Entire DB and DBZ VizBig Collection for sale!

Discussion regarding the entirety of the franchise in a general (meta) sense, including such aspects as: production, trends, merchandise, fan culture, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

the1payday
Beyond Newbie

Entire DB and DBZ VizBig Collection for sale!

Post by the1payday » Thu Jan 30, 2014 1:05 pm

I'm selling my entire VizBig collection, for anyone who's interested. This includes all 14 volumes (Dragon Ball 1-5 & Dragon Ball Z 1-9). The overall condition is very good...they have only been read once and then they were shelved. They have minor little scratches and a few scuffs, which are really just due to the physical size of them and the type of material used for the covers. Overall, they are in about the same condition you would find them with in "new" condition at a book store.

Asking price is $125 for the whole set, plus buyer paid shipping fees. I would REALLY like to just sell the whole set, but if no one is interested, I may consider selling them separately, if there is enough interest.

Freeza Soldier #156
Regular

Re: Entire DB and DBZ VizBig Collection for sale!

Post by Freeza Soldier #156 » Thu Jan 30, 2014 1:24 pm

If you do decide to sell individual volumes I would gladly buy DBZ volumes 6 & 9. Those are the only two I am missing. Let me know!

the1payday
Beyond Newbie

Post by the1payday » Thu Jan 30, 2014 4:20 pm

Thanks...I may wait a few days and see if anybody is interested in the whole set first though.

baneofdemon22
Beyond Newbie

Post by baneofdemon22 » Fri Jan 31, 2014 1:35 am

I was hoping to by a full set, but don't know if I can afford it right now. Hopefully, I can find a way!

Alchemist Ed
Beyond Newbie

Post by Alchemist Ed » Fri Jan 31, 2014 7:48 am

Any idea how much shipping would be in the US?

the1payday
Beyond Newbie

Post by the1payday » Fri Jan 31, 2014 12:20 pm

Alchemist Ed wrote:Any idea how much shipping would be in the US?
I just used a quote on UPS which put it at roughly $70 or so. These things are pretty heavy as a whole set.

Alchemist Ed
Beyond Newbie

Post by Alchemist Ed » Mon Feb 10, 2014 1:43 am

Just curious, have you sold your set yet? I've been collecting the VizBigs recently, but I'm missing volume 6. Is there any way you would sell just that one, or are you just wanting to sell the set? If you did sell 6, how much would it be with shipping?

the1payday
Beyond Newbie

Post by the1payday » Mon Feb 10, 2014 1:44 pm

Alchemist Ed wrote:Just curious, have you sold your set yet? I've been collecting the VizBigs recently, but I'm missing volume 6. Is there any way you would sell just that one, or are you just wanting to sell the set? If you did sell 6, how much would it be with shipping?
Actually...I'm holding off on selling them now. I'm using them as source material for a little project I'm working on. I may re-post them for sale once I'm done. Sorry about that!