The All-Purpose "Versus" Thread

Discussion, generally of an in-universe nature, regarding any aspect of the franchise (including movies, spin-offs, etc.) such as: techniques, character relationships, internal back-history, its universe, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

ZombieVito
Born 'n Bred Here

Re: The All-Purpose "Versus" Thread

Post by ZombieVito » Mon Jan 09, 2023 5:00 pm

Koitsukai wrote: Mon Jan 09, 2023 2:43 pm 1- Vegito inside Buu's body, being a tiny fraction of his actual self, as seen when the saiyans were blasting that big worm that was tanking everything, and Super Buu telling them they cannot do anything being that small. Who can he defeat being that small? can he beat Murasaki? what about someone stronger like Piccolo Daimao?

2- Buuhan's Kamikaze Ghost attack, the sentient ones that can use different techniques and control them, etc. Can one of them destroy Fat Majin Buu?

3- What about SS Gotenks' Kamizake Ghost Attack? can one of them kill Perfect Cell?

4- SS Goten and SS Trunks vs Piccolo (Buu arc)

5- How strong do you need to be to open a portal by shouting like Super Buu and SS3 Gotenks?
SS Gotenks couldn't, so could SS3 Goku open one? Kid Buu? or is Super Buu's level the lowest tier that can do this?

6- How do you rank these guys and how far are they from one another?
SS Gotenks
SS3 Goku
Majin Vegeta
Fat Majin Buu
Grey Buu
Kid Buu
Good Buu
1) No one? I doubt those worms can beat a regular human.
2) Yes but it would be pointless, Boo would just regenerate.
3) If they hit Cell's core then sure.
4) I have all 3 relative with each other but I still give it to Piccolo. His skill is dimensions apart from the boys.
5) Maybe? I have SS3 Goku vastly superior than even SS2 Gotenks as you can see below.
6)
SS Gotenks: 6,250
SS3 Goku: 30,000
Majin Vegeta: 7,500
Fat Majin Buu: 48,000
Grey Buu: 30,000
Kid Buu: 30,000
Good Buu: 18,000

GreatSaiyaman123
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by GreatSaiyaman123 » Mon Jan 09, 2023 8:08 pm

Koitsukai wrote: Mon Jan 09, 2023 2:43 pm 1- Vegito inside Buu's body, being a tiny fraction of his actual self, as seen when the saiyans were blasting that big worm that was tanking everything, and Super Buu telling them they cannot do anything being that small. Who can he defeat being that small? can he beat Murasaki? what about someone stronger like Piccolo Daimao?

2- Buuhan's Kamikaze Ghost attack, the sentient ones that can use different techniques and control them, etc. Can one of them destroy Fat Majin Buu?

3- What about SS Gotenks' Kamizake Ghost Attack? can one of them kill Perfect Cell?

5- How strong do you need to be to open a portal by shouting like Super Buu and SS3 Gotenks?
SS Gotenks couldn't, so could SS3 Goku open one? Kid Buu? or is Super Buu's level the lowest tier that can do this?

SS Gotenks
SS3 Goku
Majin Vegeta
Fat Majin Buu
Grey Buu
Kid Buu
Good Buu
1- If becoming a candy didn't affect Boo's power, then I don't think shrinking should do anything either.

2 and 3- A single Kamikaze Ghost from SSJ1 Gotenks messed up Super Boo, remember? It's like an amplified technique, so Fat Boo and Cell would be pulverized by it since even a casual Ki blast could do the job. Fat Boo would probably regen from it though, seeing how Super Boo himself regenerated even though Piccolo and Gotenks blasted his pieces. Cell would probably die though.

4- Piccolo was individually weaker than the boys in the Boo Saga. Maybe he can take one of them via skill, but the two of them together will overwhelm him.

5- I do think Super Boo was the lowest level possible. He opened up a fairly small hole in a all-out tantrum.

6-
SSJ Gotenks (Pre Rosat): 75,000
SSJ3 Goku/Kid Boo: 60,000
Fat Boo: 50,000
Evil Boo: 30,000
Good Boo: 20,000
SSJ2 Vegeta: 15,000
Battle Powers List (Manga)

Guardian of the city, I am the one and only...Great Saiyaman!

TobyS
I Live Here

Post by TobyS » Tue Jan 10, 2023 9:47 am

SS Gotenks
SS3 Goku
Majin Vegeta
Fat Majin Buu
Grey Buu
Kid Buu
Good Buu
Hellspawn28 wrote: Sat Jan 07, 2023 3:14 pm If Kuririn used Kaioken during the Android saga, how strong would he be?
On Namek, he died with a BP of 150k at best. Three years of training puts him at 300k? doubling his power sounds ok, even though nobody doubled their power during that time, and they were hitting it harder than Krilin. But he is still useless, so it doesn't matter.
KK takes him to 600k, maybe 1M if he exerts himself. He'd be like Goku on Namek if his body can take it, and it more than likely cannot.
1. Worms are filler, no idea of mini peoples feats. I'm gonna say Freeza semi-perfect Cell level down in terms of power, although the regen would be too much, so 16 downwards for others.
2. Filler too iirc but I'm going to say no. It was all of them combined with amped attacks that were supposed to kill Vegito but he said they weren't even close. I think they could punch holes in Buu but he'd regen, Buu only needs to kill or burst em once.
3. One can easily blow up Cell, one doing it enough to get the nucleus is a dice roll, not to mention Cell can do an energy field or grow big or teleport away, sacrifice a limb or Jr. etc.
4. The boys are over-rated as fuck thanks to saiyan fanwank and that one dumb line about Goten equals Gohan in the Daiz which doesnt even make sense because rusty gohan only refers to Goten catching up. Piccolo can take both especially pre rosat. Even if they were 150% of his power or something he'd still win due to skill.
5. It's such an insane feat that I think Super Buu is the lowest you can be. Otherwise an amped attack from the SS1's or Gotenks fighting or training might have done it before.

SS Gotenks
Kid Buu
SS3 Goku
Fat Majin Buu
Grey Buu
Good Buu
Majin Vegeta

Gotenks pre or post Rosat? He is confident SS1 Gotenks is same or better even pre.
Grey/Good we are unsure what % of fat buus power they got each. So it's possible Majin Vegeta is between them. Perhaps above good but weaker than Grey, but their hax regen and magic makes them hard to place functionally. I think his suicide attack would work on either of them now.
Yamcha almost certainly did not cheat on Bulma:
He was afraid of Women, Bulma was the flirty one.
Yamcha wanted to get married (it was his gonna be his wish)
He suggested they settle down in the Trunks saga.
Alternate future Trunks is not a reliable source.
Toriyama wanted new SSJ Kids and not make new characters.

Peach
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by Peach » Wed Jan 11, 2023 8:08 pm

Gogeta vs. Broly, if Gogeta limited himself to SSJ3 at most.

ZombieVito
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by ZombieVito » Wed Jan 11, 2023 9:55 pm

Peach wrote: Wed Jan 11, 2023 8:08 pm Gogeta vs. Broly, if Gogeta limited himself to SSJ3 at most.
Gogeta gets one shotted.

TobyS
I Live Here

Post by TobyS » Thu Jan 12, 2023 6:39 am

Peach wrote: Wed Jan 11, 2023 8:08 pm Gogeta vs. Broly, if Gogeta limited himself to SSJ3 at most.
I mean that anime has that toei filler shit of base overperforming and fucking up the powerscaling.

I think he'd lose and even if not he'd take longer to win which would mean he defused before getting the job done. Especially as ss3

God vs Broly is the more interesting but already asked question
Yamcha almost certainly did not cheat on Bulma:
He was afraid of Women, Bulma was the flirty one.
Yamcha wanted to get married (it was his gonna be his wish)
He suggested they settle down in the Trunks saga.
Alternate future Trunks is not a reliable source.
Toriyama wanted new SSJ Kids and not make new characters.

Koitsukai
I Live Here

Post by Koitsukai » Thu Jan 12, 2023 1:42 pm

He was able to take a blow from FPSS Broly as a SS, but that shouldn't last for long. Eventually he loses, that form sucks, probably not even vs SS Broly he'll be able to put him down for good.

Toriyama a long time ago said Goku could master all SS forms in just his regular SS, which Vegeta has been sorta doing, so I think Gogeta was already using everything the blond forms can do before going blue.

FPSSJ4_Goku
Regular

Post by FPSSJ4_Goku » Thu Jan 12, 2023 2:32 pm

Who is the strongest person that Future Future Trunks from Lonely's archives' channel could defeat? I've linked to 3 videos of his feats
So, you decided to read my signature, eh?

If you'd like, check out my YouTube channel, and maybe subscribe?

Koitsukai
I Live Here

Post by Koitsukai » Thu Jan 12, 2023 2:52 pm

FPSSJ4_Goku wrote: Thu Jan 12, 2023 2:32 pm Who is the strongest person that Future Future Trunks from Lonely's archives' channel could defeat? I've linked to 3 videos of his feats
The two greatest feats are casually deflecting Majin Vegeta's serious ki attack, and overwhelming BoG Beerus' hakai energy.

He'd need to be at least SS3 Goku level to save Buu that easily, so the strongest he can take there would be Kid Buu.

And he'd need to be SSR Black level to get rid of BoG Beerus like that. Maybe RoF Golden Freeza can do that, too. In any case, he beats FT arc SSB Goku but loses to every blue tier ToP character.

Peach
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by Peach » Thu Jan 12, 2023 4:43 pm

Thanks for answering that Gogeta SSJ3-Broly question.
Hellspawn28 wrote: Wed Jan 04, 2023 3:19 am Metal Coola (Post-Repairs) vs. #16
Paikuhan vs. Hatchiyack
Orange Piccolo vs Youth Restore Moro (No ki asborbing)
Gamma 1 & 2 vs. TOP Golden Freeza
SSj3 Trunten (Trunks & Goten Potara Fusion) vs. Buuhan
Cooler. It seemed like even the Saiyans had issues with him.

Pikkon with high difficulty.

Piccolo. I'm sure Piccolo could outspeed his Ki absorbing too.

Gamma 1 and 2 are said (out of universe) to be as strong as Goku and Vegeta. TOP Frieza is SSJB tier from many arcs ago. Goku and Vegeta have shown much more improvement since than. Hell, Vegeta without his Ki Leaking in Blue put Goku in awe in the Moro arc and that was a long time ago in the story. Frieza loses worse than he did against Destroyer Top/Toppo.

Superbuu. A SSJ3 fusion without a time limit is interesting though and could give Buu a fun fight. I see that fusion as Comparable to Ultimate Gohan or a little bit above, though.

Hellspawn28
Patreon Supporter

Post by Hellspawn28 » Thu Jan 12, 2023 4:54 pm

Janemba vs. SSj3 Gotenks

Who wins?
She/Her
PS5 username: Guyver_Spawn_27
LB Profile: https://letterboxd.com/Hellspawn28/

GatoF
Beyond Newbie

Post by GatoF » Thu Jan 12, 2023 11:23 pm

Hellspawn28 wrote: Thu Jan 12, 2023 4:54 pm Janemba vs. SSj3 Gotenks

Who wins?
Gotenks beat fat Janemba and loses to Super Janemba mid diff

Koitsukai
I Live Here

Post by Koitsukai » Fri Jan 13, 2023 10:49 am

Who wins?
Janemba got the edge on SS3 Goku with his magic, before that the fight wasn't one-sided at all. I don't think Super Buu would struggle or require other than his regular strenght to defeat Goku.
Couple that with Janemba being the movie version of Super Buu, and I think a non-scatterbrain Gotenks can take this. The magic would be a problem, so a non-serious Gotenks should lose.

GreatSaiyaman123

Post by GreatSaiyaman123 » Fri Jan 13, 2023 11:19 am

Gogeta dies. I don’t think he’d have gone SSJB if he didn’t need to.
FPSSJ4_Goku wrote: Thu Jan 12, 2023 2:32 pm Who is the strongest person that Future Future Trunks from Lonely's archives' channel could defeat? I've linked to 3 videos of his feats
Ha, I love this channel. Trunks kills (suppressed?) Beerus but doesn’t seem capable of beating Golden Freeza as a punchline. So logically, strongest person he can beat is either SSJG or SSJB Goku from RoF.

Who wins?
Gotenks. I think Janemba is somewhat weaker than Super Boo.

p-hyvo
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by p-hyvo » Sun Jan 15, 2023 9:08 pm

Who wins?
Janemba casually

Hellspawn28
Patreon Supporter

Post by Hellspawn28 » Sun Jan 15, 2023 9:44 pm

SSj2 Cell Games Goku vs. Super Perfect Cell

If Goku became SSj2 in the Cell saga, he would able to beat Cell?
She/Her
PS5 username: Guyver_Spawn_27
LB Profile: https://letterboxd.com/Hellspawn28/

FPSSJ4_Goku
Regular

Post by FPSSJ4_Goku » Sun Jan 15, 2023 10:49 pm

Hellspawn28 wrote: Sun Jan 15, 2023 9:44 pm SSj2 Cell Games Goku vs. Super Perfect Cell

Well, if we're going off of Dragon Ball Rise (a story where Cell kills SSJ Gohan and Goku goes SSJ2.
), Goku should be able to kill Cell if he works quickly. If not, he may have to break out the Kaioken to get the edge

FPSSJ4_Goku
Regular

Post by FPSSJ4_Goku » Mon Jan 16, 2023 1:17 am

Super Gogeta (DB Super: Broly) vs Ultra Instinct Goku (Tournament of Power, all 3 Omen variants)
Super Saiyan 3 Gogeta (DB Super: Broly) vs Perfected Ultra Instinct Goku (Tournament of Power)

Koitsukai
I Live Here

Post by Koitsukai » Mon Jan 16, 2023 2:18 pm

Hellspawn28 wrote: Sun Jan 15, 2023 9:44 pm SSj2 Cell Games Goku vs. Super Perfect Cell

I think SS2 Goku would beat Perfect Cell, but not Super Perfect Cell. The initial power difference should remain, but now with SS2 Gohan at the top.
FPSSJ4_Goku wrote: Mon Jan 16, 2023 1:17 am Super Gogeta (DB Super: Broly) vs Ultra Instinct Goku (Tournament of Power, all 3 Omen variants)
Super Saiyan 3 Gogeta (DB Super: Broly) vs Perfected Ultra Instinct Goku (Tournament of Power)
1) Gogeta beats the first two and loses to the third one.
2) I actually think Gogeta was using everything the non-god forms have to offer as a SS, but even if he wasn't, UI is just too good for a non-god form. I don't see anything less than SSB working.

GreatSaiyaman123

Post by GreatSaiyaman123 » Mon Jan 16, 2023 2:54 pm

Cell was just behind SSJ2 Gohan, I don't think Goku stands a chance since he was below SSJ Gohan by quite a gap. SSJ2 Goku is more or less on FP Cell's level, so SPC smashes him.
FPSSJ4_Goku wrote: Mon Jan 16, 2023 1:17 am Super Gogeta (DB Super: Broly) vs Ultra Instinct Goku (Tournament of Power, all 3 Omen variants)
SSJ Gogeta is 50x SSJB since SSJ Gogeta = SSJ Broly > Broly ~ SSJB Goku, which is also the multiplier I give UI Sign. First and second Signs lose, but final Sign could go either way. I'll give it to Gogeta since UI Omen isn't good offensively and Broly Goku/Vegeta might be stronger than they were in the ToP.

UI Goku wins. I have SSJ3 Gogeta on Jiren's normal FP level, which UI Goku was stomping.