"(Super) Dragon Ball Heroes" Official Discussion Thread

Discussion of all things related to Dragon Ball video games (console and portable games, arcade versions, etc.) from the entire franchise's history.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

MisteryOne
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Re: "(Super) Dragon Ball Heroes" Official Discussion Thread

Post by MisteryOne » Wed Sep 28, 2022 2:53 pm

Noah wrote: Wed Sep 28, 2022 2:13 pm SDBH could give some love to Raditz, have him to be reintroduced in other arc or something, interactions with Goku and Vegeta would be nice too.
Majin Demigra wrote: Fri Jul 29, 2022 6:58 pm I'm surprised we haven't gotten a Goku Black and Baby Vegeta fusion by now
That would be pretty dope
We literally had him in the current arc as a SS3, he was just killed by Turles who honestly has more potential for interactions imho

But at least it was more than poor Nappa I suppose lol
English is not my first language. Please excuse my gramatical mistakes.

Majin Demigra
Beyond Newbie

Post by Majin Demigra » Tue Oct 04, 2022 1:23 pm

Female Ssj4 Saiyan Avatars? IT'S ABOUT TIME

miguelnuva1
I Live Here

Post by miguelnuva1 » Tue Oct 04, 2022 2:06 pm

Majin Demigra wrote: Tue Oct 04, 2022 1:23 pm Female Ssj4 Saiyan Avatars? IT'S ABOUT TIME
I remember a member loke 5 years back that swore we were getting SS4 for the Avatars before the God forms, they can finally celebrate.

Hellspawn28
Patreon Supporter

Post by Hellspawn28 » Tue Oct 04, 2022 2:15 pm

How can they do female SSj4 without showing off nipples or some type of censorship?
She/Her
PS5 username: Guyver_Spawn_27
LB Profile: https://letterboxd.com/Hellspawn28/

MisteryOne
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by MisteryOne » Tue Oct 04, 2022 2:21 pm

Some people seem to claim that the Warrior in Black is confirmed to be Xeno Bardock in the latest manga chapter... Can anyone confirm it? I seriously hope it isn't true...

Eitherway, seems like manga, anime and arcade are all on the very same spot now. Interesting that they managed to synch them all in time for the Anniversary.
Hellspawn28 wrote: Tue Oct 04, 2022 2:15 pm How can they do female SSj4 without showing off nipples or some type of censorship?
I mean, they can always just have fur covering the nipple part and that's it, or covering the chest entirely with clothes like in XV2. It's SS4, it has always had wonky clothing logic after all. If GT Vegeta can get new gloves, the female avatars can get something to cover themselves too.

I suppose that on itself is some type of censorship tho?

miguelnuva1
I Live Here

Post by miguelnuva1 » Tue Oct 04, 2022 5:18 pm

Hellspawn28 wrote: Tue Oct 04, 2022 2:15 pm How can they do female SSj4 without showing off nipples or some type of censorship?
SS4 will likely create a shirt for Females the same way it creates pants for Goku and clothes for Vegeta.

Steven Bloodriver
I Live Here

Post by Steven Bloodriver » Tue Oct 04, 2022 5:44 pm

miguelnuva1 wrote: Tue Oct 04, 2022 5:18 pm
SS4 will likely create a shirt for Females the same way it creates pants for Goku and clothes for Vegeta.
I really hope that the female Super Saiyan 4s will turn out just like this other female Super Saiyan 4.

Trouser
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by Trouser » Tue Oct 04, 2022 6:44 pm

It's going to be the same black material that was used in Gogeta's chlothes for female CaC in Xenoverse.
"If it means having to live under your control, I'd rather be dead!" - Trunks
English is not my first language, if I've made a mistake, please, feel free to correct me. It will help, thanks.

miguelnuva1
I Live Here

Post by miguelnuva1 » Tue Oct 04, 2022 6:59 pm

Trouser wrote: Tue Oct 04, 2022 6:44 pm It's going to be the same black material that was used in Gogeta's chlothes for female CaC in Xenoverse.
Most likely.

ankokudaishogun
Advanced Regular

Post by ankokudaishogun » Wed Oct 05, 2022 11:59 am

Fur-covered boobs or just stretching clothes.
The SS4 transformation apparently destroys upper-body clothes no matter what, but it's not like they have to STAY bare-chested.

MCDaveG
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by MCDaveG » Thu Oct 06, 2022 7:59 am

They will definitely put this simple black bra on that area like they do in Xenoverse.
It will make as much sense as your wristbands changing color and Goku having different boot arrangement plus getting your clothes back going back to normal.

Classic GT.

Tho I am always puzzled how Dragon Ball manages to do normal non-otaku designs for women (not counting A21) and then you get Towa.
But I am counting on the sports bra, that doesn't make much physical sense.
FighterZ: Funky_Strudel
PS4: Dynamixx88

ankokudaishogun
Advanced Regular

Post by ankokudaishogun » Thu Oct 06, 2022 11:36 am

MCDaveG wrote: Thu Oct 06, 2022 7:59 am Tho I am always puzzled how Dragon Ball manages to do normal non-otaku designs for women (not counting A21) and then you get Towa.
Oh, that's pretty simple to answer: you can have BOTH.
There is no law that forbids that, and if anything having both brings variety.

"Otaku" design, after all, are not bad by default.

MCDaveG
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by MCDaveG » Fri Oct 07, 2022 4:38 am

ankokudaishogun wrote: Thu Oct 06, 2022 11:36 am
MCDaveG wrote: Thu Oct 06, 2022 7:59 am Tho I am always puzzled how Dragon Ball manages to do normal non-otaku designs for women (not counting A21) and then you get Towa.
Oh, that's pretty simple to answer: you can have BOTH.
There is no law that forbids that, and if anything having both brings variety.

"Otaku" design, after all, are not bad by default.
Different people, different tastes. I was huge fan of mainstream anime titles back in the day, from 80s to 90s and then there were otaku titles, mostly niche OAVs. Watching Dragon Ball, Saint Seiya, Slayers, Yu Yu Hakusho and UC Gundam plus Wing and X...
But with the shift towards otaku and the in my opinion horrendous Gundam Seed with jumping oversized boobies with every tremor and crazy narratives that took the Gundam from more grounded sci-fi to a weird realm, I started to lose interest in modern anime in general.

I am just an old fart that prefers what came before and that applies to Dragon Ball as well :lol:
FighterZ: Funky_Strudel
PS4: Dynamixx88

Dark_Tzitzimine
Regular

Post by Dark_Tzitzimine » Tue Oct 18, 2022 2:09 am

SSJ4 confirmed for saiyan avatars

Grimlock
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Grimlock » Tue Oct 18, 2022 2:22 am

Seemed logical enough to think that after the avatars got Ultra Instinct -Sign- along with the arrival of Gods of Destruction avatars, Dimps would then give them Ultra Instinct and we would see the arrival of angels avatars... Nope. Here they come randomly with Super Saiyan 4 instead.

I was hoping to see more variety when it comes to the hair, but Beat has Goku's hairstyle and Note somehow manages to keep her hair tied even in this form, overall it's similar to her Super Saiyan 3 hairstyle... Anyway, curious to see what the other avatars got.

Anniversary event is in a few days (forgot the exact day), let's see what they have in store this year besides the avatar upgrade, if they have something else, of course.
Goodbye friend. You are weak, so you must be destroyed!

~ War of the Dinobots ~

miguelnuva1
I Live Here

Post by miguelnuva1 » Tue Oct 18, 2022 2:46 am

We now know what a female SS4 looks like.

sunsetshimmer
I Live Here

Post by sunsetshimmer » Tue Oct 18, 2022 4:49 am

Dark_Tzitzimine wrote: Tue Oct 18, 2022 2:09 am SSJ4 confirmed for saiyan avatars
Have mixed feelings about that. Kinda preferred what 'female SSJ4' looked like in Xenoverse when you put SSJ4 Goku's clothes. I get that they can't show entire torso, but Note doesn't look that much SSJ4 for me because of how little of her body and fur is visible. Maybe it's just matter of Note's clothes and it will look better on other girls. Would be cool to see Forte with hairy leg exposed.
"I will concede that your feelings are worthy of the mightiest of Saiyans. However, there is more to my power than just this. Before you die, I will show it to you. This is the difference in power, between the primitive Saiyans and the evolved Tsufruians." ~Baby Vegeta

MisteryOne
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by MisteryOne » Tue Oct 18, 2022 7:02 am

Despite the odd clothing choices Note genuinely looks better than Beat who is just a chibi version of Goku. Curious to see how the others look.

The cover of the anniversary guide has also being shown, it's just Omen Goku and Evolution Vegeta. They really randomly decided to not have an anniversary character after so many years of doing so? :yawn:

Majin Demigra
Beyond Newbie

Post by Majin Demigra » Tue Oct 18, 2022 8:51 am

Note was the first(named) female Ssj and now the first Ssj4

lucky her :thumbup:

ankokudaishogun
Advanced Regular

Post by ankokudaishogun » Tue Oct 18, 2022 1:14 pm

Interesting: Full Power Style is an ALTERNATIVE to Ultimate Class-Up "Sign", and the Avatars can switch between them

Design wise, yeah, Beat is just a Goku-clone, which was expected.

Note, otherwise, has a GREAT design. I'm waiting for the Elite and Berserker versions.