The All-Purpose "Versus" Thread

Discussion, generally of an in-universe nature, regarding any aspect of the franchise (including movies, spin-offs, etc.) such as: techniques, character relationships, internal back-history, its universe, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

ZombieVito
Born 'n Bred Here

Re: The All-Purpose "Versus" Thread

Post by ZombieVito » Tue Mar 07, 2023 9:49 pm

TobyS wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 6:37 am I think between cranberry and Nappa is perfect.

They killed baby saiyans because they basically didn't have anyone to kill adults, I know he has had time to train since but yeah...
Jaco trained. There's no other way him beating Cranberry works without it.

The average Saiyan is between 1,000 and 2,000 BP.

Koitsukai
I Live Here

Post by Koitsukai » Tue Mar 14, 2023 2:12 pm

1) Super Trunks failed to break Cell's energy field or whatever it was when Cell absorbed 18.
So, who could break that energy field and prevent Cell from becoming perfect?
Could FPSS Goku break through that? what about Grade III Trunks?

2) Saganbo vs Android 35 (17 and 18 fused)
3) Saganbo vs Gamma 1 and 2.
4) Saganbo vs Ultimate Piccolo and Ultimate Gohan (this Gohan should be stronger than the one from the Moro arc, considering he has been training on the side and even learned a new attack).

5) GT Pan
who's the strongest she can beat from DBZ?
who's the strongest she can beat from DBS?

6) GT Trunks vs Buu arc Vegeta (both can use the SS forms available to them, the Majin version for Geets, too. If Vegeta is too out of his depth, then he can break his SS2 limits like in BoG)

Seekeroftruth
Beyond Newbie

Post by Seekeroftruth » Wed Mar 15, 2023 4:33 pm

Can Goku catch the flash when he is moving at these speeds? Basically if the flash moved at this speed can he beat UI Goku in one hit?
'
https://youtu.be/S_inYj3J0h8?t=114

GreatSaiyaman123
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by GreatSaiyaman123 » Thu Mar 16, 2023 1:48 pm

Hellspawn28 wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 5:41 pm SSj Movie 12 Gogeta vs. Buutenks

Who wins?
Gogeta wins. Gogeta might be weaker than Vegetto, but I don't think he's many times weaker.
Koitsukai wrote: Tue Mar 14, 2023 2:12 pm 1) Super Trunks failed to break Cell's energy field or whatever it was when Cell absorbed 18.
So, who could break that energy field and prevent Cell from becoming perfect?
Could FPSS Goku break through that? what about Grade III Trunks?

2) Saganbo vs Android 35 (17 and 18 fused)
3) Saganbo vs Gamma 1 and 2.
4) Saganbo vs Ultimate Piccolo and Ultimate Gohan (this Gohan should be stronger than the one from the Moro arc, considering he has been training on the side and even learned a new attack).

5) GT Pan
who's the strongest she can beat from DBZ?
who's the strongest she can beat from DBS?

6) GT Trunks vs Buu arc Vegeta (both can use the SS forms available to them, the Majin version for Geets, too. If Vegeta is too out of his depth, then he can break his SS2 limits like in BoG)
1) That energy shield must have given energy comparable to that of Perfect Cell's. Not FP Perfect Cell, that's too much, but probably the Cell who fought Vegeta and Trunks. So yeah, Ultra Trunks should have broken that shield and Cell in half.

2) Android 35 wins. Saganbo was still weaker than SSJB Goku after 6 months, so I don't think he's blowing 17 out of the water by tens of times or anything. On the other hand, fusion by definition is several (tens?) of times above the fusers. Android 35 could probably entertain Prime Moro (Pre 73) a bit.

3-4) The Gammas could give Goku and Vegeta trouble. Not sure if they mean Moro Saga or Granolah Saga, but that's beyond Saganbo's league. Any of these guys win solo.

5) Start of GT Pan wasn't anything special, she was weaker than even Base Trunks when not enraged, but I'm not sure how strong the average Base Saiyan was by the start of GT. Maybe she can beat (Super?) Perfect Cell? Trunks didn't seem leagues behind Goku before the Baby Saga. By the end of GT Pan was comparable to Base Goku and helped him a lot fighting Oceanus Shenron, so she probably only loses to Super Vegetto in Z. Logically, that means she loses to anyone half important in Super.

6) Trunks could actually fight back Baby's influence (Rild couldn't) and Goku said he knew Trunks allowed Rild to beat and metalize him, so sounds like Base Trunks could beat SSJ2 Vegeta here. He'd need SSJ to fight Enraged Vegeta though, and even that might not be enough if GT SSJ is really just a 2x boost.
Battle Powers List (Manga)

Guardian of the city, I am the one and only...Great Saiyaman!

Hellspawn28
Patreon Supporter

Post by Hellspawn28 » Mon Mar 20, 2023 8:32 pm

Movie 12 Gogeta vs. Buuhan

Would able to win at SSj, or does he need to go higher?
She/Her
PS5 username: Guyver_Spawn_27
LB Profile: https://letterboxd.com/Hellspawn28/

XenoSaiyan
Banned Alternate Account

Post by XenoSaiyan » Wed Mar 22, 2023 1:19 pm

If Piccolo unlocked his Orange form at the beginning of Z, who is the strongest person he could beat?

GreatSaiyaman123

Post by GreatSaiyaman123 » Thu Mar 23, 2023 9:07 pm

Hellspawn28 wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 8:32 pm Movie 12 Gogeta vs. Buuhan

Would able to win at SSj, or does he need to go higher?
SSJ Gogeta wins, but he wouldn't do it as easy as Vegetto. Nowadays I don't think the gap between Gogeta and Vegetto has to be any bigger than 2x.
XenoSaiyan wrote: Wed Mar 22, 2023 1:19 pm If Piccolo unlocked his Orange form at the beginning of Z, who is the strongest person he could beat?
To know how strong Orange Piccolo is, we first have to find out how strong Ultimate Piccolo is.

Piccolo wished for Elder Guru's potential unlock, which officially had Kuririn peaking at 75k and Gohan at over 200k. I think it's fair to say this Ultimate Piccolo would be on the same level as Piccolo before merging with Nail: Around 300k.

I have Orange as a 500x multiplier. Let me show why with numbers:

Ultimate Piccolo: 1
Ultimate Gohan (Moro and SH Saga): 1.1 (On pair with Gammas who are a bit above Piccolo, and hasn't trained since Moro)
Blue Goku (Moro Saga): 2 (Trounces Saganbo who trampled over Gohan and co.)
UI Goku/Orange Piccolo: 500 (AT says Piccolo is on pair with Goku. I have UI at 250x: Sign is 50x because of the anime, and then Complete is 5x that)

Applying this to BoZ Ultimate Piccolo, he's at 150 million, on pair with SSJ Goku from the Freeza Saga. I don't think he can beat Goku since Orange form has bad stamina (He got tired just by one shotting Gamma 2), but he'd body Freeza.

FPSSJ4_Goku
Regular

Post by FPSSJ4_Goku » Thu Mar 23, 2023 9:39 pm

Hypothetical Beast Goku (manga, Tournament of Power) vs SSBE Kaioken x2 Vegeta (anime, Tournament of Power)

I need to know because I have two characters of similar strength to these guys
So, you decided to read my signature, eh?

If you'd like, check out my YouTube channel, and maybe subscribe?

GreatSaiyaman123

Post by GreatSaiyaman123 » Mon Mar 27, 2023 11:37 am

FPSSJ4_Goku wrote: Thu Mar 23, 2023 9:39 pm Hypothetical Beast Goku (manga, Tournament of Power) vs SSBE Kaioken x2 Vegeta (anime, Tournament of Power)

I need to know because I have two characters of similar strength to these guys
I think I'd have Vegeta winning. Not sure what Beast's multiplier is, but since Ultimate Gohan is similar to SSJB Goku, Beast Goku could be similar to Beast Gohan. Maybe even normal SSJB Vegeta by the end of the ToP would be stronger, Goku and Vegeta improved a lot in the FT Saga and the ToP.

Almighty Majin
Beyond Newbie

Post by Almighty Majin » Fri Mar 31, 2023 8:53 pm

Cyborg Tao (with Time Skip) vs King Piccolo (Prime)
Golden Cooler vs Orange Slug
Garlic Jr. vs Future Zamasu (both equal power levels, no Dead Zone allowed)
SSJ Ginyu Goku vs Piccolo (Nail Fusion)
Meta-Cooler Army + Big Gete Star vs Meta-Rilldo + Planet M-2 (equal power levels)
Who is the strongest character Giru (GT) can beat?
Yajirobe vs Tapion (equal power levels, sword fight only)

Crazy bonus fight, entertain me on this one please...

ZombieVito
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by ZombieVito » Fri Mar 31, 2023 11:16 pm

Almighty Majin wrote: Fri Mar 31, 2023 8:53 pm Cyborg Tao (with Time Skip) vs King Piccolo (Prime)
Meta-Cooler Army + Big Gete Star vs Meta-Rilldo + Planet M-2 (equal power levels)

1) Tao is only 50 points lower than King Piccolo, he beats him easily with the time skip.
2) Slug. The Orange form multiplier is way higher than the Golden form.
3) I guess Zamasu spends eternity K.O. Garlic Jr.
4) Piccolo is stronger but not by much. It will depend entirely on the time it takes Ginyu to adapt.
5) Cooler. They should coordinate better.
6) Does he even have some feats? I don't remember anything it did at all.
7) Tapion.
8) I guess Bizarro Goku wins if he learned Moro's magic.

Hellspawn28
Patreon Supporter

Post by Hellspawn28 » Sat Apr 01, 2023 2:09 am

Kaioken SSj3 Goku (Buu saga) vs Super Buu

Who wins?
She/Her

Yuji
Advanced Regular

Post by Yuji » Sat Apr 01, 2023 8:05 am

Hellspawn28 wrote: Sat Apr 01, 2023 2:09 am Kaioken SSj3 Goku (Buu saga) vs Super Buu

Who wins?
Super Boo is stronger and more durable to begin with and Goku's already stacking two intense and draining forms together. I don't think anything below x10 or even x20 would be enough to vaporize Boo and I don't think his body could handle that much anyway. At best, it's a draw.

Koitsukai
I Live Here

Post by Koitsukai » Sat Apr 01, 2023 1:13 pm

Almighty Majin wrote: Fri Mar 31, 2023 8:53 pm Cyborg Tao (with Time Skip) vs King Piccolo (Prime)

1) The Time Skip should be enough to secure the win for Cyborg Tao. I don't think he is incredibly weaker than Piccolo.

2) The Golden forms took SS-level Freeza to the highest SSB end, while the Orange form took Piccolo from SSB level to who knows where... strong enough to tank and oneshot a SSB level fighter, which seems to be a bit above SS Broly and Suppressed Jiren.
I think the Orange form might have the edge, but... IIRC (because I can't stand the Slug movie) Slug was suppossed to be mimicking Freeza's lower forms, so nowhere near Cooler's FP power, so I'm going with Golden Cooler. He'd be somewhat weaker than RoF Golden Freeza, Slug probably be IDK, like BoG Beerus or SSG?

3) Zamasu is a prodigy martial artist, while Garlic is just raw power, Zamasu's skills far surpass Garlic's. It'd be a neverending one-sided fight.

4) If SS Ginyu can survive the initial rampage of Nailccolo, he should be able to win this. Even with his initial, lackluster power, with a 50x boost he'd be as strong as 2nd form Freeza. He'd only need a little more adaptation to have the edge. If it's a 10x boost(and with the issues he's having with this new body I think it's most likely this would be the case), then he'd be severely outclassed and would need to adapt immediately or he dies.

5) Machine Mutants seem to be the most advanced piece of tech there is. It can probably turn the Metal Coolers into machine mutants. I don't see how an army of Metal Coolers would escape from being turned into carbonite or whatever Goku and the others were turned into.

6) I guess they could take out saibaimen, and everything beneath them. I'm not confortable having BoZ Goku losing to Giru, though, so perhaps Giru can only take human fighters from Tenkaichi Budokais, like Nam, Ranfan, Pamput, Giran, etc.

7) Tapion looks more experienced as a swordsman, I'm going with him.

Bonus: Good one. Bizarro Goku murders Goku. For starters, he'd be a complete psychopath, he would take any advantage he could get. I could even see this version of Goku accepting Freeza's offer only to betray him down the line. His power might be a little behind Goku, although I wonder just how much behind, if at all. He would still have all the SS forms, if not SS3, he'd have a FPSS2, and under Beerus he probably would unlock at least one god form, and should get the hang of Ultra Ego fairly quick,.
But even if he ends up weaker than a Goku about as strong as he was by the end of the ToP, he'd exploit Goku's weaknesses and kill him. I don't believe Bizarro Goku would be leagues weaker than Goku, though. Not with UE which would be a perfect fit for a Bizarro Goku, he might even have an easier time mastering UE than Goku with UI.
TL;DR: Bizarro Goku backstabs Goku, who is too naive to beat his own evil version.

ZombieVito
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by ZombieVito » Sat Apr 01, 2023 3:15 pm

Hellspawn28 wrote: Sat Apr 01, 2023 2:09 am Kaioken SSj3 Goku (Buu saga) vs Super Buu

Who wins?
Goku if he doesn't fuck around and kills Super Boo immediately.

GreatSaiyaman123

Post by GreatSaiyaman123 » Sat Apr 01, 2023 3:53 pm

1) Tao wins. He's on Piccolo's league, and I think he would know how to use Time Skip effectively since he's also an assassin.

2) Cooler stomps. I think Golden form is a much bigger multiplier than Orange, and he's stronger than Slug to start with.

3) It's a tie. Neither can win since they're both immortal. But if someone had to win, I'd say Zamasu: He's a proper martial artist, and his immortality was granted by a superior dragon.

4) Piccolo wins. He's like 1.5 million I'd say, while Ginyu is just 1.15 million and not used to Goku's body at all.

5) Rildo and co. should win. They can turn people into metal and have control over the planet's geograpy and buildings.

6) If I'm being generous, 22nd Budokai Tenshinhan. Giru is completely featless.

7) Yajirobe is tougher and Tapion doesn't do anything particularly impressive, so I think Yajirobe wins.

8.) I'll give it to standard Goku, but it would be as close as your average Goku and Vegeta fight. I think Goku wins this time because Uranai Baba, West Kai and the random Hedgehogs are inferior masters, so Bizarro Goku has less training in a sense.

Who wins?
Goku would lose the form instantly from strain, and even if he manages to fire his shot quickly I think he would do it in a sloppy manner and fail to kill Boo.

Hellspawn28
Patreon Supporter

Post by Hellspawn28 » Mon Apr 03, 2023 7:12 pm

Who is the strongest that Beast Mode Saiyan Saga Gohan can beat?
She/Her

Yuji
Advanced Regular

Post by Yuji » Mon Apr 03, 2023 7:49 pm

Hellspawn28 wrote: Mon Apr 03, 2023 7:12 pm Who is the strongest that Beast Mode Saiyan Saga Gohan can beat?
I ran the numbers with my multipliers and he should land around the Cell Game fighters.

FPSSJ4_Goku
Regular

Post by FPSSJ4_Goku » Mon Apr 03, 2023 8:53 pm

Round 1: Tullece vs Captain Ginyu
Round 2: First form Freeza vs Lord Slug
Round 3: Final Form Freeza (surpressed) vs Super Garlic Jr. (Garlic Jr. arc)
Round 4: Kaioken x20 Goku (movie 5) vs Final form Freeza (50%)
Round 5: Base Form Cooler vs Final Form Freeza (70%)
Round 6: Super Saiyan Goku on Namek vs Fifth Form Cooler
Bonus Round: The entire early Cell arc Dragon Team (SSJ Goku, Vegeta and Trunks, base kid Gohan, Kuririn, Tenshinhan, Yamcha and Piccolo) vs 8 Metal Coolers
BONUS Bonus Round: Hypothetical SSJ2 Goku (Early Cell arc) vs Big Gete Star Core Cooler
So, you decided to read my signature, eh?

If you'd like, check out my YouTube channel, and maybe subscribe?

Koitsukai
I Live Here

Post by Koitsukai » Tue Apr 04, 2023 10:37 am

FPSSJ4_Goku wrote: Mon Apr 03, 2023 8:53 pm Round 1: Tullece vs Captain Ginyu
Round 2: First form Freeza vs Lord Slug
Round 3: Final Form Freeza (surpressed) vs Super Garlic Jr. (Garlic Jr. arc)
Round 4: Kaioken x20 Goku (movie 5) vs Final form Freeza (50%)
Round 5: Base Form Cooler vs Final Form Freeza (70%)
Round 6: Super Saiyan Goku on Namek vs Fifth Form Cooler
Bonus Round: The entire early Cell arc Dragon Team (SSJ Goku, Vegeta and Trunks, base kid Gohan, Kuririn, Tenshinhan, Yamcha and Piccolo) vs 8 Metal Coolers
BONUS Bonus Round: Hypothetical SSJ2 Goku (Early Cell arc) vs Big Gete Star Core Cooler
1) I remember reading Goku was 30,000 in that movie, and he uses KKx10, that's a 300,000 PL. Turles had the upper hand still. Ginyu loses greatly, I doubt he can body change with somebody that's over 2x stronger than he is.

2) Slug seemed to be comparable to Freeza's higher forms, he should be too much for the supressed ones, and stop at FF Freeza.

3) I don't remember much form the Garlic Jr. arc, but I'm confident neither Piccolo or Gohan, nor the villains were even close to Freeza or Goku. Gohan at best grew as strong as Vegeta vs Freeza, and Piccolo shouldn't have gotten much stronger, and yet they beat Garlic Jr. I don't know how would Freeza get rid of Garlic, though, being immortal and all. Maybe keep him in that pinball ki bubble Goku almost dies on, or trap him inside a volcano or something. Or wait until he pulls a Death Zone on him and send him back.

4) Don't know which movie is the 5th one, but in the main continuity, it wasn't enough not even with a Kamehameha, so unless Movie 5 Goku is above 3M, then it's no use.

5) I think Freeza. Goku forced Cooler into his 5th form without resorting to KK, and I doubt he got gargantually stronger as to be able to tango in his base form with somebody that's over 50M. Being a retelling of Freeza but stronger, I guess Cooler transforms around the 10-20M mark. I wouldn't have Goku over 10M in his base form around that time.

6) I think it would be a closer fight than vs Freeza, but still with Goku as the victor.

Bonus 1) The Metal Coolers, they can regenerate and could only be destroyed by a team up. Here, they would be no time for that, plus, half of the team probably wouldn't survive one Metal Cooler
Bonus 2) SS2 Goku wins. He managed to win as a depleted and injured SS.