The All-Purpose "Versus" Thread

Discussion, generally of an in-universe nature, regarding any aspect of the franchise (including movies, spin-offs, etc.) such as: techniques, character relationships, internal back-history, its universe, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

ZombieVito
Born 'n Bred Here

Re: The All-Purpose "Versus" Thread

Post by ZombieVito » Thu Jan 26, 2023 4:46 pm

Noah wrote: Wed Jan 25, 2023 8:42 pm New matches:

- Gohan Beast or Orange Piccolo vs. FP Broly
- Gohan Beast or Orange Piccolo vs. MUI Goku
- Gohan Beast or Orange Piccolo vs. MUE Vegeta
- Gohan Beast & Orange Piccolo vs. SSJB Gogeta
Gohan wins easily. Piccolo also wins but after a very hard fight out skilling Broly.
Gohan wins easily. Piccolo might win if he can run Goku's stamina down quickly.
Gohan wins easily. Piccolo loses here. I don't think it would take much damage for Vegeta to take a big lead.
They both win after a good fight.

Hugo Boss
I Live Here

Post by Hugo Boss » Thu Jan 26, 2023 6:28 pm

GreatSaiyaman123 wrote: Thu Jan 26, 2023 11:15 am It’s Gohan & Piccolo, together. Not Gohan or Piccolo.
I saw it. For me Gogeta can beat them even together. Basically, it would play more or less the same as when Piccolo and Base Gohan fought Base Goku in the anime.

Hellspawn28
Patreon Supporter

Post by Hellspawn28 » Sun Jan 29, 2023 3:36 am

If Gohan unlock SSj form during the Saiyan saga after Piccolo died, how strong would he be?
She/Her
PS5 username: Guyver_Spawn_27
LB Profile: https://letterboxd.com/Hellspawn28/

GatoF
Beyond Newbie

Post by GatoF » Sun Jan 29, 2023 1:49 pm

Hellspawn28 wrote: Sun Jan 29, 2023 3:36 am If Gohan unlock SSj form during the Saiyan saga after Piccolo died, how strong would he be?
He would be at Recoome, Burter and Jeice level.

ZombieVito
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by ZombieVito » Sun Jan 29, 2023 6:22 pm

Hellspawn28 wrote: Sun Jan 29, 2023 3:36 am If Gohan unlock SSj form during the Saiyan saga after Piccolo died, how strong would he be?
981 x 50 = 49,050.

He would beat the Ginyu force sans Ginyu of course.

Seekeroftruth
Beyond Newbie

Post by Seekeroftruth » Sun Jan 29, 2023 8:50 pm

ZombieVito wrote: Sun Jan 29, 2023 6:22 pm
981 x 50 = 49,050.

He would beat the Ginyu force sans Ginyu of course.
gohan pl was higher than 981

GreatSaiyaman123
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by GreatSaiyaman123 » Mon Jan 30, 2023 1:13 am

He'd surpass even Captain Ginyu if we include his rage boosts, and i think we should. SSJ draws power from the same source his rage boosts do.
Battle Powers List (Manga)

Guardian of the city, I am the one and only...Great Saiyaman!

ZombieVito
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by ZombieVito » Mon Jan 30, 2023 2:32 am

Seekeroftruth wrote: Sun Jan 29, 2023 8:50 pm gohan pl was higher than 981
With rage boosts. His base BP was 981.

Seekeroftruth
Beyond Newbie

Post by Seekeroftruth » Mon Jan 30, 2023 4:21 am

ZombieVito wrote: Mon Jan 30, 2023 2:32 am
During the saiyan saga, gohan's BP was 3000.

Mr Perfect Cell

Post by Mr Perfect Cell » Mon Jan 30, 2023 1:13 pm

ZombieVito wrote: Mon Jan 30, 2023 2:32 am
The Z fighters were noted to change their PL by vegeta so why can't he?

GatoF
Beyond Newbie

Post by GatoF » Mon Jan 30, 2023 9:11 pm

SSJ Vegeta (End of Namek) vs 100% Final Form Freeza
Vegeta turns Super Saiyan instead of Goku, would he beat Freeza?

Koitsukai
I Live Here

Post by Koitsukai » Tue Jan 31, 2023 12:59 pm

GatoF wrote: Mon Jan 30, 2023 9:11 pm SSJ Vegeta (End of Namek) vs 100% Final Form Freeza
I'm not sure if resurrection provides a zenkai boost, if it doesn't then the only way he can win is if he enters the brawl mid-fight, with Freeza already battered and below his 100%'s FP.
If he gets a zenkai, then he'd be close enough to Goku, I guess, so he should do it.

--

1) Who's the strongest character Ginyu can switch bodies with? (he certainly cannot do it with Freeza, unless he never tried it out of respect or loyalty)
If Goku didn't drop his guard and stayed using KK - unless I misread that scene and he was very much still on KK- could Ginyu steal his body anyway?

2) Freeza after being cut in half and with some ki from Goku, who's the strongest character he can take in that shape?

3) Retconned 28th Tenkaichi Budokai
Rules:
-God and Ultra forms only allowed against characters of similar power.
-Broly can only turn SS or Ikari if his opponent is of a similar level.
-Destroying the arena not allowed.

1. Hit vs. A-17
2. Goku vs. Granola
3. Piccolo vs. Uub (divine ki unlocked)
4. Mr. Buu vs. Goten

5. Trunks vs. Cabba (strongest version)
6. Vegeta vs. Merus (mortal, of course)
7. Broly vs. Manga Kale
8. A-18 vs Caulifla (strongest version)

ZombieVito
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by ZombieVito » Tue Jan 31, 2023 2:21 pm

Koitsukai wrote: Tue Jan 31, 2023 12:59 pm 1) Who's the strongest character Ginyu can switch bodies with? (he certainly cannot do it with Freeza, unless he never tried it out of respect or loyalty)
If Goku didn't drop his guard and stayed using KK - unless I misread that scene and he was very much still on KK- could Ginyu steal his body anyway?

2) Freeza after being cut in half and with some ki from Goku, who's the strongest character he can take in that shape?

Rules:

1. Hit vs. A-17
2. Goku vs. Granola
4. Mr. Buu vs. Goten

7. Broly vs. Manga Kale
1) No limitation has ever been said for Ginyu's body change so I say he can do it to anyone. Maybe not the gods, they could have protection for that.

2) At the lowest I can see Freeza having 1% of his power at the time so anyone below 1,200,000 falls to him.

3)

1.- They are comparable in power but Hit wins thanks to his time hax.
2.- Goku should win this after a very hard fight.
3.- Considering that Boo mimicking the Grand Kaioshin's power was weaker than SSB then Piccolo wins this very easily with Orange.
4.- Boo of course.
5.- Cabba doesn't even need to turn Super Saiyan lol.
6.- Vegeta.
7.- Ikari Broly wins after a good fight.
8.- Caulifla easily with Super Saiyan.

9.- Goku beats Hit without much issue using SSBKK10.
10.- Piccolo one shots Boo.
11.- Vegeta has a hard time but manages to beat him.
12.- Broly doesn't even need to use Ikari to win.

13.- Goku after a very good fight.
14.- Vegeta after a very good fight.

15.- Goku because he's the main character. :lol:

GreatSaiyaman123

Post by GreatSaiyaman123 » Tue Jan 31, 2023 6:41 pm

GatoF wrote: Mon Jan 30, 2023 9:11 pm SSJ Vegeta (End of Namek) vs 100% Final Form Freeza
Vegeta probably sits in the 2.4 ~ 2.5 million range, so I'd say he's at least as strong as Freeza and could probably outlast his stamina issues in a fair fight. If Freeza blows up the planet however, I don't think Vegeta can finish Freeza and leave the planet within 5 minutes, so he dies when the planet explodes and Freeza wins.
Koitsukai wrote: Tue Jan 31, 2023 12:59 pm 1) Who's the strongest character Ginyu can switch bodies with? (he certainly cannot do it with Freeza, unless he never tried it out of respect or loyalty)
Ginyu is a loyal guy, so I don't think he ever thought about stealing Freeza's body. Someone fast enough should probably be capable of dodging it, but Dragon Ball is awfully inconsistent with speed feats. Probably only the gods and above can handle that.

I don't think Goku could have escaped it. Ginyu pretty much announced he was going to steal his body, so presumably he never had trouble with someone scaping his technique before.
As a kid I always saw people list this Freeza at 12 million (Probably a reference to the misread 12/15 million numbers people believed 10+ years ago), and I think it's a good placement. So he beats every Pre Rosat base Saiyan, but dies to anyone above Post Rosat Vegeta/Trunks.
Rules:

1. Hit vs. A-17
2. Goku vs. Granola
4. Mr. Buu vs. Goten

7. Broly vs. Manga Kale
Round 1

1. 17 wins. He's a smart guy and all, but even Goku had a lot of trouble figuring out Hit. Even if someone tells 17 to look out for the time-skip before the fight, and Hit plays with 17 for sport rather than one shotting him, I can't see 17 doing it. Maybe 17 could beat Hit in the manga since his time-skip was so bad he stopped using it, but Manga Hit is lame.

2. Aside from the fact that Granolah is probably dead or really old, Goku wins. TUI Goku is stronger than Granolah, plain and simple.

3. Oob was probably stronger than SSJBE Vegeta since he had more God Ki to give than Vegeta. With the gigantic potential he has, I can see him surpassing Orange Piccolo (Who's TUI level) just a couple years down the road.

4. The original EoZ had Goten not be much stronger than his Boo Saga level if at all. Super still hasn't given him a power up, so he's at best comparable to Teen Gohan and thus gets smacked by Boo.

5. Cabba wins obviously, but I'm not sure if he'd need SSJ or not. Anime definitely stomps SSJ Trunks in base, but manga...

6. Did Merus even keep his power when he was reborn as a mortal? I don't think he is any stronger, so Vegtea doesn't have any trouble here.

7. This one would escalate pretty wildly. I think Kale would lose to Ikari Broly even before he peaks though,

8. Caulifla wins, but she'd have to go SSJ.

Round 2

9. Goku has already beaten Hit before and he'll do it again. UI is the perfect counter to Hit's time-skip.

10. Piccolo beats Boo easily.

11. Vegeta vs Caba, we already saw this.

12. Broly wins without Ikari this time. He forced Vegeta to go SSJG before Ikari, and Caulifla has no such form.

Round 3

13. Goku vs Piccolo, finally we'll see a rematch. Orange Piccolo has some stamina issues though, and no tricks like TUI has. Goku just barely wins.

14. Vegeta has improved quite a lot since his fight with Broly, he'll have to use his stronger forms but he'll win eventually if Broly can't use LSSJ.

Round 4

15. Goku vs Vegeta. We saw something similar in Super Hero, and I think Vegeta can repeat his win here.

You forgot 16. Vegeta vs Mr. Satan, but it's already obvious Satan one shots.

Hellspawn28
Patreon Supporter

Post by Hellspawn28 » Tue Jan 31, 2023 6:51 pm

How strong is SSj Bardock in Episode of Bardock? I was thinking probably at second form Freeza?
She/Her
PS5 username: Guyver_Spawn_27
LB Profile: https://letterboxd.com/Hellspawn28/

XenoSaiyan
Banned Alternate Account

Post by XenoSaiyan » Wed Feb 01, 2023 2:18 pm

Perfect Cell and the Cell Jr's vs Bojack and his entire gang

Beast Gohan (Buu Saga) vs Hit (U6 arc)

SSJ Goku (Heart Virus) vs 100% Freeza (Namek arc)

SSJG Goku (Broly Film) vs Base Kefla

Buu arc Vegito vs 100 Buuhans

FPSSJ4_Goku
Regular

Post by FPSSJ4_Goku » Wed Feb 01, 2023 9:01 pm

Using Kaboom's headcanon power levels and a little bit of quick math, Vegeta wins with high or extreme difficulty
So, you decided to read my signature, eh?

If you'd like, check out my YouTube channel, and maybe subscribe?

Mr Perfect Cell

Post by Mr Perfect Cell » Thu Feb 02, 2023 3:21 pm

Koitsukai wrote: Tue Jan 31, 2023 12:59 pm
I'm not sure if resurrection provides a zenkai boost, if it doesn't then the only way he can win is if he enters the brawl mid-fight, with Freeza already battered and below his 100%'s FP.
If he gets a zenkai, then he'd be close enough to Goku, I guess, so he should do it.

--

1) Who's the strongest character Ginyu can switch bodies with? (he certainly cannot do it with Freeza, unless he never tried it out of respect or loyalty)

Rules:

1. Hit vs. A-17
2. Goku vs. Granola
4. Mr. Buu vs. Goten

7. Broly vs. Manga Kale
I'm gonna knock out all of these

To GatoF: Vegeta is slightly stronger initially and its a lot more even than Gokus version of the battle. Frieza can't even last 3 min without his ki & stamina dropping like a brick and when that happens, Vegeta slams.

To Koitsukai

1. idk prob Gohan against 1st form Frieza or Oozaru Vegeta.

2. While being cut in half I still think he dwarfs all the z fighters at this point (crazy enough of me). Hes at around 1/3 of his power.

3. 1) Hit
2) Goku
3) Piccolo
4) Buu
5) Trunks
6) idk forgo
7) Broly
8 ) Caulifla
Goku vs Vegeta would be the finalist

GatoF
Beyond Newbie

Post by GatoF » Thu Feb 02, 2023 6:14 pm

XenoSaiyan wrote: Wed Feb 01, 2023 2:18 pm Perfect Cell and the Cell Jr's vs Bojack and his entire gang

1. Cell Family wins, the crew is outunumbered and they are overall weaker. SSJ Trunks one shotted a guy of the crew while the same Trunks could barely face a Cell Jr.
2. Gohan easily.
3. Goku wins if he doesn't play around like he did in Namek and he will fight seriously because of the constant pain and power level drops he is suffering.
4. The result won't chance much Kefla still wins.
5. If the buuhans can't win in battle they will blow up the planet and win, even if vegetto run away with teleport i consider that a victory to the buus.

GreatSaiyaman123

Post by GreatSaiyaman123 » Fri Feb 03, 2023 1:42 pm

Hellspawn28 wrote: Tue Jan 31, 2023 6:51 pm How strong is SSj Bardock in Episode of Bardock? I was thinking probably at second form Freeza?
My guess is between 1st and 2nd form Freeza. If he was at 10k when he fought Freeza, then maybe 15k after he was sent to the past.
XenoSaiyan wrote: Wed Feb 01, 2023 2:18 pm Perfect Cell and the Cell Jr's vs Bojack and his entire gang

The teams are more or less very even, so I think it comes down to numbers. It's 7 Cell Jrs vs 5 of Bojack's gang (One of them being one shot fodder), so I think the Cell Jrs win by outnumbering the gang and go help their father.

I don't think Beast Gohan can cover that gap. Hit wins.

Goku still wins. Even when sick, Goku's power was so big nobody but Gohan and Piccolo (Who knew his FP) noticed he was weakened. I say this Goku is stronger than Yardrat Goku, who in the Future fodderized Freeza almost instantly.

I think Goku can beat Kefla this time. It's even possible Goku could've put up a fight against Kefla is he weren't so tired.

Vegetto is going to need SSJ2 or SSJ3 here. If SSJ3 doesn't eat up his fusion time instantly then I think he wins.