly lurk. 27 years old - just got Dragonbox 7 today to finish my collection.

cRookie_Monster
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by cRookie_Monster » Thu May 17, 2012 4:01 pm

VegettoEX wrote:'Round these parts, you will hardly be the oldest at a quaint 24 :).

Hitting something with a three and a zero in it this year myself, and I am far from the oldest active member.
You were the oldest on this thread until now ^^ I've got you beat by 6 years ( yes I'm 36, can anyone top that?)
- Scott
http://morganstudios.com

LiamKav
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by LiamKav » Thu May 17, 2012 7:39 pm

DragonBoxZTheMovies wrote:
Piccolo Daimao wrote: Yeah, I know. I can't believe how immature I was back then, and how long it's been. It's funny to look back on some of my earlier posts.
I know what you mean. Sometimes I get tempted to go back and delete all of the posts I made when I was 13. Makes you realize why some forums have age restrictions.
If it makes you feel any better, you'll be saying exactly the same thing when you are 26 about the posts you made when you were 16.

(Not that there's anything wrong with your posts. But you will think that. About mid twenties, everyone starts saying "oh my god, I can't believe I was like that when I was a teenager.)

I'm 32. And am slightly worried about how young most people seem to be. This is the first forum I've really contibuted to for about 8 years. I blame it on currently hating my job.

Son Satan
Beyond Newbie

Post by Son Satan » Thu May 17, 2012 8:28 pm

I'm 16, which means I joined when I was 15. I'd been lurking here since 2007 though.
DanielGClapp wrote:Every time my dad sees anything anime, he always say "When are these goddam Japs gonna learn how to draw?".

Jackal puFF
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by Jackal puFF » Fri May 18, 2012 1:15 am

twenty-one! :lol: I really like the wide variety of ages here!

GotenDaisuki
Regular

Post by GotenDaisuki » Fri May 18, 2012 11:43 am

I am fourteen! Pretty young, I must admit, compared to mostly everyone else.
So mondo lame.

Piccolo Daimao
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Piccolo Daimao » Fri May 18, 2012 1:08 pm

LiamKav wrote:
Piccolo Daimao wrote:Yeah, I know. I can't believe how immature I was back then, and how long it's been. It's funny to look back on some of my earlier posts.
I know what you mean. Sometimes I get tempted to go back and delete all of the posts I made when I was 13. Makes you realize why some forums have age restrictions.
If it makes you feel any better, you'll be saying exactly the same thing when you are 26 about the posts you made when you were 16.

(Not that there's anything wrong with your posts. But you will think that. About mid twenties, everyone starts saying "oh my god, I can't believe I was like that when I was a teenager.)
Yeah, probably. Just, I can see the glaring difference in my maturity level from then and now.

But I know that all the shit in general I probably worry about now as a teenager would probably look stupid compared to how I'll be like in 10 years or something. I...look forward to it? :lol:
Holden Caulfield in [b][i]The Catcher in the Rye[/i][/b] wrote:I hope to hell when I do die somebody has sense enough to just dump me in the river or something. Anything except sticking me in a goddam cemetery. People coming and putting a bunch of flowers on your stomach on Sunday, and all that crap. Who wants flowers when you're dead? Nobody.

LiamKav
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by LiamKav » Sun May 20, 2012 12:22 pm

You'll just have a different series of things to worry about.

Life is fun!

Piccolo Daimao
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Piccolo Daimao » Sun May 20, 2012 12:43 pm

LiamKav wrote:You'll just have a different series of things to worry about.

Life is fun!
Haha, yeah. :)

Shiyonasan
Advanced Regular

Post by Shiyonasan » Mon May 21, 2012 1:41 am

I remember that there was a member here who was in his early 50s, though he was an infrequent poster. I don't remember his name, but he had a Ranma avatar (not Metalwario64). Of course, then there's also Daimao. I would have to guess that he's probably older than a lot of members on here.

As for me, I turned 20 at the end of March.

DragonBoxZTheMovies
I Live Here

Post by DragonBoxZTheMovies » Mon May 21, 2012 5:20 am

Piccolo Daimao wrote:Yeah, probably. Just, I can see the glaring difference in my maturity level from then and now.
If it makes you feel any better, I'm just as immature as I was when I first joined. :P

Piccolo Daimao
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Piccolo Daimao » Mon May 21, 2012 2:14 pm

Piccolo Daimao wrote:Yeah, probably. Just, I can see the glaring difference in my maturity level from then and now.
If it makes you feel any better, I'm just as immature as I was when I first joined. :P
Haha! :lol:

SSJToreto
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by SSJToreto » Tue May 22, 2012 7:59 am

Just turned 21 in May :mrgreen:

Been visiting this site since I was around 15-16 years old.

thefatman13
Not-So-Newbie

Post by thefatman13 » Tue May 22, 2012 8:35 am

17. I'll be 18 in July. First saw the site in 2001 or 2002. Somewhere around that time period.