"(Super) Dragon Ball Heroes" Official Discussion Thread

Discussion of all things related to Dragon Ball video games (console and portable games, arcade versions, etc.) from the entire franchise's history.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

MisteryOne
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Re: "(Super) Dragon Ball Heroes" Official Discussion Thread

Post by MisteryOne » Tue Oct 18, 2022 2:43 pm

Apparently Cell (Halo) has an UR card in UGM5, so hopefully that means he finally comes back to the story. No idea why he wasn't in the tournament to begin well, but it's cool. I wonder if he is related to whatever Demigra is up to
English is not my first language. Please excuse my gramatical mistakes.

Xeogran
I Live Here

Post by Xeogran » Wed Oct 19, 2022 6:04 am

Think they're going to air the next episode during the Anniversary stream? It's been a while..

MisteryOne
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by MisteryOne » Thu Oct 20, 2022 10:06 am

Xeogran wrote: Wed Oct 19, 2022 6:04 am Think they're going to air the next episode during the Anniversary stream? It's been a while..
Apparently it was confirmed a few hours ago https://twitter.com/DBHBrasil/status/1 ... mkoceOvw

MisteryOne
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by MisteryOne » Sat Oct 22, 2022 5:18 am

Sorry for the double post, but they seem to be promoting this for the stream

https://twitter.com/dbh_10th/status/1 ... lePR7Rh2A

Assuming these are the rumored Limit Break version of the avatars, it's both interesting and weird that they have more adult-like proportions. We will know for sure tomorrow I guess

Gt91
Regular

Post by Gt91 » Sat Oct 22, 2022 7:57 am

I like their designs. Limit breaker already? Good! :D

It's time to add this to XV.

ankokudaishogun
Advanced Regular

Post by ankokudaishogun » Sat Oct 22, 2022 11:40 am

the image posted earlier did only call them SS4, not SFPS4LB. Nor they have the red highlights typical of the form.

Rinsankajugin
Regular

Post by Rinsankajugin » Sat Oct 22, 2022 1:41 pm

So judging by the silhouettes, Limit Break makes the avatars taller? That's an odd design choice, you'd think base SS4 would've already done that.

ankokudaishogun
Advanced Regular

Post by ankokudaishogun » Sat Oct 22, 2022 4:31 pm

Rinsankajugin wrote: Sat Oct 22, 2022 1:41 pm So judging by the silhouettes, Limit Break makes the avatars taller? That's an odd design choice, you'd think base SS4 would've already done that.
As far as we know, there is only one new Avatar form: regular SS4 as "Full Power Style" switchable to and from Ultimate Class-Up "Sign".
(Though i guess it might be SS4Full Power\Super Full Power Saiyan 4)

From the images shown, nothing suggest it might be the "Limit Break" version, nor that they might get a further power-up

Rinsankajugin
Regular

Post by Rinsankajugin » Sat Oct 22, 2022 7:50 pm

ankokudaishogun wrote: Sat Oct 22, 2022 4:31 pm
Rinsankajugin wrote: Sat Oct 22, 2022 1:41 pm So judging by the silhouettes, Limit Break makes the avatars taller? That's an odd design choice, you'd think base SS4 would've already done that.
As far as we know, there is only one new Avatar form: regular SS4 as "Full Power Style" switchable to and from Ultimate Class-Up "Sign".
(Though i guess it might be SS4Full Power\Super Full Power Saiyan 4)

From the images shown, nothing suggest it might be the "Limit Break" version, nor that they might get a further power-up
Oh, I know that, I was just thinking that maybe the Full Power class-up could possibly have a built transformation CAA, much like the Namekian's Super class-up that gave them "Fuse w/ Piccolo". I'm mostly spitballing due to the slightly different proportions from the silhouettes compared to the magazine renders, plus the lightning.

MisteryOne
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by MisteryOne » Sun Oct 23, 2022 8:03 am

Nothing too crazy has been revealed so far. Avatars are indeed getting Limit Breaker, Aios uses her Time Unleashed form as shown in the V-Jump issue and Demigra is the new Dark King (design here https://twitter.com/fugari426/status/ ... 9urXmn8dQ ). For the Dokkan collab so far they have only talked about the expected awakenings and Super/Perfect Hearts coming to the game (I expected LB Vegetto but this is a pleasant surprise ngl)

The most interesting thing so far imho is that Cell will face Turles, really curious for their interactions.

Rinsankajugin
Regular

Post by Rinsankajugin » Sun Oct 23, 2022 11:14 am

MisteryOne wrote: Sun Oct 23, 2022 8:03 am Nothing too crazy has been revealed so far. Avatars are indeed getting Limit Breaker, Aios uses her Time Unleashed form as shown in the V-Jump issue and Demigra is the new Dark King (design here https://twitter.com/fugari426/status/ ... 9urXmn8dQ ). For the Dokkan collab so far they have only talked about the expected awakenings and Super/Perfect Hearts coming to the game (I expected LB Vegetto but this is a pleasant surprise ngl)

The most interesting thing so far imho is that Cell will face Turles, really curious for their interactions.
Another interesting thing to mention is that we're gonna get Dokkan cards for Heroes with a new TAA eventually. I have absolutely no idea how that's going to work. Demon Lord Demigra looks pretty sick though.

MisteryOne
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by MisteryOne » Sun Oct 23, 2022 12:57 pm

Rinsankajugin wrote: Sun Oct 23, 2022 11:14 am
MisteryOne wrote: Sun Oct 23, 2022 8:03 am Nothing too crazy has been revealed so far. Avatars are indeed getting Limit Breaker, Aios uses her Time Unleashed form as shown in the V-Jump issue and Demigra is the new Dark King (design here https://twitter.com/fugari426/status/ ... 9urXmn8dQ ). For the Dokkan collab so far they have only talked about the expected awakenings and Super/Perfect Hearts coming to the game (I expected LB Vegetto but this is a pleasant surprise ngl)

Another interesting thing to mention is that we're gonna get Dokkan cards for Heroes with a new TAA eventually. I have absolutely no idea how that's going to work. Demon Lord Demigra looks pretty sick though.
My guess is that it will activate some type of action similar to playing a Dokkan turn or something. No idea on what characters they will pick tho, as since Dokkan has no original characters the more important cards have always been the usual hype stuff. Seems like they also confirmed a F2P Lagss and Goku/ Vegeta in the LB forms, love that they are mixing things up instead of just focusing on a single arc like last year.

Agreed on Demigra, I find it interesting that he takes more from Mechikabura's last form compared to Fu who looked more like just a Dark King/Demon God. It makes them stand out more and I'm gladly surprised about them not over-designing Demigra.

Rinsankajugin
Regular

Post by Rinsankajugin » Sun Oct 23, 2022 1:03 pm

MisteryOne wrote: Sun Oct 23, 2022 12:57 pm
Rinsankajugin wrote: Sun Oct 23, 2022 11:14 am

My guess is that it will activate some type of action similar to playing a Dokkan turn or something. No idea on what characters they will pick tho, as since Dokkan has no original characters the more important cards have always been the usual hype stuff. Seems like they also confirmed a F2P Lagss and Goku/ Vegeta in the LB forms, love that they are mixing things up instead of just focusing on a single arc like last year.

Agreed on Demigra, I find it interesting that he takes more from Mechikabura's last form compared to Fu who looked more like just a Dark King/Demon God. It makes them stand out more and I'm gladly surprised about them not over-designing Demigra.
I've also noticed that Demon Lord Demigra has similar facial features to Hearts. I wonder what the implications are for that.

Dark_Tzitzimine
Regular

Post by Dark_Tzitzimine » Sun Oct 23, 2022 1:42 pm

Official renders for SSJ4 Beat and Note. Both in regular and Limit Breaker

ankokudaishogun
Advanced Regular

Post by ankokudaishogun » Sun Oct 23, 2022 2:00 pm

Uh, I never noticed Limit Break rises some fur from the shoulders-

Yeah, Full Power Style avatars can change into Limit Break(in-battle, I think?).
Which gives them +1000 HP and +500 Power.

https://twitter.com/er_symon/status/1584185127554338816
https://twitter.com/er_symon/status/1584177830522343425

MisteryOne
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by MisteryOne » Sun Oct 23, 2022 4:11 pm

ankokudaishogun wrote: Sun Oct 23, 2022 2:00 pm Uh, I never noticed Limit Break rises some fur from the shoulders-

Yeah, Full Power Style avatars can change into Limit Break(in-battle, I think?).
Which gives them +1000 HP and +500 Power.

https://twitter.com/er_symon/status/1584185127554338816
https://twitter.com/er_symon/status/1584177830522343425
Oddly enough, excluding the avatars it only does so for Gogeta. Honestly I didn't think it was a thing because Gogeta's hair also gets longer, so I figured it was just the usual oddities that he seems to have design-wise. But they are quite noticeable and obvious on the avatar's renders so I guess I was wrong.
Rinsankajugin wrote: Sun Oct 23, 2022 1:03 pm I've also noticed that Demon Lord Demigra has similar facial features to Hearts. I wonder what the implications are for that.
As much as I would love to finally get some backstory on my boi Hearts, I wouldn't put too much thought on it. Mechikabura also has them, just colored black like his armor.

ankokudaishogun
Advanced Regular

Post by ankokudaishogun » Mon Oct 24, 2022 7:41 am

MisteryOne wrote: Sun Oct 23, 2022 4:11 pm
ankokudaishogun wrote: Sun Oct 23, 2022 2:00 pm Uh, I never noticed Limit Break rises some fur from the shoulders-
Oddly enough, excluding the avatars it only does so for Gogeta. Honestly I didn't think it was a thing because Gogeta's hair also gets longer, so I figured it was just the usual oddities that he seems to have design-wise. But they are quite noticeable and obvious on the avatar's renders so I guess I was wrong.
I suspect they realized Limit Break was TOO MUCH of just a recolor so they added these little changes to spice it up a little.
I wouldn't be surprised if Goku&co will also get some new detail in their next LB cards

MisteryOne
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by MisteryOne » Wed Nov 02, 2022 3:41 pm

Nothing special but Vegeta used his Berserk form again in the manga. Hopefully that means he will do so eventually on the other media too. They really can't keep pretending it doesn't exist (Then again the manga just refuses to have him use Evolution which at this point is just funny).

You know it's weird that they had Evolution Vegeta show up alongside UI Goku in all the anniversary promo material including the guidebook...but he has not even been seen during the Aios fight.

JeffBelmont

Post by JeffBelmont » Sat Nov 05, 2022 8:33 pm

Dark_Tzitzimine wrote: Sun Oct 23, 2022 1:42 pm Official renders for SSJ4 Beat and Note. Both in regular and Limit Breaker

Is there an online gallery for all SDBH character renders? Specially Beat and Note?

MisteryOne
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by MisteryOne » Wed Nov 09, 2022 8:12 am

The 3 SECS have been revealed
https://twitter.com/DBSChronicles/statu ... 2UFLTXOzNg

Name of the Female Warrior in Black is Vidro
https://twitter.com/D1212LV/status/1590 ... 2UFLTXOzNg