DBZ3 + Sparking!: Selectable Characters

Help the Kanzenshuu staff beta-test new sections, new website initiatives, and more!

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

VegettoEX
Kanzenshuu Co-Owner & Administrator

DBZ3 + Sparking!: Selectable Characters

Post by VegettoEX » Sun Oct 30, 2005 6:49 pm

Because I like allowing people to have a nice, central place they can use as an authoritative resource to answer questions and prove millions of illiterate 12-year-olds on other message boards wrong, I have come up with the following two pages I will soon be premiering over in the "Tidbits" section.
Can I get a read-through or so on these? Pretty exhausted, so I'm sure I've missed something here or there. If there's any additional info you think I should add to either page, I'm all for it.

Thanks!
:: [| Mike "VegettoEX" LaBrie |] ::
:: [| Kanzenshuu - Co-Founder/Administrator, Podcast Host, News Manager (note: our "job" titles are arbitrary and meaningless) |] ::
:: [| Website: January 1998 |] :: [| Podcast: November 2005 |] :: [| Fusion: April 2012 |] :: [| Wiki: 20XX |] ::

Alchemist Ed
Beyond Newbie

Post by Alchemist Ed » Sun Oct 30, 2005 9:36 pm

I spotted a mistake on the Sparking! page, EX. At the very bottom of the page, it says "T'ai Paipai" instead of "T'ao Paipai". I think it's pretty good, though. :)

Tenka-Ichi
Beyond Newbie

Post by Tenka-Ichi » Mon Oct 31, 2005 12:41 am

I've just noticed one tiny mistake. On the B3 page on the chart for Recoome's outfits it says: Black, bodysuit, no tears. There shouldn't be a coma after black, it should be: Black bodysuit, no tears.

Other than that, it looks good. :D

SaiyaJedi

Post by SaiyaJedi » Mon Oct 31, 2005 12:14 pm

What I wanna know is why everybody up through Captain Ginyu on the DBZ 3 Characters page looks so washed-out. It's not a problem after him, so I don't know what it was that you did differently with that first bunch. Would you mind adjusting the levels in those, or are you going to force me to? :P
Co-translator, Man-in-Japan, and Julian #1 at Kanzenshuu
最近、あんまし投稿してないねんけど、見てんで。いっつも見てる。

VegettoEX

Post by VegettoEX » Mon Oct 31, 2005 6:43 pm

I have absolutely no idea :). I could always re-take the images, but it's a pain in the ass :P. I'd rather re-take the screen shots than adjust the levels on web-saved images, though.
:: [| Kanzenshuu - Co-Founder/Administrator, Podcast Host, News Manager (note: our "job" titles are arbitrary and meaningless) |] ::
:: [| Website: January 1998 |] :: [| Podcast: November 2005 |] :: [| Fusion: April 2012 |] :: [| Wiki: 20XX |] ::

Conan the SSJ
I Live Here

Post by Conan the SSJ » Mon Oct 31, 2005 7:57 pm

It all looks good, EX, though you forgot to put USSJ in Vegeta's transformation area on the yellow list in the Budokai Tenkaichi place, everything looks good. Though if you want me to be nit pickey, in the B3 area, you may wanna change Piccolo's "Sync with Kami" transformation to "Fuse with Kami", as that's the proper name.
14 years later

BleachTrunks

Post by BleachTrunks » Tue Nov 01, 2005 2:38 pm

Small mistake I noticed: Son Gohan (SS2J). Great page btw.

Duo
I Live Here

Post by Duo » Wed Nov 02, 2005 4:58 am

Budokai Tenka'ichi doesn't refer to "USSJ Vegeta" by that Fan term, but rather call him by what he was actually known as, "Super Vegeta".

VegettoEX

Post by VegettoEX » Wed Nov 02, 2005 8:17 am

Duo wrote:Budokai Tenka'ichi doesn't refer to "USSJ Vegeta" by that Fan term, but rather call him by what he was actually known as, "Super Vegeta".
Thus the quotes around the fan-term :).

TtTt

Post by TtTt » Tue Nov 08, 2005 1:25 am

i noticed something different under the Son Goku image below. That was the Son Goku (Chibi) right? but its only written Son Goku.

Osu! the page helps a lot. Why Sparking no Ubu? haiz...
Every lie contains truth, every truth contains a lie - Shu (Wu Yung
The Great Intelligence) - Tenki Star of Wisdom

Kula
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by Kula » Wed Nov 08, 2006 1:58 pm

Under where it says 'JP / Re-release Additional Costumes' on the B3 page, how about mentioning the European Collector's Edition and the US Greatest hits version?

Tyro
Patreon Supporter

Post by Tyro » Mon Jan 01, 2007 7:37 pm

Budokai 3:

1. Every child version of someone is listed as “chibi” except Son Gohan who’s listed as “child.”

2. Why is Trunks the only one to have “Chibi” in front of his name?

Sparking!

1. In the Tenkaichi section you didn’t label anyone “Chibi” nor Trunks as "future."

2. You might want to label one version of Trunks “w/ sword.”