Interesting or funny pictures thread

Any general discussion regarding fan-created works of the Dragon Ball franchise, including AMVs, fan-art, fan-fiction, etc.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

SSJgogeto
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Re: Interesting or funny pictures thread

Post by SSJgogeto » Sat Sep 03, 2022 3:10 pm

Steven Bloodriver
I Live Here

Post by Steven Bloodriver » Sat Sep 03, 2022 4:28 pm

Steven Bloodriver
I Live Here

Post by Steven Bloodriver » Sun Sep 04, 2022 11:42 am

Neo-Makaiōshin
I Live Here

Post by Neo-Makaiōshin » Sun Sep 04, 2022 5:58 pm

Dragon Ball was always a kid series and fans should stop being in denial.

DiloVortexx
Not-So-Newbie
Location: hehe dromaeosaurids,, (icon drawn by @/FeralWolf1234)

Post by DiloVortexx » Sun Sep 04, 2022 6:42 pm

Steven Bloodriver wrote: Sun Sep 04, 2022 11:42 am
i literally thought the same thing when i saw that scene :lol:
Dilo/Volt/Kareol/Zhadio -- Demiromantic pansexual demiboy (transmasc non-binary; goes by he/him, they/them, xe/xem/xyrs and raptorself pronouns!! to see more of my preferences regarding gender, sexuality and pronouns, click here!

dilo is pronounced dye - low, kareol is pronounced kah - rey - ohl (like bowl) and zhadio is pronounced zah - dee - ohh for those who may have trouble pronouncing my names! ^^")

autistic digital artist who likes drawing creatures and monsters and also they really like dragon ball lol (i may post dragon ball related oc art as well.. cuz i've done that a few times)
since i'm used to the lgbtq+ focused side of the fandom, those are usually the kind of topics youll see me post in if any of those pop up : o bc i have a pretty queer reading of the series ^^"

oh, you don't know what neopronouns are all about? well, have a resource for that!!
want to know how to use tone indicators to help out neurodivergent people to understand your words better? click here!

if you see me randomly type a bunch of letters like SDHFJFJGHD, thats just a thing in the lgbtq+ community called keysmashing which is usually used to show someone is laughing (either nervously or bluntly and so on and so forth)
if you need any help learning about lgbtq+ terms and such, feel free to ask! i will try my best to help out ^^

goten and trunks are gay and trans ♥

ZeroNeonix
Advanced Regular

Post by ZeroNeonix » Sun Sep 04, 2022 9:32 pm

Same. I would be shocked if that scene from Shin Godzilla wasn't on Toriyama's mind when he wrote it.

Steven Bloodriver
I Live Here

Post by Steven Bloodriver » Mon Sep 05, 2022 12:28 pm

ZeroNeonix
Advanced Regular

Post by ZeroNeonix » Mon Sep 05, 2022 1:24 pm

...Did Gero have silver hair when he was young?

DiloVortexx
Not-So-Newbie

Post by DiloVortexx » Tue Sep 06, 2022 10:39 am

ZeroNeonix wrote: Mon Sep 05, 2022 1:24 pm ...Did Gero have silver hair when he was young?
interesting question.. maybe he did, maybe he didnt?
i guess thats up to toriyama to decide if we ever get more lore abt young gero hsudhfuhdj
Dilo/Volt/Kareol/Zhadio -- Demiromantic pansexual demiboy (transmasc non-binary; goes by he/him, they/them, xe/xem/xyrs and raptorself pronouns!! to see more of my preferences regarding gender, sexuality and pronouns, click here!

dilo is pronounced dye - low, kareol is pronounced kah - rey - ohl (like bowl) and zhadio is pronounced zah - dee - ohh for those who may have trouble pronouncing my names! ^^")

autistic digital artist who likes drawing creatures and monsters and also they really like dragon ball lol (i may post dragon ball related oc art as well.. cuz i've done that a few times)
since i'm used to the lgbtq+ focused side of the fandom, those are usually the kind of topics youll see me post in if any of those pop up : o bc i have a pretty queer reading of the series ^^"

oh, you don't know what neopronouns are all about? well, have a resource for that!!
want to know how to use tone indicators to help out neurodivergent people to understand your words better? click here!

if you see me randomly type a bunch of letters like SDHFJFJGHD, thats just a thing in the lgbtq+ community called keysmashing which is usually used to show someone is laughing (either nervously or bluntly and so on and so forth)
if you need any help learning about lgbtq+ terms and such, feel free to ask! i will try my best to help out ^^

Steven Bloodriver
I Live Here

Post by Steven Bloodriver » Tue Sep 06, 2022 10:42 am

Steven Bloodriver
I Live Here

Post by Steven Bloodriver » Tue Sep 06, 2022 2:55 pm

ZeroNeonix
Advanced Regular

Post by ZeroNeonix » Tue Sep 06, 2022 4:11 pm

Steven Bloodriver wrote: Tue Sep 06, 2022 2:55 pm Image
There are so many things wrong with this, I have to wonder if the person who made this was just trolling. lol

1. Using "gay" as an insult in the year 2022.

2. Zamasu's comical levels of self-importance was kind of...the point?

3. He wanted to punish mortals, not just wish for what he wanted. If you're going to poke holes in his plan, point to the fact that the omnipotent Zeno was still alive and ready to f--- up his plan in an instant.

4. The "normal sniper bullet" was not normal. It was a specially designed bullet made by the same super genius who invented time travel. How did they miss that?

5. Nearly everything listed as a strength for Baby Vegeta is either arbitrary or can be summed up as "bigger number = better character."

6. Baby being conceived (pun intended) by the surviving Tuffles' desire for revenge on the Saiyans was interesting...for about two minutes. After which, they never brought it up again or did literally anything with it. Plus, the Tuffle guy whose name I can't even be bothered to remember was basically just Gero 2.0. They even have him work with Gero in Hell to make Super #17.

DiloVortexx
Not-So-Newbie

Post by DiloVortexx » Tue Sep 06, 2022 4:50 pm

ZeroNeonix wrote: Tue Sep 06, 2022 4:11 pm
Steven Bloodriver wrote: Tue Sep 06, 2022 2:55 pm
There are so many things wrong with this, I have to wonder if the person who made this was just trolling. lol

1. Using "gay" as an insult in the year 2022.

2. Zamasu's comical levels of self-importance was kind of...the point?

3. He wanted to punish mortals, not just wish for what he wanted. If you're going to poke holes in his plan, point to the fact that the omnipotent Zeno was still alive and ready to f--- up his plan in an instant.

4. The "normal sniper bullet" was not normal. It was a specially designed bullet made by the same super genius who invented time travel. How did they miss that?

5. Nearly everything listed as a strength for Baby Vegeta is either arbitrary or can be summed up as "bigger number = better character."

6. Baby being conceived (pun intended) by the surviving Tuffles' desire for revenge on the Saiyans was interesting...for about two minutes. After which, they never brought it up again or did literally anything with it. Plus, the Tuffle guy whose name I can't even be bothered to remember was basically just Gero 2.0. They even have him work with Gero in Hell to make Super #17.
agree with this pretty much like.. especially the first point is like ????? lets not be homophobic thanks ♥

Steven Bloodriver
I Live Here

Post by Steven Bloodriver » Tue Sep 06, 2022 5:01 pm

Steven Bloodriver
I Live Here

Post by Steven Bloodriver » Wed Sep 07, 2022 11:28 am

Steven Bloodriver
I Live Here

Post by Steven Bloodriver » Wed Sep 07, 2022 1:52 pm

Steven Bloodriver
I Live Here

Post by Steven Bloodriver » Wed Sep 07, 2022 6:29 pm

Shaddy
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by Shaddy » Thu Sep 08, 2022 4:37 am

Steven Bloodriver wrote: Wed Sep 07, 2022 11:28 am [bad image 1]
Steven Bloodriver wrote: Wed Sep 07, 2022 1:52 pm [bad image 2]

Steven Bloodriver
I Live Here

Post by Steven Bloodriver » Thu Sep 08, 2022 1:19 pm

SupremeKai25
I Live Here

Post by SupremeKai25 » Thu Sep 08, 2022 5:24 pm

For a more accurate and lore-friendly version of that Chad vs. Virgin meme from earlier (Not mine btw, but I do agree with several of the points raised here :think: ):