Create your own character interactions for future DBZ games.

Discussion of all things related to Dragon Ball video games (console and portable games, arcade versions, etc.) from the entire franchise's history.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Steven Bloodriver
I Live Here

Re: Create your own character interactions for future DBZ games.

Post by Steven Bloodriver » Sun Jun 04, 2017 7:46 am

1) Super Saiyan 3 Gohan: "Father? No... What kind of monster am I even looking at?!"

2) Goku Black: "Such power... You'll make a fine warm-up for me."

3) Ultimate Gohan (Majin Buu Saga): "What in the world?! A Human from the Demon Realm?"

4) Angel Garcia: "So this is Son Gohan... It seems you are indeed related to Nate... That is very interesting..."

5) Super Saiyan 4 Gohan: "This is payback for every stupid choice you have made, Vegeta... Especially for helping Cell..."

6) Super Vegeta: "DAMN IT! I am about to be screwed beyond belief!"

7) Super Saiyan Nate Brief: "Don't you dare lay a finger on my grandmother, Chamel's idea of a sick joke..."

Eight) Goku Escaru: "D-dammit! How the hell can a toddler go Super Saiyan?!"

GodKaio-Ken
I Live Here

Post by GodKaio-Ken » Sun Jun 04, 2017 7:59 am

Future Gohan (Missing Arm) Kamehameha Quote: Its not over yet...I still have one arm I can use!

Nice little call back link to the original DB Kid Goku and his future son.
Currently watching: My Hero Academia

Last watched: Akame Ga Kill, Hokuto No Ken, Hokuto No Ken 2, Hunter X Hunter

Quote if I were to Hakai someone: "Omae Wa Mou Shindeiru. Hakai!"

Hellspawn28
Patreon Supporter

Post by Hellspawn28 » Sun Jul 02, 2017 2:32 am

Some new ideas

Liquiir: How does it feel being the second lowest rank Universe.
Beerus: Don't you have anything better to do?

Ganos: I've been spying on your Universe and I know all of your abilities. I won't let my Universe lose.
Freeza: Is that so? Let's see about that.

Beerus: You know that I hate dogs. I just can't stand looking at you.
Bergamo: Now is my chance to defeat Lord Beerus. I will make Universe 9 proud by crushing Universe 7's God of Destruction.

Lilibeu: How dare you try to kill Gowasu and Rumsshi.
Zamasu: Foolish mortal. I will crush you like the insignificant little insect you are.

Goku Black: Thanks to you, Shin and Lord Beerus are now dead. The Zero Mortals Plan will now begin and I will start by killing you off first.
Dabra: What is going on here? Who are you and what do you want with me?

Golden Freeza: So you must be the God of Destruction of Universe 9. Your Energy of Destruction could not destroy for good, you may be the weakest God ever. Perhaps even weaker than Beerus.
Sidra: Don't get carried away. I'm way more powerful than you think and I can easily destroy you for good.
She/Her
PS5 username: Guyver_Spawn_27
LB Profile: https://letterboxd.com/Hellspawn28/

ZeroDio
Beyond Newbie

Post by ZeroDio » Mon Jul 03, 2017 1:03 pm

Caulifla: I will prove Universe 6 Sayians are Better

Goku: then Show me your all, Caulifla!

-

Vegeta: you really need to get out of that shell of yours, Girl

Kale: I.. I... don't know if i can

--

Cocotte: Prepare for Some Universe 11 Justice, You Vile Universe 7 Woman!!!

Android 18: open your eyes, you brainless s***k!

Hellspawn28
Patreon Supporter

Post by Hellspawn28 » Sun Jul 09, 2017 1:38 am

Chappil: My skin is made out of pure iron. What makes you think that a Dragon like you can defeat me?
Si Xing Long (Nova Shenron): I can make my body hotter than the surface of the Sun. My heat can melt anything including iron.

San Xing Long (Eis Shenron): It appears that you can freeze things at absolute zero temperature as well. My ice abilities are far superior compare to yours.
Hyssop: ......

Ebifurya: So you too can freeze your victims at absolute zero. I won't lose this easily.
Hyssop: ......

San Xing Long (Eis Shenron): It's Ebifurya, one of Dr. Kochin's bio warriors. I have you know that you are not the only one that has the ability to freeze victims. My ice abilities can freeze anything.
Ebifurya: Is that so? Let's see about that!

Super Yi Xing Long (Omega Shenron): You call yourself a Dragon? How pathetic. You are looking at the strongest Dragon to ever exist. You are no match against me.
Chappil: I'm not just any normal type of dragon. My iron skin can stand up against any powerful techniques that you can throw at me.

Chappil: I hear that you are the strongest warrior from Universe 6. Not even you can possibly break my iron skin.
Hit: You will regret trying to fight me.

Zangya: Oh look, what an adorable looking cat girl.
Hop: I'll make you eat those words. I'm going to slice your pretty face off.
She/Her

Polyphase Avatron
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Polyphase Avatron » Wed Jul 12, 2017 2:56 am

Broly: What... who are you?
Kale (transformed): Someone else has this power? Time to see if you measure up!

Sidra: You are an unfaithful servant!
Mojito: And you are an incompetent god!

Jiren: I can tell you're strong. I probably can't beat you. But for the sake of Universe 11, I have to try!
Daishinkan: Even if you somehow manage to defeat me, you'll still have to deal with Zeno-sama

Jiren: Stop this madness! This is not justice! I came here to protect my universe, and it seems the biggest threat is you!
Zeno: Uh, you're supposed to fight the other guys in the tournament, not me. Do you want me to erase you?

Rou: I thought when I became a Kaioshin, I had nothing left to worry about...
Zamasu: Tell me about it

Krillin: Heh, Goku told me about this guy. He looks tough, but all it takes is one insult and he's done! Hey loser, give up yet?
Magetta: *no response*
Krillin: What? Don't tell me he's wearing earplugs...

Yamcha: Hey old man, you really think you're strong enough for the Tournament of Power and I'm not?
Roshi: I've been doing a lot of training while you've been slacking off! I'll show you why I'm your master!

Toppo: How about one last sparring match before the tournament?
Jiren: Do you think you can actually beat me this time?

Beerus: Huh... you remind me of someone...
Dyspo: The God of Destruction of Universe 7 - I wonder if he's as strong as Belmod-sama...

Arale: Hey, funny-looking guy! Let's play!
Zeno: Play, play!

Merged Zamasu: Foolish mortal, I already crushed you in the future!
Jiren: You must have caught me unaware. It won't go the same way this time.
Cool stuff that I upload here because Youtube will copyright claim it: https://vimeo.com/user60967147

Hellspawn28
Patreon Supporter

Post by Hellspawn28 » Wed Jul 12, 2017 2:30 pm

Some new ideas:

Bergamo: We need to train together in order to save our Universe.
Basil: I will make sure that I won't toy with my opponent this time.

Lavender: Alright Basil, time to test our power together
Basil: I won't be holding back even if you are my older brother.

Bergamo: I want to see how powerful your Iron Skin is. We can't afford to lose if we have a weakling on our team.
Chappil: Not even the mighty Bergamo the Crusher can break through my iron skin. You don't have to worry about our Universe losing with me on the team.

Murichim: Universe 9's strongest warrior is no match against me. I will make Lord Rumsshi and Gowasu proud!
Bergamo: You're completely hopeless if you think that you can defeat me.

Bergamo: I hear that you are the strongest warrior in Universe 11. You don't seem to be that tough.
Jiren: I will make sure to defeat you quickly. You are going to regret underestimating me.

Murichim: Not even the strongest warrior from Universe 6 can defeat my team. No doubt our team will win the Tournament of Power.
Hit: Overconfidence will be your downfall.

Murichim: I have no idea who you are, but I can tell that you are not up to no good. I will must warn Lord Rumsshi and Gowasu.
Goku Black: Too late, I already killed them. Now it's your turn to die.
She/Her

Freeza9000
Advanced Regular

Post by Freeza9000 » Wed Jul 12, 2017 11:27 pm

Bergamo: So you're the warrior from Universe 11 that's a candidate for the next God of Destruction of that universe, huh? I must defeat you for the sake of my universe and for Rou and Sidra.
Toppo: For someone that's from the most stench worthy and vile universe, you at least appear to have a conscience. It's a shame that we have to be put in dire situations like this.

SSJ Rose/Base Goku Black: So this hideous travesty is the result of our fusion? How my beauty is brutally disgraced at your filthy hands. I regret dearly for being a part of this abomination and I shall compensate this mistake by ending your existence.
Half-Corrupted Zamasu: YOU BASTARD!!! IT DOESN'T MATTER IF YOU WERE PART OF MY EXISTENCE, ALL SHALL CRUMBLE BEFORE THE HEELS OF ZAMASU!!!

Future Zamasu: Such a disgusting eyesore of a form! Being part of this monster is the biggest mistake I've ever made in my entire life.
Half-Corrupted Zamasu: YOU BASTARD!!! IT DOESN'T MATTER IF YOU WERE PART OF MY EXISTENCE, ALL SHALL CRUMBLE BEFORE THE HEELS OF ZAMASU!!!

Golden/Base Freeza: I told you before, you should've picked me on your side. That way you might not have to go through all this despair and misery you're about to experience.
Sidra: You may be a prodigious scumbag, but I never though that you'd fall deep into such lunacy and foolishness for you to challenge me. I'll gladly enjoy crushing your limbs from existence.

Champa: So this is Universe 7's counterpart of Frost, eh? Except this "Frost" appears to be much more of a ruthless monster than the one from my universe.
Golden/Base Freeza: You must be Beerus's twin brother except even more of a good-for-nothing slob than Beerus ever is. Very well, I shall relish in the fact that I will use this GoD's death as a demonstration of my newfound powers.

Bergamo: How about we train in earnest for the remaining days we have left until the Tournament of Power? That surely can do wonders for our strength.
Lavenda: Sure brother! We must let all the universes, especially Universe 7, know that Universe 9 is no pushover.

Lavenda: What.....what is this incredible power?! What kind of special training have you been doing in these last 2 days?
Ultimate Gohan: This is me at my full potential.

Akyon
Regular

Post by Akyon » Wed Jul 19, 2017 8:14 pm

Botamo: Magetta! If we work together we'll be an unstoppable team! BOTA MAGETTA!
Magetta: Ch-Po!

Botamo: HIT! You may be powerful, but pressure point attacks won't work on my body!
Hit: Interesting.

Botamo: You! You embarrassed me in front of Champa-Sama! I'll make you pay!
Goku: You rely way too much on your ability.

Botamo: Tsk...I can't believe a weakling like this managed to make me look bad in front of Champa-Sama.
Yamcha: Time to strike you out again!

Cabba: Mr. Botamo; Champa-Sama has sent me to gather you for another task.
Botamo: Cabba; perfect...I was thinking about testing my endurance!

Frost: Why do you look so perturbed Botamo?
Botamo: Where were you? We needed you on our baseball team!

Champa: BOTAMO! IF YOU LOSE TO UNIVERSE 7 AGAIN... I swear...
Botamo: I...I got it. I won't lose!

Botamo: This body of mine contains a dimension!
Vados: Yes, a very wide dimension, Botamo.

Botamo: Not even you can harm me Beerus-sama!
Beerus: I wonder if your body can deflect destruction?

Botamo: HEY! Throwing dangerous techniques around in the Tournament of Power! If I wasn't me, I'd be dead!
Krillin: That explains why my Destructo Disc failed...

Botamo: HEY! Throwing dangerous techniques around in the Tournament of Power! If I wasn't me, I'd be dead!
Piccolo: So not even the Special Beam Cannon can pierce that weird body...

Buu: Buu wants to play with the teddy bear!
Botamo: I'll force you to fall asleep once more you idiot!

Botamo: You can punch all you want but you're never going to win, idiot.
Vegeta: To hell with you. And your mother too!

Botamo: Champa-sama's...brother?
Dyspo: ...I actually get that a lot.

Bergamo: I hear our abilities are similar. You may be a worthy adversary...
Botamo: Wolf Vs. Bear, eh? Prepare to get mauled!

Basil: Aaah, another fatso to kick around. Heh heh!
Botamo: Your weak kicks aren't going to do a thing to my body, idiot!

Lavanda: I doubt your body can deflect poison, fatty!
Botamo: Who is this Frost wannabe?

Botamo: You're supposed to be tough right? Let's see if you can even scratch me!
Jiren: Get lost.

Toppo: Justice will always prevail in the end.
Botamo: I get the feeling Cabba would like someone as lame as you.

18: Perfect! Marron wanted a new teddy bear.
Botamo: Unfortunately I'm not as cuddly as I look.

Gotenks: Hey bear! I'm going to knock the stuffing out of you!
Botamo: You're welcome to try brat!
Favourite User quote:
Vice wrote:"Look at all these characters getting some shine in the buildup for the tournament of power, maybe we'll get to see some other characters do some stuff instead of the same old shit."
1. Goku (Universe 7) has eliminated 6 competitor & Vegeta (Universe 7) has eliminated 6 competitors

"Fuck."

Hellspawn28
Patreon Supporter

Post by Hellspawn28 » Fri Jul 21, 2017 12:54 am

Golden Freeza: Your days of ruling over the universes are now over. It's time for me to reign over you.
Zeno: You are foolish if you think that you can be above me.

Coola (Any form): So this is Majin Buu? My father warn me not to fight you. I'm not going to let some pink blob be stronger than me.
Fat Buu: Buu is hungry!!! Buu will turn you into chocolate.

Coola (Any form): So this is Majin Buu? My father warn me not to fight you. I'm not going to let some pink blob be stronger than me.
Super Buu: I'll kill you nice and easy.

Super Buu (Buutenks and Buuhan): You really think that you are strong enough to defeat me? You are not even worth absorbing.

King Cold: You must be Majin Buu. I hear that you are the destroyer of worlds, you look nothing what I would imagine.
Fat Buu: Ooh! I'll play with you.

King Cold: You must be Majin Buu. I hear that you are the destroyer of worlds, you look nothing what I would imagine.
Kid Buu: Shaaaah!

Super Yi Xing Long: Powering up with your special red technique won't be enough to defeat me.
Kaioken SSj4 Goku: It's been a long time since I use Kaioken. It looks like I have no choice to use Kaioken at full power to win.
She/Her

Polyphase Avatron
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Polyphase Avatron » Sat Jul 22, 2017 7:54 pm

Jiren: Belmod-sama, I want you to go all-out against me! Don't hold anything back!

Belmod: Don't worry. I'm not one of those gods who's embarrassed to show their full power against mortals

Helles: You may be confident in your transformation, but it isn't very beautiful.

Brianne de Chateau: I'll show you my strength in the tournament!

Mosco: Beep

Nigrisshi: I'll show you my power, Mosco-sama!

Quitela: Prove to me you're worthy of being on my team!

Ganos: I'll do my best, Quitela-sama!

Cabba: You really want to fight me, Champa-sama?

Champa: You Saiyans can reach levels of power on par with the gods! If you don't learn that blue form, I'll beat it out of you!

Golden Freeza: A training match, hmm? I'd suggest you don't take me lightly, Beerus-sama

Beerus: Oh, don't worry about that. You're not nearly as strong as you think you are.

Rumsshi: I picked you out for the tournament, but I need to know if you're up to it!

Murichim: I won't let you down, Rummshi-sama!
Cool stuff that I upload here because Youtube will copyright claim it: https://vimeo.com/user60967147

Hellspawn28
Patreon Supporter

Post by Hellspawn28 » Mon Jul 31, 2017 9:47 pm

Skinny Fat Buu: You are going to pay for trying to hurt Mr. Satan!
Super Buu: What is the meaning is this? Are you trying to copy off of me?!

Captain Ginyu: You are one of those Yardrats. We are going to wipe your planet after we are done with Namek.
Universe 2 Yardrat: I will have you know that I'm different from the other Yardrats.

Kahseral: You look different from last time. I can tell that you are much more powerful from the last time that we met.
Super 17: Do I know you? Whatever because it doesn't matter seeing that you have no chance on defeating me.

Perfect Cell: You look just me. Are you another creation from Dr. Gero?
Preecho: Sorry, but you mistaken me for someone else. I have no connection to you.

Goku: I hear that you are the strongest warrior from Universe 3. I'm very excited to see how powerful you are.
Nigrisshi: So you must be the one that is responsible for all of this! I will defeat you by saving Universe 3 from being erased.

Geene: It looks like you plan to steal the Time Machine that is projected by Ugg. You are going to have to go through me first.
Zamasu: It's Geene, the God of Destruction of Universe 12. Even if the rumors are true of you being the strongest God of Destruction, you are still no match against me. My immortality make me invincible.
She/Her

Polyphase Avatron
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Polyphase Avatron » Tue Aug 01, 2017 6:54 am

Rematch edition!

Merged Zamasu: Not even you will stop me from creating my perfect world!

Zeno: You're back again? Annoying...

Jiren: Back for more, are you?

Kale (Berserk): I'll kill you!

Goku: Hey, is it finally time for our rematch?

Toppo: I suppose so. Prepare yourself, Son Goku!

Freeza: Vegeta, you humiliated me last time, I can't let that go unavenged!

Vegeta: I knew you'd turn on us sooner or later! Time to send you back to Hell!

GTx10
Regular

Post by GTx10 » Sun Aug 27, 2017 4:17 pm

God/Kami: "You've have grown into a outstanding person Piccolo. To think you were once filled with evil and revenge."

Piccolo: (Super era) "God's working you could say. Let's finish this spar, I think I hear Pan crying."

King Piccolo: "You're still alive. I was sure you died after your failed Containment Wave."

Roshi: (Super era) Turtles can live a long, long time. The same holds true for me."

LSS Broly: "Girl, are you trying to minic me? Trying to act strong will get you killed. I'll kill you and destroy this planet."

Berserker Kale: "Y…You won't destroy this planet. I…I'll protect Caulifla!"

Hit: "You're Freeza I take it? I hope you have said your prayers."

Freeza: "Cooler sent a assassin to kill me? That dirty bastard, I'll kill you and then him."

Luud: (Monster grunts)

Lord Beerus: "A doll with a bad attitude pretending to be a God of Destruction. I will punish you then your maker."

Cyborg Tao: "I've been contracted to kill Son Goku. Stay out of my way."

Hit: "You kill folks with your tongue but I'll incapacitate you without touching you."

SS4 Son Gohan: "Dad let me show you my full, unrestrained power."

Son Goku: (Latest unreleased form from Super) This is gonna be fun. If you'll go all out Gohan then so will I."

Captain Ginyu: "My Ginyu Force will make mince meat out of you Pride Troopers."

Toppo: "Justice will always prevail. You bullies will no longer terrorize the 7th universe."

Zamasu: "A lowly demon god wants to rule my newly cleansed universe. Nonsense!"

Demigra: "Your immortality will mean nothing once I trap you in that timeless void. I will become the sole god of this universe, of all universes."

Yamucha: (Super villain) This power is great! You won't be stabbing my chest with your hand this time."

Dr. Gero: "The read outs indicate that you are Yamucha but the power level is way to high. Explain right now."

SSB Vegeta: "This is the guy who beat Kakarrot twice. Who is this guy?"

Superman: "The prince of a alien race. As someone who has lost his home I understand your pain."

Lucifer: (DB Movie 2) "With this cannon I'll blot out the sun forever."

Metamacha: "What a interesting weapon. You'll be useful in our endeavours. Lord Slug will be pleased."

Grumus# (DB Movie 1) "All this food belongs to me. My hunger can not be quenched."

Lord Champa: "You giant fat slob! You are talking to a God of Destruction and you will share your food if know what's good for ya."

SSGod Son Goku: "Wow! Another Super Saiyan God. Want a great chance to test the depths of a god's power."

SSGod Saiyan Avatar: (From DB Heroes) "I'm excited to fight you Son Goku. I won't hold back."

King Vegeta: "I am proud of you my son. The Super Saiyan of legend is one thing but you have become a Super Saiyan God. You are the epitome of Saiyan greatness."

SSGod Vegeta: (Super Manga) "That is nothing. I have surpassed thia state. Let me show you Super Saiyan Blue!"
"Good luck, Kakarrot... You are the Champion!!" Vegeta DBZ ShonenJump Manga Volume 26 p.113

I'm reviewing Dragon Ball! Both the Jap ver. and Uncut Funi Dub! Check out the thread: http://www.kanzenshuu.com/forum/viewtop ... =6&t=31208

Polyphase Avatron
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Polyphase Avatron » Sun Aug 27, 2017 8:25 pm

Hit: Who are you? You're not Son Goku...

SSJB Vegeto: I'm someone who has far surpassed you!

Cocotte: You can manipulate dimensions too? What type of creature are you?

Janemba (fat form): Janemba!

Geene: The strongest God of Destruction vs. the strongest angel... this should be fun

Daishinkan: Your hubris is surprising. Time to put you back in your place.

Cabba: The Pride Troopers are pretty impressive. I'd like to join someday.

Toppo: It requires harsh training and discipline! Show me what you can do

Caway: I can tell that this guy is ridiculously stronger than me! My only hope is to seduce him

Whis: Sorry, that's the last thing that would work on me

Whis: Quite impressive! You may have even surpassed Lord Beerus in this form!

SSJB Vegeto: Now let's see if I can take his teacher!

Merged Zamasu: Filthy ningen! I'll exterminate your disgusting race from the universe!

Golden Freeza: Ugh, now I know what those monkeys must think when I threaten them...

Hellspawn28
Patreon Supporter

Post by Hellspawn28 » Mon Aug 28, 2017 9:39 pm

It may be too soon, but here are some ideas.

SSjR Goku Black: What is this power? How did you reach this level of power?!?!
Goku's New Transformation: This is a power is beyond anything that you can comprehend.

Zamasu: Impossible!! What is this?!
Goku's New Transformation: Time to end this once and for all Zamasu.

Merged Zamasu: Even with your new form, you can still not defeat me. I'm immortal.
Goku's New Transformation: Let's see about that.

Super Yi Xing Long: What type of fusion is this? It's different from the fusion before.
SSj Blue Vegito: I'm Super Saiyan Blue Vegito. Prepare to be defeated.

Obuni: You monster, I won't allow you to kill anymore people. I need to project my family.
Goku Black: You will be dead soon enough

Obuni: What have you done to Gowasu?
Zamasu: You appear to be one of the strongest mortals from my Universe. This will be a good opportunity to test my immortality.

Kakunsa: It's you again! Changing your appearance won't be good enough to fool me.
Super 17: Have we met before? It doesn't matter because I'm going to kill you.

Ribrianne: You are going to pay for what you done to Kakunsa.
Super 17: You look....familiar. Whatever, you are going to die for getting in my way.

Ganos: I have been spying on you and your friends from Universe 7. I know all of your moves.
Goku: Is that so? Fight me at full power and no holding back.
She/Her

Hellspawn28
Patreon Supporter

Post by Hellspawn28 » Wed Oct 11, 2017 12:23 am

Some new ideas based on the last few episodes.

Zarbon: What does a Yardrat want with me?
Jimeze: You seem like someone who values beauty. It's too bad that you choose to work with the forces of evil instead.

Captain Ginyu: It's a Yardrat. Your planet is next on our list of planets to destroy.
Jimeze: You won't able to defeat me so easily. I'm different from the Yardrats that exist in Universe 7.

Frost: I can't believe you would turn against me. What happen to our deal?
Freeza: You are just an amateur compare to me. Working with you is a waste of my time.

Whis: I guess the rumors of a mortal being as powerful as a God of Destruction are true after all.
Jiren: Looks like I will be fighting an Angel. Today must be my lucky day.

Jaco: How did you become so strong? I want to join the Pride Troopers and become as powerful as you.
Jiren: You are going to need a lot of training to catch up with me.

Great Saiyaman: I love someone who fights for Justice. Do you like my fighting poses?
Jiren: ........

Buuhan: This transformation looks different compare to your other transformations. It still won't be enough to defeat me.
SSj4 Goku: This is the power of a Super Saiyan 4. It's over Majin Buu!!

Dr. Rota: Let me show you why I, Dr. Rota, am called Doctor Rota!
Jiren: Okay....show me what you got.

Majora: I can smell your poison from a mile away.
Lavendar: I will make sure your body rots into the ground.

Shosa: Universe 4 and Universe 9 are twin Universes. Maybe you and I are from the same race.
Bergamo: I'm not related to worthless piece of garbage like you.

Mr. Satan: How can I win against someone like you?!?
Jiren: Well....this is assuming.

Coola: You look like my brother Freeza. Who are you?
Frost: I'm nothing like that traitor. It seems like my race must be pretty common in Universe 7.
She/Her

Polyphase Avatron
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Polyphase Avatron » Wed Oct 11, 2017 10:27 am

Ultra Instinct Goku: Up for a rematch, Beerus-sama?

Beerus: You... don't think that just because you've learned that technique means you've surpassed me!

Beerus: I'm going to make you pay for defeating my team's best fighter!

Jiren: I've beaten Gods of Destruction before; you're no different

SSJB Vegeto: You won't beat me so easily!

Jiren: Interesting technique. This could be worth my time.

Ultra Instinct Goku: I'm excited! This power feels unreal!

Whis: Let's see how far you've progressed.

Hit: Son Goku, you continue to surprise me

Ultra Instinct Goku: Seems I've surpassed you, finally

Hit: Why won't you die!?

Garlic Jr. : Hah, trying to assassinate an immortal? Laughable!

Ultra Instinct Goku: Really? You want to spar with me?

Daishinkan: It's nearly unheard of for a mortal to reach this level. I'm interested in testing your potential.

BrolyKale
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by BrolyKale » Fri Oct 13, 2017 2:50 pm

Base Kale : This feeling... it's so familiar yet so different...
Base Broly : ...? hmm...

Base Broly : This girl again...
Base Kale : I... I just can't fight...

Broly LSSJ : Show me your true power!
Base Kale : This form... it.. it can't be...

Broly LSSJ : So you've finally decided to show me your true self! Ha ha ha!
Kale SSJBōsō : RAAAAWR! *scream*

Base Broly : Hmm...
Caulifla : Are you also a Saiyan from U7?

Caulifla : WHAT?! It looks exactly the same! This is amazing!
Broly LSSJ : Stop spouting gibberish! Come fight me!

Caulifla : WOW!! I can feel amazing power!!
Broly God : I'll put you to rest now!

Caulifla : Kale! I believe in you.
Kale : Sister... I... I won't give up!

Broly LSSJ : KAKAROTTO!!!
Kale SSJBōsō : SON GOKU!!! (lol)

Base Goku : Kale, you are very impressive.
Base Kale : Son Goku! I... I will never forgive you! *tears come down her face*
Zamasu, Broly, Mira & Fu

Hellspawn28
Patreon Supporter

Post by Hellspawn28 » Mon Nov 13, 2017 11:46 pm

Kefla: Time to see who is the strongest fusion.
Vegito: You won't be strong enough to defeat me.

Kefla: I will put a end to your madness.
Merged Zamasu: Even the power of two female Saiyans won't be enough to defeat me.

Kefla: What do you think of my power Cabba?
Cabba: So this is what happens when Caulifla and Kale fused together. It feels incredible.

Jaco: Wow you're a galactic police officer as well? That's amazing.
Katopesla: Thanks. You have a long way to go if you want to defeat me.

Toppo: It's nice to see someone from another Universe to have a strong sense of justice.
Katopesla: I won't let Universe 3 lose so easily. Time to prove that Universe 3 has the strongest force of justice.

Burter: No one is fast enough to catch me.
Dyspo: Haha....That give me a good laugh.

Cell: Who the Hell are you? You are not #17 or #18?
#35: I'm #17 and #18 fused together. Your days are over Cell.
She/Her