Mike's Upcoming JPNS Toy Releases Thread

Discussion regarding the entirety of the franchise in a general (meta) sense, including such aspects as: production, trends, merchandise, fan culture, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Raithos
Advanced Regular

Re: Mike's Upcoming JPNS Toy Releases Thread

Post by Raithos » Sat Jun 09, 2012 8:27 pm

Chibi Gohan wrote:
Raithos wrote:Will be happy to get these, but not in a rush or anything. They'll be available for a looooooooooooooong time
Pretty much.

(still getting them now though :P )
Figures, you always do. Lol
Otaku at heart.
Come visit me and my collection here!

Metalwario64
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Metalwario64 » Sat Jun 09, 2012 8:50 pm

I just checked Blufins Facebook, and saw this post:
Tamashii.USA wrote:Unfortunately no S.H. Figuarts Android 18 for Android 18....yet ;D
"Kenshi is sitting down right now drawing his mutated spaghetti monsters thinking he's the shit..."--Neptune Kai
"90% of you here don't even know what you're talking about (there are a few that do). But the things you say about these releases are nonsense and just plain dumb. Like you Metalwario64"--final_flash

Metalwario64
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Metalwario64 » Tue Jun 12, 2012 1:05 am

Cell Figuarts!

"Kenshi is sitting down right now drawing his mutated spaghetti monsters thinking he's the shit..."--Neptune Kai
"90% of you here don't even know what you're talking about (there are a few that do). But the things you say about these releases are nonsense and just plain dumb. Like you Metalwario64"--final_flash

Gonstead
I Live Here

Post by Gonstead » Tue Jun 12, 2012 1:26 am

First day purchase!
Visit DragonBallFigures for all your Dragon Ball figure info and needs!
Mayuri Kurotsuchi wrote:"In this world, nothing perfect exists. It may be a cliche after all but it's the way things are. That's precisely why ordinary men pursue the concept of perfection, it's infatuation. But ultimately I have to ask myself "What is the true meaning of being perfect?" and the answer I came up with was nothing. Not one thing. The truth of the matter is I despise perfection! If something is truly perfect, that's IT! The bottom line becomes there is no room for imagination! No space for intelligence or ability or improvement! Do you understand? To men of science like us, perfection is a dead end, a condition of hopelessness. Always strive to be better than anything that came before you but not perfect! Scientist's agonize over the attempt to achieve perfection! That's the kind of creatures we are! We take joy in trying to exceed our grasp, in trying to reach for something that in the end, we have to admit may in fact be unreachable!"
MY HOLY GRAIL (110% Serious. Please sell me one)

StarRot
Advanced Regular

Post by StarRot » Fri Jun 15, 2012 6:15 pm

I don't like (Pefect) Cell and I don't really collect figures anymore, but I might just have to pick this one up.

Drabaz
Advanced Regular

Post by Drabaz » Tue Jun 19, 2012 3:40 pm

The BIG Scultures Goku & Ox King are both available at Angolz.com if anyone is interested.

Angolz.com - Dragonball
My Dragon Ball AMV's:
Pain into Power - Gohan Tribute - Best Character Profile at AnimeNext
The Dragon Ball Life - Original DB only AMV - Coordinators Choice at Anime Conji
When I See You Again [NEW!!!] - Goku & Krillin AMV - Best Drama at Otakon

Scarz
I Live Here

Post by Scarz » Wed Jun 20, 2012 10:17 am

Drabaz wrote:The BIG Scultures Goku & Ox King are both available at Angolz.com if anyone is interested.

Angolz.com - Dragonball
Ah, thank you. This will be my first time purchasing something from Angolz. I was going to pick this up over at HLJ but it's already listed as "discontinued" there.

Drabaz
Advanced Regular

Post by Drabaz » Wed Jun 20, 2012 10:57 am

Sure! Glad to help. I've ordered a bunch of items from Angolz over the years, so you should have no problems.
My Dragon Ball AMV's:
Pain into Power - Gohan Tribute - Best Character Profile at AnimeNext
The Dragon Ball Life - Original DB only AMV - Coordinators Choice at Anime Conji
When I See You Again [NEW!!!] - Goku & Krillin AMV - Best Drama at Otakon

Gonstead
I Live Here

Post by Gonstead » Fri Jun 22, 2012 6:17 am

Mayuri Kurotsuchi wrote:"In this world, nothing perfect exists. It may be a cliche after all but it's the way things are. That's precisely why ordinary men pursue the concept of perfection, it's infatuation. But ultimately I have to ask myself "What is the true meaning of being perfect?" and the answer I came up with was nothing. Not one thing. The truth of the matter is I despise perfection! If something is truly perfect, that's IT! The bottom line becomes there is no room for imagination! No space for intelligence or ability or improvement! Do you understand? To men of science like us, perfection is a dead end, a condition of hopelessness. Always strive to be better than anything that came before you but not perfect! Scientist's agonize over the attempt to achieve perfection! That's the kind of creatures we are! We take joy in trying to exceed our grasp, in trying to reach for something that in the end, we have to admit may in fact be unreachable!"

Scarz
I Live Here

Post by Scarz » Fri Jun 22, 2012 10:40 am

I'm not the biggest Cell fan but I'm seriously considering getting this!

TheDevilsCorpse

Post by TheDevilsCorpse » Fri Jun 22, 2012 12:18 pm

My only complaint is that I wish they had went with the manga's blue color for the skin between his joints... I want. lol
Direct translations of the Korean DB Online timeline and guidebook.
My personal "canon" and BP list. (Coming Soon)

Chibi Gohan
Regular

Post by Chibi Gohan » Fri Jun 22, 2012 3:13 pm

I think I'm going to be getting that Cell. :P
I have a Dragon Ball collection of sorts which can be seen here.

Metalwario64
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Metalwario64 » Fri Jun 22, 2012 3:26 pm

I'm kinda bothered by the fact that no other character came with a ki blast. Cell gets a Kamehameha, but Goku doesn't? That's pretty backwards, and to make matters worse, you'd need to buy two Cells to recreate the Kamehameha clash between Cell and Gohan.

I really hope original Goku comes with a Kamehameha of some sorts, even if it's just the charging one from that old Figuarts display.

I might get Cell though. I was considering not getting the Cell-arc characters, and instead end up going for the normal versions (probably earlier versions as well if that's what we get) of characters like Goku and hopefully Vegeta, but Cell might make me reconsider doing so.
Last edited by Metalwario64 on Fri Jun 22, 2012 8:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Scarz
I Live Here

Post by Scarz » Fri Jun 22, 2012 5:51 pm

Metalwario64 wrote:I'm kinda bothered by the fact that no other character came with a ki blast. Cell gets a Kamehameha, but Goku doesn't?
I Know right! It kind of annoyed me too. I really would have loved my Goku figuarts figure more if he came with some sort of ki blast prop.

Gonstead
I Live Here

Post by Gonstead » Fri Jun 22, 2012 7:53 pm

CashmanX
Patreon Supporter

Post by CashmanX » Fri Jun 22, 2012 7:59 pm

Oh man, I wish I could buy this... :( But alas, Sonic artbook takes priority...
olympia wrote: 21:28 why are we still talking about the emails
21:29 who gives a fuck
21:29 shut the fuck up trunks
21:29 * mean trump

Gonstead
I Live Here

Post by Gonstead » Fri Jun 22, 2012 8:12 pm

All I know is I'm excited for this to come out.

But if he were a 12" figure... oh man what I would give for a 12" figure of him.

BTW I forgot to add this.

Nex Carnifex
Banned

Post by Nex Carnifex » Mon Jun 25, 2012 11:51 am

Gonstead wrote:Image
so hot

goku the krump dancer
I Live Here

Post by goku the krump dancer » Mon Jun 25, 2012 9:54 pm

I love how the Joints are so seemless. I dont have an interest in toys/figures any more but that Cell looks cool as hell.
It's not too late. One day, it will be.
Peace And Power MF DOOM!
Peace and Power Kevin Samuels

Tanooki Kuribo
I Live Here

Post by Tanooki Kuribo » Wed Jun 27, 2012 1:32 am

Hey guys, I don't know if these two figures are rare but, I'm selling them. I just have no room for them anymore. You guys seem to like figures, so if 'ya want...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... RK:MESE:IT