Sexy Fan Art Thread (No porn!)

Any general discussion regarding fan-created works of the Dragon Ball franchise, including AMVs, fan-art, fan-fiction, etc.

Moderators: Kanzenshuu Staff, General Help

User avatar
KentalSSJ6
Born 'n Bred Here
Posts: 6473
Joined: Sun Dec 02, 2012 8:03 am
Location: Chicago, Illinois.

Re: Sexy Fan Art Thread (No porn!)

Post by KentalSSJ6 » Mon May 05, 2014 3:16 pm

Insertclevername wrote:
KentalSSJ6 wrote:Ah, the great equalizer.
Gyt Kaliba wrote:Youch...I...I can feel the burn from here, Insert. :lol: A bit much perhaps, but LOL.
...I don't get it. :?
Sexual frustration. It does things to you.
Deviantart (NSFW) - http://yamato012.deviantart.com/
DBSW Group Page - http://dbsw.deviantart.com/
Still the 1k Sniper - [spoiler]http://orig10.deviantart.net/6a02/f/201 ... 8npe7r.png[/spoiler]

User avatar
Gyt Kaliba
Kicks it Old-School
Posts: 8638
Joined: Fri Sep 28, 2007 1:38 am
Location: Arkansas
Contact:

Re: Sexy Fan Art Thread (No porn!)

Post by Gyt Kaliba » Mon May 05, 2014 3:21 pm

Ohhh, wait. I think I see the confusion now, and it comes from me misreading your comment a bit, Insert. You were saying that in relation to Vegeta, weren't you? I thought you said it in relation to...and thought it came off kind of harsh towards...well, carry on. :lol:
My Writing Endeavors - Twitter
"There are two kinds of folks who sit around thinking about how to kill people. Psychopaths, and mystery writers. I'm the kind that pays better." - Richard Castle, 'Castle'

User avatar
BlazingFiddlesticks
I Live Here
Posts: 2020
Joined: Fri Feb 11, 2011 8:48 pm

Re: Sexy Fan Art Thread (No porn!)

Post by BlazingFiddlesticks » Mon May 05, 2014 3:35 pm

Insertclevername wrote:
hulkty wrote:Please tell me this is just Vegeta messing around and being funny with Bulma and not that. stupid yaoi sh*t... Seriously, I will never understand yaoi for characters that are easily CONFIRMED heterosexual. :problem:
Underneath all that anger and spite lies a little slut waiting to get fucked.

(...What did I just write?)
...do we need to redraw the boundaries of this thread, or something? I could go on about the social disease that is internet porn all day. Well, maybe not that long. :yawn: Oh wait now hulkty's target is on my ba- :wtf:

(Supreme comeback. Yeesh.)
JacobYBM wrote:
Pannaliciour wrote:Reading all the comments and interviews, my conclusion is: nobody knows what the hell is going on.
Just like Dragon Ball since Chapter #4.
son veku wrote:
Metalwario64 wrote:
BlazingFiddlesticks wrote:Kingdom Piccolo
Where is that located?
Canada

User avatar
Gyt Kaliba
Kicks it Old-School
Posts: 8638
Joined: Fri Sep 28, 2007 1:38 am
Location: Arkansas
Contact:

Re: Sexy Fan Art Thread (No porn!)

Post by Gyt Kaliba » Mon May 05, 2014 3:50 pm

BlazingFiddlesticks wrote:...do we need to redraw the boundaries of this thread, or something? I could go on about the social disease that is internet porn all day. Well, maybe not that long. :yawn: Oh wait now hulkty's target is on my ba- :wtf:

(Supreme comeback. Yeesh.)
I think you may have just made the same mistake that I did (or at least assume I did). I think Insert said that in regards to Vegeta in the picture, not in regards to hulkty. Again, I could be wrong and in turn have been right the first time though, I dunno.

Also, social disease, smocial desmease, but eh.
My Writing Endeavors - Twitter
"There are two kinds of folks who sit around thinking about how to kill people. Psychopaths, and mystery writers. I'm the kind that pays better." - Richard Castle, 'Castle'

User avatar
KentalSSJ6
Born 'n Bred Here
Posts: 6473
Joined: Sun Dec 02, 2012 8:03 am
Location: Chicago, Illinois.

Re: Sexy Fan Art Thread (No porn!)

Post by KentalSSJ6 » Mon May 05, 2014 4:20 pm

If we can post Yuri (girl on girl for those not familiar), then Yaoi can be posted as well.

Show a picture of Bulma and Chichi making out and everyone thinks its sexy and erotic.

Show a picture of Goku and Vegeta kissing and some people act like you kicked their puppy.

Not trying to minimod but if someone finds some artwork sexy, they can post it here.

Do I care for Yaoi artwork? Not really to be honest, but I wont go out of my way to complain about it when I can just as easily scroll past it and see what else is here. Its senseless to complain about Yaoi/Gay artwork because all your doing is promoting homophobic tendencies. Dont like it? Dont look at it.

Now, heres the beginning of a furry 3 way

Image
Deviantart (NSFW) - http://yamato012.deviantart.com/
DBSW Group Page - http://dbsw.deviantart.com/
Still the 1k Sniper - [spoiler]http://orig10.deviantart.net/6a02/f/201 ... 8npe7r.png[/spoiler]

User avatar
Insertclevername
I Live Here
Posts: 3207
Joined: Sun Mar 18, 2012 8:27 pm
Location: Eastern Zone 439

Re: Sexy Fan Art Thread (No porn!)

Post by Insertclevername » Mon May 05, 2014 4:22 pm

Gyt Kaliba wrote:
BlazingFiddlesticks wrote:...do we need to redraw the boundaries of this thread, or something? I could go on about the social disease that is internet porn all day. Well, maybe not that long. :yawn: Oh wait now hulkty's target is on my ba- :wtf:

(Supreme comeback. Yeesh.)
I think you may have just made the same mistake that I did (or at least assume I did). I think Insert said that in regards to Vegeta in the picture, not in regards to hulkty. Again, I could be wrong and in turn have been right the first time though, I dunno.

Also, social disease, smocial desmease, but eh.
Gyt Kaliba wrote:Ohhh, wait. I think I see the confusion now, and it comes from me misreading your comment a bit, Insert. You were saying that in relation to Vegeta, weren't you? I thought you said it in relation to...and thought it came off kind of harsh towards...well, carry on. :lol:
That was totally in regards to Vegeta, not Hulkty.

Yeah, that's why I thought you were saying Kental burned me by his comment about the great "equalizer", which confused me as I couldn't see how that was a jab in any way...

This is getting weird.
Cipher wrote:Also, you can seriously like whatever and still get laid. That's a revelation that'll hit you at some point.

FrogTrigger
Beyond Newbie
Posts: 185
Joined: Wed Feb 26, 2014 6:58 am

Re: Sexy Fan Art Thread (No porn!)

Post by FrogTrigger » Mon May 05, 2014 10:38 pm

It only feels weird the first few minutes baby so don't fight it too much

:wink:

Dbzfan94
I Live Here
Posts: 4699
Joined: Mon Dec 16, 2013 5:16 pm
Location: Mt. Paozu

Re: Sexy Fan Art Thread (No porn!)

Post by Dbzfan94 » Tue May 06, 2014 12:44 am

KentalSSJ6 wrote:If we can post Yuri (girl on girl for those not familiar), then Yaoi can be posted as well.

Show a picture of Bulma and Chichi making out and everyone thinks its sexy and erotic.

Show a picture of Goku and Vegeta kissing and some people act like you kicked their puppy.

Not trying to minimod but if someone finds some artwork sexy, they can post it here.

Do I care for Yaoi artwork? Not really to be honest, but I wont go out of my way to complain about it when I can just as easily scroll past it and see what else is here. Its senseless to complain about Yaoi/Gay artwork because all your doing is promoting homophobic tendencies. Dont like it? Dont look at it.

Now, heres the beginning of a furry 3 way

Image
The only thing I have wrong about that Gogeta x Goku/Vegeta pic is....its technically himself... inception :lol:

User avatar
FoolsGil
I Live Here
Posts: 4030
Joined: Tue May 21, 2013 10:37 pm

Re: Sexy Fan Art Thread (No porn!)

Post by FoolsGil » Tue May 06, 2014 9:41 am

Image

A little cheese, to go with all that beef.
Dragonball Exiles Chapter One. Chapter Two In Production.

User avatar
DarkPrince_92
I Live Here
Posts: 3301
Joined: Sun Jan 02, 2011 2:09 pm
Location: Glendale, CA
Contact:

Re: Sexy Fan Art Thread (No porn!)

Post by DarkPrince_92 » Tue May 06, 2014 11:34 am

You mean, a little icing to go on that lovely cake.
I am an artist/animator, check out my thangs. Online Portfolio

PSN/Steam: DarkPrince_92

User avatar
TheGmGoken
Namekian Warrior
Posts: 10592
Joined: Sun Apr 07, 2013 5:19 pm
Location: Baltimore, Maryland
Contact:

Re: Sexy Fan Art Thread (No porn!)

Post by TheGmGoken » Tue May 06, 2014 11:13 pm

Looks to fake for me. Plastic surgery
I DO NOT HAVE A TWITTER
Son Goten

User avatar
KentalSSJ6
Born 'n Bred Here
Posts: 6473
Joined: Sun Dec 02, 2012 8:03 am
Location: Chicago, Illinois.

Re: Sexy Fan Art Thread (No porn!)

Post by KentalSSJ6 » Tue May 06, 2014 11:28 pm

Image
Deviantart (NSFW) - http://yamato012.deviantart.com/
DBSW Group Page - http://dbsw.deviantart.com/
Still the 1k Sniper - [spoiler]http://orig10.deviantart.net/6a02/f/201 ... 8npe7r.png[/spoiler]

User avatar
Gyt Kaliba
Kicks it Old-School
Posts: 8638
Joined: Fri Sep 28, 2007 1:38 am
Location: Arkansas
Contact:

Re: Sexy Fan Art Thread (No porn!)

Post by Gyt Kaliba » Wed May 07, 2014 12:09 pm

Ah yes, the infamous Garland works. What I love most about that picture isn't even how good the art is, it's how likely that is to be something that might have happened. :lol:
My Writing Endeavors - Twitter
"There are two kinds of folks who sit around thinking about how to kill people. Psychopaths, and mystery writers. I'm the kind that pays better." - Richard Castle, 'Castle'

User avatar
FoolsGil
I Live Here
Posts: 4030
Joined: Tue May 21, 2013 10:37 pm

Re: Sexy Fan Art Thread (No porn!)

Post by FoolsGil » Wed May 07, 2014 1:01 pm

I prefer this one actually.

Image

Krillin you lucky bastard.
Dragonball Exiles Chapter One. Chapter Two In Production.

User avatar
Gyt Kaliba
Kicks it Old-School
Posts: 8638
Joined: Fri Sep 28, 2007 1:38 am
Location: Arkansas
Contact:

Re: Sexy Fan Art Thread (No porn!)

Post by Gyt Kaliba » Wed May 07, 2014 1:07 pm

...Oh look, a full color version complete with new Kuririn avatar potential. YOINK. :mrgreen:
My Writing Endeavors - Twitter
"There are two kinds of folks who sit around thinking about how to kill people. Psychopaths, and mystery writers. I'm the kind that pays better." - Richard Castle, 'Castle'

User avatar
KentalSSJ6
Born 'n Bred Here
Posts: 6473
Joined: Sun Dec 02, 2012 8:03 am
Location: Chicago, Illinois.

Re: Sexy Fan Art Thread (No porn!)

Post by KentalSSJ6 » Wed May 07, 2014 3:06 pm

Her expression and dress alone more than qualifies for sexy.

Image
Deviantart (NSFW) - http://yamato012.deviantart.com/
DBSW Group Page - http://dbsw.deviantart.com/
Still the 1k Sniper - [spoiler]http://orig10.deviantart.net/6a02/f/201 ... 8npe7r.png[/spoiler]

User avatar
FoolsGil
I Live Here
Posts: 4030
Joined: Tue May 21, 2013 10:37 pm

Re: Sexy Fan Art Thread (No porn!)

Post by FoolsGil » Mon May 26, 2014 1:22 am

Image

Milfy Gine is Milfy.
Dragonball Exiles Chapter One. Chapter Two In Production.

User avatar
KentalSSJ6
Born 'n Bred Here
Posts: 6473
Joined: Sun Dec 02, 2012 8:03 am
Location: Chicago, Illinois.

Re: Sexy Fan Art Thread (No porn!)

Post by KentalSSJ6 » Mon May 26, 2014 2:23 am

For the BDSM fans out there.

Image
Deviantart (NSFW) - http://yamato012.deviantart.com/
DBSW Group Page - http://dbsw.deviantart.com/
Still the 1k Sniper - [spoiler]http://orig10.deviantart.net/6a02/f/201 ... 8npe7r.png[/spoiler]

User avatar
BlazingFiddlesticks
I Live Here
Posts: 2020
Joined: Fri Feb 11, 2011 8:48 pm

Re: Sexy Fan Art Thread (No porn!)

Post by BlazingFiddlesticks » Mon May 26, 2014 2:19 pm

Insertclevername wrote:This is getting weird.
Well I'm keeping my trap shut so that doesn't happen again. Gotten contentious enough.
JacobYBM wrote:
Pannaliciour wrote:Reading all the comments and interviews, my conclusion is: nobody knows what the hell is going on.
Just like Dragon Ball since Chapter #4.
son veku wrote:
Metalwario64 wrote:
BlazingFiddlesticks wrote:Kingdom Piccolo
Where is that located?
Canada

User avatar
Insertclevername
I Live Here
Posts: 3207
Joined: Sun Mar 18, 2012 8:27 pm
Location: Eastern Zone 439

Re: Sexy Fan Art Thread (No porn!)

Post by Insertclevername » Mon May 26, 2014 4:54 pm

BlazingFiddlesticks wrote:
Insertclevername wrote:This is getting weird.
Well I'm keeping my trap shut so that doesn't happen again. Gotten contentious enough.
Naw it's okay. In fact, the whole misunderstanding is kind of funny in hindsight.
Cipher wrote:Also, you can seriously like whatever and still get laid. That's a revelation that'll hit you at some point.

Post Reply