"(Super) Dragon Ball Heroes" Official Discussion Thread

Discussion of all things related to Dragon Ball video games (console and portable games, arcade versions, etc.) from the entire franchise's history.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Xeogran
I Live Here

Re: "(Super) Dragon Ball Heroes" Official Discussion Thread

Post by Xeogran » Thu Dec 22, 2022 9:52 am

Grandpriest3 wrote: Thu Dec 22, 2022 2:11 am Hello everyone, Important request here. Recently, there has been this scan going around
https://imgur.com/a/ZRlyLcv
I am very certain this is fake, and would just like confirmation that it is. When I or others ask for proof, they claim it's from a guide and website called "Dragon Ball legendary encylopedia" or "ドラゴンボール超伝説大百科". And that this supposed website/guide is only accessible if you are in Japan as it is region locked. I would just like to confrim here (if anyone is in Japan right now) or someone knowledgeable that this scan is fake (or in what I would think is least likely, that this is real.)

Thanks for the help in advance.
I don't really get what this is about, but in the yellow text, the "H" in "Heroes" doesn't seem to be capitalized so it screams fake.

Rinsankajugin
Regular

Post by Rinsankajugin » Thu Dec 22, 2022 3:27 pm

Grandpriest3 wrote: Thu Dec 22, 2022 2:11 am Hello everyone, Important request here. Recently, there has been this scan going around
https://imgur.com/a/ZRlyLcv
I am very certain this is fake, and would just like confirmation that it is. When I or others ask for proof, they claim it's from a guide and website called "Dragon Ball legendary encylopedia" or "ドラゴンボール超伝説大百科". And that this supposed website/guide is only accessible if you are in Japan as it is region locked. I would just like to confrim here (if anyone is in Japan right now) or someone knowledgeable that this scan is fake (or in what I would think is least likely, that this is real.)

Thanks for the help in advance.
"Dragon Ball Super Heroes" is not even the right order of the title, I've seen many a people mistakenly use that name to refer to Heroes when they know little of it.

vegeta391

Post by vegeta391 » Thu Jan 05, 2023 8:11 pm

Any idea who the pointy ears that's sporting potaras in chapter 11's ending actually might turn out to be? Kinda looks like Beerus's (Chamapa's/Dyspo's) race or some cayotte/shakal figure we've never seen before.

Xeogran
I Live Here

Post by Xeogran » Fri Jan 06, 2023 4:33 pm

vegeta391 wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 8:11 pm Any idea who the pointy ears that's sporting potaras in chapter 11's ending actually might turn out to be? Kinda looks like Beerus's (Chamapa's/Dyspo's) race or some cayotte/shakal figure we've never seen before.
It's Majin Salsa
I guess him and the others are back to being evil?

vegeta391

Post by vegeta391 » Fri Jan 06, 2023 5:05 pm

You're right, obviously, thanks! Had some suspicions, but wasn't sure, how could I miss that this is the hoodie he's wearing in the majin state. I guess it was kinda late when I was reading the chapter, that'll be my only excuse.
On Salsa's left you got Poutine and Shroom, then Gravy's on the right and who's the fifth person? Did you manage to recognize that fella? Is it Fin? Or maybe Janemba?
Xeogran wrote: Fri Jan 06, 2023 4:33 pm I guess him and the others are back to being evil?
They don't necessarily have to side with Demigla, maybe they're just being welcomed by the evildoers that Demigla's summoned?

TobyS
I Live Here

Post by TobyS » Tue Jan 10, 2023 11:09 am

vegeta391 wrote: Fri Jan 06, 2023 5:05 pm You're right, obviously, thanks! Had some suspicions, but wasn't sure, how could I miss that this is the hoodie he's wearing in the majin state. I guess it was kinda late when I was reading the chapter, that'll be my only excuse.
On Salsa's left you got Poutine and Shroom, then Gravy's on the right and who's the fifth person? Did you manage to recognize that fella? Is it Fin? Or maybe Janemba?
Xeogran wrote: Fri Jan 06, 2023 4:33 pm I guess him and the others are back to being evil?
They don't necessarily have to side with Demigla, maybe they're just being welcomed by the evildoers that Demigla's summoned?
Either they are subordinate to demigra now as hes the new dark king or he's mind controlling them, or he just summoned them knowing they are evil dicks who will probably fight gohan and the piccolo's, perhaps under threat of death.

From my other post:

Do you think Heroes is setting up anything?

Either an end to things before the main manga and web and tv series comes back. Perhaps relaunching when there's more material to heroize?

The destroyed scrolls are restored and possible spin offs from the tournament universes? If so which would be most commercially viable? Which would you prefer viability aside?
Perhaps a what if? Style series?

Chopping things down just to just the canon timelines since super clarified this after heroes had already got far into it's run?

-----

Also inb4 it's not canon but did heroes explain why the canon time ring times are not represented but the others are?

Do I recall it being said there were more histories than were in the tourney but the element of luck thing Aeos mentioned was a factor in them being randomly chosen. So more timelines were made after we saw the time ring box in super and the other ring times we saw just were not chosen?
Yamcha almost certainly did not cheat on Bulma:
He was afraid of Women, Bulma was the flirty one.
Yamcha wanted to get married (it was his gonna be his wish)
He suggested they settle down in the Trunks saga.
Alternate future Trunks is not a reliable source.
Toriyama wanted new SSJ Kids and not make new characters.

Noah
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Noah » Wed Jan 25, 2023 8:08 pm

Xeogran wrote: Fri Jan 06, 2023 4:33 pm
It's funny that this character has four potara earrings in his design (maybe six if you consider his ears lol)
乃亜

Top 10 DB/Z/GT Songs

Are we too old to enjoy new Dragon Ball movies/series?

Majin Demigra
Beyond Newbie

Post by Majin Demigra » Mon Feb 06, 2023 10:54 am

This attack is so raw, what's it named?

https://youtu.be/JFH5ZvN3_tU

VegettoEX
Kanzenshuu Co-Owner & Administrator

Post by VegettoEX » Mon Feb 06, 2023 11:26 am

Majin Demigra wrote: Mon Feb 06, 2023 10:54 am This attack is so raw, what's it named?

Robel(ru)?'s attack is "Elegance Rain" (エレガンスレイン). The thing with Demigra after that is just a standard double attack that tons of characters can do together.
:: [| Mike "VegettoEX" LaBrie |] ::
:: [| Kanzenshuu - Co-Founder/Administrator, Podcast Host, News Manager (note: our "job" titles are arbitrary and meaningless) |] ::
:: [| Website: January 1998 |] :: [| Podcast: November 2005 |] :: [| Fusion: April 2012 |] :: [| Wiki: 20XX |] ::

Hellspawn28
Patreon Supporter

Post by Hellspawn28 » Mon Feb 06, 2023 2:39 pm

Xeogran wrote: Fri Jan 06, 2023 4:33 pm
It's Majin Salsa
I guess him and the others are back to being evil?
I can't take that design seriously. It looks like they are wearing Umbreon pajamas :lol: .
She/Her
PS5 username: Guyver_Spawn_27
LB Profile: https://letterboxd.com/Hellspawn28/

Majin Demigra
Beyond Newbie

Post by Majin Demigra » Wed Feb 08, 2023 1:04 am

VegettoEX wrote: Mon Feb 06, 2023 11:26 am
Majin Demigra wrote: Mon Feb 06, 2023 10:54 am This attack is so raw, what's it named?

Robel(ru)?'s attack is "Elegance Rain" (エレガンスレイン). The thing with Demigra after that is just a standard double attack that tons of characters can do together.
I just came back and realized I posted the wrong link whoops

I meant to post this one with Demigra's attack

https://youtu.be/Boe8gNi-SqA

Xeogran
I Live Here

Post by Xeogran » Wed Feb 08, 2023 6:08 am

Majin Demigra wrote: Wed Feb 08, 2023 1:04 am I just came back and realized I posted the wrong link whoops

I meant to post this one with Demigra's attack

https://youtu.be/Boe8gNi-SqA
This one is called "Chaotic Erase" (ケイオティックイレイズ)
It is indeed pretty cool.

Majin Demigra
Beyond Newbie

Post by Majin Demigra » Mon Feb 13, 2023 8:37 pm

So there's possibly an Angel of Time now

Years ago i theorized that there's also a GoD for Time and Space connected to Chronoa so this is surprising

Xeogran
I Live Here

Post by Xeogran » Tue Feb 14, 2023 1:54 pm

Majin Demigra wrote: Mon Feb 13, 2023 8:37 pm So there's possibly an Angel of Time now

Years ago i theorized that there's also a GoD for Time and Space connected to Chronoa so this is surprising
Yeah, this line threw me off the loop, I was like "what now" :?
Looks like they're setting up the grounds for future arcs already. Heroes surprisingly has lots of planning put into it, despite the fanbase thinking that it's a ball full of random fanservice.

Scientist Fu
Beyond Newbie

Post by Scientist Fu » Fri Feb 17, 2023 2:07 pm

Hello everyone! Anyone knows what Broly and Shallot say to each other in this video https://youtu.be/5t4xEesv2MY starts at 1:56
I've tried to take a picture of the dialogues and translate them via an app but it's not very clear... I would be grateful if someone could help me out!

ankokudaishogun
Advanced Regular

Post by ankokudaishogun » Sat Feb 18, 2023 6:58 pm

Scientist Fu wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 2:07 pm Hello everyone! Anyone knows what Broly and Shallot say to each other in this video https://youtu.be/5t4xEesv2MY starts at 1:56
I've tried to take a picture of the dialogues and translate them via an app but it's not very clear... I would be grateful if someone could help me out!
looks like the exact same dialogue from DBLegends

MisteryOne
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by MisteryOne » Tue Mar 28, 2023 6:39 am

Spoilers for UGM8
Pretty interesting if true ngl.
I do hope we get to see something from the teased Cell vs Turles fight in the future
English is not my first language. Please excuse my gramatical mistakes.

Rinsankajugin
Regular

Post by Rinsankajugin » Wed Mar 29, 2023 3:33 pm

That's a pretty comprehensive leak considering UGM7 just came out.

Kazuya Mishima
Banned

Post by Kazuya Mishima » Sun Apr 09, 2023 8:44 pm

Vegito and Gogeta are so overused.

TobyS
I Live Here

Post by TobyS » Mon Apr 10, 2023 9:26 am

Kazuya Mishima wrote: Sun Apr 09, 2023 8:44 pm Vegito and Gogeta are so overused.
I get the feeling but in universe there is no reason they wouldn't use them agains't such overwhelming foes.
If they were strong enough without it they'd be no threat/tension.

The fusion cat is out the fusion bag.
Yamcha almost certainly did not cheat on Bulma:
He was afraid of Women, Bulma was the flirty one.
Yamcha wanted to get married (it was his gonna be his wish)
He suggested they settle down in the Trunks saga.
Alternate future Trunks is not a reliable source.
Toriyama wanted new SSJ Kids and not make new characters.