What kind of episode do you wanna see in Super?

Discussion specifically regarding the "Dragon Ball Super" TV series premiering July 2015 in Japan, including individual threads for each episode.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

DBZAOTA482
Banned

Re: What kind of episode do you wanna see in Super?

Post by DBZAOTA482 » Fri Aug 07, 2015 11:05 am

MajinMan wrote:Some of you guys really want to kill off Goku? Wow. For the episode I would love to see some good old fashioned action where the Z Fighters have to work as a team again, but according to ROF, Goku and Vegeta won't team up again EVER no matter what happens. I also want to see Whis fight someone of his strength at one point.
Yes, I wanna see that spotlight-hogging motherfucker be deceased. :P
fadeddreams5 wrote:
DBZGTKOSDH wrote:... Haven't we already gotten these in GT? Goku dies, the DBs go away, and the Namekian DBs most likely won't be used again because of the Evil Dragons.
Goku didn't die in GT. The show sucked him off so much, it was impossible to keep him in the world of the living, so he ascended beyond mortality.
jjgp1112 wrote: Sat Jul 18, 2020 6:31 am I'm just about done with the concept of reboots and making shows that were products of their time and impactful "new and sexy" and in line with modern tastes and sensibilities. Let stuff stay in their era and give today's kids their own shit to watch.

I always side eye the people who say "Now my kids/today's kids can experience what I did as a child!" Nigga, who gives a fuck about your childhood? You're an adult now and it was at least 15 years ago. Let the kids have their own experience instead of picking at a corpse.

Jaetinh
Regular

Post by Jaetinh » Fri Aug 07, 2015 2:56 pm

An episode where Yamcha and Tien tag team and beat some villians and an episode that shows us how Future Trunks is doing and how he looks like (Time Patrol Trunks, I will never accept)

Chuquita
Namekian Warrior

Post by Chuquita » Sat Aug 08, 2015 12:09 am

An episode that takes place in the winter. We only get to see winter weather a couple times in DB (briefly in the RR arc, and then Z Movie 2; if there are others I don't remember.) Or rain! Early 23rd tournament might be our only rain (again, I could be misremembering).

Most of Dragon Ball takes place in May because of the tournaments (Cell games included). It's December on Earth during the Freeza arc, but most of the cast is on Namek at the time.
My deviantart * My tumblr * My twitter
---
フレフレ みんあ! フレフレ 私!

irreality
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by irreality » Sat Aug 08, 2015 12:21 am

It is "cold" in Yunzabit Heights as well as wherever Dr. Gero's lab is, but it is only ever snowy during the RR arc, it is true. But it seems that wheverer Goku grew up never got snow, or for that matter, particularly cold. I wouldn't be surprised if weather in DB world was "Always cold in North City, always warm in South City, sort of nice in East City and West City".

TheDevilsCorpse

Post by TheDevilsCorpse » Sat Aug 08, 2015 12:30 am

The one thing that disappoints me more than anything else for this franchise is when characters are introduced, but never end up animated. So I don't really care if it is done as a small batch of flashback episodes or an outright TV special, but I'd love to see Jaco the Galactic Patrolman animated as well as a fleshed out version of DB-. Omori, Tights and Gine deserve to be seen in motion.

I'd toss a more serious Neko Majin Z adaptation onto that list as well, but sadly, I feel as if though that's too much of a longshot.
Direct translations of the Korean DB Online timeline and guidebook.
My personal "canon" and BP list. (Coming Soon)

Ushabtis
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by Ushabtis » Sat Aug 08, 2015 12:53 am

Jaco/Saiayman crime fighting episode, have Videl dress up too, heck throw in a great Namekianman too.
Jaco the Super Elite with The Great Saiyaman fighting crime for a spin-off series. Make it happen Toriyama

shinmaru
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by shinmaru » Sat Aug 08, 2015 8:16 am

At some piont I want to see Beerus powerless againt a serious villain.
And a new Tenkaichi Budokai 2 vs 2 team battle. Something Like Goku and Tienshinhan vs Gohan and Krillin
Last edited by shinmaru on Mon Aug 10, 2015 9:34 am, edited 1 time in total.

Ushabtis
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by Ushabtis » Sat Aug 08, 2015 6:52 pm

shinmaru wrote:At some piont I want to see Beerus powerless againt a serious villain.
kinda hope not. Goku will have to beat that dude...
Jaco the Super Elite with The Great Saiyaman fighting crime for a spin-off series. Make it happen Toriyama

dbzfan7
Namekian Warrior

Post by dbzfan7 » Sun Aug 09, 2015 1:08 am

shinmaru wrote:At some piont I want to see Beerus powerless againt a serious villain.
Or Whis making Beerus his bitch...I really wanna see that as I like Whis, but not so much Beerus.
Why Dragon Ball Consistency in something such as power levels matter!

MajinMan
Advanced Regular

Post by MajinMan » Sun Aug 09, 2015 1:20 am

fadeddreams5 wrote:He should already be dead. That's not to say I want him written off. He was deceased for the majority of the Buu saga, for example. I like the idea of a villain affecting both the living and other world, allowing Goku to have his own adventure/battles while the rest of the cast do their thing in the world of the living (e.g. Fusion Reborn).

Plus, the scene of his death would create a huge impact, which Super desperately needs...
Honestly I don't see anybody dying in Super, unless you count what happens in ROF. Now that I think about it, it would be pretty cool if Goku died while Universe 7 exploded or something and the rest of the cast has to go to Universe 6 to resurrect Goku and recover their universe or something like that. Have Gohan become a God and work together with Vegeta and the kids, maybe Piccolo too.
Heroes come and go, but legends are forever.

Rest in peace.

FortuneSSJ
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by FortuneSSJ » Sun Aug 09, 2015 9:12 am

Episodes with better animation than episode 4/5. Its alll i ask for.
A world without Dragon Ball is just meh.

DBZAOTA482
Banned

Post by DBZAOTA482 » Sun Aug 09, 2015 9:45 am

I got some new ones:

-Vegeta says/does something that really hurts Bulma's feelings and tries to fix this while still trying to keep up a front.
-Trunks' birthday
-Chichi questions her marriage with Goku (after something...).
-Goku crying
-Beerus and Whis have a falling out.
fadeddreams5 wrote:
DBZGTKOSDH wrote:... Haven't we already gotten these in GT? Goku dies, the DBs go away, and the Namekian DBs most likely won't be used again because of the Evil Dragons.
Goku didn't die in GT. The show sucked him off so much, it was impossible to keep him in the world of the living, so he ascended beyond mortality.
jjgp1112 wrote: Sat Jul 18, 2020 6:31 am I'm just about done with the concept of reboots and making shows that were products of their time and impactful "new and sexy" and in line with modern tastes and sensibilities. Let stuff stay in their era and give today's kids their own shit to watch.

I always side eye the people who say "Now my kids/today's kids can experience what I did as a child!" Nigga, who gives a fuck about your childhood? You're an adult now and it was at least 15 years ago. Let the kids have their own experience instead of picking at a corpse.

dbzfan7
Namekian Warrior

Post by dbzfan7 » Sun Aug 09, 2015 12:21 pm

-Goku finally finding something else beyond fighting and food that he'd spend time doing. Thus no longer being a guy who has no life outside of fighting.
-Whis training Beerus in a flashback perhaps, and kicking the shit out him. Show a moment where Beerus for once can't overpower and beat someone.
-Muten Roshi showing his wise side and . Like those moments in Dragon Ball that made him an awesome character.
-Gohan to stop counting on daddy to protect everyone again, and actually put time into becoming a true protector. Also maybe be the first character who can have a life outside of fighting, and not be irrelevant.
-An episode where during Whis' training, Vegeta is excelling while Goku isn't, and Goku has to struggle and learn before he catches up. For once Vegeta does better than Goku and gets to bask in that feeling.
-Fat Beerus and Fem Whis fight Beerus and Whis.
Why Dragon Ball Consistency in something such as power levels matter!

DBZMerciter2005
Not-So-Newbie

Post by DBZMerciter2005 » Sun Aug 09, 2015 12:26 pm

dbzfan7 wrote:-An episode where during Whis' training, Vegeta is excelling while Goku isn't, and Goku has to struggle and learn before he catches up. For once Vegeta does better than Goku and gets to bask in that feeling.
I doubt this would happen but that would be a great episode.
Imp. Cell: "Do you think you're being CUTE?"
SSJ Vegeta: "Bitch, I'm adorable."
~ TFS DBZA Episode 50

Lance Freeman
Beyond Newbie

Post by Lance Freeman » Sun Aug 09, 2015 5:49 pm

I will be greatly disappointed if we don't get an episode of Piccolo babysitting Pan, and he's having trouble with some of the most mundane things. Also, keep Jaco around post-F as part of the main cast.

Lord Beerus
Namekian Warrior

Post by Lord Beerus » Sun Aug 09, 2015 6:21 pm

dbzfan7 wrote:-Fat Beerus and Fem Whis fight Beerus and Whis.
I feel as though this is already bound to happen.

LSSJGODSSJ4Gogeta
Advanced Regular

Post by LSSJGODSSJ4Gogeta » Sun Aug 09, 2015 10:12 pm

Future Trunks visits and lets the Z fighters know of his life (and maybe Toriyama resolves the "FUTURE BUU" crap finally.)

Vegeta's past in flashbacks post his latest training session

Z fighters have a battle royal.

A day in the life of Roshi (we saw him living with Launch...but imagine him with # 18 :3 )

Piccolo gets a life and doesn't stalk Gohan vaguely.

Goku finally tells Chi-Chi to shut up...just make it happen...

Goten runs into Arale and the Dr. Slump town.

Old kai has a birthday party and or vacation day.

A day in the life of Whis (with no training of goku or vegeta and beerus is a sleep) basically what Whis does when Beerus is asleep.

GT's universe is revealed,and Beerus loses to SSJ4 Goku.

Maron(Krillin's anime only girlfriend) makes milk shakes,which in turns brings all the boys to her yard.

The life of Beerus before he became a GOD.

Goten and trunks summon shenron JUST to find out why he's always in a rush to leave or what his life is like.

Gine comes back,meets grown up Goku and his family. Bardock survived too. Goku's visiting Korrin,they track Goku there. Gine cooks everyone there a meal, and everyone's tummies burst open because she used a shit ton of senzu beans in her recipe.
Any post before 8/7/2016 isn't mine. This account was a gift from someone who thought the account was already banned. Saved me the trouble of making a new one haha XD

I love DB/DBZ/DBGT/DBZK/DBS (If I didn't why would I be here? XD)

DBZAOTA482
Banned

Post by DBZAOTA482 » Tue Aug 11, 2015 8:28 am

An episode on #17 and Krillin hanging out together.
fadeddreams5 wrote:

Ushabtis
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by Ushabtis » Tue Aug 11, 2015 2:34 pm

LSSJGODSSJ4Gogeta wrote:GT's universe is revealed,and Beerus loses to SSJ4 Goku.
the sweet tears of everyone sorrow would be glorious

LSSJGODSSJ4Gogeta
Advanced Regular

Post by LSSJGODSSJ4Gogeta » Wed Aug 12, 2015 7:21 am

Ushabtis wrote:
LSSJGODSSJ4Gogeta wrote:GT's universe is revealed,and Beerus loses to SSJ4 Goku.
the sweet tears of everyone sorrow would be glorious
Yes the sweet tears of Beerus fanboys who think being a god makes him unkillable(pints to Fat Buu VS Supereme Kai)
Any post before 8/7/2016 isn't mine. This account was a gift from someone who thought the account was already banned. Saved me the trouble of making a new one haha XD

I love DB/DBZ/DBGT/DBZK/DBS (If I didn't why would I be here? XD)