Toyble DBAF [June 9, 2012] Vol 4 HD release complete

Any general discussion regarding fan-created works of the Dragon Ball franchise, including AMVs, fan-art, fan-fiction, etc.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Necrosaber
Beyond Newbie

Re: Toyble DBAF [June 9, 2012] Vol 4 HD release complete

Post by Necrosaber » Tue Jun 19, 2012 9:47 am

Ah.

Well in any case, it's beautifully drawn :D

desirecampbell

Post by desirecampbell » Tue Jun 19, 2012 11:05 am

Thanks, guys! So his name is "Froze"

I found this with his name on it: http://carddas.com/dbh/image/game/5th_f ... ame_03.jpg

Anyone know what the rest of the chart says about him? I can only figure out "Froze, Battle Type: Hero, ihoka?: 5000, Power: 5000, Guard (like, "defense", or "armor"?): 3500, I have no idea, something: desurippaa ("the slipper"?))?

Menkyon DBAF
Not-So-Newbie

Post by Menkyon DBAF » Tue Jun 19, 2012 11:37 am

Here in French:

Download Volume 4 DBAF(French) : http://ww15.peejeshare.com/dl/06/19/16/ ... _4_(1).pdf
Last edited by Menkyon DBAF on Wed Sep 26, 2012 9:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
:: [ Rafaell "Menkyon" ] ::
:: My [ Deviantart ] - My [ dbPROJECT-PT ] ::

TheDevilsCorpse

Post by TheDevilsCorpse » Tue Jun 19, 2012 11:42 am

desirecampbell wrote:Thanks, guys! So his name is "Froze"

I found this with his name on it: http://carddas.com/dbh/image/game/5th_f ... ame_03.jpg

Anyone know what the rest of the chart says about him? I can only figure out "Froze, Battle Type: Hero, ihoka?: 5000, Power: 5000, Guard (like, "defense", or "armor"?): 3500, I have no idea, something: desurippaa ("the slipper"?))?
Yeah, that's really old. lol It's just his stats (as well as Piccolo, Maoji Vegeta, Super 13, and Super Bojack) for that Heroes mission from like 6 months ago. Not really important. It doesn't really reveal anything special about the character because everyone has their stats altered from card to card, mission to mission. lol
Direct translations of the Korean DB Online timeline and guidebook.
My personal "canon" and BP list. (Coming Soon)

dprez
Advanced Regular

Post by dprez » Sat Jun 30, 2012 4:17 pm

I gotta say, I teared up big time during Muten-Roshi's little flashback during his death before Goku and Vegeta Jr.

It was sincerely a brilliant couple of pages. That shit is canon as far as I'm considered. Holy fuck no joke. That is Roshi's true death, IMO.

DNA
I Live Here

Post by DNA » Sat Jun 30, 2012 4:38 pm

dprez wrote:I gotta say, I teared up big time during Muten-Roshi's little flashback during his death before Goku and Vegeta Jr.

It was sincerely a brilliant couple of pages. That shit is canon as far as I'm considered. Holy fuck no joke. That is Roshi's true death, IMO.
If there was a like button on this forum, I would give you all the likes in the world.

Rukura
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by Rukura » Sat Jun 30, 2012 5:58 pm

desirecampbell wrote:Anyone know what the rest of the chart says about him? I can only figure out "Froze, Battle Type: Hero, ihoka?: 5000, Power: 5000, Guard (like, "defense", or "armor"?): 3500, I have no idea, something: desurippaa ("the slipper"?))?
I believe it's "Hissatsu waza", something like "special move", "ultimate move" or "certain kill attack".

And Froze's is the "Death Reaper". ("The" would be written as "za", as in "Za Mooooooovies" *in Chiba voice*) :)
Full checklist of all Xenoverse clothing pieces, accessories and Z-Souls (Many thanks to jrdemr for the Z-Souls sheet): https://www.dropbox.com/s/u8vxc8m0fehev ... .xlsx?dl=0

dprez
Advanced Regular

Post by dprez » Sun Jul 01, 2012 11:30 am

DNA wrote:
dprez wrote:I gotta say, I teared up big time during Muten-Roshi's little flashback during his death before Goku and Vegeta Jr.

If there was a like button on this forum, I would give you all the likes in the world.
:D

Toyble wrote that part brilliantly.

DBZGTKOSDH
Namekian Warrior

Post by DBZGTKOSDH » Sat Aug 04, 2012 9:03 pm

We have an update on Toyble's site. I think he added more stuff on Volume 4? And Dragon Ball Zero has DBZero Episode 1 as an extra.
James Teal (Animerica 1996) wrote:When you think about it, there are a number of similarities between the Chinese-inspired Son Goku and that most American of superhero icons, Superman. Both are aliens sent to Earth shortly after birth to escape the destruction of their homeworlds; both possess super-strength, flight, super-speed, heightened senses and the ability to cast energy blasts. But the crucial difference between them lies not only in how they view the world, but in how the world views them.

Superman is, and always has been, a symbol for truth, justice, and upstanding moral fortitude–a role model and leader as much as a fighter. The more down-to-earth Goku has no illusions about being responsible for maintaining social order, or for setting some kind of moral example for the entire world. Goku is simply a martial artist who’s devoted his life toward perfecting his fighting skills and other abilities. Though never shy about risking his life to save either one person or the entire world, he just doesn’t believe that the balance of the world rests in any way on his shoulders, and he has no need to shape any part of it in his image. Goku is an idealist, and believes that there is some good in everyone, but he is unconcerned with the big picture of the world…unless it has to do with some kind of fight. Politics, society, law and order don’t have much bearing on his life, but he’s a man who knows right from wrong.

goku1234
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by goku1234 » Mon Aug 06, 2012 10:07 am

Update 08/06/2012
finally that toyblog updated his page can someone translate what he saying?
http://blog.livedoor.jp/toyble/

goku1234
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by goku1234 » Wed Aug 08, 2012 6:35 pm

another update on toyblog site:
http://blog.livedoor.jp/toyble/

TheDevilsCorpse

Post by TheDevilsCorpse » Wed Aug 08, 2012 7:55 pm

Seems to be an and image and story of why there are different races on Plant in DBZGT filler and Episode of Bardock. Would be interesting to see a non-jargon version courtesy of something besides Google translate, to see his explanation is...

Herms
Kanzenshuu Admin Emeritus

Post by Herms » Wed Aug 08, 2012 11:20 pm

Basically, the Plant-seijin/"Plantians" seen in Episode of Bardock where the first inhabitants of Planet Plant. Then the Tsufruians migrated over, and the two races got along fine. Eventually the Saiyans show up too. The Tsufruians are initially opposed to the Saiyans settling on Plant, but the Plantians allow it, because they remember the legend of the golden-haired warrior who saved their planet thousands of years ago, and who had referred to himself as a Saiyan. So the Tsufruians respect the Plantians' wishes, since it is originally their planet after all, and a peace treaty is made between the three races. 200 years later, in Age 720, King Vegeta breaks this treaty and leads the Saiyans against the other two races. The Plantians are aghast: "What about the legend of the golden-haired Saiyan who saved us? That's why we let you settle here in the first place!"

"Hmph!" says King Vegeta "Everyone knows Saiyans only have black hair. You must be thinking of someone else."

King Vegeta and co. wipe out the Plantians and go on to fight the Tsufruians. And the rest is history.
Kanzenshuu: Is that place still around?
Sometimes, I tweet things
We might, if they screamed all the time, for no good reason.

TheDevilsCorpse

Post by TheDevilsCorpse » Wed Aug 08, 2012 11:35 pm

Hmmm, played it safe. That's about what I expected.

DNA
I Live Here

Post by DNA » Thu Aug 09, 2012 7:10 am

Sad times. I prefer my theory that Tsufurians wiped the Plantians. Makes them less innocent and more megalomaniac, which falls in place with Raichi's and Baby's personalities.

tomac66
Beyond Newbie

Post by tomac66 » Wed Aug 15, 2012 6:07 am

People are starting to sell the mini vol with 20 new pages of the vol 5 that Toyble was selling in the 82 Comiket last weekend with the vol 4.

http://page5.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/au ... 125457986#
Last edited by tomac66 on Thu Aug 16, 2012 5:43 am, edited 1 time in total.

macho_man
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by macho_man » Wed Aug 15, 2012 6:17 am

Will that 20 pages extra be included in the next 5th volume?

DNA
I Live Here

Post by DNA » Thu Aug 16, 2012 6:58 am

desirecampbell Are you gonna do Dragon Ball Zero chapter 1? It's only four pages and Herms has already translated them I think.

desirecampbell

Post by desirecampbell » Thu Aug 16, 2012 1:24 pm

DNA wrote:desirecampbell Are you gonna do Dragon Ball Zero chapter 1? It's only four pages and Herms has already translated them I think.
It's on my to-do list, but having just moved I'm a bit busy at the moment. I think I've got some scans from the rest of the first volume as well. Once I've got everything sorted I'll make a new thread for DB Zero.