Chapter lists of Charisma Mission and Super Dragon Ball Heroes

Discussion regarding the entirety of the franchise in a general (meta) sense, including such aspects as: production, trends, merchandise, fan culture, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Sailor Haumea
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Chapter lists of Charisma Mission and Super Dragon Ball Heroes

Post by Sailor Haumea » Wed Oct 12, 2016 10:14 pm

Does anyone have a list of the chapters of the manga Charisma Mission and Super Dragon Ball Heroes: Dark Demon Realm Mission? Chapter lists for these two are eluding me...
"That's right, everyone of my race can become a giant gorilla!" - Tullece (AB Groupe dub)

VegettoEX
Kanzenshuu Co-Owner & Administrator

Re: Chapter lists of Charisma Mission and Super Dragon Ball Heroes

Post by VegettoEX » Thu Oct 13, 2016 6:28 am

It's perpetually on my to-do list for the "Spin-Off" section of our manga guide.
:: [| Mike "VegettoEX" LaBrie |] ::
:: [| Kanzenshuu - Co-Founder/Administrator, Podcast Host, News Manager (note: our "job" titles are arbitrary and meaningless) |] ::
:: [| Website: January 1998 |] :: [| Podcast: November 2005 |] :: [| Fusion: April 2012 |] :: [| Wiki: 20XX |] ::

macho_man
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by macho_man » Tue Jan 31, 2023 5:45 pm

VegettoEX wrote: Thu Oct 13, 2016 6:28 am It's perpetually on my to-do list for the "Spin-Off" section of our manga guide.
Hi VegettoEX, any news about this list?

VegettoEX
Kanzenshuu Co-Owner & Administrator

Post by VegettoEX » Tue Jan 31, 2023 6:15 pm

I'd really rather folks not bump six/seven-year threads :(. That said...

There are now comprehensive pages for Universe Mission, Big Bang Mission, and Ultra God Mission on the site.

I've been working my way backward on them. Dark Demon Realm Mission is just about done.

Charisma Mission will be a beast and I haven't started it yet, but it's of course something I'll get around to at some point in the future. I guess it's reassuring that there are literally two other people out there that care about it! :lol:
:: [| Mike "VegettoEX" LaBrie |] ::
:: [| Kanzenshuu - Co-Founder/Administrator, Podcast Host, News Manager (note: our "job" titles are arbitrary and meaningless) |] ::
:: [| Website: January 1998 |] :: [| Podcast: November 2005 |] :: [| Fusion: April 2012 |] :: [| Wiki: 20XX |] ::