What if Goku had joined Freeza

Discussion, generally of an in-universe nature, regarding any aspect of the franchise (including movies, spin-offs, etc.) such as: techniques, character relationships, internal back-history, its universe, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

shonenhikada
Banned

What if Goku had joined Freeza

Post by shonenhikada » Sat Jun 20, 2015 1:02 am

What would of happened if Goku had joined Freeza, and became his right hand man ?

Berserker1921
Advanced Regular

Re: What if Goku had joined Freeza

Post by Berserker1921 » Sat Jun 20, 2015 5:02 am

If goku was evil or decided you know what I want to be emperor. He would kill Frieza. And take over. Let's assume goku became super Saiyan. He prob would have killed Frieza. None of these situations end with Frieza being on top unless Frieza decided to train. Then goku would be his slave.

shonenhikada
Banned

Post by shonenhikada » Sat Jun 20, 2015 5:38 am

Berserker1921 wrote:If goku was evil or decided you know what I want to be emperor. He would kill Freeza. And take over. Let's assume goku became super Saiyan. He prob would have killed Freeza. None of these situations end with Freeza being on top unless Freeza decided to train. Then goku would be his slave.
Freeza gives goku an offer to join him in the manga. Let say Goku realize he was no match for the tyrant and took up his offer as an appeasement to spare his young son, best friend, and former arch rival safe return to earth.

SSJ God Gogeta
I Live Here

Post by SSJ God Gogeta » Sat Jun 20, 2015 5:52 am

Goku would work for Freeza, conquering planets until he would unlock the SSJ transformation. He would then overthrow Freeza and become the new emperor.
"I am neither Goku nor Vegeta! I am the one who will defeat you!!" - Gogeta

I'm that guy who makes the avatars

supercat
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by supercat » Sat Jun 20, 2015 12:03 pm

Knowing Frieza, he may have tried to recruit Piccolo, Krillin, and Gohan as well. Upon their refusal, the trio would have been one-shotted instantly. Goku and Frieza would have then proceeded to conquer Earth along with a number of other planets. Their reign would continue for years until they encounter Babidi and Dabura. At that point, they would either get trashed by the Majins, or end up getting enslaved. This is assuming that Goku doesn't surpass and crush Frieza sometime before that.

On the contrary, if Frieza decides to reap the benefits of training, the Majins would be destroyed as soon as they confront the tyrant. No one would be left to interfere with Frieza's conquest, until Beerus personally decides to step in and annihilate the evil ruler.

Depending on how loyal Goku is to Frieza, he may have suggested sparing Piccolo for the sake of using the Dragon Balls on Earth to wish for immortality.

fadeddreams5
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by fadeddreams5 » Sat Jun 20, 2015 1:17 pm

Goku would drop his guard, and Frieza would pierce his heart with a finger bang.
"Dragon Ball once became a thing of the past to me, but after that, I got angry about the live action movie, re-wrote an entire movie script, and now I'm complaining about the quality of the new TV anime. It seems Dragon Ball has grown on me so much that I can't leave it alone." - Akira Toriyama on Dragon Ball Super

Super Saiyan Turlast x4
I Live Here

Post by Super Saiyan Turlast x4 » Sat Jun 20, 2015 2:10 pm

Freeza laughs as the window of his spaceship opens up, sucking Goku out into space.

Freeza: "Hohohoho....Saiyans are even dumber than I thought."
"First I whip it out! Then I thrust it! With great force! Every angle...! It penetrates! Until...! With great strength...! I... ram it in! In the end... We are all satisfied... And you are set free...!" ~Dante~

Doctor.
Banned

Post by Doctor. » Sat Jun 20, 2015 2:16 pm

Super Saiyan Turlast x4 wrote:Freeza laughs as the window of his spaceship opens up, sucking Goku out into space.

I'm aware it's a joke, but why would Freeza kill him when he was the one who asked him to join his force in the first place? Not to mention, why would he fool into joining his crew when he could have killed him on Namek almost any time he pleased :P

fadeddreams5
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by fadeddreams5 » Sat Jun 20, 2015 2:37 pm

Doctor. wrote:
Super Saiyan Turlast x4 wrote:Freeza laughs as the window of his spaceship opens up, sucking Goku out into space.

I'm aware it's a joke, but why would Freeza kill him when he was the one who asked him to join his force in the first place? Not to mention, why would he fool into joining his crew when he could have killed him on Namek almost any time he pleased :P
Same reason he did it against the saiyans. One day, he's confident enough to recruit him. The next day, he wakes up from SSJ nightmares and decides to kill him.
"Dragon Ball once became a thing of the past to me, but after that, I got angry about the live action movie, re-wrote an entire movie script, and now I'm complaining about the quality of the new TV anime. It seems Dragon Ball has grown on me so much that I can't leave it alone." - Akira Toriyama on Dragon Ball Super

Lord Beerus
Namekian Warrior

Post by Lord Beerus » Sat Jun 20, 2015 6:02 pm

If Goku joins Freeza, the minute he becomes a Super Saiyan, Goku will pull a coup d'etat and become the new galactic overlord.