What rank do you think King Cold's soldiers were at?

Discussion, generally of an in-universe nature, regarding any aspect of the franchise (including movies, spin-offs, etc.) such as: techniques, character relationships, internal back-history, its universe, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Eternal Super Saiyan
Advanced Regular

Re: What rank do you think King Cold's soldiers were at?

Post by Eternal Super Saiyan » Fri Jan 27, 2017 4:29 pm

They could really be anywhere in power level. There's no hard evidence proving they are all each around Zarbon/Dodoria, and no evidence saying otherwise.

But based on Sorbet in RoF "boasting" having a couple soldiers at Zarbon/Dodoria tier like it was a big thing, this could indicate having men that strong could be a sizable accomplishment among Frieza's and Cold's militia. I just get the vibe that most if not nearly all soldiers among them rank between 1k to maybe 5k or so for higher ranks. I can't imagine many being stronger than Nappa. Otherwise there would be less need in relying on Raditz/Nappa to tag along with Vegeta in the first place.
"Lord Beers, what are those?? Do they taste like root beer?" ~ Goku

Israelite Wolfman
Banned

Post by Israelite Wolfman » Sat Jan 28, 2017 5:37 pm

Eternal Super Saiyan wrote:They could really be anywhere in power level. There's no hard evidence proving they are all each around Zarbon/Dodoria, and no evidence saying otherwise.

But based on Sorbet in RoF "boasting" having a couple soldiers at Zarbon/Dodoria tier like it was a big thing, this could indicate having men that strong could be a sizable accomplishment among Frieza's and Cold's militia. I just get the vibe that most if not nearly all soldiers among them rank between 1k to maybe 5k or so for higher ranks. I can't imagine many being stronger than Nappa. Otherwise there would be less need in relying on Raditz/Nappa to tag along with Vegeta in the first place.
Don't forget all Sorbet had was leftovers. And his region was never that important/powerful to begin with (it took Tagoma & Shisami 17 years to reach/rival Zarbon-Dodoria tier, as it doesn't seems logical for Frieza to have other soldiers rivaling his 2 top generals in places where he had rarely even visited or contacted). About Raditz & Napppa, they were tagging along with Vegeta cuz they were forming one unit, "the Saiyans" of Frieza's Army, Frieza saw no need of having them tagging with others.
Yeah, I know their designs are not the best or even impressive (rushed coloring led to those errors), but I still can't/won't believe King Cold who was the Universal Top Mob-Boss was accompanied by weaklings who can't even keep up with his son's second line of elites (Vegeta, Cui) and only served as his drivers while his sons were hanging with their finest (I'm aware of Cooler being non-canon but still..), based on what I have saw on real life armies (and with VIP, like kings, who are always accompanied with elite soldiers) I have my own inside the ship (if that's their base of operation) ranks for them: Rank D - Highly skilled Low-Level Soldiers, some with Arm Canons (**The Frieza Force's technology is light-years ahead of Earth's, I want to believe that this is an advance weapon covering up for their somewhat-weak power levels like Future Mai's weapons that can affect Goku Black who can smash the likes of Buuhan to dust with ease - maybe their faction encounters high level risks when operating**), with power level of <5,000 = on King Cold's Spaceship they serve as Cooks & Logistics;[spoiler]ImageImage[/spoiler] Rank C - Technicians & Intelligence gatherers, 10,000 - 20,000 BP;[spoiler]ImageImage[/spoiler] Rank B - Ship's protectors who are always on guard, 20,000 - 30,000 BP;[spoiler]ImageImageImage[/spoiler] Rank A - V-Necks, Cold's closest soldiers who are in fact Elite Officers ("Board of Directors"/Advisers) and also serve as the ship's pilots, with a power level of beyond 30,000.[spoiler]ImageImage[/spoiler]

Israelite Wolfman
Banned

Post by Israelite Wolfman » Mon Jan 30, 2017 6:25 am

Now that I think of it, I wonder whether or not Future Dr. Gero collected their DNA alongside Frieza & King Cold's samples when he worked on Cell? After all, he did collected Mid-Level Saiyan Soldiers (Nappa & Raditz) and it's safe to say they're at least stronger than Raditz...

Nejishiki
I Live Here

Post by Nejishiki » Mon Jan 30, 2017 3:08 pm

Dragon Ball Chapter 367 wrote:Cell
"Previously, Doctor Gero tried to use bio-technology to create an Artificial Human, but due to time constraints, he programmed a computer to finish the experiment. It was created by combining the genes of Goku, Vegeta, Piccolo, Freeza, Freeza's father, and a number of other lifeforms."
There's a possibility for the use of their genes. However, if that's the case, they aren't considered significant contributions for the majority of Cell's makeup.

Israelite Wolfman
Banned

Post by Israelite Wolfman » Mon Jan 30, 2017 3:16 pm

Nejishiki wrote:
Dragon Ball Chapter 367 wrote:Cell
"Previously, Doctor Gero tried to use bio-technology to create an Artificial Human, but due to time constraints, he programmed a computer to finish the experiment. It was created by combining the genes of Goku, Vegeta, Piccolo, Freeza, Freeza's father, and a number of other lifeforms."
There's a possibility for the use of their genes. However, if that's the case, they aren't considered significant contributions for the majority of Cell's makeup.
Cool! Thanks! :)

Israelite Wolfman
Banned

Post by Israelite Wolfman » Fri Feb 03, 2017 7:51 pm

I don't know if there is a subsection in the forum for that but are there any merchandise of these soldiers? I mean, where there any official toys, cards, etc. of these characters ever to be created? Maybe there is additional information about them there...

Gog
I Live Here

Post by Gog » Sat Feb 04, 2017 6:02 pm

They was nothing suggesting that they were anything but low level grunts.

floofychan333
Advanced Regular

Post by floofychan333 » Sat Feb 04, 2017 11:16 pm

Wow, I must say I'm impressed with your research. This might be the first Kanzenshuu topic ever to have a list of works cited.
"All of you. All of you must have KILL all the SEASONS!" -Dough (Tenshinhan), Speedy Dub of Movie 9.

"My opinion of Norihito's Sumitomo's new score is... well, very mixed. The stuff that's good is pretty darn good, but the stuff that's bad makes elevator music sound like Jerry freaking Goldsmith." -Kenisu

Israelite Wolfman
Banned

Post by Israelite Wolfman » Tue Feb 28, 2017 1:42 pm

Gog wrote:They was nothing suggesting that they were anything but low level grunts.
And let's for the minute there say they were (I don't agree with that as u can guess, but still..); how come named yet weak Frieza soldiers like: Appule, Frog-Face, Banan & Sui, Blueberry and Raspberry or even unnamed Frieza Force grunts all gotten merchandise or additional info through video games (besides being used as sprites) if they're just weak grunts? That's my question here considering the collectibles (never liked these toys for grown ups but they seems to make SOME fans happy) I come across from time to time here and in other sites online... Even a trading card with a short bio for each of them or to them as a whole faction would be better than the NOTHING we were given.
floofychan333 wrote:Wow, I must say I'm impressed with your research. This might be the first Kanzenshuu topic ever to have a list of works cited.
Thanks, man! :) Always felt like the King Cold and his crew's invasion was over-rushed/poorly executed thus missing it's potential... Just like RoF, maybe that's the Frieza Clan's family trait of being lame on screen/manga pages when it comes to their post-debut appearance/stories... :P

At least they had a cameo in this: "Frieza with boobs" TFS clip. ;)

Dragon Sponge
Beyond Newbie

Post by Dragon Sponge » Mon May 01, 2017 9:48 am

I think it would have been cool if the Drangonball Gang would have gotten to fight these Soldiers, that way Yamcha, Tenshinhan and Chiaotzu could show off the friuts of Kaios Training (outside of the Ginyu Force Filler) and how much they improved since then. The Power levels i give them at this point in the series are: 220000 for Tenshinhan, 90000 for Yamcha and 75000 for Chiaotzu, and since i use in my headcanon the theory that they know the Kaioken and used it in the Cell and Buu Arc without the red Aura, they would be able to access some of the higher Levels of the Kaioken. If a fight with the Soldiers would happen then it would be designwise not a bad decision to make them atleast high Ginyu Force tier with their strongest Fighters even stronger than Ginyu. Piccolo and Vegeta would beat them like nothing anyway, but atleast the others would kind of have a challenge. However in the real Story they may be Banan and Sui tier for their weakest Soldiers and Ginyu Force tier for their strongest while the middle would be in the range from Cui to Zarbon. Still i fight with them would have been nice.

GodKaio-Ken
I Live Here

Post by GodKaio-Ken » Tue May 02, 2017 4:46 pm

Darkprince410 wrote:
Israelite Wolfman wrote:
Thanks for the compliments about my research on this issue! :D I usually got the comment: "3 of them (=total of 16 soldiers) had a blaster in the Dragon Ball manga [chapter 331] (while it was "only" 2 of them in the DBZ/Kai animes), so it means they were all low-level soldiers" in the Reddit community (many there think Dodoria-Zarbon tier is "exceptional" that PERHAPS only the best of these soldiers were at it, yet beneath Zarbon's 2nd form). These soldiers got easily killed by Future Trunks (an individual who should be stronger than base Goku from the battle on Namek), it's not like they were Blueberry & Raspberry or even Nappa tier to be taken down so easily by him (he didn't broke a sweat against their bosses, either).
emperior wrote:I think King Cold's men were around 10'000 at best. The Z-Fighters weren't afraid of them at all
I'd doubt that King Cold, who was the most influential, evil & secret mortal in the 7th Universe for who-knows-how-long? (decades? over a century?), would be hanging around accompanied by Frog-Face to Appule level minions or weaker selected soldiers than his son's B-team, this is an event that took place 1 year (manga) to ~2 years (DBZ) after the Ginyu Force got screwed back at Namek, it'll only be logical to bring their strongest guys left to fight the Z-Fighters (who I believe won't be even threatened by the Ginyu Force anymore, Humans included). I'd say that his 3 top guys (depicted wearing the V-Neck battle armor, like Cold himself and the Ginyu Force): Captain, Fisshi & Jeice-esque were at least in the Ginyu Force level if not stronger (even slightly, as we know that the DB franchise has a principle of advancing the plot with stronger rivals than the previous ones).
1) My comments to you over on Reddit regarding the fact that Freeza and Cold brought at least three individuals with the arm-mounted blaster was that it wouldn't make sense to bring them if their plans were to only bring elite soldiers. The fact those guys were brought indicates more likely that Freeza and Cold just grabbed a handful of men and went to Earth. If they were concerned with bringing powerful people beyond what they themselves brought to the table, they wouldn't logically make their show of force by including those that potentially can't even fly without external means.

2) Using the shape of the armor isn't really a solid way of determining strength if you ask me, otherwise why wouldn't Freeza have that V-cut as well? Additionally, if those few you suggested were to be Cold's equivalent of the Ginyu Tokusentai, then wouldn't it be reasonable for them to bear some kind of crest of his likeness like the Tokusentai had of Freeza? It's kind of a stretch to say that these must be the elite just because of their armor.

And as far as your statement that the franchise has a principle of advancing the plot with stronger rivals, that really only works if those "new" individuals are built up in some way to suggest that. Be it feats or statements, that's how that principle is propagated. With the men that Freeza and Cold brought, we don't have that kind of build up to suggest it. In fact, because of those arm-mounted blaster individuals, we have the opposite effect. With Kui, Dodoria, and Zarbon, we have them built up, through words and actions, to be rivals of Vegeta's battle power on Earth and greater, making their eventual defeat all the more impressive for Vegeta. With the Ginyu Tokusentai, we have them built up, through words and actions, to be, as a whole, stronger than the Vegeta that took out the monster-form Zarbon. With the men brought to Earth with Freeza and Cold, nothing is said that builds up any of them being remarkable power wise, and the fact that these unknown soldiers (as far as the manga and anime are concerned) include some that need artificial means to fire ki and potentially even fly, it really doesn't speak highly of their strength capacity as a whole.

I'll ask this hypothetical. Let's take those same soldiers and put them in a neutral environment. You don't know that they were brought to Earth by Freeza and Cold. You just see the soldiers as they are with the names given to them in the manga and anime (i.e. nothing). Would you believe that they were elite soldiers or the best of the best, even above the Ginyu Tokusentai? Likely not. Instead, you'd probably just see them as nameless grunt soldiers. And that's where my stance on them is. Nothing about them conveys or suggests t hem being anything beyond grunt soldier-status, which is why I don't think they had battle powers of any significant level.

We should remember that King Cold never even intended to get out of the ship. He was going to blow up Earth and be done with it. He may not have brought the elite forces for that.

Also the cast had become much stronger on Namek...its extremely possible they wouldn't acknowledge the strength of Colds soldiers (if they were strong) because they were already much stronger.

I think they were probably similar or slightly stronger than the soldiers Freeza had. who also would have been nothing at that point.
Currently watching: My Hero Academia

Last watched: Akame Ga Kill, Hokuto No Ken, Hokuto No Ken 2, Hunter X Hunter

Quote if I were to Hakai someone: "Omae Wa Mou Shindeiru. Hakai!"

Israelite Wolfman
Banned

Post by Israelite Wolfman » Sat May 20, 2017 10:00 am

I'd reshape the DBZ Future Trunks Saga like this: Mecha-Frieza sends his father's men into a killing rampage on Earth **without any time distortion** till Goku will get back there (3 hours), they are 22 soldiers (let's roll with the anime on that, while in the manga they're only 16), so it means almost each of the 7 Z-Fighters present (Vegeta included) gets 3 for his own. They are about to pass over the Z-Fighters' head shouting with joy from the sky "they'll have some fun playing with the Earthlings for this while", and while Vegeta forbids the Dragon Team to use ki so they won't be picked on the scouters, Piccolo picks up a bulky stone that was next to Yamcha's foot with his hand and tosses it charged with some of his superhuman strength towards one of the soldiers, hitting him in the face and causes him to ache in pain with some minor bleeding/hitting mark on his forehead, Vegeta shouts at Piccolo: "What have you done, you stupid Namek..?!" with the rest surprised by Piccolo's move.

The Saiyan is not afraid of these soldiers who accompanied King Cold YET he's afraid of their bosses who are far stronger than him and knows that a battle that will cause them to use some of their powers will draw Frieza's attention to their whereabouts. Piccolo explains them briefly he won't let these jerks to harm any innocent Earthling as they were just boasting.

One of the soldiers, who is from a race with extremely good eyesight, manages to locate a few moving dots (the heroes) from an elevation of a few hundred meters in the air, and suggests to a soldier who was checking upon their harmed comrade that "these locals with low power ratings" (as noted by another soldier who checked them with his scouter) may be the ones who attacked them.
King Cold's men waste no time and charges at our heroes, Vegeta recalls the battle Goku had with the Ginyu Force on Namek and suggest to attack "these low-life trash" the quickest they can yet suppress their power levels so it won't register on the scouters, knowing it may be useful even against Frieza and his "strong friend" (Cold) who may be using scouters as well. The battle erupts with the Dragon Team takes these soldiers with rather ease despite they tried to put on some of their moves and formations against the Z-Fighters (Vegeta notes to their Captain: "If you'd showed up while we were on Namek, you may have been unstoppable for us to handle, but this ain't Namek, and we are on a different league than we were back then..!").

Frieza noticed the explosions from his soldiers' attacks but is sure they're just "wiping some Earth scums they've found there", which makes Cold grin. The "Element of Surprise" is kept, the heroes keep going on foot towards Frieza and Cold's ki, yet they know it's a suicide mission, they wait for Goku to show up, but once Frieza tries to communicate with his task force (through his cybernetic eye) and not getting a signal he's sure that some of the ones he met on Namek took care of them, he suggest to his dad he'll go out to proceed the killing of the Earthlings himself as he's anxious to wait in the same spot till his arch-nemesis will show up, despite Vegeta know they can't let themselves get exposed, he sees Mecha-Frieza floats up to check the view with Cold suggests him once more to just destroy this planet and fight in space, knowing he'd die too from such an act Vegeta realizes they must do something.

He informs the heroes to join him for a desperate try to attack Frieza's mechanical parts as he believes that an all out attack may break it and leave his biological body useless (he never witnessed the floating chopped Frieza on Namek so he believes that with such a vast degree of loss in flesh Frieza is "doomed" to reel on the ground, he suggests that once Frieza will be just a "disabled piece of meat" that could be taken care of with ease, maybe even after they'd go for the bigger threat: Cold, and will try to use Solar Flare on him and to catch him off-guard as Krillin did to 2nd form Frieza with his Kienzan - due to his temporal blindness, and maybe "if we're lucky, to win against him as well"), Frieza lands about 2 meters next to his father and tells him that if the boredom will continue he might just do as his father suggested, everyone knows it's a shot in the dark, but decide to go on this crazy move as they have nothing to lose if the tyrants wish to erase the Earth anyhow/anytime soon.

Goku is still on his way to Earth, wondering about the fate of his family, friends and planet BUT can not teleport there yet because he's still not in the region he could sense their power levels properly and is too stressed about finding a strategy to defeat Frieza and his perhaps stronger "buddy".

Vegeta jumps out, some 200 meters from Frieza who's standing some few feets from Cold and yells: "ATTACK!!!", all jumps out running after Vegeta towards Frieza (who seems to enjoy the scenario) charging their power levels to max (Frieza's red vision through his cybernetic eye shows numbers rising moving it's focus from one character to the next) and using their best attacks against Frieza's mechanical parts. Once they hit, Cold jumps backwards to avoid the damage, they seems optimistic they've managed to execute their plan, King Cold is a bit worried that Frieza's constructions might have been damaged, yet once the fog clears, Cold smiles in joy and laugh like the evil maniac he is, Frieza sinisterly mocks them it was a nice plan but his cybernetic parts are a "cosmic suit" that imitates the roughness of his own flesh, thus making him "almost organic", he uses his cybernetic eye to work as a scouter and indicates that the Z-Fighters have grown much stronger than the last time they've met, but tells them at the same breath their playtime is over, charges some of his ki and is about to launch a barrage of Death Beams at them, Tien and Chiaotzu are out of breath, Krillin tells Gohan farewell, Vegeta is at the brink of tears, Piccolo places his hand on Gohan's shoulder embracing his death with sorrow and telepathically tells Kami he's sorry, and Yamcha looks pessimistic at Bulma and Puar.

Just then Goku who was in a position he could sense the power of Frieza rising, teleports to Earth with Instant Transmission, have a brief dialogue with Frieza, then goes SSJ and takes Frieza and Cold out with his Full Power Kamehameha. Once the battle with the Frieza Clan is over and all are celebrating, Future Trunks appears, asking Goku for his name, then goes SSJ himself leaving everyone (especially Vegeta) stunned **cliffhanger**, the next episode: Future Trunks asks Goku to go over the crater where King Cold's Spaceship stood and spars with Goku. After acknowledging he is strong as he heard he was (SSJ Goku > SSJ Future Trunks), he informs him that he's from the future, telling him about the Androids in his future, and gives him the heart medicine and fly to his time machine. Piccolo who overheard their conversation informs everyone of the Androids and the next as suggested here by me earlier.

Dragon Sponge
Beyond Newbie

Post by Dragon Sponge » Sun May 21, 2017 11:41 am

Israelite Wolfman wrote:I'd reshape the DBZ Future Trunks Saga like this: Mecha-Frieza sends his father's men into a killing rampage on Earth **without any time distortion** till Goku will get back there (3 hours), they are 22 soldiers (let's roll with the anime on that, while in the manga they're only 16), so it means almost each of the 7 Z-Fighters present (Vegeta included) gets 3 for his own. They are about to pass over the Z-Fighters' head shouting with joy from the sky "they'll have some fun playing with the Earthlings for this while", and while Vegeta forbids the Dragon Team to use ki so they won't be picked on the scouters, Piccolo picks up a bulky stone that was next to Yamcha's leg with his hand and tosses it charged with some of his superhuman strength towards one of the soldiers, hitting him in the face and causes him to ache in pain with some minor bleeding/hitting mark on his forehead, Vegeta shouts at Piccolo: "What have you done, you stupid Namek..?!" with the rest surprised by Piccolo's move.

The Saiyan is not afraid of these soldiers who accompanied King Cold YET he's afraid of their bosses who are far stronger than him and knows that a battle that will cause them to use some of their powers will draw Frieza's attention to their whereabouts. Piccolo explains them briefly he won't let these jerks to harm any innocent Earthling as they were just boasting.

One of the soldiers, who is from a race with extremely good eyesight, manages to locate a few moving dots (the heroes) from an elevation of a few hundred meters in the air, and suggests to a soldier who was checking upon their harmed comrade that "these locals with low power ratings" (as noted by another soldier who checked them with his scouter) may be the ones who attacked them.
King Cold's men waste no time and charges at our heroes, Vegeta recalls the battle Goku had with the Ginyu Force on Namek and suggest to attack "these low-life trash" the quickest they can yet suppress their power levels so it won't register on the scouters, knowing it may be useful even against Frieza and his "strong friend" (Cold) who may be using scouters as well. The battle erupts with the Dragon Team takes these soldiers with rather ease despite they tried to put on some of their moves and formations against the Z-Fighters (Vegeta notes to their Captain: "If you'd showed up while we were on Namek, you may have been unstoppable for us to handle, but this ain't Namek, and we are on a different league than we were back then..!").

Frieza noticed the explosions from his soldiers' attacks but is sure they're just "wiping some Earth scums they've found there", which makes Cold grin. The "Element of Surprise" is kept, the heroes keep going on foot towards Frieza and Cold's ki, yet they know it's a suicide mission, they wait for Goku to show up, but once Frieza tries to communicate with his task force (through his cybernetic eye) and not getting a signal he's sure that some of the ones he met on Namek took care of them, he suggest to his dad he'll go out to proceed the killing of the Earthlings himself as he's anxious to wait in the same spot till his arch-nemesis will show up, despite Vegeta know they can't let themselves get exposed, he sees Mecha-Frieza floats up to check the view with Cold suggests him once more to just destroy this planet and fight in space, knowing he'd die too from such an act Vegeta realizes they must do something.

He informs the heroes to join him for a desperate try to attack Frieza's mechanical parts as he believes that an all out attack may break it and leave his biological body useless (he never witnessed the floating chopped Frieza on Namek so he believes that with such a vast degree of loss in flesh Frieza is "doomed" to reel on the ground, he suggests that once Frieza will be just a "disabled piece of meat" that could be taken care of with ease, maybe even after they'd go for the bigger threat: Cold, and will try to use Solar Flare on him and to catch him off-guard as Krillin did to 2nd form Frieza with his Kienzan - due to his temporal blindness, and maybe "if we're lucky, to win against him as well"), Frieza lands about 2 meters next to his father and tells him that if the boredom will continue he might just do as his father suggested, everyone knows it's a shot in the dark, but decide to go on this crazy move as they have nothing to lose if the tyrants wish to erase the Earth anyhow/anytime soon.

Goku is still on his way to Earth, wondering about the fate of his family, friends and planet BUT can not teleport there yet because he's still not in the region he could sense their power levels properly and is too stressed about finding a strategy to defeat Frieza and his perhaps stronger "buddy".

Vegeta jumps out, some 200 meters from Frieza who's standing some few feets from Cold and yells: "ATTACK!!!", all jumps out running after Vegeta towards Frieza (who seems to enjoy the scenario) charging their power levels to max (Frieza's red vision through his cybernetic eye shows numbers rising moving it's focus from one character to the next) and using their best attacks against Frieza's mechanical parts. Once they hit, Cold jumps backwards to avoid the damage, they seems optimistic they've managed to execute their plan, King Cold is a bit worried that Frieza's constructions might have been damaged, yet once the fog clears, Cold smiles in joy and laugh like the evil maniac he is, Frieza sinisterly mocks them it was a nice plan but his cybernetic parts are a "cosmic suit" that imitates the roughness of his own flesh, thus making him "almost organic", he uses his cybernetic eye to work as a scouter and indicates that the Z-Fighters have grown much stronger than the last time they've met, but tells them at the same breath their playtime is over, charges some of his ki and is about to launch a barrage of Death Beams at them, Tien and Chiaotzu are out of breath, Krillin tells Gohan farewell, Vegeta is at the brink of tears, Piccolo places his hand on Gohan's shoulder embracing his death with sorrow and telepathically tells Kami he's sorry, and Yamcha looks pessimistic at Bulma and Puar.

Just then Goku who was in a position he could sense the power of Frieza rising, teleports to Earth with Instant Transmission, have a brief dialogue with Frieza, then goes SSJ and takes Frieza and Cold out with his Full Power Kamehameha. Once the battle with the Frieza Clan is over and all are celebrating, Future Trunks appears, asking Goku for his name, then goes SSJ himself leaving everyone (especially Vegeta) stunned **cliffhanger**, the next episode: Future Trunks asks Goku to go over the crater where King Cold's Spaceship stood and spars with Goku. After acknowledging he is strong as he heard he was (SSJ Goku > SSJ Future Trunks), he informs him that he's from the future, telling him about the Androids in his future, and gives him the heart medicine and fly to his time machine. Piccolo who overheard their conversation informs everyone of the Androids and the next as suggested here by me earlier.

I will post this to both of your Threads. (viewtopic.php?f=8&t=38270&p=1314033#p1314033)

Well, i have to say Toei Animation should hire you as an writer. You have so many cool ideas, especially for Human Characters. Episode 89, and 90 of Dragon Ball Super should have been written by you, then Tenshinhans performances would have been way more satisfying.

As i already said in this Thread, i would have found it cool if the DB Gang would have fought Colds Soldiers and I will definitely put something like that into my Fanfiction. I would incorparate some parts of your ideas in it and yeah i would credit you. But i would still do it mainly the way i want it to have. I decided that the Dragon Team splits against against Frieza and Cold, group 1 (Krillin, Chichi, Muten Roshi, Yajirobi, Yamcha and Chiaotzu) would fight King Cold while group 2 (Vegeta, Piccolo, Son Gohan, Tenshinhan and Lunch) would fight Mecha Frieza. Bulma, Oolong and Puar would watch the fight. I would also like you, make it so that Son Goku can´t teleport himself there before he is close enough to the Planet. But i would still keep Trunks killing Frieza. Trunks would step in after the Dragon Team got beaten by Frieza, thinking Goku would not make it in time. Son Goku (now near enough to the planet) sensing someone in his legue taking on Frieza, would stay in his Spaceship until he lands, while in Trunks Timeline, he would have teleport himself there before Frieza could kill anyone and then Goku would kill Frieza in a fight.

Israelite Wolfman
Banned

Post by Israelite Wolfman » Sun May 21, 2017 5:56 pm

Dragon Sponge wrote:I will post this to both of your Threads. (viewtopic.php?f=8&t=38270&p=1314033#p1314033)

Well, i have to say Toei Animation should hire you as an writer. You have so many cool ideas, especially for Human Characters. Episode 89, and 90 of Dragon Ball Super should have been written by you, then Tenshinhans performances would have been way more satisfying.

As i already said in this Thread, i would have found it cool if the DB Gang would have fought Colds Soldiers and I will definitely put something like that into my Fanfiction. I would incorparate some parts of your ideas in it and yeah i would credit you. But i would still do it mainly the way i want it to have. I decided that the Dragon Team splits against against Frieza and Cold, group 1 (Krillin, Chichi, Muten Roshi, Yajirobi, Yamcha and Chiaotzu) would fight King Cold while group 2 (Vegeta, Piccolo, Son Gohan, Tenshinhan and Lunch) would fight Mecha Frieza. Bulma, Oolong and Puar would watch the fight. I would also like you, make it so that Son Goku can´t teleport himself there before he is close enough to the Planet. But i would still keep Trunks killing Frieza. Trunks would step in after the Dragon Team got beaten by Frieza, thinking Goku would not make it in time. Son Goku (now near enough to the planet) sensing someone in his legue taking on Frieza, would stay in his Spaceship until he lands, while in Trunks Timeline, he would have teleport himself there before Frieza could kill anyone and then Goku would kill Frieza in a fight.
Thanks, man! :thumbup: I really appreciate it, that's just what following the franchise for almost 20 years does to one's brain and grasping of the characters... But I wouldn't mind working for Toei if I can be honest. :clap:

TBH I never liked Future Trunks too much, so I wouldn't like to give him the killing of Mecha-Frieza.

Anonymous Friend
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by Anonymous Friend » Fri Dec 16, 2022 4:35 pm

Posting in a five and a half year old is necroposting.
Playstation Network ID/Xbox Gamer Tag: AnonymousFriend
Wii FriendCode: 1003 3740 6652 4063