The All-Purpose "Versus" Thread

Discussion, generally of an in-universe nature, regarding any aspect of the franchise (including movies, spin-offs, etc.) such as: techniques, character relationships, internal back-history, its universe, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Yuji
Advanced Regular

Re: The All-Purpose "Versus" Thread

Post by Yuji » Tue Apr 04, 2023 11:41 am

Koitsukai wrote: Tue Apr 04, 2023 10:37 am
1) I remember reading Goku was 30,000 in that movie, and he uses KKx10, that's a 300,000 PL. Turles had the upper hand still. Ginyu loses greatly, I doubt he can body change with somebody that's over 2x stronger than he is.
A beaten down, half to death Ginyu-Goku who could only muster up a 23k powerlevel at his max seemed confident in stealing Vegeta's who at that point was anywhere from 50 to 500k.

Koitsukai
I Live Here

Post by Koitsukai » Tue Apr 04, 2023 1:13 pm

Yuji wrote: Tue Apr 04, 2023 11:41 am
Koitsukai wrote: Tue Apr 04, 2023 10:37 am
1) I remember reading Goku was 30,000 in that movie, and he uses KKx10, that's a 300,000 PL. Turles had the upper hand still. Ginyu loses greatly, I doubt he can body change with somebody that's over 2x stronger than he is.
A beaten down, half to death Ginyu-Goku who could only muster up a 23k powerlevel at his max seemed confident in stealing Vegeta's who at that point was anywhere from 50 to 500k.
Good point, but didn't Ginyu-Goku start to get accustomed to the body at some point, improving on that 23k and getting closer to Vegeta who was definitely below 100k before his nap? There must be a threshold that the Body Change cannot surpass, and being 120k at FP, not at rest, vs somebody that can so easily pound a 300k Goku, putting Turles close to Freeza, should be it.
If Turles doesn't do a Goku and goes for the kill, the power gap should be wide enough for Ginyu to not even be able to use his technique.

XenoSaiyan
Banned Alternate Account

Post by XenoSaiyan » Tue Apr 04, 2023 5:47 pm

UI Omen Goku (ToP hour special) vs 10,000 Buuhans (more if needed).

Orange Piccolo (Current) vs 1000 Android 17s (ToP anime)

Base Goku (when he fought the Ginyu Force, can use Kaioken if needed) vs 20 Vegetas (Saiyan saga, no Great Ape)

SSJ2 Kefla vs SSJ1 Gogeta (Broly film)

Ultimate Gohan (Buu Saga) vs 10 Super Perfect Cells (can use Kaioken if needed).

Base Vegeta (start of Namek arc, can use Great Ape if needed) vs All of the Z fighters (Saiyan arc).

Awakened Jiren (Post-ToP) vs Cell Max

And if Saiyan saga Vegeta had Ultra Ego, who is the strongest character that he could beat? Sorry if this question was already asked.

GreatSaiyaman123
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by GreatSaiyaman123 » Wed Apr 05, 2023 6:50 pm

Hellspawn28 wrote: Mon Apr 03, 2023 7:12 pm Who is the strongest that Beast Mode Saiyan Saga Gohan can beat?
Saiyan Saga Gohan = 2,800

First, we have to find out how strong Ultimate Gohan would be in the Saiyan Saga. The closest thing to that is Gohan's potential unlock, which in my list has Gohan peak at 800,000. But Old Kaioshin's potential unlock > Guru's potential unlock, so I'll raise Gohan a bit.

Saiyan Saga Ultimate Gohan = 2,800,000

Now, Beast. I have Ultimate Gohan getting a 2,000x boost to cover the gap between him and True UI Goku. Basically:

Gohan: 1
~ Beast: 2,000

Goku: 2
~ UI Sign: 100
~ UI: 500
~ True UI: 1,000

So basicaly:

Beast Mode Saiyan Saga Gohan = 5,600,000,000

Right above Boo Saga SSJ Goku (5 bi) but right below Perfect Cell (6.3 bi). Both would be very good fights, but the winner is obvious.
FPSSJ4_Goku wrote: Mon Apr 03, 2023 8:53 pm Round 1: Tullece vs Captain Ginyu
Round 2: First form Freeza vs Lord Slug
Round 3: Final Form Freeza (surpressed) vs Super Garlic Jr. (Garlic Jr. arc)
Round 4: Kaioken x20 Goku (movie 5) vs Final form Freeza (50%)
Round 5: Base Form Cooler vs Final Form Freeza (70%)
Round 6: Super Saiyan Goku on Namek vs Fifth Form Cooler
Bonus Round: The entire early Cell arc Dragon Team (SSJ Goku, Vegeta and Trunks, base kid Gohan, Kuririn, Tenshinhan, Yamcha and Piccolo) vs 8 Metal Coolers
BONUS Bonus Round: Hypothetical SSJ2 Goku (Early Cell arc) vs Big Gete Star Core Cooler
Round 1: Pre fruit, Tullece gets destroyed. He got pressed back +30k Goku. Post fruit, Tullece one shots, since he one shot even Kaio-Ken x10 Goku.

Round 2: Young Slug is said to be even stronger than Freeza, so I think he's at least stronger than Initial 4th form Freeza and would stomp 1st form Freeza. Old Slug is a bit of a mystery, but I think he's around Captain Ginyu and would lose.

Round 3: Would be a good fight. I don't know where the Garlic Jr Saga falls in the timeline, but by the time Goku returned Piccolo could probably give 4th form Freeza a run for his money, and Garlic Jr was on pair with him. Taking the middle ground between 2nd form and 4th form, I'd say Piccolo and Garlic Jr are 3rd form to Vegeta level, and Garlic would win thanks to immortality.

Round 4: M5 Goku is said to be even stronger than he was on Namek. I think he's on his Yardrat level and would have the upperhand on Freeza, but would lose because of stamina and Freeza's durability. I can't image Freeza dying to a Kamehameha barely stronger than him.

Round 5: Well Cooler was on pair with Base Goku. If Goku needs Kaio-Ken x20 to even keep up with 50% Freeza, then 70% would one shot Cooler lol.

Round 6: I think Cooler wins, but barely.

Bonus Round 1: This is a very good one. I'm assuming the Coolers are the very first model (The one Goku beat on his own) and that they can't regenerate, otherwise the Metal Coolers would win very easily. The humans should die instantly, but Tenshinhan's Shin Kikoho could at least hold them while the SSJs beat their own Coolers and go help. I imagine each Cooler is roughly as strong as Trunks, so only Goku and Vegeta stand a chance.
If Tenshinhan fails to use the Shin Kikoho (because let's face it, he looked like he needed a minute charging in in the Cell Saga and he's so weak he might get killed the second the fight starts), then the Coolers would win. Goku, Vegeta, Trunks, Piccolo and maybe Gohan (If he unlocks SSJ seeing Kuririn die) vs 8 Metal Coolers who only Goku and Vegeta can defeat. The spare Coolers would gang up on Goku and Vegetea while Trunks, Piccolo and Gohan fight a losing battle against 1 each.

Bonus Round 2: Eh, that Cooler was just half of his head. I think he was just the brains of the whole thing. Even SSj1 Goku beat him easily in the movie.
XenoSaiyan wrote: Tue Apr 04, 2023 5:47 pm UI Omen Goku (ToP hour special) vs 10,000 Buuhans (more if needed).

Base Goku (when he fought the Ginyu Force, can use Kaioken if needed) vs 20 Vegetas (Saiyan saga, no Great Ape)

Ultimate Gohan (Buu Saga) vs 10 Super Perfect Cells (can use Kaioken if needed).

Base Vegeta (start of Namek arc, can use Great Ape if needed) vs All of the Z fighters (Saiyan arc).

And if Saiyan saga Vegeta had Ultra Ego, who is the strongest character that he could beat? Sorry if this question was already asked.
Goku wins. If this were SSJB Goku it would be closer, because Boo's absorption is a threat. But UI Goku would just dodge that and kill them all.

Using anime logic, I think the 17s would win. 17 is very smart and Piccolo might not even be strong enough to break his barrier. I think Anime Piccolo is KKx20/SSJBE level.

Probably Goku, without Kaio-Ken. Goku while suppressed (60k, his FP was 90k) took on Recoome, Jeice and Burta at once. I think Recoome alone could take like, 3 Post-Zarbon Vegetas based on their fight, and this Vegeta could take at least 5 of his Saiyan Saga self based on how he handled Zarbon, Dodoria and Kui even before getting a Zenkai with Zarbon.

Close one. SSJ Kefla ~ KKx20 SSJB Goku, so SSJ2 Kefla = 40x SSJB Goku. SSJ Gogeta is 50x a stronger SSJB Goku (Goku got a power up after Kefla/when fighting Jiren and probably has trained between the ToP and Broly), so I think Gogeta wins.

If the Cells use Kaio-Ken, they win. Gohan is probably 10x Goku in the Boo Saga (SSJ1 Gotenks is SSJ3 level and SSJ3 is a 8x boost), making him some 40-50x stronger than an individual SPC. With Kaio-Ken, they close that gap and overwhelm him since I think Cell can handle the strain.

Vegeta wins. Funny to think Saiyan Saga Vegeta lost despite being stronger, but this Vegeta is on pair with KKx3 Goku. Goku would need Kaio-Ken x4 and lose way more power with the strain, while Vegeta isn't nearly as weakened by the beating.

What's Awakened Jiren? You mean when he rips his shirt? I think he can beat Cell Max tbh. Besides being stronger than Piccolo, Cell Max isn't very impressive and it's suggested by Toriyama that Broly (Who I think is just a bit stronger than Jiren) can beat him (He says only complete Cell Max would beat Broly).

That does get asked a lot lol, but I keep changing my mind on it. I'm pretty sure UE = UI, although some might say UE is smaller since SSJBE Vegeta was already putting up a fight with Granola. But I don't think that's necessary, because. Anyway, I have UE as a 10,000,000,000 multiplier (First time I think about this and I'm surprised. But SSJB is 50,000,000x; UI Sign is 50x Blue and UI is 4x Sign). Only SSJ3 Vegetto from the Boo Saga could stop him. Insane.
Battle Powers List (Manga)

Guardian of the city, I am the one and only...Great Saiyaman!

ZombieVito
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by ZombieVito » Wed Apr 05, 2023 8:06 pm

XenoSaiyan wrote: Tue Apr 04, 2023 5:47 pm UI Omen Goku (ToP hour special) vs 10,000 Buuhans (more if needed).

1) This is tricky because it only takes one mistake and Boo can absorb him. Not to mention that Goku's stamina would run out very quickly. I say Goku loses.
2) Piccolo. There's a massive gap between SSB and UI level.
3) Goku easily with Kaioken.
4) Gogeta but he has to work for it.
5) Gohan loses. If Piccolo could tag him with just some afterimage technique then 10 actually Cells with Kaioken can do much better.
6) Vegeta slaughters with Oozaru.
7) We have no idea how much Jiren has improved but it was noted that they needed Cell Max weakened for Beast Gohan to beat him so Cell Max should beat Jiren.
8) Buff Boo.

Hellspawn28
Patreon Supporter

Post by Hellspawn28 » Sat Apr 08, 2023 1:14 pm

Current 4th form Freeza vs. the entire TOP

Would Freeza still need to go Golden to win, or his 4th form enough?
She/Her
PS5 username: Guyver_Spawn_27
LB Profile: https://letterboxd.com/Hellspawn28/

ZombieVito
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by ZombieVito » Sat Apr 08, 2023 5:29 pm

Hellspawn28 wrote: Sat Apr 08, 2023 1:14 pm Current 4th form Freeza vs. the entire TOP

He needs his Black form.

GreatSaiyaman123

Post by GreatSaiyaman123 » Sun Apr 09, 2023 6:27 pm

Hellspawn28 wrote: Sat Apr 08, 2023 1:14 pm Current 4th form Freeza vs. the entire TOP

I think even in the ToP, 4th form Freeza could beat most of those guys. Think with me here:

U2 - Strongest fighter was Ribrianne, who's 18 level. Freeza could take this entire team at once even before training, unless they have special teamwork powers like their anime selves.

U3 - I don't think Freeza can beat Anilaza without Golden, currently or back then.

U4 - Beats everyone even back then.

U6 - We saw him struggle with SSJ Caulifla. He'd one shot her now, but would still need Golden against Hit, Kefla and Kale.

U9 - Frost took over half the team on his own. ToP Freeza would sweat against them, but Current Freeza stomps.

U10 - This is the most mysterious one. No showings at all. But even Piccolo was beating this team easily so I say even ToP Freeza could beat them.

U11 - SSJ Goku was overwhelming the Pride Troopers' flawless teamwork, so ToP Freeza could do the same, but like with U9 he'd struggle while Current Freeza wouldn't. Maybe Current Freeza could beat Dyspo, but he'd need Golden form to beat Jiren and Toppo.

SonTao

Post by SonTao » Mon Apr 17, 2023 11:15 pm

Ultra Instinct Goku might not be able to handle it. Though he could wipe out waves of Buuhan easily, I think the Bauhaus might coalesce into one blob and absorb him--they do have Gohan's intelligence after all, and their slobbish nature would be a big help in grouping up.

Goku was around a base power of 90k prior to the Ginyu zenkaiv. Vegeta had a base power of 18. Considering Goku knows what he does now about Vegeta but these Saiyan Saga Vegeta(s) don't know how strong Goku is, they'd probably squabble over who has to wipe this moron away, only to be surprised by Goku whomping them easily. Since Saiyan Saga Vegeta is prideful, easily irritated, and fairly conniving, I see them getting whittled down by each other too when throwing the weakened ones to the side. In the end, it's likely a good 15 of them get killed, whereas the ones that got beaten down first get to live because Goku is the one sparing them.

SSJ2 Kefla takes the L here.

Ultimate Gohan would waste no time in unleashing some form of vaporizing wave, and just smokes the majority of the SPCs there. Sure, one or two might survive by using Kaioken and getting outta dodge, but Gohan definitely catches up and smokes them.

Base Vegeta in the start of the Name arc has a power level of 24k. The Z Fighters got crushed by NAPPA, all with the exception of Goku. I see Vegeta taking everyone down as he did before until Goku shows up--or if Goku is there already, he manhandles him, even with Goku's Kaioken. How, you may ask? Goku's Max Kaioken at the time was times three. Goku's Kaioken x 3 puts him on par with Vegeta, just barely--and we're overlooking his bodily strain here. Plus, Vegeta knows the basics of how Kaioken works since he's fought, and lost, to Goku before. TLDR, Vegeta sweeps.

Jiren vs. Cell Max would be... interesting. Since Cell Max cannot regenerate, Awakened Jiren would probably take him down via immobilization of the limbs.

As for Saiyan Saga Vegeta with Ultra Ego--that implies he has some handle on Hakai. He'd definitely annihilate anyone who thought they could just stand and take the blast with no issue. So that clears out most other saga villains, unless they new of the Hakai--maybe Frieza would be smart enough to dodge. But even though we don't know the exact multiplier, it's safe to say Vegeta could crush him anyway. Now, let's get to the heroes of the story and further into Super. Majin Buu might be a hard stop, because we don't know if Vegeta would erase all of Buu if he only hit one portion. He could probably get the majority of Buu in one go. If Gohan knew about Vegeta taking damage to grow stronger and the ability of Hakai, I think Ultimate Gohan (Buu Saga) could probably beat him down.
Gohan is a neeeeerd.

SonTao

Post by SonTao » Mon Apr 17, 2023 11:46 pm

Almighty Majin wrote: Fri Mar 31, 2023 8:53 pm Cyborg Tao (with Time Skip) vs King Piccolo (Prime)
Golden Cooler vs Orange Slug
Garlic Jr. vs Future Zamasu (both equal power levels, no Dead Zone allowed)
SSJ Ginyu Goku vs Piccolo (Nail Fusion)
Meta-Cooler Army + Big Gete Star vs Meta-Rilldo + Planet M-2 (equal power levels)
Who is the strongest character Giru (GT) can beat?
Yajirobe vs Tapion (equal power levels, sword fight only)

Crazy bonus fight, entertain me on this one please...
King Piccolo takes the win. If I recall correctly King Piccolo at his prime had a power of around 260. Though this isn't just numbers--Tao Pai Pai is a bit of a wimp. Aside from the Dondonpa, we don't know if he can use the Ki Ko Ho, and his weapons are standard military grade.

Slug wasn't even False Super Saiyan level. Cooler can stack his fifth form with Golden. I gotta go with Gold Cooler here, unless Slug can somehow lay a trap or maybe minion stall / take advantage of Cooler's sadistic nature until he can form a big enough attack to vaporize Cooler.

Immortal slugfest? Immortal slugfest. Probably just a fight until the end of time since Garlic Jr. can't unintentionally trigger a universal Zamasu thing here. If he pushes hard enough, maybe he can force Corrupted Zamasu?

Ginyu Goku's base power was stated as 23,000. Let's say that Jeice's death unlocks his SSJ power, boom, the Z Fighters are dead and SSJ Ginyu Goku is now around 1,150,000. Second Form Frieza is stated to be above 1 million, but we don't know how far above. Piccolo doesn't fool around in fights--if he could kill Frieza, he would. So we know Piccolo (Nail Fused) is equal to Second Form Frieza, whom we know is above 1 million somewhere. So Piccolo would be equal to SSJ Ginyu Goku, or SSJ Ginyu Goku would barely win.

Not too knowledgeable on GT so skippin' those...

Tapion stomps. Yamcha doesn't use his sword much outside of DB, and even then he's some bandit chump in the desert, he doesn't seem super knowledgeable.

Bizarro Goku could be fun. Let's see what he'd know.

No Kaioken, Genki Dama, Kamehameha, or Kame Style right off the bat. Rather, he knows the Dodonpa, Ki Ko Ho, Ox-King / Crane Style (so technically a lesser version of Kame Style)... yeah, decent enough trade offs. He still has the training under 10x Gravity from West Kai, and the Kaioken + Genkidama tradeoff is the Thunder Flash attack. He has no knowledge of the Ultra Divine water or anything like that, but he might have more understanding of various battle techniques from Urunai Baba since she has access to various dead warriors, to which he can learn from. Maybe he even learns the Devilmite Beam... he could also possibly learn how to utilize telepathy, telekinesis, or even divination! Though Goku might lack the patience in this world, unless it was tempered by Ox-King or Crane. As for his training with King Piccolo, copy and paste some of Kid Gohan's moves to him. Masenko is the new Kamehameha! He might even know the Demon School style of fighting too. Bizarro Goku is one multifaceted fellow! Though the majority of his moves are now based on killing and overwhelming the opponent. His tutelage under the Moro Arc hedgehog race might be moot though--it doesn't look like Goku could use it for himself as the technique involves physically making a portal for another to enter. Maybe he could use it to redirect attacks though. Finally, this Goku would have Ultra Ego, as his training under Beerus with this more violent, eager to destroy Goku makes him more in line for the G.O.D candidacy. Other traits would have to be expanded in a miniature what-if, but I can do that on my own time. For the sake of the fight, let's say this is the limit here, and we give Bizarro Goku all of the SSJ forms he attains in canon (aside from SSJ3).

This fight would be nuts. Canon Goku fighting a counterpart with a similar hunger for battle yet the techniques of a sadistic killer and possible precognition and magic to boot, Goku would have one hell of a time battling it out. The Ki Ko Ho could be quite the hurdle, as well as Bizarro's Thunder Flash Attack and various Demon School techniques such as the Hyper Explosive Demon Wave or advanced Multi Form.

Depending on if Canon Goku screws around or not, I could see Bizarro taking the W. Major differences include:

The gap between Super Saiyan Two to Super Saiyan Three--Bizarro likely wouldn't be able to get that one. Depending on the world around him or what he did in his realm, he might have killed Cell already or not been able to keep his body in Otherworld to attain SSJ3. Lack of Kaioken means Bizarro has no counterpart, or answer to, SSJB Kaioken. He's on his own there. Additionally his likely unsure heart makes him highly susceptible to the Genkidama. Ultra Ego could be a good gap closer for any SSJB Kaioken / Ultra Instinct shenanigans.

Overall, it's a bit of a 50 / 50 situation depending on what either of them decide to do in that situation.
Gohan is a neeeeerd.

SonTao

Post by SonTao » Tue Apr 18, 2023 12:17 am

XenoSaiyan wrote: Wed Feb 08, 2023 6:21 pm MUI Goku (Start of Z) vs SSG Goku (Battle of Gods)

Namek arc Piccolo (without Nail) vs Capitan Ginyu (no body change)

Gamma 1 & 2 vs SSJ2 Kefla

UE Vegeta (Saiyan arc) vs Buuhan

SSJ Rage Trunks (no Hope Sword) vs SSG Vegeta (Moro arc)
Sorry for dredging this up so long after the OG post! I'm just on a bit of a VS. tirade tonight.

MUI Early Z Goku gets bodied by SSG Goku. How, you might ask? MUI takes a toll on one's body, even in this mastered state. Despite Early Z Goku's ability to attain MUI, his body would crap out eventually and the match would end.

I see Piccolo being able to win if he could somehow bait Ginyu and hit him with sneak attacks, maybe strategize and use Namek's terrain to his advantage after destroying Ginyu's scouter.

The Gammas could probably win if they, similarly, strategized to heck and back--but that's like, 10% compared to the 90% of other times they'd be their typical, canon, brotherly bickering selves and probably get stomped.

Hakai = massive dub if Vegeta uses it immediately. If not, Buuhan would probably beat Vegeta to shit.

SSG Vegeta would probably win. Not much to say here.
Gohan is a neeeeerd.

Seekeroftruth
Beyond Newbie

Post by Seekeroftruth » Tue Apr 18, 2023 3:17 am

Titan Hulk vs UI Goku and UI Vegita

vs

Noah
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Noah » Sun Apr 23, 2023 10:11 pm

New matches: How much % of their full power would Beerus or Whis need to beat these ones?

- Current SSB Goku & Vegeta
- Orange Piccolo
- Current FP Broly
- Current MUI Goku & UE Vegeta
- Current SSJB Gogeta
- Black Freeza
- Beast Gohan

Bonus: Beast Gohan vs. Black Freeza

Koitsukai wrote: Thu Jan 26, 2023 2:57 pm Following only the movie-verse, Gohan destroys all of them and Piccolo falls short of the big hitters, so I'll try and blend movie and manga together.
I don't get it, what is the difference between movie and manga Broly? I remember this arc was not covered on the latter.
乃亜

Top 10 DB/Z/GT Songs

Are we too old to enjoy new Dragon Ball movies/series?

Mr Perfect Cell

Post by Mr Perfect Cell » Mon Apr 24, 2023 12:32 pm

FPSSJ4_Goku wrote: Mon Apr 03, 2023 8:53 pm Round 1: Tullece vs Captain Ginyu
Round 2: First form Freeza vs Lord Slug
Round 3: Final Form Freeza (surpressed) vs Super Garlic Jr. (Garlic Jr. arc)
Round 4: Kaioken x20 Goku (movie 5) vs Final form Freeza (50%)
Round 5: Base Form Cooler vs Final Form Freeza (70%)
Round 6: Super Saiyan Goku on Namek vs Fifth Form Cooler
Bonus Round: The entire early Cell arc Dragon Team (SSJ Goku, Vegeta and Trunks, base kid Gohan, Kuririn, Tenshinhan, Yamcha and Piccolo) vs 8 Metal Coolers
BONUS Bonus Round: Hypothetical SSJ2 Goku (Early Cell arc) vs Big Gete Star Core Cooler
1. He gets whooped without fruit but with fruit Ginyu gets destroyed neg diff.
2. I'm not sure about old slug but if Turles was implied to be 1st form lvl then young slug is far stronger. he puts the galactic emperor in his place.
3. Garlic Jr. seems to take place pre trunks post frieza like cooler imo so everyone is only a little bit stronger than Frieza arc. Garlic was beaten by a slightly stronger gohan who was angry and in the anime Vegeta was at a advantage against a slightly weaker somewhat angry gohan so Frieza slams.
4.They were officially equal in the Frieza saga and this goku is stronger than before so Goku might win although Frieza will still survive with more than a burnt hand.
5. I belive base frieza > base cooler but it depends on what percentage cooler uses.
6. Goku is only slightly stronger but will walk away with even more injuries.
Bonus 1. SS Goku + SS Vegeta could barley take out 1 meta cooler so individually they are all slaughtered easily.
Bonus 2. Cooler states his power hasn't dropped all that much so Goku would be defeated if you're talking android arc (I don't know what you mean by Early Cell arc .

Mr Perfect Cell

Post by Mr Perfect Cell » Mon Apr 24, 2023 12:45 pm

Noah wrote: Sun Apr 23, 2023 10:11 pm New matches: How much % of their full power would Beerus or Whis need to beat these ones?

- Orange Piccolo
- Current FP Broly
- Current SSJB Gogeta
- Black Freeza
- Beast Gohan

I made a DBS PL list just last week and I have an estimate for how strong everybody is from B.O.G to now
- Far less than 1% for Beerus and whis
-About 5% Beerus and less than 1% whis
-Same as above
-About 3% Beerus and Less than 1% whis
- Same as above
- About 15% Beerus and 1% Whis
-Same as above

Bonus: As you saw above I personally have them as equals (For now), but Frieza is more skilled, experienced, and has more techniques. He takes this with high-extreme difficulty.

Almighty Majin
Beyond Newbie

Post by Almighty Majin » Mon Apr 24, 2023 6:50 pm

Who is the strongest character Old Man Goku can defeat? I'm talking about the hypothetical Old Man Goku that Toriyama drew. While he definitely would not be as strong as he is in his prime, he would definitely be the most experienced version of Goku.

GreatSaiyaman123

Post by GreatSaiyaman123 » Tue Apr 25, 2023 2:46 pm

Seekeroftruth wrote: Tue Apr 18, 2023 3:17 am Titan Hulk vs UI Goku and UI Vegita
Either Goku or Vegeta wins alone after a good fight. This Hulk's main power seems to be his ability to suck gamma energy out of his enemies.
Noah wrote: Sun Apr 23, 2023 10:11 pm New matches: How much % of their full power would Beerus or Whis need to beat these ones?

- Orange Piccolo
- Current FP Broly
- Current SSJB Gogeta
- Black Freeza
- Beast Gohan

Going to ignore Whis completely since his power is unknown. Beerus is also not clear, but I'm taking the minimalistic approach.

Current SSJB: Not even 1%. I imagine UI is something like 100x Blue at least.

Orange Piccolo: About 50% should be enough to destroy Piccolo. I imagine he's just on pair with MUI Goku, not TUI Goku.

Current Broly: 100%, and even that may not be enough.

MUI Goku & UE Vegeta: Shouldn't you use TUI instead? MUI is sort of outdated now... Unless it's an hypothetical Goku who can use MUI to it's fullest. That Goku would crush Beerus with his Ki Avatar. I have TUI Goku and UE Vegeta on pair with 50% Beerus, so they could give 100% Beerus a good fight together, but the cat still wins. If you want to stick with MUI then it's still a nice fight, but way more one sided.

Current SSJB Gogeta: Even SSJB Gogeta from the Broly movie would destroy Beerus. This Gogeta won't even need Blue.

Black Freeza: Could go either way. Maybe Freeza since even Broly has to hide from Freeza.

Gohan Beast: Beerus, but it would be close.
Almighty Majin wrote: Mon Apr 24, 2023 6:50 pm Who is the strongest character Old Man Goku can defeat? I'm talking about the hypothetical Old Man Goku that Toriyama drew. While he definitely would not be as strong as he is in his prime, he would definitely be the most experienced version of Goku.

This imagine is very funny, because how are we supposed to interpret this? This drawing was made back in the 90s I think, way before Super or even GT. So are we suppose to assume this joke drawing has retroactively went through the events of Super too?

For simplicity's sake, I'm just going with Z here. No more masters that Goku may never surpass. He just took off, trained Oob and lived happily ever after. I can see Goku having learned a way to tap into his SSJ3 power without transforming, to save stamina. This would be vital for this Goku, and it makes sense he'd learn that after becoming a complete master. I imagine in his peak, this Goku was above Gohan-Boo, since he's been training Oob and Oob has a lot of potential. After growing old, he loses power and stamina... But he can still take Super Boo or SSJ3 Gotenks at least. Maybe Ultimate Gohan since Gohan is dumb and this is Goku at his most experienced, but Gotenks-Boo and Gohan-Boo are crushing the old man.

Unrelated, but I remember Dragon Ball Multiverse drawing Goku with this same look (Even the mustache!) when he does mental battle with Freeza in his home planet. Very nice reference.

Koitsukai
I Live Here

Post by Koitsukai » Tue Apr 25, 2023 4:24 pm

- Orange Piccolo
- Current FP Broly
- Current SSJB Gogeta
- Black Freeza
- Beast Gohan

Koitsukai wrote: Thu Jan 26, 2023 2:57 pm Following only the movie-verse, Gohan destroys all of them and Piccolo falls short of the big hitters, so I'll try and blend movie and manga together.
I don't get it, what is the difference between movie and manga Broly? I remember this arc was not covered on the latter.
Right, it wasn't covered but implied it happened, and there are clear implications Broly was surpassed, while the movie doesn't seem to take those implications into account, but this should all be cleared up soon. So movie Broly would be above everybody by virtue of SH being a follow up of the Broly movie, while manga Broly was already implied to be weaker than Moro73, Gas, Granola, Beerus, Goku and Vegeta.

It's hard to tell because we don't know how Beerus compares to Black Freeza. Maybe he was surpassed, maybe he is still greatly above everybody.

1) Goku can use SSB + UI now, and he wasn't that far from his performance with UI vs Gas. I'd say 20% for regular Blue, a little over 30% for Blue + UI. If they fight together, then I guess 40% would be enough to beat them.

2) Cell Max destroyed Piccolo, whose power is still unclear. I guess 50% Beerus would be too much for him.

3) The manga left Broly behind, but SH still holds him in high regard even though they might need to hide him from Freeza. I guess 90% should do the trick. 2019 Movie Broly would go down with 50% if the developments of the manga stand and aren't retconned or "loopholed".

4) The two of them couldn't make Gas budge, and Beerus is stronger than Gas, he should be even stronger than Zombie Gas. Together they should make Beerus use IDK, 70%?
If Goku uses TUI instead of UI, then 80%.

5) Gogeta should defeat Beerus.

6) Who knows what shifitng the balance of the universe meant, but if it meant surpassing Beerus, then he must've done so.

7) Uncertain, I think 80%...
Almighty Majin wrote: Mon Apr 24, 2023 6:50 pm Who is the strongest character Old Man Goku can defeat? I'm talking about the hypothetical Old Man Goku that Toriyama drew. While he definitely would not be as strong as he is in his prime, he would definitely be the most experienced version of Goku.

I'll assume his looks are some sort of base UI... :lol:
I guess he can take any Z character and any DBS character... except the big boys like Jiren, Broly, Vegeta, Gohan, GoDs, the hakaishin tier probably is out of his league. But SSB level should be still beneath a UI master no matter how old they are.

Yuji
Advanced Regular

Post by Yuji » Fri May 05, 2023 7:56 pm

Super Boo (Jiren absorbed) runs a gauntlet:

1. ToP MUI Goku
2. LSS Broly
3. 7-3 Moro
4. MUI Moro
5. Black Freeza
6. Beerus

Basically just curious how far Boo's hax would get him if he was up to the current powerscale. Assume it's Boohan for Gohan and Piccolo's IQ.

GreatSaiyaman123

Post by GreatSaiyaman123 » Fri May 05, 2023 11:49 pm

Yuji wrote: Fri May 05, 2023 7:56 pm Super Boo (Jiren absorbed) runs a gauntlet:

1. ToP MUI Goku
2. LSS Broly
3. 7-3 Moro
4. MUI Moro
5. Black Freeza
6. Beerus

Basically just curious how far Boo's hax would get him if he was up to the current powerscale. Assume it's Boohan for Gohan and Piccolo's IQ.
I feel he’d go pretty far. Jiren already beat UI Goku in the manga, Boo would just do it without losing too much stamina (or any, since Boo has infinite stamina). LSSJ Broly would also be defeated, I think Broly is either equal or just a hair above Jiren. Jiren himself might beat him as well.

Moro is where things get complicated. Moro’s magic didn’t work on Dai Boo, but 73 Moro is above Jiren. Not a lot, but enough to make Jiren look like a fool. Boo would just make the beating last longer. Black Freeza and Beerus would also beat him, no doubts about it.

UI Moro is a point off the curve though. Like in the story, this Moro would have to become Planet Moro and then blow up. Boo could survive this explosion, so he technically wins in the end.