The All-Purpose "Versus" Thread

Discussion, generally of an in-universe nature, regarding any aspect of the franchise (including movies, spin-offs, etc.) such as: techniques, character relationships, internal back-history, its universe, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Hellspawn28
Patreon Supporter

Re: The All-Purpose "Versus" Thread

Post by Hellspawn28 » Sun May 07, 2023 12:50 pm

Who's the strongest character that Orange Nail could beat?
She/Her
PS5 username: Guyver_Spawn_27
LB Profile: https://letterboxd.com/Hellspawn28/

GreatSaiyaman123
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by GreatSaiyaman123 » Mon May 08, 2023 7:52 pm

Hellspawn28 wrote: Sun May 07, 2023 12:50 pm Who's the strongest character that Orange Nail could beat?
I imagine Nail already had his potential unlocked since he lives with Guru, so we just apply the Orange multiplier instead of guessing how strong Ultimate Nail would be first.

I have Orange as a 500x boost to catch up with UI. This places Nail at 21,000,000 and considerably above Base Vegeta when he fought Semi Cell, but he loses to any Cell Games Base Saiyan. Also loses to KKx10 Goku from the Freeza fight.
Battle Powers List (Manga)

Guardian of the city, I am the one and only...Great Saiyaman!

ZombieVito
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by ZombieVito » Mon May 08, 2023 10:13 pm

GreatSaiyaman123 wrote: Mon May 08, 2023 7:52 pm
Hellspawn28 wrote: Sun May 07, 2023 12:50 pm Who's the strongest character that Orange Nail could beat?
I imagine Nail already had his potential unlocked since he lives with Guru, so we just apply the Orange multiplier instead of guessing how strong Ultimate Nail would be first.

I have Orange as a 500x boost to catch up with UI. This places Nail at 21,000,000 and considerably above Base Vegeta when he fought Semi Cell, but he loses to any Cell Games Base Saiyan. Also loses to KKx10 Goku from the Freeza fight.
If that's true then I find it really funny that Krillin has way higher potential than the 2nd strongest Namekian in U7.

GreatSaiyaman123

Post by GreatSaiyaman123 » Tue May 09, 2023 10:08 am

ZombieVito wrote: Mon May 08, 2023 10:13 pm
GreatSaiyaman123 wrote: Mon May 08, 2023 7:52 pm

If that's true then I find it really funny that Krillin has way higher potential than the 2nd strongest Namekian in U7.
Well the alternative is Guru giving everyone but Nail power ups which is even funnier lol. Basically a big fuck you like in Abridged.

Here’s a theory: Nail’s potential unlock became stunted because he wasn’t fighting, other than getting torn apart by Freeza. Kuririn was on the frontlines fighting the Ginyu Force and Freeza. Kind of like fighting makes Saiyans stronger, minus the Zenkais.

Hellspawn28
Patreon Supporter

Post by Hellspawn28 » Sat May 13, 2023 4:39 pm

Grandpa Gohan vs. Tao Pai Pai

Who wins?
She/Her
PS5 username: Guyver_Spawn_27
LB Profile: https://letterboxd.com/Hellspawn28/

GreatSaiyaman123

Post by GreatSaiyaman123 » Wed May 17, 2023 2:25 pm

Hellspawn28 wrote: Sat May 13, 2023 4:39 pm Grandpa Gohan vs. Tao Pai Pai

Who wins?
I'm going with Grandpa Gohan, but it's very close. Tao gave Goku a harder fight, but Gohan is the smarter fighter and his Kamehameha should cook Tao.

XenoSaiyan
Banned Alternate Account

Post by XenoSaiyan » Thu May 25, 2023 1:19 pm

If Piccolo at the Start of Z unlocked his Orange form, who's the strongest character he could beat?

Yuji
Advanced Regular

Post by Yuji » Thu May 25, 2023 3:06 pm

Who're the strongest Super and GT characters Boohan could defeat?

GreatSaiyaman123

Post by GreatSaiyaman123 » Thu May 25, 2023 9:54 pm

XenoSaiyan wrote: Thu May 25, 2023 1:19 pm If Piccolo at the Start of Z unlocked his Orange form, who's the strongest character he could beat?
Right now I have Orange Piccolo a million times stronger than Base Piccolo. I don't think BoZ Piccolo was just 408 since Z Fighters change their power as they fight, I think he peaks at 600-700ish.

So 679 x 1 million = 679,000,000. Somewhat stronger than Android 16 and Imperfect Cell, strong enough to beat them solo handily, but not enough to beat them together.
Yuji wrote: Thu May 25, 2023 3:06 pm Who're the strongest Super and GT characters Boohan could defeat?
GT: The Sigma Force. They're the last guys Goku fights before Rildo, who's beyond Boo's power.

Super: It's a bit more complicated since it oscilates between leaving Z powers behind and keeping them relevant. I'd say BoG SSJ2 Vegeta (The enraged one, not pre rage) for the manga, and SSJ2 Cabba for the anime.

Mr Perfect Cell

Post by Mr Perfect Cell » Fri May 26, 2023 12:40 pm

Ihave orange multiplier 1,000,000x base so He'd Pretty much stomp anyone before Super buu imo.
XenoSaiyan wrote: Thu May 25, 2023 1:19 pm If Piccolo at the Start of Z unlocked his Orange form, who's the strongest character he could beat?
He'd be in between his fused kami self and 16 so technically 17.
Hellspawn28 wrote: Sat May 13, 2023 4:39 pm Grandpa Gohan vs. Tao Pai Pai

Who wins?
Gramps and Goku were pretty even and the same goku beat the crap out of Tao so Grandpa takes this.

Berserker1921
Advanced Regular

Post by Berserker1921 » Sun May 28, 2023 9:13 pm

New Fights

1. Ssjb Gogeta (Broly) vs FP Gas (not old)?

2. TUI Goku/Ue Vegeta (Granola) vs Cell Max?

3. Granolah vs Orange Piccolo?

4. Beast Gohan vs Broly (Superhero)?

5. TUI Goku, UE Vegeta, Orange Piccolo, Granolah, and Gas (FP) vs Black Frieza?

GatoF
Beyond Newbie

Post by GatoF » Fri Jun 02, 2023 11:32 pm

Berserker1921 wrote: Sun May 28, 2023 9:13 pm New Fights

1. Gas, considering that he should be considerably stronger than the LSSJ Broly from two arcs ago.
2. The saiyans mid dif, even more if they figure his weak point.
3. It can go either way but Granolah is specialized on hitting weak points. This can give him the victory.
4. Broly is compared to Cell Max by Toriyama himself and Gohan beat him. The only mortal who can match Beast Gohan is Black Freeza atm.
5. Black Freeza stomped Goku, Vegeta and Gas. Adding Piccolo and Granolah shouldn't change anything.

MisteryOne
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by MisteryOne » Sat Jun 03, 2023 10:19 pm

- Without any other major power gains from his first movie appareance, if Broly unlocked SS2, would it be enough to match post-wish Granolah? Would he need SS3 or beyond?
- Current Evolution Blue Vegeta vs TOP Jiren?
- Buu saga Ultimate Piccolo vs Super Buu?
- Z Broly somehow comes back in GT and his base power is equal to Goku's. Can he kill Omega Shenron with SS4?
English is not my first language. Please excuse my gramatical mistakes.

Berserker1921
Advanced Regular

Post by Berserker1921 » Sat Jun 03, 2023 10:32 pm

MisteryOne wrote: Sat Jun 03, 2023 10:19 pm - Without any other major power gains from his first movie appareance, if Broly unlocked SS2, would it be enough to match post-wish Granolah? Would he need SS3 or beyond?
- Z Broly somehow comes back in GT and his base power is equal to Goku's. Can he kill Omega Shenron with SS4?
1. It was later stated in an article by Toriyama that Broly and Gogeta were equals. However, Gogeta had better ki control. And that’s why he dominated Broly. So if that true, he was gogeta blue levels. I’d argue that gogeta two arcs ago might have been initial wish Granolah. I think super saiayn 2 Broly would be too much for anyone in that arc save for Frieza.

2. It’s hard to classify Jiren now. Some people say he would lose to ssjb vegeta an arc later. But toriyama keeps hyping him up. And while, he might be weaker than current ssjb vegeta. I think due to his mastery with ki control. He could turn the tides and score a win. With high difficulty.

3. Ultimate piccolo was able to match a gamma in battle. Even though he was slightly weaker. Going from maybe god level to ssjb level is a huge jump. But piccolo in the Buu arc wasn’t even close to even ssj2 levels. I doubt he would reach the power to defeat super Buu. Who was stated to be above Ssj 3 Goku and on par with an ssj3 gotenks. Piccolo would probably need the orange form.

4. Z Broly had unlimited power. He kept growing. Maybe over time, he could surpass omega shenron. But I doubt the dragon would give him a chance. And would just kill him there.

GreatSaiyaman123

Post by GreatSaiyaman123 » Sat Jun 03, 2023 11:34 pm

1. I'll go with Gas. If Broly around Jiren's level, then Gogeta doesn't have to be any stronger than the likes of Granolah.

2. Cell MAX wins. Going by the movie, Goku and Vegeta are not strong enough. In the manga it seems that Piccolo hasn't seen them since the Moro Saga, but I think the overall idea that only Gohan could beat Cell will still apply.

3. Piccolo should win since he's up there with Goku now, but I think Granolah would give him a good fight.

4. Probably Gohan. Strongest in the universe and all.

5. Freeza wins. Remember how he handled Goku and Vegeta? He'll just have to do that twice.
Berserker1921 wrote: Sat Jun 03, 2023 10:32 pm 1. It was later stated in an article by Toriyama that Broly and Gogeta were equals.
Not Toriyama. Just V-Jump's usual nonsense.

Koitsukai
I Live Here

Post by Koitsukai » Wed Jun 07, 2023 1:24 pm

1- Gas should destroy Gogeta. He was taking on UE and UI at the same time. At the very least, UI by now should be on par with SSB Gogeta, even with all the retcons that might be on their way.

2- I think TUI Goku and Vegeta win eventually. UI and UE probably wouldn't.

3- Granola. I don't think the wish made Piccolo stronger than the saiyans, while Granny's wish did. In any case, Piccolo cannot do much to Granny's vital point attacks. Gas beat him due to being stronger and Vegeta remained in the fight due to his hax technique, and he still lost.

4- Gohan, he should probably be able to put Broly down for good before he turns SS, or going FP SS.

5- Granny was there, and things went too fast for him to even care. Piccolo is not changing anything either.
MisteryOne wrote: Sat Jun 03, 2023 10:19 pm - Without any other major power gains from his first movie appareance, if Broly unlocked SS2, would it be enough to match post-wish Granolah? Would he need SS3 or beyond?
1- I think he'd need to go SS3. 2x stronger than Broly probably is what UI Goku had vs Moro or at least vs Granola. However, I don't think Broly has those forms available, his FPSS might work as all the power from those forms available at his regular SS form without the need or the strain from higher forms.

2- Going by the manga, Vegeta should beat Jiren, he was pressing on a suppressed post-wish Granola that had just beaten UI Goku. But who knows? maybe they are all still within range and only they can face each other using their strongest forms.

3- I'll go the easier route and say Piccolo climbed like two tiers with his Ultimate form (SSG and SSB). He was SS level by the Buu arc, so he'd climb two more forms, ending up at SS3 level. Not enough for Super Buu.
Hyping him up a little bit, I think at best he can get in between Gotenks and Gohan, and secure the win.

4- He should rival Gogeta with a base form equal to Goku's, I think.

Goku9001
Regular

Post by Goku9001 » Thu Jun 08, 2023 3:07 am

1. Ssjb Gogeta (Broly) vs FP Gas (not old): MUI Goku dominated Moro-73 way more than Gogeta Blue did against Broly and Gas went up against a much stronger MUI Goku and UE Vegeta. Gogeta Blue had the edge on Broly but not by a significant amount.

2. TUI Goku/Ue Vegeta (Granola) vs Cell Max: There's no way of knowing until the manga adaption is over but if the intention is for Orange Piccolo to be on par with Goku and Vegeta, then Cell Max would likely win.

3. Granolah vs Orange Piccolo: Granolah should be slightly stronger than Goku and Vegeta since Granolah gave up more of his lifespan to become the strongest again (outside of Frieza). Assuming they're on par, I'd still give it to Granolah because he has an array of skills including Shunkan Ido, Hakai, and critical attacks to vital areas which Piccolo's regeneration wouldn't account for.

4. Beast Gohan vs Broly (Superhero): Assuming this is the manga, unless Broly had gotten much stronger, Beast Gohan should destroy him.

5. TUI Goku, UE Vegeta, Orange Piccolo, Granolah, and Gas (FP) vs Black Frieza: Goku and Vegeta were ants compared to Frieza. Adding 3 more ants won't make a difference here. Black Frieza should still stomp.

MisteryOne
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by MisteryOne » Fri Jun 09, 2023 7:52 pm

In the early anime episodes of the Universe Survival arc, Sidra was heavily implied to be in a similar level to "True" Golden Frieza. Assuming that's true, do you think GoD Toppo surpassed him since he easily trashed Frieza?

To make things more direct: Anime Sidra vs God Toppo without the use of Hakai? (Not Hakai energy, the actual tecnique...damn is the anime confusing...)
Koitsukai wrote: Wed Jun 07, 2023 1:24 pm
1- I think he'd need to go SS3. 2x stronger than Broly probably is what UI Goku had vs Moro or at least vs Granola. However, I don't think Broly has those forms available, his FPSS might work as all the power from those forms available at his regular SS form without the need or the strain from higher forms.
That's a very good point. We know the Full Power form was tecnically created by Shintani and not by Toriyama, but I don't see the series as a whole ignoring the fanservicy green haired form -trough so far Toyotaro has gone his way to avoid it so who knows- He will probably get a brand new path like the other characters are getting.
English is not my first language. Please excuse my gramatical mistakes.

GatoF
Beyond Newbie

Post by GatoF » Mon Jun 12, 2023 6:53 pm

1. 3rd Grade Ssj Trunks ( android ) vs Shin
2. Orange Piccolo (Saonel and Pirina absorbed) vs Beast Gohan
3. 4th Form Freeza( Broly ) vs Piccolo ( Moro )
4. 4th Form Freeza ( Return of F) vs Super Janemba
5. SSJ1 Gogeta (Broly) vs SSBKkx20 Goku and SSBE Vegeta ( End of ToP)

GreatSaiyaman123

Post by GreatSaiyaman123 » Tue Jun 13, 2023 3:15 pm

GatoF wrote: Mon Jun 12, 2023 6:53 pm 1. 3rd Grade Ssj Trunks ( android ) vs Shin
2. Orange Piccolo (Saonel and Pirina absorbed) vs Beast Gohan
3. 4th Form Freeza( Broly ) vs Piccolo ( Moro )
4. 4th Form Freeza ( Return of F) vs Super Janemba
5. SSJ1 Gogeta (Broly) vs SSBKkx20 Goku and SSBE Vegeta ( End of ToP)
1. Shin wins. Unless USSJ really is 10x, I think Trunks is Super Vegeta level at most.

2. Orange Piccolo wins. Namekian fusion is a many times boost, and I don’t think Gohan is many times above Piccolo.

3. I think Freeza wins, but Piccolo could fight a bit. Freeza was just ToP SSJ1 level, which I think is Good Boo level. I think Piccolo was Majin Vegeta level in the late Moro Saga.

4. Weirdly, Freeza also wins. Back in RoF Saiyan Beyond God was a thing. 1st form Freeza was above SSJ Gohan, meaning 4th form is over 100x SSJ1 level. Super Janemba is what, 20-30x SSJ1?

5. Gogeta wins. He’s as strong as Broly, and SSJBE + KKx20 wouldn’t work on him. Maybe they could beat Base Gogeta though.
MisteryOne wrote: Fri Jun 09, 2023 7:52 pm In the early anime episodes of the Universe Survival arc, Sidra was heavily implied to be in a similar level to "True" Golden Frieza. Assuming that's true, do you think GoD Toppo surpassed him since he easily trashed Frieza?

To make things more direct: Anime Sidra vs God Toppo without the use of Hakai? (Not Hakai energy, the actual tecnique...damn is the anime confusing...)
Nah not really. Didn’t Sidra make it clear he was only giving a very small fraction of his power? Even Base Goku could survive that little Hakai.