Ridiculous DBZ Fanfiction stuff you've come across

Discussion regarding the entirety of the franchise in a general (meta) sense, including such aspects as: production, trends, merchandise, fan culture, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Cure Dragon 255
Born 'n Bred Here

Ridiculous DBZ Fanfiction stuff you've come across

Post by Cure Dragon 255 » Fri Jan 16, 2015 4:58 pm

I apologize if this is forbidden. I wont mind if the thread is closed, it could get out of hand.

But god I love the terribly written DBZ(Its ALWAYS DBZ, I've yet to see someone do terrible fanfiction of the first half of the manga) crap some people come up with!

Like the infamous Hitler Goes Super Saiyan in the DBZ/Anne Frank crossover. (No, really)

But this one takes the cake.

Again,I apologize if I'm breaking any rules, I just wanted to contribute in a more lighthearted manner and especially one that didnt involve me yelling at people.

NOTE:Try not to go into adult territory, sure that horrible story where Bulma rapes Goku (!!!) and makes him rape Vegeta(WTF) is ridiculous, but it would get the thread closed.

And yes, said '"Bulma rapes Goku" exists. You may weep now.
Marz wrote: Wed Jul 21, 2021 11:27 pm "Well, the chapter was good, the story was good and so were the fights. But a new transformation, in Dragon Ball? And one that's ugly? This is where we draw the line!!! Jump the Shark moment!!"

This forum is so over-dramatic that it's not even funny.
90sDBZ wrote: Mon Jul 01, 2019 2:44 pm19 years ago I was rushing home from school to watch DBZ on Cartoon Network, and today I've rushed home from work to watch DBS on Pop. I guess it's true the more things change the more they stay the same. :lol:

Hellspawn28
Patreon Supporter

Re: Ridiculous DBZ Fanfiction stuff you've come across

Post by Hellspawn28 » Fri Jan 16, 2015 5:51 pm

I remember there was a fan fiction on the old MFG forums where they had Broli come back from Hell and it was nothing but straight up violence. The person even had Coola saying "Yeah man!". This was back in 2005.
She/Her
PS5 username: Guyver_Spawn_27
LB Profile: https://letterboxd.com/Hellspawn28/

Dbzfan94
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Dbzfan94 » Fri Jan 16, 2015 7:37 pm

Hellspawn28 wrote:I remember there was a fan fiction on the old MFG forums where they had Broli come back from Hell and it was nothing but straight up violence. The person even had Coola saying "Yeah man!". This was back in 2005.
Broly, or any villian coming back from Hell isn't necessarily a bad thing, as long it's not like "Broly randomly has SSJ4 now and can regenerate" or something like that.

Cure Dragon 255
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Cure Dragon 255 » Fri Jan 16, 2015 7:40 pm

That's vainilla by now. LOL

Also, I know why do people think Saiyans can reproduce homosexually?
Marz wrote: Wed Jul 21, 2021 11:27 pm "Well, the chapter was good, the story was good and so were the fights. But a new transformation, in Dragon Ball? And one that's ugly? This is where we draw the line!!! Jump the Shark moment!!"

90sDBZ wrote: Mon Jul 01, 2019 2:44 pm19 years ago I was rushing home from school to watch DBZ on Cartoon Network, and today I've rushed home from work to watch DBS on Pop. I guess it's true the more things change the more they stay the same. :lol:

Zephyr
I Live Here

Post by Zephyr » Fri Jan 16, 2015 7:50 pm

Cure Dragon 255 wrote:Like the infamous Hitler Goes Super Saiyan in the DBZ/Anne Frank crossover. (No, really)
I heard a DBZ/Anne Frank crossover fanfic during a panel at an anime convention a few years back. I don't remember Hitler turning Super Saiyan though. There can't be multiple DBZ/Anne Frank crossovers, can there?

Lord Beerus
Namekian Warrior

Post by Lord Beerus » Fri Jan 16, 2015 7:58 pm

Cure Dragon 255 wrote:Like the infamous Hitler Goes Super Saiyan in the DBZ/Anne Frank crossover. (No, really)
Please. Provide. Links.

Cure Dragon 255
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Cure Dragon 255 » Fri Jan 16, 2015 8:11 pm

Oh Yeah! I forgot! I'm sorry that I couldnt find the original story link. Does a Topless Robot article count?

http://www.toplessrobot.com/2008/12/fan ... ntil_t.php

I'm going to keep searching for the original story link. It might not exist anymore though.
ALSO I'm Mega Flattered and happy you quoted me. It means a lot to me that I'm not only known as the guy who screams "APOLOGIST/SYCOPHANT". You are awesome.

Lord Beerus
Namekian Warrior

Post by Lord Beerus » Fri Jan 16, 2015 8:35 pm

Dbzfan94
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Dbzfan94 » Fri Jan 16, 2015 8:55 pm

....what the crap did I just read? :shock:

Hellspawn28
Patreon Supporter

Post by Hellspawn28 » Fri Jan 16, 2015 9:11 pm

The Anne Frank crossover is a good example why you should not mix somethings together. I knew about the crossover for years and it makes me lost faith in humanity. Not even Sonichu is that bad compare to this.
She/Her

Cure Dragon 255
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Cure Dragon 255 » Fri Jan 16, 2015 9:24 pm

Seriously? SONICHU is better? Did I hand you the "Videl Discovers her Abortion Fetish" link?

...I'm not going to share a link to that story BTW. And believe me, you are better off not knowing about it.

But really.

I know this is a TERRIBLE fic but I dont get you. Its some silly, harmless "Goku Saves Anne Frank and she lives happily ever after". I mean, I do have some ideas for why you feel that way. But i would like to hear it from you.

Hellspawn28
Patreon Supporter

Post by Hellspawn28 » Fri Jan 16, 2015 9:32 pm

Cure Dragon 255 wrote:Seriously? SONICHU is better? Did I hand you the "Videl Discovers her Abortion Fetish" link?
:sick: ............

I think a part of me died even more.
She/Her

Cure Dragon 255
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Cure Dragon 255 » Fri Jan 16, 2015 9:50 pm

I'm sorry you had to read that. No one wishes that even upon thier worst enemy.

I'm still curious as to why Sonichu is better than the whole Anne Ball Z shebang, though.

Hellspawn28
Patreon Supporter

Post by Hellspawn28 » Fri Jan 16, 2015 10:32 pm

Because Sonichu is a stupid crossover with Pikachu and Sonic made by Chris Chan, a guy with no life while DBZ meets Anne Frank is a crossover with a real person who suffer through a horrible time during the Holocaust which kill over 6 million Jews. The idea of DBZ and Anne Frank together makes me go "WTF?!" and feels insulting to me. That's just my opinion though.
Last edited by Hellspawn28 on Fri Jan 16, 2015 10:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
She/Her

ArchedThunder
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by ArchedThunder » Fri Jan 16, 2015 10:36 pm

When I was a lad I drew SSJ Goku in a Green Bay Packers uniform with pads and everything...

Cure Dragon 255
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Cure Dragon 255 » Fri Jan 16, 2015 10:47 pm

Hellspawn28 wrote:Because Sonichu is a stupid crossover with Pikachu and Sonic made by Chris Chan, a guy with no life while DBZ meets Anne Frank is a crossover with a real person who suffer through a horrible time during the Holocaust which kill over 6 million Jews. The idea of DBZ and Anne Frank together makes me go "WTF?!" and feels insulting to me. That's just my opinion though.
'

I see. Yeah. You are right.

MediaFanGirl93
Beyond Newbie

Post by MediaFanGirl93 » Fri Jan 16, 2015 11:53 pm

I remember coming across this terrible fanfic which depicts Goku as a total jerk who is rich for no reason. He is even stated to wear "G-Unit" clothing (da frak?). He also cheats on Chi-Chi with this female names Jennifer and it just gets ugly from down there.

Hellspawn28
Patreon Supporter

Post by Hellspawn28 » Fri Jan 16, 2015 11:55 pm

I seen awful shipping from fans. I never get why people ship Trunks and Pan when Pan is 9 and Trunks is in his 20's. That would be like a college student dating someone in the 4th grade.
She/Her

mister yummy
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by mister yummy » Sat Jan 17, 2015 12:24 am

Trunks and Pan stuff is everywhere too. It seems to come in 4 flavors.

The most common is made by fangirls who think GT Trunks is the same age as Future Trunks and think Pan is really 14. This is really rather age appropriate. Not at all series accurate though.

The second most common is the straight up pedo stuff, where Trunks simply likes little girls, and Pan likes older men. It tends to be to one extreem or the other, either more graphic than the fangirl stuff, or less physical, more romantic, due to the age difference. A lot of times, it's just a mutual crush.

The third type also thinks of Pan as 14, and it's mostly lighthearted romantic stuff from Pan, with Trunks being a bit embarrassed and/or excited by the circumstancess and the taboo.

The least most common knows how old Pan and Trunks are, and has it as a (mostly) one sided crush, with maybe a chaste kiss or an embarrassing situation being the furthest anyone goes.

I suppose there's a fifth type where people make them the same age regardless of the source material... How many Adult Pan images have we all seen?

MediaFanGirl93
Beyond Newbie

Post by MediaFanGirl93 » Sat Jan 17, 2015 12:55 am

I always found the whole Trunks/Pan thing creepy because it supports pedophilia. No ifs, ands, or buts about it. It's deadass wrong and I wish said fics were banned.