If you were to see a GT character made canon in DBS Who?

Discussion specifically regarding the "Dragon Ball Super" TV series premiering July 2015 in Japan, including individual threads for each episode.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

TripleRach

Re: If you were to see a GT character made canon in DBS Who?

Post by TripleRach » Mon Sep 28, 2015 7:21 pm

Kuririn Fan wrote:Few flaws? Wow...
Everyone's got their opinions. Some people completely adore GT. It's fine if you want to question an opinion, but there are more polite ways of doing so.
-Rachel

LSSJGODSSJ4Gogeta
Advanced Regular

Post by LSSJGODSSJ4Gogeta » Mon Sep 28, 2015 8:05 pm

Omega Shenron. Old Kai's warning needs to come full circle for the manga's continuity.

Baby because Saiyans not having enemies all throughout space seams silly.

The un-used legendary super saiyan mentioned n the GT perfect files.

Nouva Shenron

Ice Shenron

Rildo.

Black smoke dragon....definitely. He's mystery even in GT!

Ledgic.

Dr Myuu. I like Him more then Gero. Imagine what a alien Dr Gero if a human could make being like the adenoids and CELL

None of these will happen though sadly. Super has quality but so far we still barley have any really # of interesting new characters.
Any post before 8/7/2016 isn't mine. This account was a gift from someone who thought the account was already banned. Saved me the trouble of making a new one haha XD

I love DB/DBZ/DBGT/DBZK/DBS (If I didn't why would I be here? XD)

Hellspawn28
Patreon Supporter

Post by Hellspawn28 » Tue Sep 29, 2015 12:12 am

So what if they have Beerus destroy Planet M2 or one of the planets from GT in Super? It would be kinda cool to see Rildo try to put up a fight against Beerus.
She/Her
PS5 username: Guyver_Spawn_27
LB Profile: https://letterboxd.com/Hellspawn28/

LSSJGODSSJ4Gogeta
Advanced Regular

Post by LSSJGODSSJ4Gogeta » Tue Sep 29, 2015 9:26 am

Hellspawn28 wrote:So what if they have Beerus destroy Planet M2 or one of the planets from GT in Super? It would be kinda cool to see Rildo try to put up a fight against Beerus.
Rildo is to strong for Beerus.
Any post before 8/7/2016 isn't mine. This account was a gift from someone who thought the account was already banned. Saved me the trouble of making a new one haha XD

Lord Beerus
Namekian Warrior

Post by Lord Beerus » Tue Sep 29, 2015 10:24 am

LSSJGODSSJ4Gogeta wrote:
Hellspawn28 wrote:So what if they have Beerus destroy Planet M2 or one of the planets from GT in Super? It would be kinda cool to see Rildo try to put up a fight against Beerus.
What? Beerus could solo GT universe at this stage.

LSSJGODSSJ4Gogeta
Advanced Regular

Post by LSSJGODSSJ4Gogeta » Tue Sep 29, 2015 10:39 am

Lord Beerus wrote:
LSSJGODSSJ4Gogeta wrote:
What? Beerus could solo GT universe at this stage.
he's a guy who needs 10% to beat a damaged angry ssj2 vegeta who trained all morning...even if whis gave him all his ki omega would easily ram his spikes through beerus and laugh.

Sodhi
I Live Here

Post by Sodhi » Tue Sep 29, 2015 10:53 am

Feats > statements. Especially when we are talking about dragon ball math.

LSSJGODSSJ4Gogeta
Advanced Regular

Post by LSSJGODSSJ4Gogeta » Tue Sep 29, 2015 11:06 am

Sodhi wrote:Feats > statements. Especially when we are talking about dragon ball math.
Exactly. That's why you can ignore Frieza calling himself the strongest in the universe and Goku saying he can't beat super buu.

A feat is Beerus beating Vegeta with only 10% of his power. he's clearly above buuhan and kid buu combined, but nothing next to Omega Shenron.

Lord Beerus
Namekian Warrior

Post by Lord Beerus » Tue Sep 29, 2015 11:18 am

LSSJGODSSJ4Gogeta wrote:he's a guy who needs 10% to beat a damaged angry ssj2 vegeta who trained all morning...even if whis gave him all his ki omega would easily ram his spikes through beerus and laugh.
Episode 12 of Super displayed feats that GT characters could never even comprehend. Beerus and SSJG Goku clashing sent shock-waves so powerful it destroyed planets, stars and nearly rendered the universe into a null void.

God-Tier Characters in Super >>>> GT Universe.

Sora Saiyan
Advanced Regular

Post by Sora Saiyan » Tue Sep 29, 2015 1:50 pm

Lord Beerus wrote:
LSSJGODSSJ4Gogeta wrote:he's a guy who needs 10% to beat a damaged angry ssj2 vegeta who trained all morning...even if whis gave him all his ki omega would easily ram his spikes through beerus and laugh.
Episode 12 of Super displayed feats that GT characters could never even comprehend. Beerus and SSJG Goku clashing sent shock-waves so powerful it destroyed planets, stars and nearly rendered the universe into a null void.

Pretty much this. Vegeta doesn't have to be all that close to Beerus either since he didn't mark him/do any damage to him. I have him at about 2.5%-3% Beerus, and Beerus was using 10% to see if he could be the SSJG, which he clearly wasn't. The only thing the Vegeta thing has shown us, especially going by this feat, is that he surpassed Vegetto, possibly by a lot.

ekrolo2
Kicks it Old-School

Post by ekrolo2 » Tue Sep 29, 2015 3:35 pm

Sora Saiyan wrote:
Lord Beerus wrote:

Pretty much this. Vegeta doesn't have to be all that close to Beerus either since he didn't mark him/do any damage to him. I have him at about 2.5%-3% Beerus, and Beerus was using 10% to see if he could be the SSJG, which he clearly wasn't. The only thing the Vegeta thing has shown us, especially going by this feat, is that he surpassed Vegetto, possibly by a lot.
GT characters still kill the Gods going by those numbers. Let's say Rageta's 0.3 is equal to SSJ Kid Goku. He'd be an 0.6 at SSJ2 then 2.4 at SSJ3 then a 24 at SSJ4. Even if we take the lower number Goku is still a 20, and that's me using the x1000 boost, taking the other proposed ones of x4000 or x5000 and its no contest.

Even if Rageta is lowered to say 0.1, the multipliers are still in favor of GT characters. Anything lower than that makes Beerus using 10% of his strength completely non-sensical.
When someone tells you, "Don't present your opinion as fact," what they're actually saying is, "Don't present your opinion with any conviction. Because I don't like your opinion, and I want to be able to dismiss it as easily as possible." Don't fall for it.

How the Black Arc Should End (by Lightbing!):

Doctor.
Banned

Post by Doctor. » Tue Sep 29, 2015 3:47 pm

None, we're past GT now, it'd be a step-down in scale. Tsufruians are irrelevant now and Super wouldn't really do anything to make Bebi a good character; Super 17 was just bad and the shadow dragons would need major revamping (not to mention they wouldn't even work well, they didn't work well in GT considering they ignored a lot of wishes).

LSSJGODSSJ4Gogeta
Advanced Regular

Post by LSSJGODSSJ4Gogeta » Tue Sep 29, 2015 5:10 pm

Lord Beerus wrote:

Even Cell vs goku could o that stuff,the difference is they can control their power.

Saying them being more destructive is being stronger is like saying frieza's death ball>majin vegeta's final explosion because that destroyed a planet and majin vegeta only made a crater. it's called ki control. Goku CAN destroy anything in the universe that he wants,but he WOULDN"T! :D

Lord Beerus
Namekian Warrior

Post by Lord Beerus » Tue Sep 29, 2015 6:41 pm

LSSJGODSSJ4Gogeta wrote:
Lord Beerus wrote:

Even Cell vs goku could o that stuff,the difference is they can control their power.

Saying them being more destructive is being stronger is like saying Freeza's death ball>majin vegeta's final explosion because that destroyed a planet and majin vegeta only made a crater. it's called ki control. Goku CAN destroy anything in the universe that he wants,but he WOULDN"T! :D
I think you're missing the point. This isn't some grey area where it's implied that SSJG Goku and/or Beerus are this strong or whatnot, we literally witness the aftereffects of them just clashing. It destroys planets and stars and would have turned the universe into void of nothingness. The best Cell could pull of was destroying the Solar System, which very much was hyperbole.

Blackstripe
Regular

Post by Blackstripe » Wed Sep 30, 2015 12:13 am

Lord Beerus wrote:I think you're missing the point. This isn't some grey area where it's implied that SSJG Goku and/or Beerus are this strong or whatnot, we literally witness the aftereffects of them just clashing. It destroys planets and stars and would have turned the universe into void of nothingness. The best Cell could pull of was destroying the Solar System, which very much was hyperbole.
Well, I do think Cell really could destroy the Solar System, but I basically agree with everything else you have stated.

GT is far below the level of the Gods now, they've got nothing to put them on that level. Not even close to it. Whatever justification you want to give for it, people just need to accept that Vegeta surpassed Vegetto in that moment. Beerus wasn't weaker than expected, Vegeta was stronger.

Kuririn Fan
Banned Alternate Account

Post by Kuririn Fan » Wed Sep 30, 2015 5:51 am

TripleRach wrote:
Everyone's got their opinions. Some people completely adore GT. It's fine if you want to question an opinion, but there are more polite ways of doing so.
They why GT has only 9 episodes done in epsiode guide on the main site? :D

ekrolo2
Kicks it Old-School

Post by ekrolo2 » Wed Sep 30, 2015 7:42 am

Kuririn Fan wrote:
TripleRach wrote:
They why GT has only 9 episodes done in epsiode guide on the main site? :D
And that's relevant how? If Kanzenshuu was a legit Toei controlled site you might have some point but it's not, it's a site made by fans who've got bigger real life priorities than agonizing over an episode guide being incomplete. Nor do I see how Kanzenshuu not having the complete guide means that no one likes GT.
When someone tells you, "Don't present your opinion as fact," what they're actually saying is, "Don't present your opinion with any conviction. Because I don't like your opinion, and I want to be able to dismiss it as easily as possible." Don't fall for it.

How the Black Arc Should End (by Lightbing!):

LSSJGODSSJ4Gogeta
Advanced Regular

Post by LSSJGODSSJ4Gogeta » Sat Oct 03, 2015 8:28 am

I think you're nerfing pre god feats and taking god feats as a means of power. BY that logic

Frieza's death ball>>>>>majin Vegeta's final explosion because only one planet busted ;/

Omega cold clap his hands and destroy all 12 universes,not just 1/12 of the "multiverse" even though this goes against the real world definition of universe.

beerus 10%-needed to fight a damaged tired angry ssj2 buu saga Vegeta.

Omega Shenron-Owns 2 ssj4's and friends all at the same time with ease.

Raging Vegeta-2x the power of ssj3 goku at best.

base gt goku-end of Z ssj3 goku teir without even powering up. give him the 400x multiplier it's overkill. Beerus isn't even able to fight ssj2 GT goku with 1 hand tied behind his back.

sintzu
Banned

Post by sintzu » Sat Oct 03, 2015 8:52 am

LSSJGODSSJ4Gogeta wrote:
Do you know what the files talk about exactly ?
July 9th 2018 will be remembered as the day Broly became canon.

LSSJGODSSJ4Gogeta
Advanced Regular

Post by LSSJGODSSJ4Gogeta » Sun Oct 04, 2015 9:58 am

sintzu wrote:
LSSJGODSSJ4Gogeta wrote:
Do you know what the files talk about exactly ?

Right here my friend- http://www.kanzenshuu.com/forum/viewtop ... =7&t=14812

Herm's did a very informative translation on a lot of stuff in the perfect files. It talks about the original Saiyan home world and a Legendary Super Saiyan out in space......man I want that made so bad!