Dragon Box 2 Supplier Found

Discussion regarding the entirety of the franchise in a general (meta) sense, including such aspects as: production, trends, merchandise, fan culture, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Jacktenstar

Dragon Box 2 Supplier Found

Post by Jacktenstar » Mon Jul 02, 2012 4:45 am

Hi

Around March I placed an order on Indigo Chapters for Dragon Box 2 where it is $48. It was on special 1-2 month order though and it looked like it would not be fulfilled.

I just checked today and noticed that on the 15th of June they shipped out my order.

The listed Dragon Box 2 item is also now on 1-3 week waiting time before shipment. Might have found a supplier.

Just thought I would let the people who have been waiting to find cheap Dragon Box 2 in New condition.

PS: Indigo Chapters has International shipping.

Jacktenstar

Re: Dragon Box 2 Supplier Found

Post by Jacktenstar » Mon Jul 02, 2012 7:46 am

Hopefully this helps some people.

Anyone find this useful???

eledoremassis02
I Live Here

Post by eledoremassis02 » Mon Jul 02, 2012 12:54 pm

Gonna keep my eye on this. I'm glad it qualifies as free shipping too! Cause shipping from Canada to the U.S is crazy!

Thank you for the heads up!

Insertclevername
I Live Here

Post by Insertclevername » Mon Jul 02, 2012 2:28 pm

I made an order now, hopefully everything works out! :)
Cipher wrote:Also, you can seriously like whatever and still get laid. That's a revelation that'll hit you at some point.

dbboxkaifan
Banned

Post by dbboxkaifan » Mon Jul 02, 2012 2:44 pm

$48 still is a bit steep but cheaper than anywhere I've seen so whoever wants Dragon Box Z Vol. 2 better order from IndigoChapters.

By the way, WOT's rating is excellent so nothing to worry about in terms of security and whatnot.
FUNimation 2015 Releases I want:
- Kai 2.0 on Blu-ray

Jacktenstar

Post by Jacktenstar » Mon Jul 02, 2012 6:11 pm

Yeah, I stopped checking the status of the order a while ago, because they said they could not find a supplier. Makes me wonder how many copies they found.

dprez
Advanced Regular

Post by dprez » Mon Jul 02, 2012 6:15 pm

Yea...If this is still available come this Friday, I'll pick one up for sure.

CaBrPi
Advanced Regular

Post by CaBrPi » Mon Jul 02, 2012 6:26 pm

Totally ordering this as soon as I get my bank account set up.

Jord
Advanced Regular

Post by Jord » Tue Jul 03, 2012 2:39 pm

Holy disappointment!

They actually don't ship to my country. Thanks for the post though. I'm sure it's helped a lot of other people.
Jord doesn't have a avatar because the combination of Jord and a equally cool avatar would cause the universe to implode.

yamipuff

Post by yamipuff » Thu Jul 05, 2012 3:23 pm

I've just placed an order. It's now on "Awaiting Shipment" which according to them will be within 1 - 3 weeks. I get the feeling they might not have any, but I can only try!

Although one thing I noticed was that Kai Parts 1 - 4 are all on Re-Order... Which seems like they have NONE of them at all, but are shipping out Dragon Box 2... Perhaps they might have Dragon Box 2 if Kai's part 1 - 4 aren't there.

Can only hope! I have all the other Dragon Box's and this one would complete my set! I've had to suffer watching my older Orange Brick sets for the Namek/Freeza arcs >.<

Fizzer
Advanced Regular

Post by Fizzer » Thu Jul 05, 2012 6:10 pm

Okay, I've made my order from www.chapters.indigo.ca, and shortly after the order confirmation email I got another email saying this:

Thank you for choosing Chapters Indigo Online!

We have received your order for the following item(s)

1. 704400022418 DragonBall Z: Dragon Box, Vol. 2

As part of our credit card fraud prevention process for international customers, we must verify ownership of the credit card number and billing address provided before we can process your order. Please fax the following information to our Online Billing and Support Department at fax number 001-905-789-2626.

1. A copy of your latest credit card statement and;
2. A copy of the front of your credit card with the first 4 and last 4 digits of your account number visible (you may block the middle 8 digits.

The copy of your latest credit card statement should include your name, billing address and account number. All other personal details such as your transactions, credit limit and/or available balance are not required. Please feel free to block this information.

In lieu of a credit card statement, we will accept a utility bill or driver's licence.

If you are unable to fax the requested documents, you may choose to scan and email the requested information to billing@indigo,ca or by replying to this email. Please note, as email is not a secure method of transferring personal information we ask that you block the middle 8 digits of your credit card account number on all documents should you choose this option.

We do appreciate all of our return customers and this process will only have to be completed once (unless you are issued a new credit card number). We feel this will help us serve our international customers with increased speed and familiarity.

If we do not hear from you within the next 4 business days your online order will be cancelled and your credit card will not be charged for this order.

Should you have any questions or concerns please do not hesitate to contact us at 1-877-492-7044 Monday - Friday 9:00AM - 5:00PM EST.

Thank you for choosing Chapters Indigo Online. Books, Music, Movies and More.

Kind Regards,

Stefan
Online Billing and Support Team <a href="http://www.chapters.indigo.ca">Chapters Indigo Online</a>

[---001:001842:57506---]

Just... What on Earth?

dprez
Advanced Regular

Post by dprez » Thu Jul 05, 2012 6:35 pm

What the hell? If I have to go through all that, they just lost my business...

enapace
Beyond Newbie

Post by enapace » Thu Jul 05, 2012 6:53 pm

Fizzer wrote:Okay, I've made my order from http://www.chapters.indigo.ca, and shortly after the order confirmation email I got another email saying this:

Thank you for choosing Chapters Indigo Online!

We have received your order for the following item(s)

1. 704400022418 DragonBall Z: Dragon Box, Vol. 2

As part of our credit card fraud prevention process for international customers, we must verify ownership of the credit card number and billing address provided before we can process your order. Please fax the following information to our Online Billing and Support Department at fax number 001-905-789-2626.

1. A copy of your latest credit card statement and;
2. A copy of the front of your credit card with the first 4 and last 4 digits of your account number visible (you may block the middle 8 digits.

The copy of your latest credit card statement should include your name, billing address and account number. All other personal details such as your transactions, credit limit and/or available balance are not required. Please feel free to block this information.

In lieu of a credit card statement, we will accept a utility bill or driver's licence.

If you are unable to fax the requested documents, you may choose to scan and email the requested information to billing@indigo,ca or by replying to this email. Please note, as email is not a secure method of transferring personal information we ask that you block the middle 8 digits of your credit card account number on all documents should you choose this option.

We do appreciate all of our return customers and this process will only have to be completed once (unless you are issued a new credit card number). We feel this will help us serve our international customers with increased speed and familiarity.

If we do not hear from you within the next 4 business days your online order will be cancelled and your credit card will not be charged for this order.

Should you have any questions or concerns please do not hesitate to contact us at 1-877-492-7044 Monday - Friday 9:00AM - 5:00PM EST.

Thank you for choosing Chapters Indigo Online. Books, Music, Movies and More.

Kind Regards,

Stefan
Online Billing and Support Team <a href="http://www.chapters.indigo.ca">Chapters Indigo Online</a>

[---001:001842:57506---]

Just... What on Earth?
Actually that a pretty standard thing for ordering international shipments. I done quite a few times all they asking for is an image of your card and bank statement or driving licence it not really that much to ask for personally. as they will already have your card details when you ordered.

Fizzer
Advanced Regular

Post by Fizzer » Thu Jul 05, 2012 7:14 pm

As long as it's legit I'll do it, it's just that an email asking for a scan of my card does seem somewhat strange.

enapace
Beyond Newbie

Post by enapace » Thu Jul 05, 2012 7:20 pm

Fizzer wrote:As long as it's legit I'll do it, it's just that an email asking for a scan of my card does seem somewhat strange.
It does sound legit but you could always email the company to make sure.

Jacktenstar

Post by Jacktenstar » Fri Jul 06, 2012 1:48 am

My Dragon Box 2 today arrived from Indigo Chapters in perfect brand new sealed condition.

There was not even a tear, dent or scratch on the box. So relieved to finally have the complete set of brand new and sealed dragon boxes for a total of $360.

Hopefully others are able to get a copy from Indigo Chapters as well and yes, even rightstuf.com ask for a scan of credit card for international shipping and it is entirely legit.

Good luck

Insertclevername
I Live Here

Post by Insertclevername » Fri Jul 06, 2012 1:56 am

Nice to hear that :) I ordered mine the day you posted this thread. They're sending box 1 to me separately, so hopefully box 2 comes soon after. Maybe I should call in to double check....
Cipher wrote:Also, you can seriously like whatever and still get laid. That's a revelation that'll hit you at some point.

yamipuff

Post by yamipuff » Sat Jul 07, 2012 1:16 pm

Just noticed that they have changed there statues of availability of Dragon Box 2 from "Shipping in 1 - 3 Weeks" to "On re-order. Check back soon"

They have also removed the ability to place any orders on it. I seriously hope I get mine! My order still says "Shipping in 1 - 3 Weeks" but they may have been late on changing it's status when I made the order... Hopefully I did manage to get one of the last few they may have had!

Don't want to pay £195 for one!! I'd rather just stick with the Orange Bricks for those episodes!

Insertclevername
I Live Here

Post by Insertclevername » Sat Jul 07, 2012 1:44 pm

Yeah I noticed that too. I ordered mine prior to that update and they just shipped Vol. 1 to me today (I ordered both). I'll probably get around to calling them on Monday and I'll see if they can clarify anything.

Jacktenstar

Post by Jacktenstar » Sat Jul 07, 2012 5:59 pm

yamipuff wrote:Just noticed that they have changed there statues of availability of Dragon Box 2 from "Shipping in 1 - 3 Weeks" to "On re-order. Check back soon"
Well it is not surprising. It is to be expected that after I put up this topic about the rare dragon box 2 at such low prices.

I would not be surprised if over 20 people had placed orders there causing indigo chapters to see how much stock there supplier has.