The All-Purpose "Versus" Thread

Discussion, generally of an in-universe nature, regarding any aspect of the franchise (including movies, spin-offs, etc.) such as: techniques, character relationships, internal back-history, its universe, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

GreatSaiyaman123
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Re: The All-Purpose "Versus" Thread

Post by GreatSaiyaman123 » Mon Dec 19, 2022 11:11 am

Peach wrote: Sat Dec 17, 2022 7:35 pm Beast Gohan and Orange Piccolo vs. Goku and Vegeta
In the anime Gohan could take the duo on his own with a single punch, Gohan is stronger than Broly now, Goku and Vegeta can't compete without fusion. Piccolo is on pair with either Saiyan and would probably end up in a tie with Goku or Vegeta in a 1v1.

In the manga Gohan's lead isn't so big since they're all above Broly in their Ultra forms, to a point where they might be trouble if they work together. Even if the Saiyans try they have nowhere near the chemistry of Gohan and Piccolo though and would easily get picked apart. I imagine Gohan would deal with Vegeta before he gets too powerful while Piccolo holds (T?)UI Goku in a losing battle for Gohan to save him later. Piccolo is still equal to Manga Goku and Vegeta of course, but UI and UE have special abilities that Orange Piccolo can't compete with even with all his strategies.
Battle Powers List (Manga)

Guardian of the city, I am the one and only...Great Saiyaman!

PJ The Grey

Post by PJ The Grey » Mon Dec 19, 2022 12:54 pm

ZombieVito wrote: Sun Dec 18, 2022 4:50 pm
PJ The Grey wrote: Sun Dec 18, 2022 3:05 pm Is this current Superhero Broly that you have slightly above Goku and Vegeta, or is this the Broly we saw in DBS Broly? It makes sense for him to be stronger cause of the statements with him and Cell Max, but I'm not sure, since Goku and Vegeta were competing for strongest in the universe title in the granolah arc, and broly wasn't in the equation
Doesn't Goku tell Vegeta in the movie that they still need to surpass Broly?
Good point, honestly super hero and the granolah arc made the power scaling messy :lol:

My biggest question is, will they have Broly interact with God ki, or have a form above SSJFP? I feel like they'll keep that as his top form because of it being his gimmick, but I think after a long character arc, he should get his own version of UI or UE, whatever that may be.

Koitsukai
I Live Here

Post by Koitsukai » Mon Dec 19, 2022 1:02 pm

PJ The Grey wrote: Sun Dec 18, 2022 3:05 pm On another note, if Frieza from the Namek Arc unlocked the Black form, with no training but no stamina drain either, how far would he get here?

1. Piccolo (android arc, fused with kami)
2. Super Vegeta
3. Super Perfect Cell
4. Fat Buu
5. SSJ3 Gotenks
6. Buuhan
7. Super Vegito (Z)
8. Super Saiyan God Goku (BoG)
9. Golden Frieza (RoF)
10. Hit (no killing techniques)
His Namek Golden form would probably make him high Buu arc tier. The Black form is still unclear, but he should destroy everybody on that list, I think Merged Zamasu would be where he stops, or the strongest he can take.

PJ The Grey wrote: Sun Dec 18, 2022 3:05 pm
Bonus: For the second gauntlet, this is what if Frieza unlocked the Black form during the 4 months of training in RoF? No stamina drain again:

1. Hit (no killing techniques)
2. Rosé and Zamasu
3. Hakaishin Toppo
4. UI Omen (3rd time)
5. Jiren (limit broken)
6. Moro 73
He trashes all of them, it'd be similar to where he is now but without the mental training in hell. So, probably he is defeated by Granola before unlocking the red eye. I'm not sure just how much stronger he actually got in hell, it could be that he only mastered his Golden form, we know Goku's SSB form improved incredibly just by controlling the drain, but in any case, the efficiency of the form made him leapfrog pretty much all of DBS. I can see that difference being the same as the one between initial Granola and current Black Freeza.
If it's too much, then Moro73 is where he caps at. But no less than that, I think.
Peach wrote: Sat Dec 17, 2022 7:35 pm Beast Gohan and Orange Piccolo vs. Goku and Vegeta
The saiyans could eventually win because they are closer to Gohan than Piccolo is to them, and their newfound pride and sense of battle could tilt the scale. It is still unclear where they all stand, the movie was never clear and it all comes down to interviews.
If they can get Piccolo, out of the way soon enough, they'll take down Gohan. As long as Gohan isn't on par with Black Freeza, in that case it's pointless.

Hopefully, the new arc will explain this big mess made of out-of-universe hypothetical scenarios and statements about those characters.

Mireya
Banned Alternate Account

Post by Mireya » Tue Dec 20, 2022 9:09 am

Tao Pai Pai vs 22nd TB Yamcha.
Videl [Post Ki training] vs Ranfan.
Assistant Black vs General Blue.
Son Gohan [Uranai Baba arc] vs Master Shen.
Base Vegetto vs Ultimate Gohan. Both Boo arc.
Guldo [No psychic powers] vs Nappa.
Krillin [Mecha arc] vs Captain Ginyu [Namek arc].
Paragus [DBS flashback] vs Piccolo [Vegeta arc].
Kid Vegeta [DBS flashback] vs Goku [Vegeta arc; No KK].
Pan [Super Hero] vs Base Goku [Android arc].
Oh finally some questions I can answer haha.

1 - Yamcha should most likely win. Not only was he confident against a Goku that trained for 3 years, having already seen Goku going all out in the Baba tournament, but he was on the same level as Kuririn, who got Goku to reveal more of his powers to be defeated. Roshi and co. were surprised with the way Goku handled Chappa, meaning that level from Goku already exceeded the level 3 years prior, and Kuririn matched initially, blow for blow, a Goku that had no reason to go easier on him than vs Chappa, until Goku leveld up. Tao would be embarassed.

2 - That's somewhat hard to answer. We know that Videl was stronger than her father, who himself couldn't take bullet shots and was thus way weaker than start of Dragon Ball Goku. Videl has some chi control, but we saw that a bullet still injured her knee. Since Ranfan could damage Namu, even accounting for him being off guard, and dodge an attack from a serious Namu, I'd still say Ranfan gets this. Strange to think about it, maybe just saying Videl sounds more sensible, but looking at these feats, I'd be inclined to give it to Ranfan.

3 - Assistant Black still had some, although little, confidence in see Goku's strength before jumping to his battle armor, and withstood a punch to the gut, from a Goku many time superior than the one who easily defeated Blue, so he should be considerably stronger. Blue has got his telekinesis, but Black arguably knowing this, should be able to avoid it.

4 - Is Master Shen, Tsuru Sennin? If so, Tsuru gets it easily. He was only said to be surpassed once Tenshinhan fought Roshi, meaning he's logically above Yamcha, being then by scaling way above that Goku.

5 - Hmm depends on the multiplier. Still, I don't have a high SSJ amp for that time period, and adding the way base Vegetto was portrayed in the anime, would make me bet on Vegetto taking Gohan even without the necessity to transform.

6 - Guld is deemed as weak by Kuririn, but may be just a general comparison to the whole Ginyu Force. We know that the powers Gohan and Kuririn had, both >> 10,000 were too fast for him to even react to. I wouldn't say he's very low, like 2,000 or anything, but maybe 6,000 or so sounds enough. Nappa had a real toughness and was able to go toe to toe with base Goku once calming down. Gotta give it to him.

7 - V-Jump estimates Kuririn as 75,000 vs Freeza. I used to give him more credit since Vegeta considered him valuable vs Freeza, but I think team battles don't always follow a specific pattern, so I, these days, adopt this figure for him. Having said that, and considering Vegeta said his power was still rising, I think he got up to 100,000 or so in the Mecha Arc. Maybe he even equaled or surpassed Ginyu, I dunno. Still tho, I give it to Ginyu.

8 - This one I don't know, I don't remember which power Paragus was read at. If it's 2,800 or above, then he wins.

9 - I don't remember if Vegeta's power was specified there, but in the Toei special, Bardock was given as near 10,000 iirc and no mention of him surpassing King Vegeta was made. Vegeta stated he surpassed his father as a kid still, though I don't know how kid he was, so tough to answer. Assuming it's more or less from that time period, Vegeta could have a 12,000 or so BP, way above normal Goku's.

10 - I don't really remember what Pan accomplished on that movie, tbh. My memory of it is already foggy.

Koitsukai
I Live Here

Post by Koitsukai » Wed Dec 21, 2022 5:09 pm

On Namek, Freeza fuses with Piccolo after he merged with Nail. How strong does Freecolo become?
And who would be running the show, whose personality would be calling the shots?
Would it be an evil warrior or more of an antihero like early Z Piccolo?

1) Freecolo vs Perfect Cell
(what if Freecolo merges with Kami? could he take Super Perfect Cell?)
2) Freecolo vs Fat Majin Buu
(again, if he is outclassed, would merging with Kami help?)
3) and if he does beat these people, who can stop Freecolo?

--Super Perfect Cell fuses with Dabura

3) Super Perfect Dabura vs Super Vegito
4) Golden Super Perfect Dabura (yeah the golden form) vs Merged Zamasu (anime) (no immortality)

-- Jiren and Toppo perform the dance fusion after the ToP
5) Jippo vs Zombie Gas
6) FP Hakaishin mode Jippo vs Black Freeza

-- Roshi and Tsuru Sennin fuse:
7) can Tsushi beat a rejuvenated Piccolo Daimaoh?
8 ) can Tsushi beat BoZ Goku?

Mireya
Banned Alternate Account

Post by Mireya » Wed Dec 21, 2022 5:56 pm

Koitsukai wrote: Wed Dec 21, 2022 5:09 pm On Namek, Freeza fuses with Piccolo after he merged with Nail. How strong does Freecolo become?
And who would be running the show, whose personality would be calling the shots?

4) Golden Super Perfect Dabura (yeah the golden form) vs Merged Zamasu (anime) (no immortality)

5) Jippo vs Zombie Gas

These scenarios seem so weird. How do you expect ppl to estimate something like this? There's just no basis to give a remotely good or cool answer. There's nothing you can pick on to estimate scenarios like these. It just seems so random to me. Freeza fusing with Piccolo... How would he do vs SPC...? What? It's like asking what would hapoen if Roshi made a clone of himself or fused with Tsuru and fought Piccolo or the Saiyans. It's just so vague and out of nothing.

Koitsukai
I Live Here

Post by Koitsukai » Wed Dec 21, 2022 6:44 pm

Mireya wrote: Wed Dec 21, 2022 5:56 pm
Koitsukai wrote: Wed Dec 21, 2022 5:09 pm On Namek, Freeza fuses with Piccolo after he merged with Nail. How strong does Freecolo become?

5) Jippo vs Zombie Gas

These scenarios seem so weird. How do you expect ppl to estimate something like this? There's just no basis to give a remotely good or cool answer. There's nothing you can pick on to estimate scenarios like these. It just seems so random to me. Freeza fusing with Piccolo... How would he do vs SPC...? What? It's like asking what would hapoen if Roshi made a clone of himself or fused with Tsuru and fought Piccolo or the Saiyans. It's just so vague and out of nothing.
Pretty simple, really. Whatever multiplier you have for fusion, you apply that to whatever power level you think the given characters have.
So, the core of your reply is objectively wrong because there are more than enough basis to make an educated guess, because not only we have official numbers up until the Namek arc, who doesn't have their own PL list with their own made up numbers for the post-Namek arcs? I'm pretty sure I've encountered yours on another thread.

But with that attitude I can see why it's seems to be so out of reach for you, even though it's extremely easy to try those VS.
Not to mention some of these fights were actually possible on that PS2 game.

Noah
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Noah » Wed Dec 21, 2022 11:15 pm

XenoSaiyan wrote: Fri Nov 18, 2022 6:06 pm
Noah wrote: Tue Nov 15, 2022 5:07 pm What are the strongest characters in these anime and how they compare to Dragon Ball universe?

- YuYu Hakusho
- Saint Seiya
- Inuyasha
- Hunter x Hunter
- The S Class fighters of Yu Yu Hakusho are at best around the levels of Piccolo fused with Nail and 3rd Form Freeza from the Namek arc, with Raizen being being about 10x better than that in his prime.

- Saint Seiya verse is overall much stronger than Canon DragonBall (with a couple of characters being well above Zeno in power), Super DB Heroes is more comparable in power. Still, characters like MUI Goku, UE Vegeta, Beast Gohan, etc should be about to hold their own against any God-Cloth user from Saint Seiya.

- Inuyasha, Naraku and Sesshomaru at their best are only as strong as Young King Piccolo.

- The strongest HxH characters are only Mercenary Tao level.
Thanks for the answer :D

- Are these YYH characters really this strong? Don't know about Raizen, but I remember Urameshi being mountain level or something, I could expect them being below or on pair with the Saiyans.

- I forgot about these God-Cloth! I was thinking about them at the end of Hades arc, but is no surprise they are this strong considering most characters can reach the speed of light.

- So you say Meruem would be easily defeated by Tao? I could see him at least on par with Old Daimao.
乃亜

Top 10 DB/Z/GT Songs

Are we too old to enjoy new Dragon Ball movies/series?

GatoF
Beyond Newbie

Post by GatoF » Wed Dec 21, 2022 11:32 pm

1. 25th budokai SSJ1 Trunks and SSJ1 Goten vs Future Android 17 and Future Android 18 (The kids know the destiny of the earth are on them and fight seriously)
2. DBS Bardock vs Saiyan arc Gohan, Piccolo, Krillin, Tien, Yamcha, Chiaotzu and Yajirobe
3. Saiyan arc Kaiokenx3 Goku (no drawbacks) vs Dodoria
4. Clone Granola vs Orange Piccolo
5. Base Kefla vs Base Broly(turns Ikari after 3 minutes)

ZombieVito
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by ZombieVito » Thu Dec 22, 2022 1:28 am

GatoF wrote: Wed Dec 21, 2022 11:32 pm 1. 25th budokai SSJ1 Trunks and SSJ1 Goten vs Future Android 17 and Future Android 18 (The kids know the destiny of the earth are on them and fight seriously)
2. DBS Bardock vs Saiyan arc Gohan, Piccolo, Krillin, Tien, Yamcha, Chiaotzu and Yajirobe
1) Any one of the kids finger flicks both Androids in a second.
2) Bardock gets killed. Piccolo was almost as strong as Nappa who Bardock was weaker than decades before.
3) Goku beats him just as easily as Vegeta did.
4) The clone gets the Gamma 2 treatment.
5) If Kefla doesn't fuck around then she wins easily but if Broly turns Iraki then it's over for her.

GreatSaiyaman123

Post by GreatSaiyaman123 » Thu Dec 22, 2022 11:18 am

5) Jippo vs Zombie Gas

Freecolo
Piccolo is like, 1% of Freeza's total power. I think this would end up as something like Kibitoshin since the difference is almost the same. Kibitoshin barely even doubled his power: The guidebooks say he's Cell Games Goku level, and after fusing he's a fair bit below SSJ2 Goku and Vegeta still. So Freeccolo would in reality just be Android Saga SSJ level, and have the personality of Freeza but with some green and as evil as Piccolo was before meeting Gohan, only more cunning.
So I estimate Freecolo to be on the same level as Cell Saga Piccolo, and merging with Kami would have similar results. He gets fingerclicked by Cell and Boo.

Super Perfect Dabra
This is an interesting one. Cell and Dabra are in the 2-3x ballpark compared to Goten and Trunks, but since fusion is kind of exponential then SPD would be over twice as strong Pre Rosat Gotenks. Base Vegetto is tens of times SSJ3 Goku (And thus SSJ Gotenks Pre), making even Base Vegetto probably enough to beat SPD in a fairly one-sided match. SPD would probably be in what, Super Boo's level? Maybe even just SSJ2 Gotenks level.
Golden SPD also gets destroyed here. Base SDP is at the absolute best comparable to RoF Freeza (And that's nerfing Freeza a lot), so Golden form wouldn't even be enough to beat Manga Zamasu, let alone the behemoth that is Anime Zamasu.

Jippo
Toppo fusing with himself could be comparable to Gogeta, but not as strong since no rival boost. Jiren is stupidly powerful, comparable to SSJG Gogeta on his own, and more than close the gap on Broly and Gogeta. I like to think Seven-Three Moro is comparable to Blue Gogeta from Broly to make sense of Piccolo saying fusion wouldn't be enough, so Jippo is far beyond even Angel Moro... Zombie Gas might be just falling out of his grasp though. Gas powers up too much throughout the saga, but I imagine Jippo could at least beat some younger version of Gas... Plus, if he's allowed to go Hakaishin mode he won't even need a Hakai to pulverize Zombie Gas.
As of now, Black Freeza seems to be more powerful than even Gogeta could be now. That makes him

Tsushi
This one is definitely the hardest since power levels in Dragon Ball are whacky. In terms of Ki size, Piccolo Daimao might not even be 2x Roshi, even though he should be 10x stronger. I'll just go with the boring route and say 10x(120+139) so he's at least beating up Raditz since Ki size is what matters most for fusion. That means Old Piccolo and Goku are goners.
Mireya wrote: Wed Dec 21, 2022 5:56 pm These scenarios seem so weird. How do you expect ppl to estimate something like this? There's just no basis to give a remotely good or cool answer. There's nothing you can pick on to estimate scenarios like these. It just seems so random to me. Freeza fusing with Piccolo... How would he do vs SPC...? What? It's like asking what would hapoen if Roshi made a clone of himself or fused with Tsuru and fought Piccolo or the Saiyans. It's just so vague and out of nothing.
Fusion is fairly simple to estimate, isn't it? Even without Super we got 3 examples of fusion, and fusion matches are much more interesting thought that some old "Piccolo vs Cell Jr" which has been discussed a million times.
GatoF wrote: Wed Dec 21, 2022 11:32 pm 1. 25th budokai SSJ1 Trunks and SSJ1 Goten vs Future Android 17 and Future Android 18 (The kids know the destiny of the earth are on them and fight seriously)
1. A suppressed blast from Trunks made 18 wet herself. If Beerus hadn't said Base Goku can't beat Freeza then I'd argue even the base boys could put up a fight.

2. Well Nappa pulled off, and Bardock is on his his level (Maybe stronger considering his fight with Gas) and is presumably smarter than Nappa. The Z Fighters stand no chance.

3. Goku, easily. He has the same power level as Vegeta when he killed Dodoria.

4. The clone gets bodied. I'm expecting Piccolo to be UI level in the manga, and even if this is anime Piccolo he's still comparable to KKx20 Goku, while the clone is just comparable to a SSJB Goku who's maybe a handful of times stronger than he was in the ToP.

5. I think Kefla can finish Broly in time. She was cocky, but she was by no means fucking around against Goku or Gohan. SSJG Vegeta was about to finish Broly, and Kefla is far above SSJG level.

PJ The Grey

Post by PJ The Grey » Sat Dec 24, 2022 3:38 pm

Koitsukai wrote: Mon Dec 19, 2022 1:02 pm
PJ The Grey wrote: Sun Dec 18, 2022 3:05 pm On another note, if Frieza from the Namek Arc unlocked the Black form, with no training but no stamina drain either, how far would he get here?

1. Piccolo (android arc, fused with kami)
2. Super Vegeta
3. Super Perfect Cell
4. Fat Buu
5. SSJ3 Gotenks
6. Buuhan
7. Super Vegito (Z)
8. Super Saiyan God Goku (BoG)
9. Golden Frieza (RoF)
10. Hit (no killing techniques)
His Namek Golden form would probably make him high Buu arc tier. The Black form is still unclear, but he should destroy everybody on that list, I think Merged Zamasu would be where he stops, or the strongest he can take.

PJ The Grey wrote: Sun Dec 18, 2022 3:05 pm
Bonus: For the second gauntlet, this is what if Frieza unlocked the Black form during the 4 months of training in RoF? No stamina drain again:

1. Hit (no killing techniques)
2. Rosé and Zamasu
3. Hakaishin Toppo
4. UI Omen (3rd time)
5. Jiren (limit broken)
6. Moro 73
He trashes all of them, it'd be similar to where he is now but without the mental training in hell. So, probably he is defeated by Granola before unlocking the red eye. I'm not sure just how much stronger he actually got in hell, it could be that he only mastered his Golden form, we know Goku's SSB form improved incredibly just by controlling the drain, but in any case, the efficiency of the form made him leapfrog pretty much all of DBS. I can see that difference being the same as the one between initial Granola and current Black Freeza.
If it's too much, then Moro73 is where he caps at. But no less than that, I think.
The saiyans could eventually win because they are closer to Gohan than Piccolo is to them, and their newfound pride and sense of battle could tilt the scale. It is still unclear where they all stand, the movie was never clear and it all comes down to interviews.
If they can get Piccolo, out of the way soon enough, they'll take down Gohan. As long as Gohan isn't on par with Black Freeza, in that case it's pointless.

Hopefully, the new arc will explain this big mess made of out-of-universe hypothetical scenarios and statements about those characters.
Thanks for the responses! Just for a clarification, in the scenario where Frieza unlocks the Black Form around RoF, not only is he missing the mental training in hell, but the 10 years of training as well. The only training he has is the 4 months, and it's where he got the black form.

Limit Broken Jiren (kaioken x20, from the ToP arc) vs Ultra Ego Vegeta (Granolah Arc)

Peach
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by Peach » Mon Dec 26, 2022 3:29 am

The Cell Max fight, but Gohan doesn't have Beast and Goku & Vegeta are there with the team. No Vegito or Gogeta.

Hellspawn28
Patreon Supporter

Post by Hellspawn28 » Mon Dec 26, 2022 10:56 pm

Noah wrote: Tue Nov 15, 2022 5:07 pm What are the strongest characters in these anime and how they compare to Dragon Ball universe?

- YuYu Hakusho
- Saint Seiya
- Inuyasha
- Hunter x Hunter
YYH - Probably around Raditz at least. I don't see any of them beating Nappa or higher.
SS - You have gold saints, and other comsic people are at least at Beerus level or higher. I don't see anyone beating Zeno unless they did something with the series. I haven't follow SS in nearly 15 years.
Inuyaha - Probably at Young Piccolo Damiao
HxH - I never got that far into it. They seem to be at RR level.
She/Her
PS5 username: Guyver_Spawn_27
LB Profile: https://letterboxd.com/Hellspawn28/

Koitsukai
I Live Here

Post by Koitsukai » Tue Dec 27, 2022 4:12 pm

1) The kids were close to the adults, who had already surpassed the present androids a long time ago. The Future androids being the weakest androids stand no chance against Trunks and Goten.

2) If Bardock powers up through pride and whatever, he stomps them easier than Nappa did. Without his power up, he struggles and would be defeated eventually.

3) Goku would be 24k while Dodoria is 22k. With drawbacks, I can see a much closer fight, but without them Goku wins.

4) I assume Orange Piccolo is below the Ultra forms but above SSBE. I think the clone lands around that tier, but doubt he can be as troublesome as Cell Max. I think the clone will get exhausted sooner than Piccolo.

5) Kefla would need to go all out and not fool around.
Peach wrote: Mon Dec 26, 2022 3:29 am The Cell Max fight, but Gohan doesn't have Beast and Goku & Vegeta are there with the team. No Vegito or Gogeta.
Goku and Vegeta should be above Orange Piccolo, so Cell Max would be fighting Orange Piccolo while Ultra Ego Vegeta and TUI Goku assist him. I can see Goku dodging Cell Max, while Vegeta purposely takes damage.
The team shouldn't have a problem destroying Cell's head. I doubt a combined KHH + whatever Vegeta does these days, would fail to get the job done. I seriously doubt hakai would fall short.
Piccolo should also not end up so battered either, so perhaps he can hold Cell Max - with a stronger grip, given he is not as injured- and let him go once the guys shoot their attacks, so he can join in with a makkankosappo, too.
In fact, they might even have Goku distract Cell Max with his dodging ability, while Piccolo and Geets charge their attacks, and once their attack starts fading away, Goku shoots his.

ZombieVito
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by ZombieVito » Tue Dec 27, 2022 7:24 pm

Fat Boo [After splitting] vs Good Boo [Vs Kid Boo].
Gine vs Goku and Piccolo. Both from BoZ.
Yajirobe [1st appearance] vs Tambourine.
Shisami [RoF arc] vs Krillin, Roshi and Tenshinahn. All 3 from the ToP arc. No Mafuba.
Frost vs SS Cabba. Both from the ToP arc. No SS2.
Gowasu vs Shin.

Hellspawn28
Patreon Supporter

Post by Hellspawn28 » Wed Dec 28, 2022 12:23 pm

Dr. Whiro runs a Namek saga gauntlet.

Appule
Cui
Dodoria
Zarbon
Zarbon monster form
Guldo
Burter
Jeice
Reacoom
Captain Ginyu (no body swap)
Freeza 1st form
She/Her
PS5 username: Guyver_Spawn_27
LB Profile: https://letterboxd.com/Hellspawn28/

GreatSaiyaman123

Post by GreatSaiyaman123 » Thu Dec 29, 2022 12:54 pm

PJ The Grey wrote: Sat Dec 24, 2022 3:38 pm Limit Broken Jiren (kaioken x20, from the ToP arc) vs Ultra Ego Vegeta (Granolah Arc)
I think I’ll go with Jiren. Vegeta is much stronger than normal LB Jiren for sure, but I wouldn’t say he’s 20x or even 10x stronger.

The basic chain we have is UI Goku = UE Vegeta >>> 73 Moro > Broly > Jiren. I don’t think this has to go beyond a handful of times at most, specially when the training Goku and Vegeta did to fight Granolah isn’t anything special and the improvements Vegeta did throughout the saga aren’t that big either.
Peach wrote: Mon Dec 26, 2022 3:29 am The Cell Max fight, but Gohan doesn't have Beast and Goku & Vegeta are there with the team. No Vegito or Gogeta.
Piccolo said maybe not even Goku and Vegeta could win this, but I’m not sure if he was counting Gamma 2’s sacrifice here. He was holding Cell by himself after that, I don’t see how the best of Goku and Vegeta’s attacks or a Genki-Dama wouldn’t work here.

If Gamma 2 never sacrifices himself they definitely die though.
ZombieVito wrote: Tue Dec 27, 2022 7:24 pm Fat Boo [After splitting] vs Good Boo [Vs Kid Boo].
Shisami [RoF arc] vs Krillin, Roshi and Tenshinahn. All 3 from the ToP arc. No Mafuba.
Gowasu vs Shin.
Although I can see Fat Boo regaining some of his power when Boo spit him out (Evil Boo didn’t revert to the Grey one, so the Good should be different too), Super seems to imply some of that (god) power remained dormant in both parts. In this fight the same at first, but Mr Boo from the Kid fight awakens more power and erases his weakened twin.

Goku and Piccolo win. Gine is probably weaker than Raditz and even less of a fighter, they might not even need the Makkankosappo here since Goku can get close to 1,000 just with the Kamehameha.

Pretty close, this one. Tambourine can fly but I don’t think he can get past Yajirobe’s durability. If he tries getting close Yajirobe will just slash him. I think Yajirobe is at least as strong as Tambourine, if not somewhat stronger.

Shisami is a odd one. He didn’t train with Freeza, but seems to be Base level anyway. He just bear hugs Gohan though, so I think he’s on the lower end of Boo Saga Base like Kibito. Any of the humans alone would smash him.

Frost stomps. He seems to have closed the gap between himself and SSJ Vegeta going by their fight. It’s very brief, but he also talks big and only runs away when Vegeta goes Blue. Vegeta is stronger than Goku when the ToP starts, while Cabba is the weakest of the Saiyans in the tournament (Start of ToP Base Kale aside).
Hellspawn28 wrote: Wed Dec 28, 2022 12:23 pm Dr. Whiro runs a Namek saga gauntlet.

Appule
Cui
Dodoria
Zarbon
Zarbon monster form
Guldo
Burter
Jeice
Reacoom
Freeza 1st form
Movie 2 is post Saiyan Saga, so I’ll say Goku is on the 10k mark. With KKx3 he ripped of Gero’s arm, so Monster Zarbon can do damage. He needed Kaio-Ken x4 to bounce back Dr. Willow’s blast though, so it’ll be a Ginyu-level task.

Guldo and Burta will probably try to outrun it, I don’t think Guldo can penetrate Willow’s metallic defenses so he dies eventually. Burta will probably underestimate the size of the explosion and die too. Recoome and Burta have their own special blasts and I think they can bounce it off, maybe Recoome will even kill him since he has a Explosive Wave technique.

Willow still has another blast though, the Planet Geyser (according to videogames). This one forced Goku to go for the Genki-Dama, and will force Ginyu to step in and use full power to finish the man for good.

ZombieVito
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by ZombieVito » Thu Dec 29, 2022 2:40 pm

GreatSaiyaman123 wrote: Thu Dec 29, 2022 12:54 pm
PJ The Grey wrote: Sat Dec 24, 2022 3:38 pm Limit Broken Jiren (kaioken x20, from the ToP arc) vs Ultra Ego Vegeta (Granolah Arc)
I think I’ll go with Jiren. Vegeta is much stronger than normal LB Jiren for sure, but I wouldn’t say he’s 20x or even 10x stronger.

The basic chain we have is UI Goku = UE Vegeta >>> 73 Moro > Broly > Jiren. I don’t think this has to go beyond a handful of times at most, specially when the training Goku and Vegeta did to fight Granolah isn’t anything special and the improvements Vegeta did throughout the saga aren’t that big either.
Piccolo said maybe not even Goku and Vegeta could win this, but I’m not sure if he was counting Gamma 2’s sacrifice here. He was holding Cell by himself after that, I don’t see how the best of Goku and Vegeta’s attacks or a Genki-Dama wouldn’t work here.

If Gamma 2 never sacrifices himself they definitely die though.
ZombieVito wrote: Tue Dec 27, 2022 7:24 pm Fat Boo [After splitting] vs Good Boo [Vs Kid Boo].
Gowasu vs Shin.
Although I can see Fat Boo regaining some of his power when Boo spit him out (Evil Boo didn’t revert to the Grey one, so the Good should be different too), Super seems to imply some of that (god) power remained dormant in both parts. In this fight the same at first, but Mr Boo from the Kid fight awakens more power and erases his weakened twin.

Goku and Piccolo win. Gine is probably weaker than Raditz and even less of a fighter, they might not even need the Makkankosappo here since Goku can get close to 1,000 just with the Kamehameha.

Pretty close, this one. Tambourine can fly but I don’t think he can get past Yajirobe’s durability. If he tries getting close Yajirobe will just slash him. I think Yajirobe is at least as strong as Tambourine, if not somewhat stronger.

Shisami is a odd one. He didn’t train with Freeza, but seems to be Base level anyway. He just bear hugs Gohan though, so I think he’s on the lower end of Boo Saga Base like Kibito. Any of the humans alone would smash him.

Frost stomps. He seems to have closed the gap between himself and SSJ Vegeta going by their fight. It’s very brief, but he also talks big and only runs away when Vegeta goes Blue. Vegeta is stronger than Goku when the ToP starts, while Cabba is the weakest of the Saiyans in the tournament (Start of ToP Base Kale aside).
Hellspawn28 wrote: Wed Dec 28, 2022 12:23 pm Dr. Whiro runs a Namek saga gauntlet.

Appule
Cui
Dodoria
Zarbon
Zarbon monster form
Guldo
Burter
Jeice
Reacoom
Freeza 1st form
Movie 2 is post Saiyan Saga, so I’ll say Goku is on the 10k mark. With KKx3 he ripped of Gero’s arm, so Monster Zarbon can do damage. He needed Kaio-Ken x4 to bounce back Dr. Willow’s blast though, so it’ll be a Ginyu-level task.

Guldo and Burta will probably try to outrun it, I don’t think Guldo can penetrate Willow’s metallic defenses so he dies eventually. Burta will probably underestimate the size of the explosion and die too. Recoome and Burta have their own special blasts and I think they can bounce it off, maybe Recoome will even kill him since he has a Explosive Wave technique.

Willow still has another blast though, the Planet Geyser (according to videogames). This one forced Goku to go for the Genki-Dama, and will force Ginyu to step in and use full power to finish the man for good.
Good Boo is sure an odd one to figure out. I see some people just take South Kaioshin + Grand Kaioshin and have that be is power level, others have it as Grand Kaioshin still weakening him. I really can't decide.

Also Vegeta was not stronger than Goku at the start of the ToP. We have official preview info that said Goku and Freeza were tied for #1 spot in power for the U7 team so that would mean Goku > Vegeta.

Almighty Majin
Beyond Newbie

Post by Almighty Majin » Thu Dec 29, 2022 11:52 pm

Krillin, Tien, & Yamcha (23rd Budokai) vs Ginger, Nicky, & Sansho
Bardock (Father of Goku Special) vs Kishime, Ebifurya, & Misokatsun
Dodoria & Cui vs Amond, Daiz, Cacao, Raisin, & Lakasei
Nail vs Angila, Medamatcha, & Wings
Abo & Cado vs Salza, Neiz, Doore
Future Androids 17 & 18 vs Androids 14 & 15
2 Cell Jr.'s vs Zangya, Bido, Bujin, & Kogu
Babidi vs Hoi