My DragonBall Stuff for sale

Discussion regarding the entirety of the franchise in a general (meta) sense, including such aspects as: production, trends, merchandise, fan culture, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

gregorthegame
Not-So-Newbie

My DragonBall Stuff for sale

Post by gregorthegame » Sat Oct 06, 2012 3:20 pm

hey guys, I'm selling my old season sets of DragonBall Z 1-9, and DragonBall GT 1-2... ALL Movies 1-13 on BLU-RAY... and I'm throwing my Trinity Blood DVD set in there...
I'm selling these because I upgraded to the Dragonbox of course... and I rarely watch GT or the movies.
If you know anyone who is interested or, you, yourself is interested... Here is the link. Thank you

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... 0996727217
PS3 ID: GregorTheGame

Fizzer
Advanced Regular

Re: My DragonBall Stuff for sale

Post by Fizzer » Sat Oct 06, 2012 7:36 pm

NAWWWWWW... Missed it :(

gregorthegame
Not-So-Newbie

Post by gregorthegame » Mon Oct 08, 2012 3:09 pm

Sorry, man.. I didn't expect it to sell THAT quick.
I will have more Dragonball auctions up soon.. As for now I have a bunch of Star Wars auctions up there.. You can always check my ebay seller name to see when I post the Dragon Ball items, but when I am ready to post my other Dragon Ball items I will be sure to post it here.
PS3 ID: GregorTheGame

Kingdom Heartless
I Live Here

Post by Kingdom Heartless » Mon Oct 08, 2012 7:33 pm

At that price, I'm not surprised they went that fast.
Yo! Cal's the name. Nice to meet you!
Lover of all that is pure and fun in the worlds of Dragon Ball, Jim Henson and so forth!
3DS Friend Code 1418-7854-8786. I'm always playing Pokemon, so PM me yours for Friend Safari and battling! :D

Travis Touchdown
Regular

Post by Travis Touchdown » Wed Oct 10, 2012 3:53 am

Holy cow! I've been tempted to sell my Dragon Ball, Dragon Ball Z, & Dragon Ball GT bricks + all of the Double Features on DVD for a while now. If you got $150, I wonder how much I would get for all that for adding Dragon Ball to the mix.
"Hey girlfriend, why don't you throw a few more punches? Afraid you might break a nail or somethin?"
Ken - Street Fighter II